Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the monitor, Kapp's ass cheeks suddenly clinched vigorously and his fat body grew ridged as he unloaded his sperm deep inside her, pumping it into her very bowels. With it came the knot at its base that she remembered so well from before, stretching her widened ass-hole as it forced itself inside her, causing her to scream in pain and pleasure. He poured so much sperm into her that it squirted back out, past his knobby cock, from around her tightly clinching ass muscles.

In the mirrors, it looked as if her ass was hungrily devouring his huge cock, and that the flow might never end. It was now running in sticky, copious rivers down the insides of her white thighs, but kept spurting from around his pumping cock. Finally he collapsed forward over her upraised but still willing young ass, spent and gasping for breath.

Cleo kept pushing backward for a while longer, but realizing he could no longer continue, also finally gave up and lay as though dead. She could feel Kapp's knot inside her and knew she could never pull off it unless he wanted her to. She waited, savoring the over-stuffed feeling it gave her.

The men in Chapman's study applauded loudly, slapping each other on the back. They filed out, leaving only Chapman and the young girl who was still licking his over-sized cock. Once he was alone with her, he pulled her to her feet, lifted her short maid's uniform and pulled her down on his rampant cock. A look of intense pain momentarily crossed her lovely features, but was instantly replaced by complete rapture. She closed her dark eyes and began working the huge cock with her wet snatch.

Cleo was still secured to the rack the following morning. Before he'd departed, Kapp had reattached her wrist restraints. Sore, chilled to the bone and still sticky from the fat man's cum, she'd slept little. The Janitor came in around 9:00 am, also fucked her in the ass and then her pussy for nearly an hour, causing her to cum twice. When he was through using her he stood close to Cleo's face and made her clean him up again. Then he slapped her on the ass and departed, swinging his cleaning bucket and whistling.

After a while, the butler appeared and did the same thing, as eventually two other men also arrived whom she didn't recognize. The new-comers had cocks as large the other two men, so she figured they also worked for the master. By then, she didn't care anyway. She'd cum twice for the janitor and once for the butler, but hadn't been able to reach a climax for the other two men. In anger, the last man had pissed on her face. Otherwise, they hadn't seemed to mind. Just as she was wondering what else could be in store for her, Angel appeared at her side, releasing her wrists and helping her to stand.

"Let's get you cleaned up darling," she said. "It must've been terrible. They made me watch it. I'm so sorry for you." She led Cleo, in a daze, back to her room and drew a hot bath for her. In less than five minutes of leaving the bath tub Cleo was sleeping soundly, images of hard cocks filling her troubled mind.

The next morning, feeling rested but still sore, she opened her eyes to find the butler laying out her clothing for the day. Without having to be told, she sucked his cock, and even smiled at him as he departed. Humming a happy little tune, she hurried to the dining room and found she was alone with Master at the breakfast table.

"Good morning, Master," she said sweetly.

"Good morning, Slave. Please sit."

"Thank you, sir." She eased herself down on the rubber cock, still smiling. The reason for her happiness was a puzzle, but after a quick analysis, she supposed it was the realization that after last night she had finally reached her depths. There seemed little else anyone could force her to do that would possibly be worse than what she'd already endured. Kapp had the biggest cock she'd even seen, and he'd already had it in her mouth, buried in her snatch, and shoved up her ass.

Probably every man working at the mansion had done her anyway they wanted as she'd been used by them any way possible. She'd even eaten Angel - which she'd probably enjoyed more than she should have. What was left to do to her? She'd survived it all. She smiled as she ate her breakfast, answering her master whenever he asked a question, but otherwise just enjoying the quiet hum and gentle probing of the small rubber cock beneath her.

"You seem happy." Chapman showed her his long, white teeth.

"I am, Master."

"Good. I gave you to Wolf, for a week or two. He's a friend of mine. Mr. Kapp will meet you outside with a suitcase of the essentials you'll need. He'll drive you." With that, Master rose and walked out, leaving her stunned. Gave her away? To . . . who? Fear swelled up inside her once more.

Where ever she was going only took about thirty minutes to drive there. It was also a large mansion, nearly as grand as Master's place. She walked to the door alone as Kapp drove away. A large, vary tall black woman met her at the door, just jerking her head as an indication for Cleo to follow her inside. They walked up the stairs, and she followed the black woman inside a large entryway.

"I'm Jade," the black woman said curtly. "I run the household for Mr. Wolff. Whatever I tell you to do, consider it as coming straight from him. Now get undressed and come into the bathroom."

Shaken by her reception, Cleo quickly undressed and knocked timidly on the closed bathroom door. Jade opened it. She was also nude, pointing at a large towel on the floor. "I'm going to shave you," she said. "Mr. Wolff dislikes hairy bodies. Lay down."

Although she'd been shaved the previous day, Cleo did as instructed, terrified as she watched Jade kneel between her legs with a gleaming straight-razor and a can of shaving foam. The black woman sprayed the foam directly onto her crotch, and began shaving her cunt. She took her time, moving Cleo's protruding cunt-lips to one side or the other with her long fingers, as necessary. Cleo finally lay back and closed her eyes. In some way, it felt delicious being attended to like this. Jade's fingers were soft and sensuous, and Cleo soon became aware she was excreting pussy juice.

She tried to concentrate on something else but it did no good, as a soft moan threatened to force itself past her half-opened lips. The black woman astutely saw what was happening and immediately started using her educated fingers even more sensuously. Finally, the pitiful moan Cleo had been fighting slipped out.

"Like that, honey?" A long finger slipped inside her and Cleo lifted her bottom to allow Jade better access. Another long finger soon followed the first, and Cleo wiggled up to meet them both. The manipulations were quickly bringing her closer and closer to a raging climax. Suddenly, the long fingers were gone and she was left feeling hollow. Opening her eyes to protest, she found the hairiest black bush she'd ever seen lowering toward her face. It was partially open and glistening, showing a gleaming pink lining. Jade carefully fitted it over her face like a gas mask, grunting loudly as she did so.

"Do me, little white cunt," she said hoarsely. "Do me real good, and keep your hands away from that sweet little pussy. Nobody cums around here unless Mr. Wolff tells them they can." She laughed, "'Cept me, of course. I cums when I want to. Now work that little pink tongue real good - and fast."

With the large open cunt sealed around her face, Cleo couldn't even breathe until she'd worked her nose out of the clinging wet pussy. Then she took in a deep breath, stuck her face back into the large slippery hole - and just started licking. What else could she do? Almost immediately, Jade was sliding around on Cleo's wet face, her cunt trying to suck Cleo's face inside, fucking it like it was a huge dick. Despite herself, Cleo was finding herself being turned on by this latest degradation.

The repugnant smell of the black woman's vagina quickly turned into an over-powering stimulant, making Cleo's own pussy gush with pleasure. She began by sucking the protruding clit a little harder, at first just nibbling at it, and then abandoning all reservations, licking deeply inside the slippery walls, collecting Jade's sugary sweetness on her tongue and swallowing it with gusto.

Suddenly, she couldn't get enough. Wrapping her arms around the squirming black ass, she pulled it even closer to her hungry mouth, moaning and blubbering into the black, steamy mess. Finally, it was more than Jade could endure. She yelled something in a foreign language and slammed downward, cutting-off Cleo's breath entirely, cumming in torrents all over her pretty face. Cleo held her breath and ate as though starved. When Jade finally quit squirming and screaming, her mouth and nose were full of the black woman's slimy cunt juice.

She finally had to extract her entire face from Jade's crotch, turning her nose to the side in order to breathe fresh air. The meaty cunt felt wet and slick against the side of her face, her ear filling with its juice. She didn't care. What she needed right then, was release. She needed to cum! Instead, breathing as though exhausted, Jade rested a while, and then she suddenly arose and wiped her hairy snatch with a washcloth.

"You bathe now. Don't you go fingering that little pussy either. Got cameras all over the place and Mr. Wolff will know if you do. I'll be back after you clean up that nasty face. Now move your delicious ass."

Cleo didn't want to wash her face. Instead, she breathed the woman's fragrance deeply into her lungs, feeling her pussy gush once more as her fingers slowly inched toward her yearning cunt. Then remembering Jade's warning she forced them away in frustration. She'd been punished once already, and had learned to not disobey their orders. Groaning softly, she stepped into the shower and turned on cold water.

As she toweled dry, she stared at her image in the floor-length mirror. Despite having almost every-sized appendage stuck inside every hole she had, she didn't look any different than she had only a few months ago. She realized she was still beautiful and could probably have almost any man she wanted. What was she doing here? She heard Jade returning and quickly finished drying. Jade walked right up and pinched her right nipple, and despite herself a thrill shot through her unsatisfied loins. Jade was carrying a small sack in her hands.

"Spread 'em," she said.

Cleo spread her legs and Jade fastened the leather garment around her waist, ran it between her legs, locking it with a small pad-lock. Then, from the sack, she removed a thick leather dog-collar and placed it around Cleo's slender neck, snapping it shut too. It had several small metal rings around it, and a red, blinking light. This was soon followed by matching wrist-bands and ankle-bands, also with small metal rings attached.

"Those are your clothes while you're here, White-meat. The blinking light is a beacon that tracks your every movement. Someone will watch you at all times, in person, or on the monitor. The leather snatch-cage is so you don't try to stuff something up your pussy. As I said, nobody around here cums, unless Wolf says so.

"There's a slit in the snatch-cage large enough for you to pee through," she said. "There's also a larger hole for you to poop. This allows you to touch your asshole if you want, but an elastic sleeve between the two holes keeps you from trying to do anything foolish - like cum. We also have a plug that fits over the poop-hole. Misbehave, and we'll put it on. That's happened before and believe me, you don't want that. If you go to the toilet for either a number one, or a number two, immediately take a bath. Wolf likes his pets clean.

"Speaking of numbers, you are now Number Three. If you hear your number called over the TV monitor speakers, listen carefully and do exactly what you are told to do. You are free to roam, but if the collar vibrates or you are called, come to Wolf's room immediately. Linger, and you'll be punished. The collar is fitted with a 'training' device that delivers a shock to the wearer. This can be from mild, to very severe depending upon how stubborn you are." Jade smiled maliciously. "Just like Pavlov's Dog. Be good and maybe I'll let you eat my pussy again sometime." With that, Jade pinched her nipple again, and left.

Cleo's pussy was still on fire from her earlier encounter with Jade, and she tried touching it but the leather was too thick for her to feel anything. The slit was too small to enter, even with her smallest finger. Frustrated, she lay down and tried to sleep. After a sleepless hour, she arose and decided to explore her new home. It was very large, and luxurious in every aspect, although the furnishings were quite small, geared she supposed, to her new master's diminutive size.

Roaming the hallways, she noticed that in every room there were several small holes in some of the walls, an almost forgotten but still vivid image of her visit with Ralph to an adult video store shot through her mind. It seemed so long ago. She entered what appeared to be a large library, books and video films lined every wall. The titles told her they were all pornographic. On one wall were three of the small holes, arranged three feet high, about ten feet apart. As she watched, a huge, twisted cock wormed its way through one of the holes. It was thick, about fourteen inches in length, and throbbed wickedly as she watched.

The cock was unlike any she'd ever seen. It was brownish-gray in color, knobs and knots all over it, with a bibulous head the size of a golf ball that leaked a steady flow of silvery pre-cum. She watched in captured fascination as the sticky fluid formed a long string that, while staying attached to the tip, slowly fell until it nearly reached the floor.

Frightened, she turned away wanting to flee, but the collar around her neck sent a sharp electrical jolt through her body. It made her pause, but then she took another tentative step. The jolt returned - this time harder, continuous. She thought she could hear Jade's cruel voice in the back of her mind.

Pavlov's Dog.

Hesitantly, she turned back toward the cock protruding from the hole in the wall, and the shock ceased entirely. Now she knew what was expected of her. She went back to the grotesquely extended cock and knelt before it. Even from over a foot away, it smelled - different. She paused again, receiving another small shock for her hesitation. Holding her breath, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth - and took the giant throbbing head inside. The long string of suspended pre-cum ran down her cheek, onto her neck, and bitterly stung her tongue.

