Click Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here and ride me." he said, watching her with almost black eyes. Abigail took a step and whimpered. It hurt, and she had to keep her hand pressed against the base of the plug. Her top had slid down, so now her dress was no more than a long cloth belt. Holding the plug meant pushing her tits forward as she walked. He watched her eagerly as she took the few steps around the couch.

She straddled him as carefully as she could, and started lowering herself onto his cock, she looked to the side at first, but then he whispered. "Look at me slut." And she turned, looking into his eyes as she filled herself with him. She gasped again.

"now be a good girl and don't let that plug come out, or we'll have to get you a bigger one." She whimpered in response, sliding herself up and down his cock. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. She started out slowly, finding the times when she had to push on the plug as he filled her and her body tried to expel it. And then she found a rhythm, fucking herself on his cock and with the plug in her ass. She moaned and leaned back a little to get a better angle. His mouth found her nipple, biting and sucking as she moved, another point of pain as a counterpoint to the pleasure. She started picking up the pace and he grabbed her suddenly, flipping her onto the couch and fucking her, missionary, with her hands desperately trying to keep her ass full of its new toy.

"Come for me slut." He said fucking her hard and fast. And she did, crying out as he buried himself in her.. She felt him coming and moaned again at the pleasure of feeling his cock spasm inside of her.

He kissed her then, gently, tenderly, as his cock shrank inside her. "Good girl." he said again into her lips. Abigail sighed into his mouth, even as she felt herself blushing furiously. He reached down and gently tugged the plug out of her, lips still pressed against hers. She let out another little moan as he did so and felt him smile against her mouth.

"So you liked your present?"

"Apparently." she said dryly, reluctant to admit it aloud. He chuckled.

"Well I'm going to be gone all week, and I didn't want you to forget me." He said, a little more seriously now.

"I think that's unlikely." Abigail was surprised to realize she was sad that Jake would be gone all week. She'd forgotten about the conference he was going to before the wedding over the weekend. She hated herself for the sadness in her voice when she asked "So, I wont get to see you until the wedding?"

"I'll call you, like always." he kissed her again and Abigail felt her head spin. This was ridiculous. He did always call her from the road, usually in the evenings when he had nothing to do. A part of her enjoyed having the apartment to herself, but having him call always made her feel less alone. But they were friends, friends talked on the phone. Though, now friends, one of who was blackmailing the other into performing depraved sexual acts, but still, friends.

Jacob slowly rolled off of her, she missed his warmth immediately. He reached out a hand and pulled her up, kissing her again. "Lets go to bed."

Jacob went off to the bathroom and Abigail went into hers, taking care of necessities, brushing her teeth. She exited and was looking for a t-shirt in her close when she heard Jake's voice say "Your room has the best view." He was in her bed, AGAIN. Was this going to be a thing now? She felt herself blushing again though she knew it was ridiculous.

"Come on, turn off the light." He grinned at her looking rumpled and sleepy in her bed. She walked over to the light and flicked it off, realizing she was in big trouble.

12