Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fervently hoped so, as she gulped more of the hard meat into her hungry gullet. Growing more frustrated by the moment, she rubbed, and even struck herself between the legs, in hopes of relieving some of her frustration. She couldn't feel it at all through the stiff garment. Frantically rubbing between her sprayed legs as though masturbating her pussy, she felt her fingers brush against the poop-hole - and her bare ass. The unexpected thrill of it caused her to suddenly suck air through her nose.

Sudden images of the fat man, Mr. Kapp fucking her in the ass, sprang to mind. The ape-man was now grunting in regular cadence and she knew he was ready to cum down her throat. Desperate for release and praying she wouldn't get another hard shock, she quickly stood, turned around, bent- over, and reached back to grasp the animal's throbbing cock in her small hand. Holding her breath in anticipation, she guided it toward her waiting, aching asshole.

Feeling it brush against the tender rings, she nearly swooned, her knees buckling slightly. Scarcely daring to breathe now, she rubbed it against her puckered nether-hole, working it deeper as she determinately pushed backward against it. In a sudden flash of white pain, the bulging head popped through her outer-rings. She nearly screamed.

Standing motionless, she allowed time for her sphincter muscle to adjust to the wide girth of the invading thing inside her, before pushing back once more. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see the utter surprise and complete enjoyment on the ape's ugly face as he drooled, patiently waiting for her to continue.

The hot juices that had been running freely down the crack of her ass throughout the long blow-job now coated it with a slick, slimy lubricant, making it easier for the huge tool to enter. Easier but not totally painless. The bloated head of the bumpy cock inside her ass-hole felt even thicker than Mr. Kapp's had been, but she was determined to see this through.

Holding her breath she pushed back again, ignoring the white-hot pain it caused, concentrating only on her objective - to get that large, knotted cock as deeply inside her it'd go - in the only place it could go! Completely out of control, she knew she was acting irrationally, but whatever the cooks were putting in her food, wouldn't let her stop. She was burning up!

Almost in rapture, she felt each knot, each thick vein, every knob and curve as it passed through her tender passageway. It stole her breath away, sapped her strength, made her legs tremble with weakness, and still she persisted. Moaning pitifully, she mercifully couldn't hear her watchers laughing with glee in some distant room in the sprawling mansion.

After an eternity of feeling the pole-like organ sliding up her anus, she felt the coolness of the glass against her thrusting ass-cheeks. Glancing back, she saw the ugly creature was also flattened against it. Except for the thickness of the glass between them, he was now completely inside her. The "animal" was obviously excited, attempting to ram his buried cock home quickly - and repeatedly.

But remembering the painful manner in which Mr. Kapp had fucked her like that, she was instantly thankful the ape-like creature couldn't entirely get his large, hairy paws around her waist to hold her steady while he worked. She was the only one who could control it this time, allowing the speed and depth that provided her the most enjoyment.

Slowly, she slid forward and then backward on the elongated cock, feeling every knot and bump along its route. She was completely oblivious to her surroundings - eyes glazed - unseeing - swooning with lust as her legs threatened to give way beneath her. The ape's throbbing cock felt three-feet long as it moved deep into her bowels, repeatedly striking her colon, and then back out until only the bulging head kept it from slipping completely out of her. She was loose now and the cock easily slid in-and-out of her clinching passageway.

Because it was so large, she could feel the friction it caused through the thin membrane separating her two passages, anus and swollen clit. In her mind's eye she could see her clit protruding, growing larger inside her. The confining leather sheath that had restricted her access for too long was now the very thing that rubbed against it, giving her such pleasure. She groaned loudly, feeling a gigantic orgasm building somewhere deep inside her core.

The ape-man had picked up a little more speed now, hunching into the glass hole even harder. She didn't pull back this time, accommodating his efforts by pushing back just as hard. The huge cock was even hotter and throbbing harder than before and she knew from experience that meant he would soon fill her bowels with his sticky cum. She also knew she had to time it exactly right so she could finally get off this time.

Her soft moans filled the room, delighting her enraptured audience. Throwing caution to the wind, she frantically raced toward the finish-line, slamming viciously backward, enveloping the driving cock filling her ass.

She was desperate to finally achieve what she'd been so long denied. Wanting this cum exploding inside her ass when she finally did go, she waited - almost there. When the cock grew even larger, jerking uncontrollably inside her, she knew he was also there. Then hot, thick liquid shot inside her, painting her bowels, lubricating her insides, causing her to feel the euphoria she'd missed too long. She knew she could take her time now. What man was going to leave a warm, tight place like this unless they simply had to?

Unexpectedly, she nearly panicked when she felt an even larger knot bang against her clinching asshole, fighting to enter her. Caught totally by surprise in her delirium, she had been slamming back against it so hard, that caused it to rupture her asshole like nothing ever had before. The pain was nearly unbearable and without warning she was suddenly "tied" to this ugly creature by the huge knot inside her. Right then, with the excruciating pain quickly subsiding, she didn't care. She slammed herself repeatedly backward against the glass, welcoming the thick cock invading her asshole.

Nearly out of her mind, she needed to cum, rushing toward the gigantic fireworks that she knew it would produce inside of her. She was only a breath away from reaching her goal when they shocked her again - a terrible jolt - worse than any of the others - taking her legs right from under her, causing her to totally collapse.

Tied as she was by the huge knot inside her, she hung helplessly suspended, swaying back and forth on the ape's long cock as he filled her with more cum than she'd ever felt. Her stomach felt bloated from so much liquid but she was paralyzed to do anything - even reach her own climax. Unable to get loose, her orgasm now slipping away, terribly unfulfilled, blackness closed in around her and her audience celebrated with a glass of wine.

Cleo didn't know how long she'd been out when she suddenly awoke. She was on her stomach, lying on a padded platform in a largely unfurnished room. The room had tile floors with drainage vents in the floor. It looked almost clinically clean. She attempted to move, but found small chains had been attached to the rings on her leather anklets, and to the ones on both wrists. She was helplessly spread-eagle and something padded lifted her up off the table so that she was nearly kneeling. It must've been designed with that in mind because when she rose all the way to her hands and knees, she found it much more comfortable.

Besides that, there was a large, wet and sticky stain under her belly, caused by all the fluid leaking from her abused anus. The leather chastity-belt had been removed sometime while she slept. It was only then she remembered what had occurred in the library, her face flaming with the memory. My god, what have I done? She shuddered violently at the image it provoked, unconsciously clinching her tender, recently violated nether-rings, causing more fluid to run from it.

She took deep breaths, trying to regain control so she could reason through what had happened. She'd probably die here if she didn't get control of her lusts. Maybe she could just quit eating the food here. Would they force-feed her if she did? Good question. Surveying her surroundings, she wondered what they had in mind for her. She saw large TV screens on every wall and one on the ceiling, and had little doubt they had watched her being so obscene, probably even filming it.

Nearly everywhere she looked were movies running, all of them about women being violated by huge men or other women with a strap-on, even some with animals. She cringed when she realized two of the films were of her, depicting the events that'd only recently happened.

On one wall was her image. She had the ape's huge cock buried deeply in her throat, frantically pumping her head up and down on it. It was apparent to anyone who saw it that she was obviously enjoying her debasement. On another wall, she was being sodomized by the thick cock of a second animal - also appearing to be in total rapture. Then she realized the sounds coming from the films were the ones she'd made while that was happening.

Her psychic was nearly shattered by what was going on around her. She tried closing out the sounds, but it was of no use. She'd eventually have to get up and try to find a way out of here, but she knew she couldn't as long as she had these chains attached to her. Hypnotized, she was drawn back to the videos of her being defiled by the large hybrid animals. She looked away. There were more huge cocks everywhere, plummeting vaginas, shooting cum into the air, into open mouths, up a kneeling woman's ass.

Cleo closed her eyes and moaned aloud, curling into a ball, her crotch burning like fire. Then she remembered how she'd been left high-and-dry in the library with the ape stuck in her ass. She groaned again, looking back at the screen, seeing that exact same thing on the large TV. Uncontrollable lust consumed her once again, as she tried rubbing her thighs together.

It did no good - they were spread much too far apart. The pad beneath her stomach was positioned too far forward to allow her to push against it, so she just squirmed and tossed on the surface, crying out in her frustration.

