Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,156 Followers

Cleo felt his hairy groin against her soft ass and knew he was finally all the way inside her. Rationality told her it simply wouldn't fit, that something would have been moved around or ruptured inside her for that to happen. She didn't care. The terrible pain - the wonderful pleasure he was causing - washed over her again and again. Then her next climax hit with the power of a runaway locomotive as she screamed and wiggled backward to him.

When she awoke a few moments later, Chapman held her limp form in place, still hammering into her. It instantly brought her to another heightened state of arousal. The wetness on her thighs told her he had already cum several times and there was nothing in his hammering to indicate he'd be stopping any time soon. If anything, his forceful thrusts into her open, unprotected body had grown even more violent.

The vast warmness was spreading throughout her now, making her sleepy. She had cum so many times that she was light-headed from the effort - most of it was from the pleasure, but some from the pain Chapman was providing - and the knowledge that this was the largest thing she'd ever had inside her body.

She felt something else tear horribly deep within her, and glancing down saw her belly and thighs were covered with blood. She smiled sleepily. She loved it. Another orgasm was rapidly approaching. She could feel the head of his cock deep inside her belly, growing stronger. She caught her breath as her heart seemed to stop. Then it rapidly started hammering again within her chest, only to slow dangerously at her approaching climax.

A flurry of heartbeats - a long pause - a few more rapid heart flutters and then, just before the largest climax of her young life arrived, it simply stopped beating altogether - never to beat again. Chapman kept pounding away at her unresponsive body for a long time, but poor beautiful Cleo would never know. She had finally found the peace she'd sought for so long.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,156 Followers