Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers

"I was wondering," he said, brushing her cheek with the back of his hand, "would you mind staying the night?"

"Of course I'll stay, Kevin. I was hoping you'd ask." She smiled up at him and held his hand to her face. "I'll take the couch this time."

Kevin looked away momentarily and bit his lip. He looked back and kissed her lightly on her forehead once more. "No, I don't want you to."

"Please, Kevin, I don't want you to sleep out here again."

"I was hoping," he whispered in her ear, "that you'd stay with me in my bed."

Rachel's eyes grew wide with shock and surprise. She sat up quickly and looked at Kevin as if she hadn't heard him correctly.

"I'm sorry," he said hurriedly, "I shouldn't have asked. It was stupid of me. You must think that I'm a jerk. I'm sorry. Please forget I even said that." He looked away, feeling miserable and distraught that she was angry with him. How could he ask her that? Now, she probably hated him.

Rachel reached forward and pulled his chin back up and made him look at her. Her ice-blue eyes were shining. "Don't you dare be sorry for asking me that," she said seriously. She pulled him forward and kissed him. "I want nothing more than to share your bed with you."

She dressed into her pajamas in the bathroom, the blue silk feeling wonderfully sexy against her skin. She had taken a quick shower beforehand, wanting to smell good for him. Rachel debated whether or not to wear her underwear to bed, but decided against it. If his hands should roam, she thought deliciously, she didn't want anything in his way. She wanted him very bad at that time, her inner thighs tingling as she had tenderly washed herself, being careful not to get herself too aroused.

Kevin was very nervous as he dressed into his sleep pants and tee shirt. He hadn't been in bed with a woman, sleeping or otherwise, since he comforted Annie on her last night on earth. He hoped that he was doing the right thing. He knew that perhaps they would end up making love, but he truthfully just wanted her to be near. He wanted to be able to hold her close, to smell her and touch her. He just wanted to be comforted.

Kevin opened the door and waited for her. He had heard the shower running for a while, but it didn't last long. He had taken a shower when he came home from work. As he was looking down at the floor, she came in. Kevin looked up and smiled, very pleased with how Rachel looked. She looked stunning, the pajamas showing off her figure very nicely.

"You look great," he managed to say, looking at her approvingly.

"Thanks," she replied, smiling at the compliment. Lawrence had stopped complimenting her soon after their honeymoon. "Need help with the bed?"

"No, it's all ready." He had changed it completely while she was getting ready.

Rachel moved close to him and he inhaled her fresh scent. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"I'm kind of nervous. I haven't done this in a long time."

"It's been a long time for me too."

He moved closer and took her in his arms. "I don't know if I'm ready for this," he said.

"Shh," she said, "don't worry about it. I will not rush you into anything you're not ready for. If all we do is sleep, that's perfectly all right with me. I just want to be with you."

They moved to the bed and laid down. Kevin pulled the covers up to them before he turned off the light, the only light being the moon shining through a window. Rachel moved over to him and laid her head upon his chest, sighing as she did so. Her breasts pressed against his side and stomach. His hands found her back and he began to rub it lightly. She sighed her approval as she moved her face upward towards his to kiss him. He loved the feel of her pajamas against his hand. Annie had never worn silk, preferring cotton or nothing at all. Rachel shifted her position and Kevin's hand brushed against the side of her left breast. He felt her stiffen at the accidental touch. It sent a shiver through her.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to."

"Don't be sorry," she said breathlessly. "I didn't mind." She kissed him again, her hair falling in front of her face and tickling his nose. "Don't be afraid to touch me, don't be afraid to love me."

They kissed again, Rachel above him and hearing his breathing becoming faster. Both of his hands were rubbing her back. He could see the silhouette of her and the feel of her strong back caused a stirring between his legs. Her pajama top fell away from her stomach as it was not tucked in. Kevin's hands roamed towards the edge of the shirt and he let his hands go under, feeling the soft skin of her lower back for the first time. Her kisses were becoming more passionate, more urgent as the feeling of his hand against her skin was wonderful to her. Rachel's body swayed back and forth slightly, moving her back in time with the strokes of his hands. As he moved his hands towards her upper back, the soft, silky cloth moved with them. When he realized what was happening, he stopped and pulled her shirt back down and resumed rubbing her back through the shirt.

Rachel was disappointed, but she continued to kiss him, slowly lowering herself back to the bed until her head was laying on his chest once more. She stopped kissing him and rolled slightly to her side and placed her right hand on his chest, rubbing it absently in slow, lazy circles. Kevin continued to rub her back with his right hand, using the palm of his hand and the fingertips. Rachel's hand made it down to Kevin's stomach. He flinched at her touch as it was arousing to him. It brought back memories as Annie would sensually rub his stomach before slowing making her way down to his poled flesh that gave her so much pleasure. Her hand went under his shirt as she felt the muscular contours of his flat stomach. He had forgotten how good it felt to be touched this way.

"That feels fantastic," he managed to say, hoping that she'd go further.

Taking a cue from her, his hand roamed south also, moving the silky cloth upward and letting his fingertips go under the elastic of her waistband, teasingly close to the top of her firm, shapely butt. Kevin stopped momentarily, not sure if he should go further.

"Please don't stop," she said. "I want you to touch me. Please..."

Kevin slowly moved his hand further down, feeling the soft contours and loving it. Rachel scooted up on the bed, her head now even with Kevin's and started to kiss the side of his face. He grabbed her glutes gently and began to alternate between kneading and rubbing them. Rachel was in heaven as she swivelled her hips left and right, letting his hand cover the entire area. Her own hand continued to rub his stomach, slowly making her way to his own waistband. He didn't stop her when her hand went underneath the elastic and disappeared.

Rachel's breathing was becoming a bit more ragged as she knew that she must be mere inches from his penis. She waited for any signs of disapproval and found none. Kevin was now more than willing to let her go further if she so desired. He needed to be touched and loved by this woman and he wanted to please her too. Kevin gasped slightly when her hand found the tip and then fondled the large, mushroomed head. It was bigger than she thought it would be, but at least it wasn't so big that she couldn't accommodate him. Another shiver went through her as she began to delicately, lovingly stroke it. She loved the feel of it and the soft smoothness of the head.

Kevin pulled his hand out and slowly moved to his side until they were facing each other. He reached out and touched her right breast through her top and gave it a gentle squeeze. Rachel began to melt from his touch as she continued to fondle him, lightly brushing her hand up and down the shaft from the tip to his soft scrotal sack. She was amazed at how soft his skin was for being a man.

Kevin teased the nipple through the sheer cloth as Rachel drew in her breath, feeling little tingles starting to invade her. After a few seconds, Kevin moved his hand to her top button and began to unfasten it. He pushed the cloth aside and found her nipple once more, brushing his fingertips over it. Rachel shuddered at the sensation and put her hand over his, pressing it to her. Kevin loved the feeling of her breast, so warm and soft to his touch. He gently squeezed it again, eliciting a soft groan from Rachel.

Abruptly, she took her hand away from his pants and pulled his hand from inside her top. Sitting up and kneeling, she said, "I think we're wearing too many clothes." Kevin nodded nervously in agreement as she began to unbutton her shirt.

"Wait a second, Rachel," he said. Rachel stopped and waited for him to say more. "I just want to be able to see you." He reached to his left and turned on the light, moving the dimmer switch to low, casting shadows throughout the room.

Rachel smiled warmly, her brown hair falling carelessly over her eyes as her hands went back to the buttons of her shirt. One by one, they slowly came undone as she moved down to the next one. She watched Kevin as she did so and smiled. He looked like a kid waiting for a present to be given to him. She took her time, doing it slowly and seductively, making him wait in anticipation. When she finished, Rachel shook her hair from her face and smiled broadly at him. She pulled the shirt open for him to see, displaying her round, full breasts to him. They sagged slightly from age and weight, but Kevin thought they looked wonderful. She shrugged off the shirt and pulled her shoulders back, pushing them out even further.

"They're beautiful," he said admiringly, looking at her beaming face. Sitting up now, he reached out and held them, feeling their heavy fullness in his hands. His thumbs brushed over her large, protruding nipples, causing them come out even further. Rachel shivered again noticeably.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"This isn't from being cold, honey," she said, laughing softly.

Rachel backed away and got off of the bed. She hooked her thumbs to the waistband and swiftly pulled down her pajama bottoms, revealing herself fully to him for the first time. Kevin looked at her from top to bottom, loving the sight of her wonderful nakedness. She was a very shapely, sexy woman. From her broad shoulders to her almost flat stomach, from her curvaceous hips to her wispy pubic hair, Kevin stared. Her long legs seemed to go on forever. Kevin was simply spellbound. He remembered feeling the exact same way when he saw Annie naked for the first time. Rachel was simply breathtakingly beautiful to him.

"So, do you like me?" she asked innocently, almost afraid of being rejected.

"You are beautiful beyond words," Kevin said, reaching for her to bring her back to him. Rachel shook her head and crooked her finger at him.

Obediently, Kevin got off the bed also and stood before her. She reached forward and tugged at his tee shirt, causing his necklace to jingle as she helped him pull it over his head. It was discarded without a thought. She then grabbed both sides of his waistband and pulled them down past his thighs where he pulled them down the rest of the way and stepped out of them. His penis was standing straight at attention, it's tip glistening. Rachel took a step backward and now, it was she who took her time admiring. She looked at his broad chest and slim waist and then to his long, thick penis dangling between his muscular thighs. Rachel groaned inwardly, anticipating it being inside her and knowing that it would be a very tight fit.

They embraced and held each other for a while, her breasts pressed against him and her head on his shoulder.

"I really need you, Kevin," she whispered, hugging him. "I love you." She waited for him to say something, but he only held her tighter. "Don't be afraid to love me," she whispered even softer this time, her breath hot against his neck. Slowly, she reached down and began to lovingly stroke him again, gently pulling on it. She loved the feel of it in her hand, the head, the veins and the contours of it. She took his hand and guided it to her own quickly moistening sex. He felt her slickness between her sweet folds of skin and groaned.

"It's been such a long time," he said.

"I know."

"I don't want to mess up."

"You'll be fine."

"I..."

Rachel put her fingers to his lips. "Shh, just love me."

She led him to the bed and had him lay down. She started at his lips and slowly began kissing him and worked her way down, her nipples scraping against his chest. First, his lips and then to his throat. She kissed his nipples, playfully tugging at them with her teeth before she went to his stomach and lower abdomen. Next, Rachel kissed all around his penis, being very careful not to touch it. She lifted up his scrotum and kissed all around it, delighted in the movement of the testicles inside. After several minutes of teasing him, she took his penis firmly in her hand and began to kiss and lick it. Kevin gasped loudly in spite of himself and reached for her breasts, caressing and tugging at her nipples.

Tenderly, she pushed his hand away. "This is all about you. Lay back and enjoy it." Rachel went back to business, alternating between licking his penis to gently sucking on it. Kevin took it all in and he did enjoy it. It wasn't much later before he sensed that he was about to lose control.

"It's coming," he managed to say through gritted teeth.

Rachel extracted it from her mouth just before he tensed and began to squirt copious amounts of white, warm, sticky sperm all over himself and the bed. When he finished, Rachel laid down beside him and played with his softening penis. She felt it's soft skin and loved it.

"It's a good thing I'm not twenty years younger," she giggled. "You'd get me pregnant in an instant!"

Kevin looked at her seriously, not knowing if he should broach the subject. Rachel read his mind and laughed.

"You can't impregnate me, Kevin. I don't quite have all the necessary parts." Kevin understood immediately and smiled.

"Thanks a lot for that," he said as he put his hand over hers. "It felt fantastic."

"You're very welcome," she replied.

"It's your turn, now," he said, as he softly pushed her onto her back."

"I can't wait," she giggled as she opened her legs, inviting him to do whatever he wanted to her. She trusted him completely.

He started much in the same fashion as she did, beginning at her lips and working his way down her body. He took extra delight in loving her breasts and nipples. They were always his favorite part of a female's body. Kevin reveled in their roundness and fullness, putting his hands and mouth all over them. The tingles and sensations were going right between Rachel's legs as he continued to love her.

"You taste heavenly," he murmured more than once. Her scent was much different than Annie's had been, he noticed immediately, heavier and muskier. Annie always had a light scent about her, but Rachel's scent was more alluring, more exotic.

He slowly made his way down to her sensitive navel and she squirmed when he kissed her there. But, he didn't stay there long as he reached the beginning of her fine, silky pubic hair. He inhaled deeply and could smell her rich, sexy, musky scent emanating from between her baby soft thighs. Kevin began kissing those thighs, thinking that he had died and surely gone to heaven. They were just so soft! He lingered there for a few seconds, breathing deeply and slowly.

"Please Kevin, don't stop now," she whimpered. She gently pushed the back of his head, letting him know where she wanted him to go next.

He pushed her legs apart a little bit further, her sex fully open and vulnerable. He pressed forward, putting his fingers between the puffy folds of skin that partially hid her shrouded clitoris. He spread them and began to use his tongue to give her the pleasure that she so desperately sought. Kevin started slowly, letting his tongue explore her outer regions before he plunged deeper into her sweet center.

Rachel quivered and bit her lip as mini orgasmic waves were already invading her. She always considered herself lucky in the fact that if her partner was hitting the right spot, it usually didn't take her very long to have an orgasm. Kevin was definitely hitting the right spot.

His broad tongue strokes began to narrow down as Kevin was taking cues from Rachel's body movements. He encircled her hood with his tongue and then took it all in with his mouth, sucking on it and licking it. Rachel closed her thighs around Kevin's head, gasping as a shudder went through her.

"Oh Kevin, please don't stop! That feels so good...oh...oh..."

Kevin had absolutely no intention of stopping now that he had discovered what gave her the most pleasure. Annie had liked only light, delicate flicks of his tongue, but Rachel seemed to enjoy it a little rougher, a little harder and Kevin was happy to oblige. He loved her taste, her smell. Her body was responding quickly and Kevin knew that it wouldn't be too much longer, but he wanted her to enjoy it more. He eased up and began flicking her clitoris with his tongue, hitting it with quick, sharp strokes.

The change of pace caught Rachel off guard as she was preparing for her orgasm within the next few seconds. Irritated at first, she began to receive different sensations that were just as pleasurable as before. Her excitement began to slowly build once more, more intense by the second. The shaking and quivering began again as her breathing became more ragged. Kevin abruptly changed pace again and began devouring her clitoris, pressing his mouth against her and licking her hard, his tongue rubbing against her sensitive little nub faster and faster until she finally broke free.

Rachel screamed as the first orgasm racked her body. She held Kevin's head tightly with her thighs as wave after wave rocked her body, shaking and convulsing, torturing her again and again. She had never in her life felt an orgasm so powerful. It was as if it wanted to tear her apart. Her screams eventually died down into whimpers as her orgasm lost its intensity. Her thighs loosened as her whimpers turned into soft crying, her breasts jiggling.

Kevin moved up to her, penis fully erect again, and took her in his arms. He pulled the covers over them and he held her close. She continued to cry softly, telling him over and over again how much she loved him.

"You've touched something so deep within me, Kevin," she remarked, sniffling. "You've shaken me to my very core!" She hugged him fiercely, crushing her breasts between them. "I never want to let you go, never..."

Kevin's emotions were on a roller coaster ride. While he loved making love to this remarkable woman, some of the guilt was returning and he was beginning to wonder if they were making love only because of his brush with death that day. While he truly believed that Rachel loved him, he could not be sure of his own feelings at that point. He knew that it was okay to make love to her as far as his struggles with his feelings about Annie and her approval were concerned. But, he wanted to make love to her only if he really loved her and not because he stared death in the face.

Kevin looked into her tear-filled eyes and smiled. Nothing but pure joy and contentment stared back at him. He had seen her many times over the course of the last few weeks and he had never seen her this happy. Kevin reflected upon his life just a few weeks prior to the class reunion and he could truthfully say that he was depressed and very unhappy with life. He knew that not just any woman could have turned his life around as quickly and as easily as Rachel. There was something about her that Kevin just couldn't figure out. What was it about her that shook him out of his depression and placed him back amongst the living? Did Annie pick her out for him? He had no idea. If Annie did pick her out for him, then he knew that even in death, she was looking out for him. Somehow she knew, somehow she knew...

Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers
1...345678