All Comments on 'Claire's New Cock'

by johnnysoda

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When you wish upon a star a dick falls in your lap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MARK WHAT-A-BE

What to be Mark and enjoy Claires cock on a daily thing. Both ends any time would be fun.

GodotHellyerGodotHellyerover 9 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed the story! Got me nice and hard! The way they both seemed to accept that Claire had a cock was a bit rushed and unrealistic, but hey it was still a good fantasy. Thanks for the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

so hard to find genetic girl losing her pussy and growing a cock and balls and preferring them in the end. would love to see more of these two especially, or just more of the same kind of thing in general. looking forward to it!

johnnysodajohnnysodaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Hoping this one keeps its "hot" status.

Anonymous #1- Good line. Wish I had used that one.

Anonymous #2- Thank you! I think I've tied up all the ends with this story, but there are a few more story ideas brewing. Stay tuned.

Anonymous #3- What I would give to be Mark. Lucky guy, he is.

GodotHellyer- Thanks for the compliments; it got me hard writing this one. I know it might be unrealistic, but hey, it's a fantasy. That's why I had Claire getting hard early on and Mark having a d-girl fetish, so that they'd both be more accepting of Claire's penis.

Anonymous #4- Yeah, I love those kind of stories. There's nothing quite like reading about a sexy, feminine girl growing a cock between her legs. Unfortunately, there's not many of them on the internet for free, which is why I've taken to writing two of them myself.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

If only it were that easy for a wife to sport a cock. And so it will remain a popular fantasy, too bad. Would be even more interesting if both sexes could "switch" organs at will, both forth and back. Would definitely cure most LGBTQ xenophobia.

I do notice a common set of themes of "shemale fucks guy" stories (not that I have any complaints):

- She's got a big cock, most often bigger than her bottom's.

- She's sexually aggressive, often tall and surprisingly strong.

- She most often openly displays an aire of cockiness (pun intended).

- He's presumes a subordinate role.

- He assumes a caught-in-the-headlights look.

- He may or may not express an inner conflict with his disposition on the situation.

I don't know how this might differ from ts-on-female. I suspect quite a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous