Climate Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, you waltzing around naked in front of me. A week ago you would have died first."

"Well it ends tomorrow, so enjoy it while you can." Cindy shook her wet hair, then bent over to get her hair dryer out from under the sink. Jason enjoyed the view.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Cindy. I got you another present."

Cindy turned around, her eyebrow rising. "What's the catch?"

"Try it on and you tell me," he replied, tossing her the bag.

Cindy reached in and pulled out the yellow pieces of material. "What the hell is this supposed to be?"

Jason laughed. "It's your new bikini. Try it on."

Cindy exhaled. "Whatever." She started with the skimpy bottoms. "Seriously?" she asked, looking at herself in the mirror. The front was so small that her pussy hair poked out on every side. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at the thong material, which revealed both her ass cheeks.

Jason whistled, and then added, "I want you to shave all your pussy hair off."

"What? No way!"

"No arguments," he waved his pointer finger back and forth. "Now try on the top."

Cindy held up the yellow strings attached to two tiny triangles. "You're such an asshole, Jason."

Jason grinned as he watched her try and fit her big melons into the tiny top. Cindy moved the triangles around, but no matter where she moved them her boobs stuck out on all sides. She finally decided to cover the bottoms so she could tie the string around her neck and get a little support. This left the tops of her areoles showing. She looked up to see Jason starring at the same thing.

"I hope you like it, because this is the last time you're going to see me in it," Cindy said.

"Oh, I like it," Jason replied. 'And it was definitely worth the price I paid,' he thought.

x x x x x

An hour later Jason and Cindy were out on the patio downing their second Mike's Hard Lemonade, when the doorbell rang.

"Shit," Cindy said, a little startled, "who the hell could that be?"

"Who knows," Jason said, "go answer it."

"In this bikini? No way!"

Jason's phone rang and he answered it. "Uhh, huh, yeah... okay. Just a sec."

"It's a few of my buddies wanting to know if they're at the right place. I told them they are. Now go answer the door."

"Hey, there are rules," Cindy said. "You get to have me for the week, but no one else."

"I know," Jason replied. "They're here to observe. They aren't allowed to touch the merchandise."

Jason grinned. "Now go answer the door and show them out here. I'm sure they'll follow that hot ass of yours."

Cindy's pussy tingled at his 'hot' reference and she got up to obey.

Jason waited until he heard the loud whistles, then he saw Cindy appear first. She mouthed 'fuck you' to him with a death glare. Jason laughed. "Hey, Carlos, Wayne, Hammer, and last but not least Snake!"

"Jeez, you weren't lyin' hombre," Carlos said in his raspy voice. "This bitch is smokin' hot!"

Jason had told them that Cindy really got off when guys called her hot, but hadn't let on why. He also had warned them that his sister-in-law was off limits. They could only watch the action.

"She's hotter than hot!" Wayne added.

Cindy's icy glare had melted and she involuntarily reached down to rub her moistening clit, through her tiny bikini bottoms, hoping no one would notice.

"Cindy," Jason piped in. "Be a nice host and get my boys a beer."

Cindy scurried off the patio to the kitchen with five pairs of eyes following her perfectly bare ass.

"Dude," the guy they nick-named Hammer said, "This chick could take all of us with no problem."

Jason eyed his six foot six friend, with the prominent Thor Hammer tattoo on his forearm. "Remember what you guys agreed to. I said I could get her to fuck me, but you only get to watch. Think of it as a 3D XXX video."

"Shiiiiit," Wayne said. "What if you can't handle all she wants?"

Wayne was the shorter of his two black friends, but very muscular. The man looked like a fire hydrant. Snake on the other hand has the tallest and lankiest of the group. He had played some division one college basketball but had flunked out. Jason knew he was nicknamed snake for his long dick, not for his height.

Jason heard the clanking of bottles as Cindy made her way out of the kitchen. "Okay, here's the deal. You guys can get a piece of ass, but ONLY if she asks you. Got it?" Four heads grinned and nodded as they followed Cindy's bouncing boobs as she strutted out in front of them.

Cindy could see the lust glaring from the eyes of the four men as she handed them their beer. 'Fuck them,' she thought. 'If this is how Jason wants to play it, then I'll give the four of them the biggest hardons of their lives.' Her pussy was as bare as the day she was born, so no hair was showing, but she knew they could see a perfect outline of her vagina and the ridge of her excited clit poking out against her skimpy bottoms. Her perfectly shaped ass was in full view, so as she turned around, she bent over to pick a few napkins off the patio floor that she had intentionally dropped on the way out.

"Cindy, can you bring me some sun tan oil?' Jason asked.

"Sure, just a sec," she replied, heading into the house.

"Get ready for the magic, guys," Jason noted, as he poured Cindy her third stiff drink.

Cindy walked out with the dark tanning oil and handed it to Jason. He handed her the drink. "Sit down and enjoy your drink, while I put some oil on your back," Jason said.

Cindy plopped down on the lounge chair and Jason got behind her. "What the hell are you up to Jason," Cindy whispered, trying not to move her lips.

"Down that drink, babe, and do whatever I say. That's the rule, until tomorrow," Jason whispered back.

"Okay, but they can't touch me," Cindy whispered before tilting her head back and slamming the liquor down.

"Not unless you ask them to," Jason said.

Jason squirted the golden liquid onto her freckled shoulders and then began rubbing it in. It was more like a therapeutic massage. Cindy closed her eyes. A few seconds later she felt Jason's breath next to her ear. "You're looking so hot, sis. And I think you're only going to get hotter and hotter as these four guys soak in your hot body."

Cindy moaned in response and her nipples hardened as Jason peppered her with various forms of the word, 'hot.' The four men watching each grabbed their growing erections and rubbed them through their pants.

Jason continued whispering instructions in Cindy's ear as he finished rubbing her shoulders. "Ooh, yeah, baby, sooo hot. I want you to lie on your stomach now, while I rub oil on your fucking hot ass and legs."

Cindy opened her eyes briefly to get on her stomach. Her legs were pointed directly at the four pairs of eyes glued to her body. Jason straddled her facing the men and spoke up for the first time. "Hey, guys, what do you think of this hot piece of ass?" As they each responded, Jason squirted oil onto her bare butt cheeks.

"Fuck'n A, man, this bitch is sweet," Carlos said.

"How hot does she feel, Jason?" Hammer asked, winking to Jason as he used the code word.

Jason kneaded her ass cheeks with the thong stuck up in her crack. As the guys kept commenting on how hot she was, Jason rubbed the oil into her legs and parted them so he could work the inside real well. He could see her wetness seeping out from her pussy. Reaching down, he moved the small piece of fabric aside and rubbed her clit.

"Oooohhhhh," Cindy moaned and squirmed in the chair, trying to get his finger inside her.

Jason moved his finger to continue the tease, rubbing the outside of her pussy but not venturing inside. He kept up the relentless teasing for a few minutes and then moved his hand away.

"What?" Cindy cried out.

"Turn over," Jason commanded, "I want to rub some oil on your tits!"

The guys hooted and hollered as Cindy obeyed and rolled over on her back. Jason's cock was rock hard. "Open your mouth and close your eyes and I'll give you a BIG surprise," Jason said as he pulled her top off and squirted oil onto her big breasts. He set the bottle down and pulled his pants off. "Alright you hot bitch, now suck this!" he said, positioning the head of his cock against her parted lips.

Cindy opened wider and Jason pushed his cock into her mouth. Reaching down he grabbed two handfuls of her boobs and began working he oil into them. "Guys, you wouldn't believe how hot her mouth feels, sucking on my dick."

Cindy sucked with fervor at his dirty talk as her pussy convulsed under the onslaught of the repetitive magic word. Jason alternated between slapping her boobs together and palming them to squeeze. He looked up with obvious pleasure on his face and saw that each of his friends had pulled down their shorts and were stroking themselves. 'Fuck, this is gonna get out of control. I need to push her over the edge so she asks them to fuck her,' Jason thought.

Letting go of her tits he thrust in and out of her mouth while reaching to move the small patch of material away from her pussy. The guys stared at her bare pussy, mesmerized. Jason rubbed her clit as he told her how hot she was. In response, Cindy thrust up against his hand, again trying to get something inside her to satisfy the pulsing sensation in her vagina. Jason continued to tease her as he parted her legs until she had one leg on either side of the lounge chair and her pussy was wide open.

Jason pulled out of her mouth with a plop and quickly moved around the chair between her legs. "I'm gonna fuck that hot pussy of yours now!" Jason announced and put the head of his cock against her slick pussy lips. Cindy thrust against him to try and get it inside her.

"That hot bitch wants it bad," Snake said.

Jason thrust back in one motion and sank all eight inches into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Cindy cried out, "Fuck me hard!"

Jason grabbed her shoulders for leverage and thrust in and out as fast as he could. Cindy shook beneath him. Her boobs moved up and down with each thrust. The guys watch Jason's cock violate her pussy as his balls slapped against the crack of her ass.

"Can you feel it building Cindy?" Jason asked. "You're getting hotter and hotter. So hot that you're going to erupt like a volcano!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Cindy screamed as her pussy erupted in a massive orgasm. Jason continued to ream her cunt as he came and shot his load deep into her cunt.

Jason pulled out as Cindy tried to reach around and pull him back into her. "Where are you going?" She cried, "I still need it."

At that moment, Jason got an idea. "Turn over on your back. I want to do it doggie style," he said.

Cindy quickly turned over and shook her ass at him.

"Man you're fucking hot!" Jason said, as he pointed to Carlos and waived him over. "Close your eyes and enjoy every hot moment," Jason said, as he rubbed on her clit.

Carlos quickly walked over with his brown erection sticking straight up. Jason moved to the side and continued talking as Carlos inserted his erection into her open pussy. "Ohhh, yeah," Cindy cried out. "Push it in." Carlos grabbed each of her hips and did as she asked.

Jason was amazed the combination of the stiff drinks and code word was working so well. Cindy was like a dog in heat. She had no idea that it as someone else fucking her pussy. He knew the other guys were going to want a turn, so he tried to think of how to make it work. Carlos looked like the energizer bunny as pistoned in and out of Cindy's hole.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh," Cindy grunted.

"Are you ready to erupt again? Like a volcano!" Jason shouted.

"Oooohhhh...yeeeaaahhhhh!" Cindy squealed as she came.

The clenching of her pussy muscles was too much for Carlos as he shot his load deep into her, stifling his desire to grunt or shout. When he was done, he pulled out of her pussy and Snake stepped in to take his place. Jason put his hand up to stop the lanky black man and reached under Cindy to tug on her nipples as he whispered in her ear.

"You still game for some more, hotness?" he asked.

"Ooh, yeah, pinch my tits," she hissed back.

Jason thought she looked like a woman possessed as she thrashed her hair back and for as he rolled and pinched her hard nipples. "Okay baby, I'm gonna get behind you and fuck that hot ass of yours!" As he let go of her tits, he winked at Snake to step in.

The dark skinned man grabbed his cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. It was thinner than Jason's, but probably an inch longer. "Your pussy is so wet, Cindy. I'm gonna lube my dick with your juices and then stick it in that tight hole of yours," Jason said.

Cindy responded by wiggling her ass. "Give it to me!"

Snake grabbed her hips to steady her and thrust his black dick into her sopping pussy. He thrust in and out to coat his cock real well, then pulled out and used one hand to aim it directly into her little tan hole. His wet dickhead pushed in easily.

"Easy big boy," Cindy said, with her eyes still closed.

Snake grinned and slowly drove his long dick into her ass.

"Man your ass is hot!" Jason said, from his position next to Snake.

Cindy squirmed and growled, "Give it to me, hard!"

Snake reached around with one hand and rubbed her clit as he reamed her ass as fast as he could. His eyes grew wide as he took in the blond beauty he was impaling.

"Hmmmmmmm" Cindy hummed continually as her sphincter muscles gripped Snakes dark cock. Within a minute he was ready to blow and Jason muttered the magic words... "Volcano!"

Hammer had been studying Jason as he talked to Cindy and was the first to put two and two together as she responded not only to the words with 'hot' in them, like Jason had said, but how she actually orgasmed when he said, 'volcano.' He looked down at the massive cock in his hand and grinned. His dick was ten inches long and thicker than the rest. But the reason he was called hammer was because of the abnormal the size of his cockhead. It looked like a small, deformed apple. There was no way that she would believe he was Jason.

Jason looked over and saw the crazed look in Hammer's eyes and then at the short, muscle-bound black man. Wayne had his cock out as well, but unlike Hammer, it was half his size, but very thick. The fire-hydrant looking man had a fire-hydrant looking dick.

'Well, here goes nothing,' Jason thought. He moved up alongside Cindy and fondled her breasts as he whispered to her again. "I'm going to have to be honest with you, baby. Two of the four guys fucked you in the pussy and ass."

Cindy's eyes popped open. "What?"

"Sorry Senorita," Carlos said, "But you are so hot, I could not help myself."

Cindy's head whipped around, her long, blond, hair flying into Jason's face.

"Yeah, sexy lady," Snake said, "You've got one hot ass!"

"Hmmmm" Cindy cooed at their words. Then she caught herself and held up a hand. "Stop it. I know what you're trying to do."

Jason grinned, "You want to play 'Hot and Cold' again?"

Cindy felt a wave of tingles rush over her body as she involuntarily responded by standing up.

"There you go. Now walk over towards Wayne and see if you can find the prize." Then Jason added, "Wayne, you sit down in that chair."

Wayne sat down with his thick cock resting on his big, black balls. Muscles bulged all over his body as a bright, white, Cheshire cat grin, spread across his face.

"You're getting warmer Cindy," Jason encouraged her as she got closer to Wayne. Her naked body looked angelic with her golden hair flowing over her big boobs.

"You're hot now," Jason said as she stood in front of Wayne. "Get on your knees and see if you can use your mouth to find the prize in Wayne's penis."

Cindy slowly dropped to her knees. Her tan hands were a sharp contrast to Wayne's dark skin, as she lightly held his penis and lowered her lips to the fat head. As her warm mouth enveloped the end of his dick, Wayne spoke up. "Yeah, you sex bitch. Your mouth is so fucking hot. Suck my big, black cock."

Cindy touched herself to help quell her vibrating pussy as she eagerly began sucking on his dick. Her lips were stretched to the maximum with half of his six inches in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and around his penis to fully wet it with her saliva and then gently eased it out of her mouth and licked at the tip.

"Shit, you be one hot cunt. Get my dick back in yo' mouth, bitch."

Jason hadn't noticed the tattooed giant step up next to him as he watched Cindy suck on the black man's dick.

"When's my turn, Jason?"

Jason's eyes widened as he looked at the full ten inches of Hammer's angry looking cock. The big man held it like he was wielding a bat.

"You're next," Jason said, nervously, "I promise."

"Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot," Wayne panted as he worked his dick in and out of Cindy's mouth. One of her hands was massaging his big ball sac and the other was furiously rubbing her cunt.

"I'm gonna blow, bitch!" Wayne yelled as he grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock in until it reached the back of her mouth. Cindy's eyes bulged open as a torrent of cum shot out of his dick and rushed down her throat. His muscles quivered as he finished spurting and pulled his softening cock out of her mouth.

Cindy looked spent as she quickly gulped some fresh air into her lungs. Hammer brushed Jason out of his way and with two quick strides was in front of Cindy. He looked down at her with his huge cock in his hand.

"Holy shit!" Cindy said. "There's no way you're putting that thing in me."

Hammer didn't reply. He simply bent over, grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up like a rag doll. His muscles flexed as he carried her over to the lounge chair and laid her down. His rigid ten inches stuck out obscenely as he straddled her body and bent over to whisper into her ear. As he did, his cock pressed against her stomach and up through the middle of her chest.

"Enough of this hot, shit," he told her. "I know you respond to hot and I'll keep saying hot, but..." He felt her body shiver and respond every time he said hot. It was like giving a junkie a shot of heroin. But now he was going to confirm the kicker. "But I know what really gets you off. It's the word volcano!"

"Ooooh, yeahhhhh!" Cindy howled as an orgasm racked her body.

"I knew it!" Hammer said aloud as he backed away from her ear. "I want to see what's going in to your pussy next, Cindy. Because these amateurs have only loosened you up a little so it's not so painful."

Cindy's eyes looked glazed as she took in the massive dick staring at her. She felt weak and her legs flopped to the sides as Hammer spread them apart. He gripped his cock tight, forcing more blood into the massive head at the end. It turned a light purple as he rubbed it up and down her wet slit. As he pressed the head against her opening he dispensed with any gimmicks and followed Wayne's lead. "Hot...hot... hot... hot..."

Cindy's hips thrust upward, searching for something to fill her need as her pussy felt electrified. Even with her cunt in the wettest state it had ever been, her mouth opened with a groan as Hammer pushed his giant head into her, stretching her pussy lips to the max. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"I'd be glad to fuck your volcanic pussy!" Hammer announced.

As Cindy orgasmed and bucked her hips upward, Hammer thrust his hips forward to meet her and drove all ten inches into her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

"Volcano!" Hammer yelled back at her as he pulled back, gripped her hips tighter and drove back into her.

Jason looked on, truly concerned and rushed over and grabbed the tattooed man's biceps. Hammer swatted him away like a fly, not looking over as Jason fell back first into the pool.

Hammer bent forward and picked Cindy up, wrapping her legs around him. She was still impaled on his cock as he reached under and grabbed each of her buttocks. Cindy did her best to hang on. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she buried her head in his muscular chest. Hammer lifted her up by her ass and then dropped her back down on his cock. "Volcano," he whispered in her ear and almost instantaneously felt the rush of her cum on his shaft.