Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was moaning now as Kevin was deep inside her. It was a tight fit, as she thought it would be, but it felt wonderful to her. Beads of sweat were appearing on her chest, her nipples hard and erect and bouncing beautifully to the motion of Kevin's thrusts. She looked like an absolute angel to him as she lay beneath him, her legs splayed wide open and accepting every inch of him. His thrusts were even and firm as Rachel whispered encouragement to him, telling how good he felt inside her. She truthfully didn't care if she had an orgasm or not, she already felt complete and whole, blissfully secure in the knowledge that someone truly loved her and treasured her.

Kevin reached under her soft buttocks to give himself more leverage. He had forgotten how wonderful making love had felt. It had never been just a physical thing with him, he truthfully loved the emotional attachment that it gave him. He only had made love to someone who really meant something to him. Annie had been his first love and they were each other's first sexually. And now, he was sharing himself with someone else, someone whom he trusted and loved. There was no doubt in his mind that he loved her. Rachel felt soft, sweet, delicate waves roll through her and she knew that she was having her first vaginal orgasm. It was nothing like before, but it was sweeter and she let it wash through her again and again....

When he did release, she could feel his penis pulsating over and over inside her, sending showers of sperm against her walls. Rachel wrapped her legs around him and held him inside her long after he finished.

"I don't want you to come out yet," she whispered in his ear. "I want to remember this forever."

She held him in place for several more minutes before her hips tired and she reluctantly let him slip out of her. He flopped down on the bed beside her, exhausted. Together, they pulled the covers over themselves and snuggled until they fell into a deep sleep.

They were still holding each other the following morning when Rachel woke first. She looked at her lover sleeping fitfully in her arms and smiled. She had never felt this content, this whole and fulfilled. Lawrence had never treated her with such care and respect in the bedroom in thirteen years of marriage as this man had done in one night of loving her. Kevin's face was against her breast as he snored lightly. He really is a boob-man, she smiled, thinking about all of the fuss he made over them. Well, he could have them any time he wanted as long as he continued to love her in the way he did. Lovingly, she stroked his short, brown hair with the back of her hand and with her fingertips. Her heart swelled with happiness as she thought about their night together and her hopes for the near future. Rachel knew that she would have to come to grips with the dangers of his job and being able to allow him to do the job that he enjoyed. Certainly, she would never expect Kevin to tell her that she couldn't be a plant physiologist, so how could she tell him he couldn't be a police officer? It was up to her to be strong and realize that he had a job to do and he was well-trained to do it. He had only fired his gun once in over twenty years, so the odds were against it ever happening again. But, she thought, you never knew when that next time might be.

"I guess I'll just have to let you go," she said softly as she continued to play with his hair. She planted a soft, warm kiss on his forehead and sighed happily before she drifted off to sleep again.

It was after ten when they lazily got up after another lovemaking session. He took her once again to soaring heights of which she had only dreamed about. However she wanted it, rough or delicate, he was more than willing to oblige. He only had to ask her and she would tell him what she liked and what she loved. He thought back to when she had waked him after her shower a couple of weeks prior, and he couldn't believe that his thoughts at that time would be coming true. He took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom for a leisurely, sensual shower together. They took their time, bathing each other slowly and letting their hands roam everywhere. Kevin took particular delight in washing her breasts, feeling every inch, every delicate contour with his soapy hands. This amused Rachel to no end that someone would be that fascinated with that part of her anatomy, but she loved the thought that Kevin was that person. Definitely a boob-man, she laughed to herself.

After their shower, Rachel took him out for brunch at a nearby bistro. They chatted about many subjects, but found that simply looking at each other was their most enjoyable experience. Rachel kept track of the time, as she had to go to work in the afternoon to check on an experiment that she had been working on for several months. They came back to Kevin's house and Rachel started to gather her night clothes that had been discarded the previous evening.

"I wish you didn't have to go," he said as he watched her.

"I certainly don't want to go, but I have to take these readings, otherwise the project could be delayed and I might not get accurate results."

He came behind her and hugged her, melting her once again. "I really needed you last night, I needed you so much. Thank you for coming." He nuzzled the back of her neck and kissed her behind her ear. "Thank you for everything. You were wonderful."

"You keep this up," she replied, "and you'll never get rid of me."

"Boy, is it that easy to keep you around?"

Rachel laughed as she turned around and faced him. "I have very simple needs. I just need love, care, and understanding. Give me that and I'm yours. But, I think that you've already got that part down." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "It also helps that you know how to make my body sing," she said as she rubbed her hand lightly over his crotch and laughed.

She sat in the driver's seat looking up at him after he had walked her to her car. "When can we get together again?" she asked, sad in knowing that their time together for the day was ending.

"Whenever, however," Kevin replied seriously. "As soon as possible." He was peering at her through her open window, his once sparkling eyes now saddened.

"Call me tomorrow morning. Maybe we can make some time between my experiments."

"I sure do wish that you were on my schedule," he sighed.

"Yes, well, I'm not, so we'll just have to make the best of it for now."

"Okay, I'll call you." He looked down at the driveway and then back to her. "Thanks again for everything." He reached inside and touched her cheek. "You really are beautiful, inside and out."

Rachel looked down and away, embarrassed by the compliment. "Thank you for making me feel that way," she replied. She checked her time. "I hate to go, but I really have to."

"Okay." Kevin moved back from the car. "I'll call you," he said after she started the car. Rachel nodded, blew him a kiss, and pulled out of the driveway.

After she had gone, Kevin walked back to the house and noticed the newspaper in the bushes. He picked it up, unfolded it and saw the blazing headlines. "Cops Kill Knife-Wielding Suspect." Shaking his head and sighing, he opened the door and went inside.

The next few weeks went by slowly for Kevin. He wasn't used to being home all of the time. He mowed his lawn, tended to his flowers and generally just puttered around the house. As he expected, the investigation cleared him and the other officer of any wrongdoing. He went to the staff psychologist and talked about the shooting with him at length. After the hour and a half interview, the doctor cleared him to return to work without any restrictions. Kevin had thought about the shooting quite a bit and he knew that he had no choice but to pull the trigger we he did. He viewed all of the tapes and it clearly indicated that he would have been stabbed within a second if he and the other officer hadn't shot the suspect. Kevin hadn't had any nightmares or flashbacks to that point and he was convinced that mentally, he was okay.

Whenever Rachel had a free day, they took turns spending the night at each other's houses. They would stay up late dancing at various clubs until midnight or later, then sleep in late and make love whenever they woke. Rachel cherished their time together and was falling head over heels for him. She loved everything about him and couldn't wait to be with him. She loved talking to him, whether it be about something insignificant or debating a more serious topic. Their verbal sparring could get a little heated at times, but they were always respectful of each other's opinions, even if they disagreed one hundred percent and were sure that the other was wrong. One area where they never disagreed was in the bedroom. Rachel loved it when Kevin let her take the lead, which he did often. He enjoyed watching her when she was on top and riding him, her breasts bouncing and seeing the joyous look on her face. He loved the feel of her warm, moist vaginal muscles take hold of him and receive everything that he had to give. But, it was afterward when they were finished that they enjoyed the most. Whether it was Rachel holding Kevin or he holding her, they felt safe and secure didn't have a care in the world for a brief time.

It was the last Sunday of his leave and already, Rachel was feeling apprehensive about his going back to work the next day. For his part,, Kevin was looking forward to it even though it meant that their time together would decrease. They had lunch with Jackie and they had a good time. Now, sitting in his livingroom, Rachel was feeling down and a bit scared. She had clung to him most of the day, almost to the point of annoying him, but Kevin understood and let her be. He knew that eventually she would relax a little, so he held her and touched her as much as possible trying to reassure her as best he could.

