All Comments on 'Claire's Christmas'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Work

Big fan of your writing. More Goblin and Paladin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
classic

one of the greatest characters ever + one of the greatest authors ever = one of the greatest stories ever.

one of the best ever. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ho Ho Ho

Thanks Georgieboy for the early present. I only partially opened it (first 2 pages) yet I know this will be the best present ever from Literotica. Thanks and do have a merry one!

brian358brian358over 14 years ago
Awesome!

A mind-blowing tale starring one of Literotica's greatest characters. A superb Christmas present! Thanks very, very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Suhweet!

Cross Over situations are stupidly fun. Many thanks as usual George. Have a happy holiday season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING

Best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb and doing Claire justice!

Superb and glad Seth allowed you to use the best character on Literotica! Please write more about her,.. you are the tops George and thanks for this again

seth_permseth_permover 14 years ago
Thanks for looking after Claire!

George, thanks for looking after her! A great story and just the kind of situation Claire would find herself in. Seth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sharing Characters

Great Story. I am a fan of both writers and glad to see the sharing of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great Claire adventure

Finding the most amusing and awkward spots in which to take advantage of Claire is half the fun. And you did this very well. The other half that makes it so enjoyable is her total naivete. I think this story would make seth-perm proud. I love how these stories take gullible characters like Biker's Jenny, and Carrie from the old Playboy mags, and follow through with some nice raunchy sex. Well done!

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 14 years ago
Really great story but...

Like all other reviewers, I really liked this story you penned, it was quite imaginative and well paced, except it seemed to take Santa some time to finally get around to screwing the lass, but that's just a personal observation. The 'but' in my critique has to do with Santa's outfit and the idea of all those kids sitting on his lap - I don't know. Just disgusted me to the point that I couldn't get it out of my head as I kept reading. Them smelling his breath, sitting on his stained pants, etc. If the outfit was just old and worn from age and not abuse, and if Santa drank the beer after work or during break-time. If my Mother had brought me there, I'd have felt I was looking at the boogie man, for sure and would have run like the dickens at such a sight. Again, otherwise, the nastiness and fun you had with Claire and her naivete was well done and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great new character

Great character, and thanks for letting us know about seth_perm, whose stories are almost as good! One suggestion: the (physically) disgusting male characters are a little off-putting, although obviously the humiliation is hot. Maybe there's a way to emphasize the power/humiliation issue in a more attractive way?

RedHead*MuseRedHead*Museover 14 years ago
Hot & Witty but

I agree with many of the comments - a delightfully raunchy tale; great characters, plot, dialog & action. But there were some misspellings, grammatical errors and at least one continuity error: "...As she bobbed her head faster on his cock he eagerly squeezed at her big breasts through her bra..." = at that point he had previously had her take her bra off. Also the ending was a little abrupt.

Regardless of the errors, I did enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Start - but ...

Great start of story with the descriptions, but Clair is just too gullible. With your good writing style I would have thought you could have come up with something better. Please try again.

MyJimmyMyJimmyalmost 14 years ago
Dude!

F*%kin' great. You're skill is evident. you matched seth's style and got that character spot on. She's been my ~fav~ character and I was happy to stumble upon your story. I'd like to see you do more. How about Claire gets a temp. job with a traveling fair. They want her to do the water balloon dunk. She'll have to try on their outfits for the Carnie in charge, the outfit can slip off while she's being dunked, and one of the guys in the crowd can trap her in the out house, a line could form, and other carnie vendors can ask for her help with their rides and she'd be stupid enough to think she could help, like at the hall of mirrors... Just a few ideas. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Claire's world

This man should meet Calire!

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/101390/Trustworthy/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
link

hey man that link did not work

azure1981azure1981over 11 years ago
More...

It's been a while... I wish you'd borrow Claire once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Claire

Would love to see pt2 and more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great character

You and Seth_Perm are my favourite writers on here and Claire as well as Victoria Anderson are my favourite characters, great writing. I just love their naivity, please keep writing Claire and Victoria please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Claire!!!!

Please write more Claire stories!!!

azure1981azure1981almost 11 years ago
Oh yes yes yes yes!

More Claire please!

rexxar2013rexxar2013over 10 years ago
best story of the claire series..

do write one more

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenover 3 years ago
naughty and nice

loved this... which there was more.

bobwhybobwhyalmost 3 years ago

I would love to have Claire as a Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got so hard my wife sucked me off the her mom fucked me wondefull

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mom sucks me off many times I love it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God Dayum! I love this story and all the other Claire's Career stories! SO HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous