All Comments on 'Clare's First Time at the Club'

by LoreleiQuinn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Nicely Balanced

A good mix of D and respect for a still learning sub. Love the interplay between the two and the contrast with Richard. I am eager to see how Clare grows under Gabriel and look forward to that dynamic being established. Well written and very well paced. Thank you - Kevin

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
I agree with SplendidSpunk 100%

If I could have written that comment I would have. Fine work - five stars and thanks for posting.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Stunning

I really enjoyed this, the mix of care and domination was just perfect, i look forward to their continuing journey.

5 stars.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
I too

Agree with the previous comments.

It was good also that she has now seen the difference between a good Dom and a bad one in Richard.

Excellent writing

Thank you.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Another strong story. If you are going to continue with these two, you might consider something in the titles that will help future readers easily know the order. Sifting through posting dates on an author's page isn't fun.

He makes me nervous and did so in the first story a bit also. The all or nothing threat chafes. His concept of safety shimmers around the edges. If you place someone in danger then swoop in to save them--are you a hero? She was wonderful in the honesty of her answer about F/F. And his grumpy pants response to her honest answer-harumph. But it is interesting to watch how things unfold between them. Looking forward to more

LoreleiQuinnLoreleiQuinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, FA_JF. There's not really any particular order to my stories at this point, but I'll keep your comment in mind.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Well Done...

I too echo everyones comments. I enjoyed how you were able to highlight the difference between a good and bad Dom.

I would also agree with FA....when I was reading your story the characters felt familiar...while I understand you may not have an order it would be helpful if you highlighted/mentioned this is a continuation or another adventure of their relationship. Halfway through reading I hit your name to see if my hunch was correct about having read part of their story earlier.

Looking forward to more of their adventures.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Keep it up.

Oh that's my responsibility. Sorry that's lame.

Enjoying your adventure, your chapters are drawing me in and are most enjoyable. I'm glad they are not overly abusive but have many elements of control and restraint, something I am now begining to understand. In my younger years I would of smoked a pack of cigarettes by now. On to story # 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great chapter

It’s so refreshing to find a D/s story where the Dom isn’t portrayed as an overbearing arrogant an uncaring jerk.

Richard is a prime example of a shitty Dom. He doesn’t want a relationship with anyone he wants a woman he can turn into a 3 hole object for his use.

I LOVED that Clare was comfortable enough in their relationship to be able to state her case about why she was aroused after the woman reddened her nipples. Communication is absolutely vital in any relationship but more so in a D/s relationship. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous