Claire's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers

Mr Bostok then completed his circle, moving around to once again stand in front of Claire. He reached out to grope the voluptuous redhead once again, however this time he went lower, slipping his chubby hand between Claire's sleek thighs to cup the mound of her sex.

"Oh!" Claire gasped as Mr Bostok rubbed his palm over her pussy and then he pushed one chubby finger right up inside her causing her to let out a sharp breath of surprise.

He abruptly pulled his finger out of her warm snatch and then reached into the front of his trousers, tugging out his already erect penis. "Give it a kiss," he instructed.

Claire crouched down in front of Mr Bostok, coming face to face with his erection. The department store manager's cock fortunately didn't reek like Des's had, and it was a little longer.

Claire delicately leant forwards and lightly pressed her full lips against the tip of Mr Bostok's trembling erection, kissing him. The beautiful redhead expected the store manager to display his typical trepidation, but instead he grabbed the top of Claire's head in both hands and at the same time thrust forward with his pelvis. Claire gave a startled grunt as Mr Bostok's cock plunged into her stunned mouth. She gagged slightly as his hard cock thrust right into the back of her mouth.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" groaned Mr Bostok with obvious delight as he held Claire's pretty face clutched into his groin, his cock sunk to the hilt into her sweet mouth, her lips stretched wide around the base of his shaft.

The middle aged store owner eventually began to move his penis inside Claire's mouth. Starting slowly at first he back to slide his hard erection back and forth between the tight seal of Claire's pouting lips as he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. "Oh wow!" groaned Mr Bostok as he increased the pace of his fucking, thrusting his cock hard into Claire's sucking mouth, the tight ring of her lips moving up and down his sensitive shaft.

Wanting to please the store manager and make sure he had a good Christmas, Claire did her best to lovingly suck his hard penis, slurping noisily on his shaft as he rocked his hips towards her face.

Claire gave a stifled grunt of alarm as Mr Bostok suddenly grabbed two handfuls of her auburn hair and started to vigorously fuck her lovely mouth. The store manager's balls slapped against Claire's chin as he jammed his knob deep into her throat, the head of his cock sliding across her agile tongue as she sucked hard on his penis and tried to speed up the man's Christmas orgasm.

After a few minutes of face fucking Mr Bostok's moans were becoming much louder and Claire was sure that he would cum at any moment. His hips were rapidly thrusting in rhythm with Claire's bobbing head.

Abruptly he pulled out of her mouth and staggered over to the couch on the side of the office, breathing heavily. "Come here, quick!" he whispered urgently.

The naked redhead wiped her mouth with the back of one hand and she got to her feet and made her way over to where Mr Bostok was sitting. When she got close enough he reached out, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her down so that she was straddling his lap.

Mr Bostok reached down between their bodies and aimed his cock up towards Claire's pussy. With a loud groan he pulled her down onto his erection, burying his face in her cleavage as his cock slid up into her.

Knowing what he now wanted, Claire started to grind herself down onto Mr Bostok's cock, bouncing on his lap as they fucked. The store manager gave Claire's left arse cheek a slap as she rode him, then both his hands moved up to squeeze her big knockers, mauling at the large globes lustfully.

As Claire slid her hips back and forth, letting the store manager's long cock fill her tight pussy, Mr Bostok's hands rose up off her big tits and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face down towards his. Claire gave a small moan of protest as the middle aged man pressed his lips hard against hers and he jammed his slimy tongue eagerly into her soft mouth.

Claire jammed her hips down faster on his cock as he passionately kissed her, his tongue probing at hers, his breath hot and slightly stinky in her mouth.

"This is the best Christmas ever!" remarked Mr Bostok with glee as they finally broke off their kiss and his groping hands returned back down to the lovely redhead's sizeable hooters. The comment about having a good Christmas improved Claire's mood immediately, and she started to ride him with renewed enthusiasm, thrusting her welcoming sex down onto his quivering erection.

"Let's try a different position," said Mr Bostok, grabbing Claire by her shapely hips and halting her rocking motion.

Claire gave a slight gasp as she pulled herself up off his erection. She the turned away from him and knelt down on her hands and knees. "Doggy style?" she suggested, looking back over her shoulder at the store manager, knowing full well that most guys seemed to like to fuck her from behind in this fashion.

"Perfect," breathed Mr Bostok as he got up off the couch and moved behind her, his hard cock lining up with Claire's perfect arse.

Mr Bostok held Claire by the hips and rubbed the tip of his cock against the moist entrance to her pussy, but he didn't thrust inside her, instead pausing.

"I've got a better idea," he remarked, taking hold of his cock in one hand and lining it up with Claire's asshole.

"What?" Claire began to protest, but then cried out as the man shoved his hard cock up her arse.

"Oh fuck you're tight!" gasped Mr Bostok as he began to roger the gorgeous, buxom redhead.

He kept a tight grip on Claire's shapely waist as he slammed himself rapidly against her, his cock repeated plunging into her tight bumhole as the office was filled with the sound of their smacking flesh.

Claire pushed her arse back against him as he shagged her from behind, her tight anal passage snugly hugging his thrusting penis.

"Ugh! Oh, fuck!" Mr Bostok gave a snort and a grunt as he unloaded into Claire's divine posterior. "Shit!" he gasped as his thick load of spunk shot into Mrs Claus's arse.

The plump store manager sagged forward against the kneeling beauty as he came heavily, spending himself in her perfect peachy bottom.

His cock gave a wet squelch as it slipped out of her and he leant back against he couch breathing heavily.

"Thank you so much Mrs Claus," he told her with immense gratitude. "That truly was the best Christmas ever."

Claire gave a weak smile in return. "My pleasure," she replied as she cast her eyes around the room to try and track down her discarded lingerie. Her ass was rather sore from the thorough rogering Mr Bostok had given her, she figured she'd be walking a little funny for the rest of Christmas day.

Mr Bostok handed her an envelope, "Can you give this to Santa for me?"

"Sure, what is it?" asked Claire. It felt like it was full of paper, maybe a very long letter?

"Um," Mr Bostok seemed to pale a little. "It's um. It's my Christmas Card for him."

"Oh, okay." Claire scooped up her underwear and headed for the door. She was quite eager to get back home to her boyfriend for Christmas lunch, but briefly wondered if Santa would have any other presents he wanted her to deliver before she left.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers