Summer punishment

Story Info
Visiting the nerdy step cousin.
1.9k words
4.37
28.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I'm currently working on a few huge projects so am not online much or tinkering with ideas, but the other stories will be gotten back to when time and inspiration hit.

---

"Hello cousin," Joey said, beaming as he usually did when we saw each other. 

My college report had been so bad, my summer punishment had me stuck with the family dork, Joey, my step cousin. The twenty-six-year-old accountant was a bore who offered my parents to help me get my grades up so I might land a high-paying job like him instead of my party life. 

He already had a long list of expectations they warned me of before I got to his large lakefront home. One of his chores included studying the books of the classes I failed. Luckily, I knew early enough to have a bit of fun at the local bookstore.

"Step cousin," I muttered, teasing him with indifference.

"Did you bring your books down?" he asked, waiting at the table with a nerdy book with numbers in front of him.

"They're beside the couch. Go get them, please?" I bit my lower lip in a small flirtation before I walked out onto his deck. 

The pushover easily left to retrieve them and, when he returned, his beet red face had me bent over the counter laughing. Yes, I found perfect books on things no proper man like him would ever consider.

"Advanced Sex Ed is a very challenging class," I mused. "As is erotic art and shibari. My study partner and I usually got carried away and didn't study the material properly." I shrugged. "College is just too demanding."

Joey's throat bobbed. "I uh...see." He scanned me in my thin, tight camisole and short sleep shorts, eyes locking on my pebbled nipples. 

The bashful step cousin of mine had an interesting look to him. A sort of sexiness to his long face that never looked good at first glance but grew on you. The proper part on the right side he'd had since we were young. However, now, he had a natural tone to his slender body, but he always wore long pants and sleeves - even to a Fourth of July party, a suit on the party barge.

So much fun.

"What..." He cleared his throat, eyes not meeting mine as he search my face. "What exactly did you struggle with, Mary?" 

"Orgasms, bondage, different forms of consent," I pouted. "But I'm a bit exhausted after the long drive. Can you look them over while I rest then explain it to me later?"

He licked his lips. "Of course, I'll be reviewing these books to see what I can help you with."

I doubted he could speak about the subjects. We all knew he was too shy and awkward to have ever even gone on a date. Maybe he could learn a few things from me.

---

I was on his lakefront deck the next morning watching swimmers on the sandy beach when strong arms captured me from behind. My guess was Joey must have gone over the consent section first. It definitely wasn't a hug.

Unfortunately, no one at the beach watched the railing he pushed me against. I loved when people watched. 

"I've wanted to do this for so long," he hissed against my hair.

"Joey - " 

He cupped a hand over my mouth so my next pleas were muffled. My step cousin's eagerness was a reminder of his shyness that hindered experience. The erection digging into my lower back was evidence of his need for release.

"I'm going to make sure your fucking summer is full of everything you've failed at," he growled. The sound of his warning and way he had me forced against the metal railing was surprisingly enough to have me panting and dripping with need. 

"I've waited too many years to fucking own this teasing cunt of yours." Something about the way he said those words had me certain they were true. I knew of the crush and the time he peeped in my window and jacked off. Actually, the several times I humored myself by giving him something to look at. Sometimes with my newest boyfriend involved.

"You're going to keep waiting," I said, pushing my ass back against him. That cock should have been too big not to be noticed before.

I couldn't wait for his hand to shoot up my short, loose pajama shorts. For him to grip a breast or nip at my neck. For him to tell me how he planned to ravish me without mercy. 

"I've been preparing for this for so damned long." My camisole didn't stand a chance against the force he used to yank it so one strap snapped and a breast exposed.

"Those were my only pajamas I brought to last this stupid week!" The nerve he had to damage my favorite silk top I bought to intentionally tease him. Now I was a bit irked by his bad performance. 

"I made sure your parents extended your visit to two months." 

"Two months?" Sure, teasing him would be fun, but summer break was a time of hookups and freedom. 

"At least two months." His breath tickled my neck. "And you're not going to wear a damn thing except a gag and bindings." 

A gag and bindings? "I only teased. There was no bondage class." 

"There will be plenty of bondage." His left hand was to my exposed breast, squeezing. While his other shoved into my shorts. The power was so much stronger than anyone who ever played this fetish game. 

"No, Joey," I pushed back and turned. He wasn't using enough force yet since that had been so easy.