She was in his arms, her head against his chest and trying hard to keep from crying. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't be as strong as she wanted to be. Kevin was quiet, knowing there was nothing that he could say that would make a difference. Stroking her hair and softly kissing her was all he could do to comfort her. Mozart, Kevin's favorite composer, was playing softly in the background. Rachel felt wonderful against him and he loved having her that close to him.

"I really don't want to let you go tonight," she murmured. "I could stay this way forever."

"It would be quite interesting to see you use the bathroom," Kevin remarked.

"I think that I could detach myself from you long enough to go to the bathroom. You just want to see me with my pants off," she pointed out, sitting up and facing him.

"And what's wrong with that?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"You're impossible," she said, giggling. "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Do I get enough?" he laughed. "You should talk. Who was that wild woman in my bed this morning screaming, ‘Harder! Harder!'?"

Rachel blushed, remembering their interlude that morning. He had felt so good inside her. She couldn't remember the screaming part, but she did want it hard and rough. His quick, hard thrusts felt fantastic and she couldn't get enough of him.

"I'll give you that one," she said coyly, laughing.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You like and want it as much as I do. You're a bawdy wench and don't deny it!"

"Bawdy wench?" she squealed. "Just because I love making love to you, that makes me a bawdy wench?"

"Yes."

"Brat!"

"Slut puppy!"

"Rectum rocket!"

"Liver lips!"

"Cum tongue!"

"I'll agree with you on that one," he laughed, thoroughly enjoying trading insults with her.

"I love that tongue and what it does to me."

"Well, I'm glad. It very much enjoys doing it." He waited a few seconds before saying, "Brown headed bimbo!"

Quick as a flash, she jumped from her seated position and was straddling him and planting her fingers near his armpits, his most ticklish spot. He was soon laughing hard and losing his strength fast. Soon, he had nothing left and she used her weight and strength to her advantage to pin him against the cushions as she kept up her assault.

"Give up?" she asked, poking him in the ribs.

"Never!" he gasped.

She went on the offensive once more and Kevin's face began to turn red from laughing.

"Okay, okay," he pleaded. "I give up. I give up."

"Are you going to call me a bimbo again?"

"Maybe."

Rachel moved her fingers to his sides and pretended to begin tickling him again.

"No, no," he said, "I won't call you a bimbo again."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay." Rachel began to get off of his lap, but Kevin stopped her, his hands firmly around her hips and holding her down. She could feel his hardness beneath her through her cotton shorts.

"Oh, you like this, do you?" Slowly, she began to rub herself against him, causing him to groan.

"Of course I do," he said. Kevin reached between her legs and felt warmth and moistness emanating from beneath her shorts. "Someone else likes it, too."

Rachel nodded in agreement. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him. "I want you one more time before I go," she said, breathing a bit heavier.

"That's sounds like a wonderful idea," he smiled.

He was laying behind her, gently pushing into her. She wanted it slow, sweet, and soft and he was happy to do it for her. His arm was wrapped around her stomach and she had her leg raised slightly to accommodate him. He kissed her neck, shoulder, and back and told her over an over again how much he loved her and needed her. His hand roamed upward and found her breasts and he lovingly kneaded them before he teased her sensitive nipples with his fingertips. Her own fingers were toying with her clitoris, enjoying the feeling of her own hand pleasuring herself. The sensations went straight between her legs as the waves began to float through her, beginning to send her on the now familiar, blissful journey that she rode gratefully to it's conclusion.

A few minutes later, she felt his penis pulsating within her as his own orgasm began and ended quickly. She felt sorry for him that his didn't last as long as hers. There were times when she could still feel little waves going through her well after her initial orgasm had supposedly ended. She clamped down around him, trying to keep him inside as long as possible. She felt that it was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world to be connected with him and she always felt somewhat saddened when the bond was broken.

"You are so incredibly sexy," he whispered in her ear. "I'll never be able to get enough of you."

"I never, ever want you to feel any other way," she answered.

"You have my word."

It felt strange for Kevin that first day back. He was much more alert, jumpy, you might say, than normal. He saw trouble at every street corner, a stolen car at every red light. As the day wore on, he relaxed slightly. It turned out to be a fairly routine day for him, a bit busier than usual, but he made it through with flying colors and he was weary by the end of his shift. As soon as he reached the precinct, he called Rachel at her office to let her know that he was okay. It turned out to become a ritual with him as whenever his shift was completed, he would call her at home or at work. She would fret and worry until his call arrived, especially if he called later than usual. Although she eventually got used to him going to work again, she was never able to totally relax and never forgot that a split second could mean the difference between life and death for him.

It surprised him mildly that he and the other officer weren't sued by the family of the man they killed, but he was grateful that they had the wisdom to see through their grief to the truth of the entire incident.

It was mid-October when Kevin took Rachel to Annie's grave for the first time. It marked the fifth anniversary of her death and Kevin looked upon the date without trepidation, fear, or anguish. Death was just an extension of life, another phase, and Kevin realized that because she lived such a short life, she had a longer, more meaningful journey ahead of her. He would one day join her and that would be the only comfort that he would take upon his own deathbed.

He was sad, of course, but with Rachel at his side, he was over the deep feeling of helplessness that he encountered whenever he visited. He could smile now instead of weep whenever fond memories invaded his thoughts and he was forever grateful that he had her in his life as long as he did.

Kevin placed the bouquet of roses against the black marbled grave stone and smiled. He remembered her smile, her laugh, and her goofy sense of humor. He remembered her cute face, her delicate body, and her love of life. Kevin would always remember her courage and how hard she fought to live two years after the diagnosis when she was only given four months. He could only hope that he had half her courage. Because of her, he was a better person, a better man and he would never forget her. And he still missed her.

Kevin kissed Rachel on her cheek while they sat in the car. "Thanks for coming with me," he said softly. The sun was shining brightly on this clear, crisp day.

"You know I'd do anything for you."

"I know." He looked out his window and collected his thoughts. "There's something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I've never found the right opportunity. I really don't know if this is the right place or time. You'll probably think I'm weird or something."

"What is it?" she asked, clearly puzzled.

Kevin cleared his throat. "You just said that you'd do anything for me." He reached into his jacket pocket.

"Of course I will, you know that."

"When I married Annie, I thought it would be forever. Well, God had other plans for her and I'm so happy that I had her for those short years." He took her hand in his. "But, I was lucky enough to have you come into my life, and now, I'm happy again. I didn't think that would ever happen to me after she died. I love you and I need you, Rachel, and I just want to know if you would marry me." He pulled out a ring from his pocket. It sparkled beautifully in the sunlight. Rachel looked on in disbelief as Kevin slipped it on her finger.

"Oh my God," she said, her right hand on her heart as she raised her left hand to her face. Her chin quivered as tears began to well in her eyes. "Oh my God," she said again. She looked at Kevin, who was waiting patiently for her reply. She put her hands to his face and said, "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times, yes!!" Crying now, she threw her arms around him and hugged him fiercely before she kissed him over and over again.

On the way home, he turned to her and said, "You know, there's something else that I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?" she asked. She didn't know how many more surprises that her heart could handle.

"I've been thinking about this ever since I killed that man in August."

"Yes?"

"I'm scheduled to retire in June of 2008. I've decided to retire at that time and not go any further. Is that okay with you?"

"It's fine with me. If I had my way, you'd already be retired."

"I'll probably work part-time to stay out of your hair, though. I don't think I could retire totally. I would need to do something."

"I'd understand."

They drove in silence for a few more miles as they neared the St.Louis city limits. "Do you know what I wish?" Rachel blurted out suddenly.

"What's that?"

"I wish that I was younger and that we could make a baby."

"That's a sweet thought."

"I really do wish that."

"That would be really nice. I think you'd make a great mom."

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course I do."

"If we tried to get pregnant, we'd have to practice an awful lot, though," she smiled.

1...345678