Click Ch. 02

Story Info
In trouble again.
4.3k words
4.56
44.5k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyalith
Cyalith
48 Followers

When Jacob had rolled over and started snoring, Abigail was sure she was in for a restless night. The next thing she knew the glaring sun was peeking around the edges of the curtains and she was curled up in his arms with her back to him. She shifted a bit, wondering if she could extract herself without him waking, but his arms tightened around her.

"Your curtains suck." he mumbled burying his face in her hair "No wonder your always up so early." His lips tickled the back of her neck and she shivered before she could stop herself from reacting. He chuckled and she felt his lips press more deliberately against her neck. She then realized what else she felt pressing against her back and blushed fiercely. His mouth sent tingles down her spine and she pressed her thighs together trying to stop herself from responding to him.

"Jake... we should talk." Her voice sounded less confident than she'd hoped it would.

He pulled back and Abigail rolled on her back to look at him. His green eyes met hers and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She opened her mouth to talk and his eyes slid downwards. She grabbed the sheet to cover her breasts. Her cellphone started making a quacking sound. They ignored it.

"Abby." he said in a teasing tone, she hated him calling her that, but when he pushed the sheet away from her and caressed her tender breast lightly with one hand causing a delightful tingling sensation elsewhere, she forgot what she was upset about. "You really have such lovely breasts." He said and bent to lick her nipple gently.

The phone on the wall indicating someone needed to be buzzed up let out a loud ring. Something started to register in Abigail's mind, something important.

Jacob's hands slid down her sides and he started gently sucking on her other nipple. She signed and slid her hands into his hair. She realized with some embarrassment that her hips had been moving of their own volition for a few minutes as she clenched and unclenched her thighs. "Jake." She whispered, it sounded more like a question than she had intended. Suddenly he was above her, hands on either side of her shoulders, face inches from hers. "I liked Sir better." he growled and kissed her and she moaned, her legs seemed to part on their own.

Someone knocked. "ABS! We're going to be late!"

"Shit!" Abigail started and panicked for a moment

Jacob groaned with resignation and rolled aside as Abigail bolted from the bed in a panic "I forgot, that bachelorette party... COMING KAREN!!"

"What kind of bachelorette party starts at ... what fucking time is it?" Jacob looked irritably for his cell phone.

"We're doing a spa day thing... going out later." Abigail shouted from her closet.

"ABS Let me in!" the door banged again.

Abigail emerged in jeans and a tank top to see Jacob standing naked in her room looking for his phone. His cock was still hard and she shivered at the thought of what they'd almost just done. What was she thinking? She had to get him to delete that photo so they could get past this and just be roommates.

"Jacob, please delete that picture." She said pleadingly as she rummaged for her other shoe and pulled it on.

"First I have to take care of some other things." he said grumpily, sitting back on her bed.

Abigail sighed "shouldn't you do that sort of thing in your own bed?" She could swear he was pouting. "Whatever, I've got to go. We'll talk."

She dashed for the door. "Karen I'm so sorry." She said, slamming the door shut behind her as fast as possible.

They were on the elevator before Karen asked "So.. uh.. what was your roommate doing in your bed?"

Abigail rolled her eyes "We were just talking."

"He wasn't wearing a lot of clothes."

"Wasn't he? I hadn't noticed."

"Girl, are you sure you're not gay?" Karen said with a smirk. "I don't know any other way that you could live with that man and not have sex with him."

Abigail rolled her eyes "Not everything is about sex."

"I guess it's better that you haven't." Karen said, her tone dry.

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's not like you can avoid him when he gets tired of you like he does all the other girls."

"True. I guess it IS better." Abigail agreed, and they headed through the lobby to Karen's car, a sudden dull ache in her chest.

***

Abigail was having a great time. She was still horny as hell, but at least she wasn't fixating on Jacob. She'd hardly thought about him at all. She certainly hadn't though about him when she'd decided to go for the Brazilian wax, or when she borrowed a mini dress from Sharon. And she wasn't thinking about him while she danced with her friends at the bar. She was just getting drunk and having a great time.