"Can anyone hear me? Will somebody please fuck me?" she suddenly cried out. "Please, please, please . . ."

How long had it been since Mr. Kapp's ungodly tool had violated her tender body as punishment for some small transgression, and Master Chapman had sent her into exile? Two days, a week - an eternity? She pressed her face against the padded platform, clinching her eyes tightly - finally screaming her muffled frustration.

Wolf watched his monitor, smoking quietly. Then, he said to the people behind him, "I think our pretty little blonde goddess is ready for her next phase of training."

Half-conscious, Cleo heard a door open, then close quietly. Heels clicking loudly on the tile surface brought her all the way back, as someone came closer. Jade appeared in front of her in a long silver evening gown, slit to the waist. The four-inch heels she wore gave even more stature to her height, nearly revealing her chocolate breasts in its low-cut cleavage. She was achingly beautiful. Her voice wasn't beautiful, though. It sounded cold and cruel in the nearly empty room.

"My, my. We did have ourselves some fun, didn't we, Sweetie?"

Cleo just stared back angrily, not answering. Jade said, "Did I hear you begging to be fucked, just now?"

Cleo still didn't answer, so the black woman continued. "Well, I guess not. I'll just be going then." Jade turned to leave.

"Wait," Cleo suddenly pleaded. "Don't go, please. I need . . . something . . . so bad."

"Something? I don't know what that means, Sweetie."

Cleo didn't hesitate this time. "I need someone to fuck me - just FUCK me! Please!"

Jade laughed, and it sounded even crueler than earlier. Ralph, her old boss had told Wolf that, up until just to three months ago, the young, desperate blonde kneeling before her had been your typical, spoiled little "nice" girl, married to your typical, spoiled "nice" guy, having a typical, spoiled married-life. The drugs had done wonders to change all that.

It was clear the girl she now observed before her, was a dick-starved, climax -addicted little sex-fiend. Jade absently wondered how such a change could occur in someone so young, in that relatively short period of time. Cleo had been completely turned around. She was a rare find indeed!

"Oh, rest assured you'll be fucked, Sweetie - fucked right out of your pretty little mind," Jade said. She moved around the platform, observing Cleo, as the chained girl tried following her with her eyes, finally losing her over her shoulder. Lowering her head, she stared at Jade between her spread legs, aware that droplets were forming on her pouty, shaved slit. Cleo groaned softly. "Please," she muttered mindlessly.

She watched as Jade hiked her long dress and climbed onto the platform behind her, completely nude beneath the long dress. Her chocolate body smooth and graceful, her pink slit gleaming bright and moist through the hairy tuff between her long legs. "Oh Sweetie, you smell like ape cum. Have you been fucking apes?"

"Please Jade. I'll do anything to you. Anything you want. Just please . . ."

Jade crawled around in front of her, her hairy pussy just out of reach for Cleo's hungry, out-stretched tongue. "I was gonna lick your cute little pussy and blow your mind, but you stink like ape spunk, Sweetie." She moved slightly forward, spreading her long legs wide, her gaping labia, a scant millimeter from the tip of Cleo's searching tongue.

"Please, Jade . . . let me . . ." Cleo could smell the older woman's dark musk, see her female excretions, almost taste her juices. It was over-loading her senses, nearly short-circuiting her entire sensory capabilities. "Please," she muttered mindlessly, her tongue out-stretched, wiggling with desperation.

Jade's deep, throaty laugh was one of pure delight. She knew now, that Cleo would gladly summit to anything she wanted, commit any depravity she demanded. She was Queen Bitch, and Cleo was her willing slave. The thought was absolutely intoxicating. Sliding forward millimeter-by-millimeter, she watched the peep-show developing between her long, brown legs and Cleo's hungry mouth. Inching ever closer to the flicking tongue that was striving so desperately to satiate its hunger with her wetness, she laughed again, taunting her desperate victim.

She continued slowly moving forward until Cleo's sucking mouth completely covered her bushy gaping snatch. The sight of this beautiful young blonde doing that to her - the feeling of power it gave her - was so awesome it took her breath away.