She forced herself to ignore it, working the knotted cock deeper into her throat. The pre-cum never let up, almost as if whoever was over there, was already pumping his hot cum into her mouth. She had worked about half of it down her milking throat when she heard a buzzing sound, and the mirror above the hole began to slowly rise. A floor-to-ceiling, plate-glass window was revealed beneath it. Standing just the other side of it was a huge, ugly, hairy thing. It appeared to have some human attributes, but looked like an ape - whose thick, knotted cock she was sucking through the hole.

She vaguely recalled Ralph telling her about Doctor Chapman's DNA combining experiments and that he'd produced hybrids from them. Ralph had smirked as he'd whispered, "Werewolves."

Gagging violently she pulled back from the ape-like creature's foul cock, but was nearly dropped to the floor by another vicious shock from her collar! Before she could move, it came again, unrelenting this time. Through the pain she struggled to regain her knees, quickly opened her mouth again to completely swallow the ugly cock - anything to stop those painful jolts! Her lips were pressing against the glass now in an effort to appease whoever was watching her on the TV monitor. The shocks stopped instantly. Pavlov's Dog.

Closing her eyes, she starting sucking the elongated cock for all she was worth, determined not to be shocked anymore. Even this debasement was better than those terrible shocks! After a moment, she ventured a look up at her the creature through the glass, her throat still milking the ape's leaking member. She saw the man-animal was slobbering all over the glass, frantically hunching against it, trying to get more of its giant cock inside her working throat.

Just like a man, she thought. Suck his cock, and that's all that matters.

Fearing retribution if she stopped, Cleo redoubled her efforts, wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible. More-and-more of the ape's flowing pre-cum coated her palate, tasting bitter and very warm. The cock was throbbing much harder now, emitting an almost continuous spurt of thin, watery fluid. From her experience with men, she knew the animal was getting very close to cumming, and for a moment she nearly panicked. What should she do? If she didn't swallow it, would they shock her to death for the transgression?

Feeling her gag reflex rise at the thought of some animal's repugnant fluid scalding her throat, she forced the gag back down by concentrating on the job at hand. Besides, she told herself, the ape's pre-cum tasted a little better now. She just might be able to get through this if she kept her wits about it. Maybe she could do it. She certainly didn't want to be shocked anymore.

The man-made ape creature had flattened itself against the glass, slobbers running down it in small rivers, the throbbing cock jerking crazily inside her throat as it suddenly began spurting cum like a water-hose. Startled, Cleo swallowed as fast as she could, but as the steady and copious amount of cum quickly filled her throat, shooting out the corners of her sucking mouth like a broken sprinkler-head. Frantically, she gulped it down, swallowing the thick, bitter cream quickly, discovering that her thighs were soaking wet - she was on the verge of cumming, too!

With self-loathing, she now rushed toward that long-denied climax, waiting for the thunderous trembling quakes that always accompanied it - the mind-blowing, lost-in-the-moment pleasure it brought - and then the animal's long spurts slowed to only a dribble. Disappointed, frustrated beyond belief, she continued sucking and licking the cock, which didn't seem to dwindle in size very much.

God, she had to get this leather thing off her crotch, and yes, she'd even fuck this animal if she could just get to him! The overpowering heat in her captured crotch was driving her crazy! She was going out of her mind, and finally, totally defeated, she screamed - and screamed - and screamed.

Collapsing onto the floor, feeling ready to explode, she sobbed quietly for a moment, whimpering in total submission. Finally she raised her pretty, tear-streaked face, staring directly at the ceiling-mounted TV monitor. Raising one hand toward it pleadingly, she whispered, "Please, oh please, please let me cum," she pleaded to the watchers on the TV monitor. "Oh, please . . . please. . ."

A slight scrapping sound came from the hole above her, and looking up, she saw another, different cock protruding from the hole. On the far-side of the glass, stood another animal with a shorter, but much thicker cock, also knobby and harder than wood. Groaning aloud, Cleo scampered to quickly get it into her mouth before they gave her another shock. Oh, when would this ever end?

Maybe she was just getting used to it by now, but this one didn't taste as strong, although pre-cum instantly started dribbling from its tip. This time though it seemed to taste like sweet nectar sliding over her tongue as she savored it, down past her slim working throat muscles, pooling somewhere inside her. She groaned aloud, humiliated that someone was probably watching her do this right now. If they were watching, maybe they would take pity on her and come to her rescue - fuck her viciously.