Despite resolutely not thinking of Jacob, Abigail was enjoying this rare night out. The rest of the bachelorette posse did this sort of thing fairly often, they seemed to enjoy egging her on as they did shots bought by friendly guys and danced with abandon in their little circle. When she felt a guy come up behind her and Sharon responded with a wave and a smile at him. Abigail didn't bother to turn around and look to see who it was. It was someone Sharon knew, so it was safe. Abigail kept dancing, and when the song turned slower and sexier and he put his arm around her waist, she let him. The strobe lights and the alcohol were affecting her, she let her body meld into him in a way she never would have before. And his hand possessively around her waist felt amazing.

Then she heard his voice in her ear. "Having a fun time Slut?"

She turned quickly and saw a glint in his eyes that was she was already starting to realize meant trouble for her. Before she could evaluate whether that trouble was something she was going to enjoy or not, he was escorting her off the dance floor and to a booth where there stuff was. She followed him unthinking, and then they crammed in next to the pile of purses and coats. His jean clad thigh pressed against her mostly bare ones.

"Try not to look like I'm about to abduct you." Jacob said, the glint was still there with a little half smile that made her pussy tingle.

"Aren't you?"

"Interesting.. uh, would we call that a dress?"

"Yes, it's Sharon's dress." Abigail said indignantly. Though it was short, she was clenching her thighs to keep from revealing "the good china." She'd been nervous about wearing it earlier in the evening, but with enough drinks, she'd become more confident.

"Sharon probably wont be needing it anymore after the wedding, maybe she'll let you keep it." Jacob's grin got worse. Suddenly Abigail realized he was pulling the thin fabric down, with the hand around her waist. It was causing it to pull across her braless breasts, and reveal even more cleavage.

"Jake..." Abigail protested.

He shushed her, but stopped, pulling his arm away. Abigail reached up to pull the top back up, it was now coming to just above her aureola, a deep breath could cause her to pop out. He grabbed her hand away. Then he let his hand fall to her thigh, and then between her thighs. He was saying something but Abigail was focused on trying to keep her breathing normal. She didn't want anyone to know, to see what he was doing to her.

Before she knew it his hand was brushing her wet panties, barely moving the hem of her skirt. And then, of course Karen was there looking concerned.

"You okay Abs?" She said over the music."I got you a water." she sat a glass of water, mostly ice on the table.

"She's not feeling so great, I think I might take her home soon." Jacob said to Karen, sounding completely normal. Abigail was relieved he was talking. She didn't think she could with his hand brushing her lips through her tiny thong.

"Are you sure Jake? I can take her, you just got here."

"Don't be silly Kare, it's girls night. You ladies have fun, and I'll take care of our little innocent." He grinned. The irony of this statement was not lost on Abigail. She took a drink of water in a vain attempt to cool her burning cheeks.

"If you're sure." Karen hugged Jake and waved at Abigail before rejoining the others on the dance floor

"So, are we going?" Abigail said shakily, shifting as if to get up, but really to shake Jake's tantalizing fingers.

"Can I have a drink of your water?" He asked solemnly, she shrugged. His hand just rested on her inner thigh as he drank. He put the glass in front of her minus some water and several ice cubes. Abigail ran her fingers through her hair nervously and scanned the room. No one was really paying any attention. The girls had wrangled another guy to dance in their circle and were oblivious to their supposedly drunk friend. But suddenly Abigail felt far too sober.

Suddenly Jacob's lips were against her ear. "Spread your legs for me."

Abigail sat frozen for a second, and then he suddenly pinched her iner thihg. "Now slut." she whimpered and complied. When she would have stopped he pushed further, causing her already short dress to ride up even further. Abigails eyes were scanning frantically to make sure no one noticed. But then she felt something cold COLD against her pussy lips and she gasped aloud.

The ice, oh god.

"He can't help you here." chuckled Jacob, and then Abigail knew she was in big trouble because she hadn't meant to say that out loud. She tried not to squirm as the ice slipped between her nether lips and brushed against her clit, but it was so intense, like burning, but pleasant. And then before she knew it he had slid the ice cube further down, and up inside her. Another followed, it was three, or four of the big circular ice cubes filling her pussy. Not squirming was being disregarded in favor of another concern. They were going to melt.

"Alright, let's get you home. " Jacob said, grinning at her maliciously.

"But..."

He stood and offered a hand. She started to adjust her skirt again, but he shook his head minutely. "Come on, we gotta get a cab."

Abigail could only imagine the shade of red she had turned at this point. She clenched her pussy tight against the ice as she stood. She felt the first trickle of water on her thighs. She tried to find a walking pace that kept her thighs together but also got her out of there as fast as possible. Jacob guided her through the crowded room with a firm hand at the small of her back. He'd done that to her before, and she'd fantasized about him for days afterwords. The effect was even more lethal now that she knew something was waiting for her when they got home. If her pussy hadn't been dripping before it would be now.

In the cab he pulled her onto his lap, rather than letting her melt into the seat she supposed. The cab driver glanced in the rear view, but didn't get off his cell phone call, so it couldn't have been that scandalous. Or so Abigail told herself. His chatter didn't seem to change, but it was possible he was describing the view to his buddy on the other end. She tried not to squirm because when she did she felt the cold water trickle between her pussy lips. This of course lead to more squirming. She was determined that by the time they pulled up in front of their apartment building that it would not look like she had peed herself.

All the while Jacobs hands were tracing idly up and down her thighs and over her back causing her to ache in a way that had nothing to do with the ice inside her. She shivered and pressed her thighs together harder. A few times during the drive she glanced at his face and saw him watching her with the same wicked glint in his eye.

Finally they arrived, he paid the driver, who winked at him. Abigail was pretty sure her skin was the same color as her red dress at this point. She kept her thighs clenched as they walked through the lobby. This was the first time Abigail had really noticed how far the elevators were from the front door. Jacob watched her with a smirk as he adjusted his pace to match hers.

She wanted to make some kind of conversation as they stood waiting for the elevator, but she was filled with a sudden shyness, that was somehow also part of her arousal. She found herself glancing at him and then watching the floor, wanting to make sure he looked pleased. Once she found herself in the elevator with him, her body almost longed for his touch. She thought surely, now that they were alone, he would kiss her, caress her. "Snap out of it" she told herself, he's not your boyfriend, he's your blackmailer.

She thought of the photo on his phone, and all of her friends seeing it and tried to convince her body to calm down. But for some reason that didn't help at all. Thinking about how she was at his mercy only made things worse. Now Abigail couldn't stop wondering what was going to happen once they got home.

By the time they got through the apartment door she felt shaky and a breathless, they walked through the door and Jacob quickly guided her straight ahead to the couch and pushed her against it.

"Bend over." He said firmly. She did, and then she felt him spread her legs a bit with his feet, and she felt another shock as more cold water flowed across her hot pussy. His fingers slid up her thigh and slid across her wet pussylips.

"I think you still need to cool off a bit." He said, she recognized the playful tone in his voice now. She wiggled her behind in response to his tone, but he smacked her sharply on her butt, causing her to breathe in sharply.

"Now now, if this punishment isn't enough to teach you about dressing like that when you go out, I'll have to think of something worse." She heard his voice move off, towards the adjoining kitchen.

She heard his footsteps return, and then felt his fingers again, the warmth a nice contrast to the cool water. But then she felt the burning cold of another ice cube being pushed against her entrance. She whimpered as he slid this one in, the ice cubes they used at home were larger than the ones at the club. And then another bite of cold slid along her pussy lips. She tried to relax, to prepare for the square invader, but the cold slid up, away from her pussy.

"No!" Abigail tried to sound firm and but the word came out more like an elongated moan as he pushed the cold cube against her asshole. It hurt, and burned with cold, but when she felt it give and slip into her virgin ass she moaned again.

"Good Girl Abby, just a couple more." Abigail whimpered. Something inside her sang when he told her she was a good girl. It was sick, but knowing she had pleased him was its own pleasure. She felt another cube press into her pussy, and then her ass, alternating, filling her with a burning cold. After the first few there was a squish that accompanied them. She whimpered when more cold water trickled down across her pussy and her thighs. She wasn't sure exactly how many there were, but it was enough that she felt full when he finally stepped away.

She heard it then, footsteps down the hallway. Usually the door blocked any sound from their neighbors, but she heard the distinct sound of voices. And that's when she realized that she hadn't heard the click of the door closing. He'd left the door open.

"Jacob..." she started.

"Shhh, just wait until it melts. It'll be okay." He was near her, next to the couch, he spoke softly. It was ridiculous how he could be comforting her, and yet causing her predicament at the same time. It was confusing.

"But.."

"Yes, they might see you, passed out over the side of the couch, with those tiny panties pulled aside and wetness sliding down your thighs. And then what will they think?" His voice was quiet. And then a door opened and closed again, still on the side of the hallway by the elevator. Abigail let out a breath she'd been holding.

"Do you think they would think that you're the kind of girl who fucks herself with anything she can find? Do you think they'd know you were a horny little slut?" His words were only intensifying the warm feeling between her legs. "What's wrong with me?" she thought to herself, but she knew what was wrong, she'd always wanted this, all the dirty stories she'd read, the videos of girls tied in compromising positions, she'd wanted to be that girl for so long, and now she was. She hadn't thought it would be like this.

This had to stop, she couldn't bear it if one of the neighbors saw her squirming over the couch with her pussy exposed like this. "Please, close the door."

"Sir." he corrected.

"Please Sir, please can we close the door?" her voice came out more like a moan this time.

"One more minute, be a good girl."

Abigail realized she was squirming more than she thought, when she felt more cold water sliding over her clit and down her thighs. She heard herself whimper. She felt so exposed, her wet pussy and thighs facing the open hallway. She wondered what people would think. Could they see her freshly waxed pussy lips from the hallway? Could they tell she had more ice cubes up her ass? Her breathing was ragged and she couldn't seem to stop squirming when she finally heard the click of the door closing behind her.

"Good girl. Stay where you are, I got you a present today."

A Present? She felt his warmth behind her and his fingers trail over her aching pussy again. And thens he felt something pressing against her ass. She supposed it would have felt cool, if it hadn't been for the ice. It stretched her a bit, the way the ice cubes had, but it was a pleasant feeling at first, similar to when she would use her finger back there. Then it became a little more intense and she started to pull away. Then she felt his warm almost hot fingers rubbing against her pussy lips, and then her clit and she forgot, thrusting eagerly until she felt the stretch in her ass again, and again. She was moaning incoherently now as the thing in her ass stretched her and his fingers pleasured her. And then suddenly, with a slight pop, it was in. She moaned, feeling something pressing against her ass cheeks, and she realized, this must be a butt plug.

A finger slid into her pussy, hot in the remains of the cool ice water. And then again, and another. And then his fingers were rubbing her clit again, the other hand pushing and tugging against the butt plug, which made her moan uncontrollably. This when on for a while, her arousal building when he fingered her, and then subsiding again, and then building. She ached for his cock, to get this plug out of her and just have him take her. She remembered how well begging had worked before.

"Sir, please, I need you."

"Please what?" his voice was gruff, dark.

"Please sir please fuck me." She sounded so wanton, her voice sounded alien to her own ears.

"I'm not sure..." he trailed off, still teasing her clit with his fingers.

"Please" She moaned "Master please I need your cock inside me please. Oh god." A small part of her brain realized she'd called him master again, without even being prompted, but she didn't care, she needed him to take this plug out of her ass and fill up her pussy.

Then she felt him, pressing against her pussy, stretching her with his big cock. And she realized he wasn't taking the plug out of her ass.

"No wait, take it out." she said with desperation, and he let out a low chuckle.

He entered her slowly, letting her feel completely filled by him and the toy invading her ass. She moaned.

"That's a good girl, taking it in both holes like a good little slut." he said as he started fucking her slowly.

She moaned and realized with some horror that she was going to cum. Before she had a chance to say anything or ask she was cumming hard on his cock moaning. She felt some residual moisture slip out and flushed.

"Mmm time for a different position I think." he pulled out. "Stand up, but make sure you keep your present in your ass."

Abigail whimpered and put a hand against the square base if her "present." She looked at him for the first time. He was still wearing his shirt from the club but had discarded his pants and boxers. He went and sat on the couch, his erection pointing up.

Cyalith
Cyalith
48 Followers
12