As for Cleo, it was like receiving a shot of hard drugs - actually making her swoon - causing her to emit a soft, blubbery moan as she ran her tongue up Jade's dark crack all the way to her puckered asshole, and then back down again. It was though she hadn't eaten in days, and this was the food she'd been craving. The black woman was already so wet that Cleo's moans were causing tiny bubbles to escape from her soppy vagina. The pretty blonde didn't care. In fact, she was washing her face in it, loving it - needing it.

All too soon Jade's body stiffened, climaxing hard and flooding her working mouth with an unbelievable amount of pussy juice. Convulsing over-and-over against the hot, flickering tongue and screaming with pleasure as Cleo obediently serviced her, Jade finally moaned softly and pulled away. When she'd finished climaxing, Jade simply arose and walked away to leave the girl twisting in frustration on the lonely table-top, her face wet with spent pussy juice.

Lying with her face flat against the table, Cleo watched Jade's retreating back through the tunnel her legs formed, seeing her own cunt literally dripping from unfulfilled desire. She felt like she was losing her mind.

A few minutes later the door open and closed again, and a wrinkled old man stood before her, his limp cock hanging from his fly. He moved closer, his strong stench assaulting her nostrils. "Lick me girly and I might set you free." He crackled lewdly.

After giving up any hope she'd leave this place alive, terror enveloped her. Having little choice in the matter, and desperately wanting to flee this place, she held her breath and did as he asked, licking it all over, taking it entirely into her mouth and lolling it around her tongue. It tasted awful, stinging her tongue - and it remained soft. Once the worst was past, she tried harder, hoping the old man would ease her misery if she got it hard. Try as she might, that didn't happen.

He finally pulled it out of her working mouth, looked at her in disgust, and said, "Why can't you get me hard, slut? You like those animals better?" Then he turned and walked to another door. He went through it only to return a moment later, leading the two giant ape-like creatures she'd serviced earlier. They were both on short chains, grunting loudly as they sensed her and Jade's juices on her face. She gasped at them in terror. Both had raging hard-ons.

"They smell the black woman's pussy juice all over your face, honey." Chuckling lewdly, the old man attached each of the short chains to a ring in the floor, and try as they might the chains were far too short for the frustrated beasts to reach the platform holding her. Cleo sighed with momentary relief. The apes growled and bellowed their mating call, their cocks pointing accusingly straight at her. The old man walked up and tossed a key near one of her hands, grinning down at her.

"There's the cocks you been pleading for, honey. Help yourself." He crackled again, leaving her to fumble clumsily with the locks. Cleo finally got one hand free, and then the other. Then she released her ankles. Her legs were terribly weak, trembling as she stumbled toward the door. It was locked from the outside. There was no way out!

She turned around-and-around in the room. On every wall, videos were still playing, showing people fucking in every position imaginable. She grasped her head between her hands, clutching it and moaning pitifully. Somewhere from behind the locked door, her unheard watchers laughed.

She decided she needed to try the other door, the one the old man led the animals through. Maybe there was another way out through there. The problem was she would have to walk right between them, passing closely by the two apes to get there. She knew from experience what they'd do if they got their paws on her. Their cocks were even harder and more engorged than before, and on their ugly animal faces she recognized the look of frustrated lust. It made her shiver.

Ain't gonna happen again, fellows, she thought. I'm outta here.

As she inched between them sideways, she found their short chains allowed them to get no closer than about three or four-feet apart, leaving a lane between them. If she were careful, she'd be okay. They waited, watching her closely to see what she was up to until she was exactly between them, and then they both reached for her at the same time! Their fingers stopped no more fourteen inches from her.

She sighed deeply, and the apes glared at her with raw lust. She wondered if they had memories - if they were capable of remembering what she'd done to them earlier. Probably. Men never forgot something like that. She inched sideways again, her eyes drawn to the knobby, jerking cock only inches away. It was leaking a continuous stream of fluid, just as it had done earlier.

All these beasts knew was that she was of the female species and had a place to put their extended cocks. They were ready to mate. Naked as she was, she was sure they could smell her excretions - also aware of just how wet she still was down there, from Jade's earlier manipulations. She paused, glancing down - licking her dry lips. God, she was so close she could smell their awesome cocks, remembering how they'd felt inside her - how they'd tasted. She shivered again, and this time it wasn't with fear.