Cleaning My Pool Ch. 03

Story Info
The following day, was it a dream?
2k words
4.08
33.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

Well, as I awoke the next morning with a very heavy head from all the beer the night before many thoughts crept into my mind.

One was "What the hell did I do last night?" as I really wasn't sure. Another was "Did I dream all that shit or did mom really stop by?"

I had to quit drinking so much that it would screw up my memory. My wife was sleeping soundly beside of me and I never heard her come in from work. I didn't even remember comming to bed last night. I had on clean underwear and my memory failed me yet again because I didn't even remember putting them on.

At least it was Sunday and I could relax all day and try to remember what the fuck I did the previous evening. My mind was quizzing me trying to bring things to the surface.

The blurred memories I was able to summon to the forefront were feeling like a dream. "Did I get in the pool naked with my mother?" was a disturbing thought. Even more disturbing was the fact that I was aroused thinking about if I had.

"And what about Debbie, was she at her mother's late last night?" I thought as well.

These questions all needed answers because my brain couldn't relax until I knew for certain what went on. I popped a few asprin and grabbed a bite to eat to hopefully settle the pounding in my head and allow me to sort things out.

I switched on the tube and turned it to an old movie I had seen a few times and basically sat with my head in my hands. I know I am an exhibitionist but would I really resort to being naked in front of my own mom? What if she drops by this evening to visit, do I act like nothing happened or did anything really happen? It didn't appear my headache was going away easily.

I must've dosed off in the recliner because the next thing I knew my wife's alarm was going off because she had to go to work. The nap must have done some good though because my head was no longer thumping as it was earlier. She showered and dressed without any questions of the evening before and I was relieved at least by that. I walked her to the car and kissed her bye for the night which was the usual when she had the weekend shift. All seemed normal so nobody had said anything to her about me being drunk and naughty.

I was relaxing on the deck when Debbie pulled in behind her mom's house. I took a deep breath and hoped nothing would happen yet again, and I was rewarded as she and her mom drove away to church. "Maybe I was dreaming all that crazy shit!" I reassured myself.

I stood and stretched and noticed a bunch of crap floating in the pool. "Well, here we go again." I told myself as I knew I had to skim that shit away. I went inside and put on my usual spandex shorts and white tee shirt and went about the task at hand. When I finished I went inside to grab a drink. There was only one beer in the fridge and that put my mind to work yet again. "There was at least two cases yesterday and now only one can, damnit man, I did get shitfaced, didn't I." I said out loud to myself.

I went to the outside trash can and sure enough all of the empties were there. "I couldn't have drank all of those alone." I told myself. I went into the bathroom and checked for wet clothes. Sure enough my wet shit was in the hamper, but my wife's suits were still hanging and were quite dry. "Maybe I spilled a lot of that shit." I said. "After all, I did feel quite shitty this morning." I continued. The dry suits confirmed they had not been used, but then again my flash memories told me mom didn't wear but the one earlier and it surely had time to dry on it's own being hung that way.

I grabbed a soda and went back to the deck to think some more. I was very confused and just the attempts to remember were frustrating as hell. The thoughts that seemed like a dream were causing my dick to stir a bit. It actually made me horny thinking about skinny dipping with mom, but the idea that Debbie was only a door away at the time made my erection start pulsateing and created a huge bulge in my shorts. "I hope the fuck mom stays away tonight." I said as I rubbed my dick through my shorts.

It was now getting a little dark out and Debbie returned with her mom and walked her in the house. They were both dressed nicely so I was certain they had been to church that evening. From my vantage point I saw a light come on upstairs next door and could make out a shadow passing by the blinds. I imagined the blinds opening and Debbie changeing out of her church clothes in my line of sight.

I guess my imagination took me away briefly and before I knew what was happening my mom was entering the gate to the rear of my yard. I jerked my hand away from my bulge which I was rubbing pretty hard to the thoughts I was having about Debbie. Now I was concerned again about the previous evening.

"Hey hon," mom said "Have you had supper?" she asked.

"Not really hungry yet." I answered.

She looked into the trash can by the deck and said "You didn't drink all that I hope."

I was a little relieved when she said that as it sort of said she didn't stop by the day before.

I took a deep breath and stood to look into the trash can. I forgot all about my bulging cock in my shorts until I heard mom cough and saw her turn her head quickly away. "I don't remember drinking all that." I told her as I sat back down.

"If you don't remember drinking the beer yesterday then you probably don't remember much else then, do you?" she asked.

Now I was concerned again as I said "I don't even remember going to bed last night if truth be known." I was still aware of my dick bulging in my shorts because I guess my subconscious thoughts were telling me now that I hadn't dreamed all that shit. I stood up again.

This time mom's gaze didn't drift away from my bulge. I also noticed Debbie looking from across the way. I wasn't drunk and I wasn't dreaming. What was my next move? I asked mom "You want a soda or something?" and I turned to face Debbie for a brief moment. I think my exhibitionist tendencies were takeing over.

"Yes, I believe I would like a cold soda." mom answered. With that said I went inside and got the soda. I looked out the window and saw mom walking toward the fence from my side and Debbie approaching from her side as though they were going to the old "Gossip Fence". "HMMMM."

I went back out with two cold drinks and sat mom's on the little table next to where she had been sitting and stood faceing them as I turned mine up and took a large drink. Debbie was talking to mom but looking past her at me. "I wonder what the fuck they're talking about?" I asked myself. I sat back down and awaited mom's return.

It was a short conversation as mom was soon on her way back to the deck with me. "What was that all about?" I asked mom.

"I was asking about her mother?" she told me. "We worked together years ago so I was just concerned why Debbie would be there so late last night." she added.

I almost choked on my soda when she said that. "Was Debbie over there late last night?" I asked.

"Don't you remembner?" mom asked "You yourself questioned her late arrival as well." she added.

"I, I guess I was pretty drunk, huh." I stated. I guess not being drunk now and putting on a little show for her was enough for her to enlighten me a bit on the previous nights activities. "Anyway, I guess her mom is alright because they just went to Church a little bit ago." I informed her.

"She's fine." mom told me.

Now I have a bit of a problem, do I keep the game going or do I change the way things are going? "So, just why was she there so late?" I asked.

"Her mother thought she was having a heart attack but it was only anxiety." she answered. "Debbie said it happens a lot but she can't ignore it." mom added.

About that instant a flash of lightening streaked across the sky and thunder rumbled.

"I guess that rules out my thoughts of takeing a dip!" I said sharply. A couple of big raindrops slapped on the deck boards so we retreated to the covered part of the porch for shelter. No sooner than we were under the cover mom said "We need the chairs."

The rain was comming down so I told mom to go in and get a towel and I would retreive the chairs. In just the couple of seconds it took me to get the chairs in from the rain I got really wet. As was usually the case with my shorts they got pretty much transparent when wet, and I got pretty wet.

Mom returned with the towel and started drying one of the chairs. She was bent at the waist and her ass was faceing my direction and shaking a bit as she toweled her chair dry. My dick twitched at the view. I thought "I really am a fucking perv."

Mom backed up a little and with the covered section of the porch being a little cramped she backed into my crotch. It was intense to say the least. I couldn't back away without backing out into the down pour so I just held my ground. I held my breath until she was no longer against me.

Mom turned and was basically only inches from me as she held the towel out to me. "Thanks." I said as I grabbed it and began drying my chair. I now had my ass pointing at her and taking her lead I backed up allowing my ass to rub against her. I finished and turned to sit and mom seated herself at the same time.

While sitting I used the towel to vigorously towel the rain from my hair. I watched mom's eyes as the peered down to my crotch. "Just what the hell did I do last night?" I asked point blank. "Did I do some stupid shit or something?" I also asked.

Mom laughed a bit and said "Nothing too stupid." then she laughed a bit more.

"Must have been pretty stupid." I said followed by "You sure are haveing a good laugh about it."

The breif cloud burst stopped and mom said "Sure does magnify the heat when storms like that come up."

I stepped out into the open and looked around. "Looks like it's all gone." I told her as I grabbed my chair and placed it back to it's normal location. "Maybe I can get that swim in after all." I added.

Debbie was on her mother's porch looking in our direction. "I see Debbie's still there." I told mom.

"She said she was staying the night and takeing her mom to the doctor early in the morning." mom informed me. In less than a minute after that Debbie was at our gate talking to mom yet again.

I made my way into the pool and back floated around as they chatted. I had time to think and was very aroused and began dareing myself to go join the conversation. My dick was clearly visible and I had the perfect chance to step right in front of Debbie and see if her eyes would make their way to my cock bulge. I was going to go for it.

NEXT TIME

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers