Claires Surprise

Story Info
Taken by surprise.
1.4k words
3.79
38.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire is a 35 year old strawberry blonde that can only be described as fit. With long straight hair, smallish breasts and a flat tummy that only comes from hours in the gym.

After yet another gym session she returns home to shower in an empty house as her boyfriend, Rich is away on business.

Claire likes to shower, letting the warm water run over her body as she shaves her pussy leaving it smooth. Her boyfriend is due home the next day and she is looking forward to feeling his tongue on her clit.

Turning the shower off and grabbing a towel she steps out of the shower and starts to towel herself down, when suddenly someone grabs her from behind, covering her mouth with his hand and pressing her firmly against the wall. A deep voice whispers into her ear "be quiet, dont struggle, be calm and i promise you won't get hurt".

Fearing the worst Claire says nothing and stands perfectly still as the man wraps a silk blindfold around her face. AS she stands completely naked, she can hear the sound of a zipper and realises that he is stripping out of his clothes. He moves up behind her and she can feel his erect cock in her lower back. Even though she is scared for her life she has strange feelings going on inside her.

We all have fantasies and this is one of hers, was this for real or has she been set up? She has no way of knowing but realising she has no control thinks she might as well go along with it.

He lowers his head and kisses her on the back of the neck, sucking as he moves down the nape of her neck and onto her shoulder. BANG!! She is putty in his hands, like a lightswitch being flicked, whatever he demands she will do!

He tells her to move into the main bedroom and follows behind as she uses her hands to feel her way along the hallway, into the room and onto the large bed. He tells her to lay down and spread like a starfish which she obeyes without question.

Are you going to be a good girl and do as i say or should i tie you to the bed? he asks. Claire replies with a bit of a stutter "i will do as you ask but please dont hurt me". She has never been blindfolded before and is slightly uncomfortable with her lack of control. If only she could see the guy she would be happier. Is he young, old, fat? she wants to know..

Suddenly she feels him get onto the bed, feels him start sucking on her left nipple, She reaches out to touch him but he tells her to put her hands on the bed or he will tie them up. "Now thats a nice looking pussy" he says as he notices her freshly shaven mound.

The thought of having her pussy eaten makes her clit throb, she finds herself wanting him to eat and lick her swollen clit, more than want, she NEEDS it.

Just as suddenly as he got onto the bed he gets off again. Without being able to see she can't tell what he is doing. She can hear the sound of the wardrobes being opened and closed, then one by one the drawers are opened and closed again. She hears him chuckle as he finds what he is looking for, her toy collection.

she can hear him rummaging around then the buzzing sound of her rabbit. Climbing back onto the bed he tells her that not all men are selfish, you are going to suck my cock but i want to watch you play while you do it.

He puts the toy into her hand and tells her to have some fun. Claire likes to use the rabbit but does'nt insert the cock, instead she uses the vibrating ears to stimulate her swollen clit. "Ohh!!" she cries as it first presses against her love bud. Seeing her start to please herself the man grabs her head and tells her to suck his cock. She opens her mouth and can taste him, he's not rough with her and she thinks he wants her to enjoy it. She bobs her head up and down his shaft as she licks his cock. She can feel her orgasm coming, Oh my god she screams in her head i'm fucking coming, but with her mouth full of cock she cant say anything out loud. He looks down as her body stiffens with the orgasm and can see her face contorted, almost like she's in pain.

He removes the rabbit from her hand and as he moves down the bed he plants his mouth on her clit, sucking nibbling and then starts to lick on the bud. Working his tongue into a rythm he licks up the juices that by now are leaking from her juicy cunt. Fuck! she shouts as this time she can shout out loud as another orgasm rips through her stiffened body.

She thinks to herself how a cock inside her pussy right now is what she really needs. As if reading her mind as he tells her to roll over onto all fours. She can feel his cock nudge against her as he moves closer, then he thrusts forward, filling her pussy and forcing his cock as far as it will go. He reaches forward and grabs her hair, pulling it gently as if riding a horse he forces his cock in and out of her juicy pussy, faster and faster, she responds by thrusting herself back onto his hard cock then suddenly she feels his balls explode as he fills her with his spunk.

Claire falls forward as she realises her ordeal is over and starts to remove her blindfold, only to be told to leave it on.

As he climbs from the bed Claire rolls onto her back and tries to take in what as just happened.

She hears voices in the doorway. Looks like youve warmed her up nicely says a girl. Claire feels them both climb onto the bed and then two pairs of hands start roaming over her body. She can feel the girls hand wander down to her snatch and insert a couple of fingers into her sticky cunt. Oh my says the girl, you did deposit quite a load into her didnt you, and she giggles, while sliding her fingers in and out as she rubs the swollen clit. The second pair of hands find Claires nipples and start to squeeze. Always a trigger that sets her on fire.

More moving around on the bed and the girl straddles claires face leaving her pussy just inches from her mouth. Claire has always wanted to taste another womans pussy, a dream, a fantasy yet here she is with a juicy cunt just waiting to be eaten. Claire doesnt need asking, out snakes her tongue and starts to lap at the pussy. She licks and nibbles the girls cunt the way many men had eaten hers over the years, pleased to hear moans of delight coming from the unkown girl.

Suddenly she feels a tongue on her own pussy, licking on her clit he slides two fingers into her pussy as he continues to lick. Trying to concentrate on eating the pussy in her mouth Claire continues flicking her tongue over the love bud as she hears the girl scream out and tense up as the first orgasm shoots through her.

Claire then asks if the girl will "eat her out" as its something she has always wanted. Were not here to do fucking requests says the girl, but your in luck as i want a cock in me. Claire feels the girl move down and then a female tongue forces its way into her very wet and waiting cunt, a feeling she has waited so long to experience. This girl was an expert, Knowing where to lick, how fast to lick, She had Claire on the edge of another orgasm in no time.

Claire can tell something else is going on even though she cant see it, turns out the guy is fucking the girl while she is eating Claires juicy cunt. As Claire feels the orgasm explode she hears the girl scream out that she is coming too. Seconds later she feels more movement on the bed then hears a grunt as she feels his spunk splash across her face.

They all lay there for a few moments then the girl and guy leave the room and Claire removes her blindfold as she hears the sounds of footsteps going down the stairs and the sound of laughter as the couple head out of the back door and disappear.