The glower cast my way as he fisted my nape had my heart racing. "Your ass is going to be glowing for that." The pads of his fingers dragged down my back, not hard, but attention getting. "Take off your clothes and take off this flimsy outfit before you bend over my couch," he purred. "Or your first lesson won't be a gentle one."

Once his hold freed, I speedily went inside, feet slapping hard wood, and holding to my torn top before running through the foyer to the front door. Five fucking locks? I struggled to twist and yank four of them unlocked. 

And where was the man who'd really (really!) prepared for this. I scanned the spacious room.

I dragged the sturdy entry chair over to stand on and jiggled and turned the long rod until it no longer blocked the door. Once I stepped down and twisted the knob, the door didn't budge. Were there psychotic super bears in the area or had he really fucking planned this?

"There's a code box to the right. Just type in your birth year." His voice came from behind.

I turned to see him standing in the wide opening that connected to the spacious kitchen. In his hands were rope and a ball gag. "Go ahead, cousin. Open it." 

I licked my lips. I could punch in the code with my back turned to him so he could grab me and fuck me from behind. I'd already done that plenty of times and it never quite satisfied me. A quick scan revealed a nearby doorway to the left I could reach.

I rushed that way, entering and slamming the door behind me. Absolute darkness greeted me, and no light switch no matter where I patted the wall near the door. 

A beep came before a click of the knob.

I backed away from the door and my step cousin who seemed way too skilled at this game.

"You found your room." His phone screen lit before a red light came from the other end of the room. 

"My room?" I almost backed away his direction at the sight of the place. I thought I had fetishes until this. Who needs a bed with a cage underneath? Apparently my freaky cousin who must watch a lot of porn to have this sort kink.

"I've had years of you flaunting around to prepare for this." He stepped closer, pulling his shirt over a lean torso. "Years of watching you fuck other men." He tossed the shirt to the side and reached down to his pants. "And for every one, I planned the punishment you would receive." His pants fell to the floor. 

I never thought he liked me that much. At the sight of his glance to my chest, I yanked up the side he'd ripped the strap of my cami. "I'm flattered, but - "

"You are going to get on that bed with your ass up ready to be fucked." His order sent flutters into my tummy. One thousand times the sexiness I ever expected from the nerd I thought I knew.

My eyes couldn't leave the beast between his legs. Every step forward he took was one I took backward until my rear hit the tall bed and red light cast down on me.

We hadn't mentioned a safe word, and I didn't want to risk him taking my refusal seriously, so I couldn't speak. This was too much fun. And I didn't like the idea of a gag being used on me.

He took his last steps completely naked and sexy as fuck. I still hadn't gotten on the bed by the time he reached me. 

"I was hoping you would disobey," His hand went down to my shorts, jerking them down. My responding gasp had a coy grin stretching over his face, even wider when his fingers dipped between my folds. "You're so wet for me, cousin." 

He spun me to bend over the bed, holding me at my mid back with one hand. The painful smack to my rear had me desperate to scurry forward, but his hold to my back was too strong. Another landed, louder and harder. 

I cried out, fighting back tears. "Joey..."

"This is for your own good, Mary." Five more spankings landed, all lashing my folds as well. He didn't even warn me when he moved behind, continuing to hold me down before his cock rammed into me, sending bliss where the sting remained. How had I never known what a Dom he was after all these years. 

"I'm never going to let you leave." His every thrust bobbed me forward a bit more, further on the bed designed to make sure no one left until their Master permitted. I already wanted those smooth cords binding my wrists.

Slow but forceful pumps created a friction that had my swollen nub ready to set me free. After shoving me up all the way to the center of the bed, he flipped me onto my back. His fingers entwined with mine, squeezing tight as he let me know he was in charge and I didn't have the strength to break from his hold.

Nobody ever knew how to dominate the way he did. The hard rocks and disciplined stare had me aching for more than the release he knew how to draw out, slowing and stopping, demanding I wait, pumping like he owned me. I supposed it was too soon, but he felt so good and riled me in a way I couldn't help but feel the overwhelming need to explode.

"I'm..." I couldn't hold back another minute. His next deep thrust had my walls clamped down to drink in the hot seed that filled me. Hot seed I'd never once thought could make me feel so good from the inside.

Once it was over, and I wanted to roll onto my side for a nice nap, he squeezed my hands tighter. "Don't you dare think you're getting a break from being owned by me, you little cock tease. We've only just begun."