Taken by my Cousin

Story Info
After denying my cousin he takes what he wants.
3.1k words
3.75
37.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 I got in a fight with my 20M cousin, Adam, over the phone after he said he loved me as a woman. When my parents found out about it, they called back to yell at him only to believe him when he called me a liar and that I must have misunderstood him. They told me to grow up and be more mature. A couple days later they showed me my plane ticket to see him. They told me I could make up with my family or move out. I picked the former.

The trip was set for 10 days. Fly there Friday morning and then Fly back on a Monday morning. Getting on the plane my stomach was in knots and my heart was fluttering in my chest. Subconsciously I knew something was going to be different about this trip.

When I got there, my cousin was overly happy. Telling me all sorts of things that had been going on in his life. He had joined a band after dropping out of highschool and they were still, as he said, "going strong". The first day was uneventful, although he was too happy.

The second day started fine, and then he asked if I wanted to see his band play. I said sure as I was afraid to make him angry (He was a lot taller and bigger than me. I was 5'10" at 140lbs. He was 6'4" and over 350lbs.). He takes me to the guest bedroom and to a desktop computer. He pulls up a video from YouTube. The band is terrible, it's literally just him and one other person.

I remember my parents always harping on me to be nice and if I have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. So I told him they did well and that the drummer (his friend) was good at staying on beat. I wasn't looking at my cousin when I said this but I could suddenly feel his heat radiating behind me. I didn't know what to do so I kept looking forward. I was scared to turn around and see how close he was to me.

"I still love you" I can practically feel his breath brush against me. His body is radiating an insane amount of heat. How can a person be this hot.

"What was that?" I say in desperation, hoping beyond hope he would take it back and pretend he didn't say anything, "did you say something?" I immediately know I've made a mistake when I feel his hands on me. His left hand grabs my left shoulder while his right pulls my loose hair to the side exposing my neck. I start to stand but his large fingers dig into my clavicle. It sinks in how large he is. Making me feel tiny in comparison. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted this man who was so much stronger than me to absolutely control and abuse me.

"I said I still love you" he has bent forward at this point and his nose is against my neck as he talks. I can feel his inhalation deepen, "you smell so sweet" my skin crawls but my pussy betrays me as it starts to tingle at his words. "Even though you denied me at first," he licks my neck to emphasize a point my misfiring brain can no longer follow, "but now your going to be mine." The buzzing in my head, creeping of my skin, throbbing of my pussy, and shaking of my heart becomes a cacophony in my mind. It's so loud I can't understand human language. I turn slightly to the right to look at him, forgetting how close he is to me.

His lips crash into mine. He has me pinned to the chair with his one hand. My teeth clench tight as I frantically and pathetically flail my arms against him trying to knock him off me. His right hand snatches a wrist and both his hands begin to squeeze slowly. Some part of me is screaming that how slowly he increases the pressure seems practiced. But an actual scream opens my clenched jaw when finally it feels like my wrist bones are grinding together and about to snap. The struggling, mixed with the pain and rough kiss has my pussy juice soaking into my panties.

His tongue eagerly plunges into my mouth. My stomach churns as my pussy tingles in delight. I'm so confused I don't even know how to respond anymore other than to struggle. But I never thought to bite the lips and tongue ravaging me.

He jerks my arm and shoulder to the right dragging me out of the chair. It clatters to the floor as we both fall over. My cousin is on top of me and begins to straddle my thighs. He quickly grabs my arms before I can respond to the sudden exit from the chair. My wrists are caught in his massive right hand and his left is gently caressing my face. His smile looks so full of love, desire, lust, and maybe a small amount of sadness. His hand and eyes trail down my body. He pulls my shirt and two bras up exposing my DDD breasts. They bounce around slightly after being released. His smile broadens and now he looks like a little kid on Christmas.

"Oh, what a good girl you are." He strokes the outsides of my breasts before lightly caressing the nipples. "Hiding such huge breasts must have be hard." My pussy seems to squeeze at the compliment. His hands trail down to my pants and he begins to unbutton and unzip them. I've finally found my voice at this point and I begin to beg while stuttering.

"A-adam! Please! Le-let me g-go!" I try to buck my hips but he is so heavy I barely move him at all, my top half only sways side to side slightly as I try to struggle from under his grasp. He has a smile that someone would give their child after they did something useless but silly. Knowing he likes that I'm struggling I fight harder. Then he begins to pull my pants and underwear down.

He does it slowly, watching my face as he slowly removes the clothing from my cunt. And at this point that's exactly what it was, a cunt. He finally looked away from my face and down at my exposed lower lips. It's so obvious how wet I've become since I keep myself hair free. My cunt exposed itself by slobbering so noticeably for a familial cock. Cousin smirked as he slowly placed his left index finger against my lower lips. He gently swipes up and down just barely letting the tip of his finger go between them. I'm still begging him to stop, but he isn't paying any attention to what I'm saying he is just staring at my cunt while he lightly plays with it all while keeping me pinned to the floor. He suddenly looks up at me "You're a virgin right?" He looks serious, overly so "I won't take someone's sloppy seconds."

I'm so shocked that this even matters at this point I stop begging and just stare at him in confusion. I don't feel like much time has passed when he suddenly pinches my lower lips together. "Answer me! Are you a filthy whore who can't keep it in your pants or are you clean!?" He begins to twist his fingers as he pinches my lower lips. The pain somehow makes me wetter as I begin to cry.

"I'm clean! I'm clean!" I squeal and buck trying to get away from the titillating pain. He glared at me before pulling my lower lips as far from my body as he could then twisting. A frowned marred his face. "A virgin!!! I swear I'm a virgin!!!!" A sob wracked my body as I felt my pussy juice began to coat my cousins fingers without him even going inside. "Please! No more!" My body arched underneath him as much as it could. He didn't look convinced. I panicked. I wanted the pain to end but also wanted him to hurt me more. "Check for yourself!" I cry, tears stream down my face. "You can see I'm a virgin yourself just check!"

His hand leaves my pussy then grabs my hair and pulls me over to the bedside table where he pulls out two sets of cuffs. Lifting me by my hair he tosses me onto the bed. He grabs my left arm before I can scramble away and cuffs me to the headboard. He pushes me down onto the bed and then sits on my abdomen. My left arm jerks spastically even though I know I can't get out of the cuff I continue to struggle. My cousin takes time to caress my breasts and pinch my nipples as i hit him with my free right hand again and again my right fist did virtually no damage.

My cousin chuckled at my attempts to get away. "You're so cute. I really hope you're still a virgin." His laughter at my desperation and the weird underlying threat in the air made my whole body more sensitive and aware of its surroundings. He then grabbed my right wrist and cuffed it to the other side of the headboard. As he got off my abdomen and pulled my pants and panties all the way off I knew I could no longer get away.

At this point it was more like watching a movie. Adam got in between my legs, taking them over his shoulders lifting my ass off the bed and into the air. He pulls his average cock from his pants and somehow I'm a little disappointed. Adam sneers at my facial expression, he must be able to tell I'm disappointed. "Don't worry" he says at he takes the head of his cock and brushes it up and down the length of my slit. I can feel it getting harder. "I'm a grower not a shower." Fear courses through me as I wonder how big he actually is. But I don't have to wonder long when he flops his now fully hardened length over me. Measuring from the outside how deep his cock will go once fully inserted. "Look," he says as he slowly thrusts causing the head of his cock to push into my soft flesh "I just make it to past your belly button!" He stops his shallow thrusting and then backs up a little. I can feel something massive press against my entrance. My eyes are impossibly wide as I stare at my cousin. He is solely focused on rubbing the tip of his cock through my lower lips. "I don't think I'll need lube with how wet you are." The noises coming from my cunt as he preps himself are insanely loud. "Jesus," he presses slightly into me and mutters, "with how wet you are maybe it doesn't matter if your a virgin." We both groan as he slides the head of his cock into my cunt. "Fuck, everyone was right." He watches without blinking as his cock begins entering me. Before he can get very far though, there is resistance. He pushes against it gently. "For a used whore I can't get very far in." He begin thrusting again, shallow little moves. He is uncomfortably large inside me just with the head of his cock. I'm so scared now. My mouth so dry I feel there is no way I can speak. I know the resistance is my hymen, that if he thrusts too much harder I would lose the one thing I really wanted to give my future husband. But dark thoughts were forming in my mind. 'Just a little harder' it begged 'Just a bit more and you will have stolen my virginity from every other man'

I have never been religious but I begin praying to God in my head. I beg Him over and over. Even bartered! But god knows what's really in your heart and gave it to me shortly after.

Adam suddenly leaned over and wrapped his arms around me a short "I'm cumming" grunted into my ear before slamming into me like a freight train. Air rushes out of my lungs before I can even scream. My pussy burns, it feels like it's on fire. It feels like the tip of his cock is resting against the base of my heart. My mouth is probably open comically wide as I try to breath, to say something. But then I register the twitching inside me. The ropes of cum he releases burn like molten rock. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. After the seventh pulse and rope of cum shot into me I stopped counting. But I do know ever time he twitches my betrayer cunt will squeeze him in response as if try to suck every last dollop out of his balls.

"Adam," I whisper, not sure what to do anymore as more tears leak from my eyes, "why would you cum inside me? I'm not on birth control."

"Not my problem." mutters Adam. still dazed from his first creampie.

Adam slowly gets off of me but stays firmly inside me. He glances at my face before staring at where we are connected. "I definitely wasn't in that deep before." He started to grind his hips against mine forcing his cock impossibly deep. I groan in response. The pain making me grind my hips back in return. My Cousin moans out "You're so fucking tight It feels like you're going to rip my cock off." He pulls back watching his cock slowly pull from between me folds when he stills. He whispers something before his eyes lock with mine. I feel his cock swell even larger than before. "Your such a good girl for saving your virginity for me." He slowly pushes himself back to the base, bottoming out in me, my cunt spasms and twists with his compliment, it is a good girl. I gasp for air, it's too big and it hurts, but my cunt is still drooling all over it though as if to prove how much it wants my cousins cock. My cousin begins to stoke my clit slowly with a thumb as he gently rocks his hips against mine. "What a good girl," he whispers while leaning down. One arm supports his body while the other continues to play with my clit in slow painful circles. My cunt spasms around his cock, tries to push it out to no avail, sucks on on it greedily before spasming and the cycle begins again.

I'm crying from the overwhelming amount of orgasms while he kisses me gently and licks the tears from my face, never stoping the rocking of his hips or the motion of his thumb. "I'm sorry I hurt you," he whispers into my lips, "but I couldn't stand the idea of you with someone else." His thrusting gets marginal more aggressive as he speaks. "I saw how wet your cunt was and I just assumed you were fucking around." He slams into me twice fast. "Just the thought of you spreading your legs for every fucking man." He leaned forward and grabbed my throat with both hands. His speed upped tremendously as his suddenly deep strokes slammed into me. His grip tightened and I couldn't breath. "Just a dumb whore who can be used for any cock to dump into."

For about a minute all I can hear is the sloppy sounds of my freshly broken cunt, the guttural sounds coming from my mouth as I drooled and tried to breath, the handcuffs rattling as I tried to free myself, and the sound of my cousin grunting as he defiled me. The sounds made my orgasms grow. I'm finally just a hole being used for its correct purpose. "I'm already gunna cum again!" Adam grunted as he pushed in as deep as he could releasing his seed deep inside me once more. He pushed down with his hands harder. My body began to spasm from lack of oxygen. My arms pulling at the cuffs frantically. Cousin was grinding balls deep while moaning. My cunt twisted and writhed on his pulsating cock. It drank the cum given greedily while keeping a vice like grip as if begging the cock to stay. He slowly released his hold on my neck, and I gasped for air.

My entire body relaxes and I go limp. He is smiling down at me, lovingly. I feel so satisfied my cunt loves it. After a few minutes he shoves my legs as far apart as he could and watched while he pulled his cock from now gaping cunt. The bulbous head of his cock pulled out with a sucking pop. I could feel his semen start to dribble out. He chuckles then scoops the escaped cum up with a finger just to shove it back down into the hole it came from. "I'm going to have to seal this up." He caressed my lower lips and pinched them to together gently "need to make sure every drop of my cum stays in you until the moment you leave." He reaches over to the bedside table and pulls out duck tape. I whisper for him not to. I know instantly what he is going to do. "Shhhhh," he gently places a finger on my lips, "don't worry I'm going to make sure you don't loose a single sperm." Then used the duck tape to seal my pussy and keep his cum from running out. "Was going to get a pussy plug," he mentions as he slaps more tape on me "but I kind of felt like you deserved to feel the tape ripped off" he finishes sealing my entrance before caressing it through the tape. "I can't wait for this hole to give me a son" he chuckles at the look at my face. "I have you for 10 days, you'll definitely hold my offspring in your uterus by then. If I can't get you pregnant in that time you're a worthless hole anyways." He laughed and then gently slapped my face a few times.

"I told you I loved you and you didn't accept it." He got off the bed and headed out of the room. "Now you just get to be my breeding sow." He laughed heartily as he closed the door leaving me alone and filled with incestuous seamen.

I shivered in the cold room, hoping he would come back soon.