Climate Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheeet, man, that bitch is getting stuck like a pig," Carlos said, as he and his two black friends watched in awe.

Hammer raised her up and dropped her back down the full length of his iron shaft, letting gravity do the work for him. Cindy clung to him, her full, soft breasts, smashed against his rock-hard chest.

Jason slogged out of the shallow end of the pool in time to see Hammer, lifting Cindy off his cock, for the last time. His mighty cock pole pointed up to the sky.

"Carlos! Wayne!" Hammer yelled, "Get over here and grab this babe's legs."

Hammer carried her over to the lounge chair like she was an eight pound poodle and laid her down. Cindy looked up at the giant man grinning down at her and gave a soft moan. Her hands clutched at his bulging forearms. She looked at his chest and blinked her glazy eyes a few times so the tattoo would come into focus. Under the head of an angry Viking the words read, 'god of thunder.'

"Ooh, that was great," Cindy cooed. Jason starred in disbelieve, wondering if she even remembered she was married.

"What do you mean was?" Hammer asked. "NOW is the time for BIG finish!"

Hammer winked at Carlos and Hammer. Cindy's brow furrowed as she felt her legs being pulled apart. Her head twisted right and left to the grinning men holding her legs wide apart, exposing her baby, smooth pussy.

Jason looked between his sister-in-laws legs and saw the hold Hammer had made, where a slit used to be. "All right, guys," Jason spoke up, "I think enough is enough."

Hammer's head slowly swiveled around at Jason. He didn't have to say a word. Jason looked into the man's eyes and knew nothing was going to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. In an instant he knew his only option was to help get this over with as soon as possible.

"All right then," Jason said, breaking the awkward silence. "One more time and then let's call it a day."

Hammer turned back to Cindy. "Babe, you look so hot with your legs spread for me."

Cindy fought the tingles that returned to her tired pussy. She looked down at the massive cock aimed between her legs. "Please," she said, in a tiny whisper. "Don't hurt me."

Hammer smiled, "I'd never hurt a hottie like you."

"Hmmm," Cindy murmured, her concern shifting to pleasure.

"But I am going to drill a hole so big in your cunt that you won't be able to walk for a week!"

Cindy's eyes opened wide, as he pushed the gnarly, purplish head of his cock into her gaping hole.

"Please," Cindy cried, "be gentle."

"I don't know gentle," he responded, as he pulled his fat cockhead out of her cunt, watching the lips of her pussy cling to him. "Snake! Stick your dick this hot chick's mouth and shut her up. I'm going to fuck the shit out of her now."

The lanky black man didn't have to be asked twice. As Cindy opened her mouth to protest, he straddled her head at the end of the lounge chair and inserted his semi-hard cock.

"Hmmph, oom," Cindy muffled. She tried to shake her head, but Snake held it steady and pushed more of himself into her warm mouth.

"Stop fighting it hottie."

Cindy relaxed in defeat and allowed her mouth to relax and accept the intrusion. 'It will all be over in a few minutes,' she thought.

The brief silence was interrupted by the giant man's announcement, "Okay hot girl. It's HAMMER TIME!"

Cindy closed her eyes tight at the mixture of pleasure from their words and the searing pain of Hammer's cock driving through the inside of her body.

"Uhhhhh," she grunted as his balls slapped against her ass. He stayed buried in her, out of an act of mercy, to allow her body to adapt to his cock. Then he pulled out until her splayed pussy lips clung to his knobby head. Hammer gripped Cindy's small waist firmly. Her legs were held wide apart by Carlos and Wayne. Both men had their cocks out and were jerking away furiously as they watched in awe and respect as Hammer drove his giant cock back into her.

"Hmmmmghh" Cindy winced, Snakes cock buried in her mouth muffling her words.

"Ha! Hotness.... We're just getting started." Hammer answered her and picked up the pace, using the full length of his cock to piston in and out of her cunt. He loved fucking women with big boobs and getting them jumping up and down on their chest. After a few minutes of hypnotic fucking, his focus on Cindy's tits was interrupted by Snake reaching down to stop them in their tracks. His long black fingers palmed her boobs like a basketball as he dug his fingers into her soft flesh and squeezed.

Jason starred in amazement from behind Hammer. He had a perfect view of Cindy's gaping cunt being invaded by the drilling of Hammers cock. With every pull back her vagina fought to hold on to him and was pulled out and inch or two before he push himself and her back inside. He heard Hammer yell 'volcano' and watched her pussy juices shoot out from around Hammer's cock as she came and he continued his assault.

"I've got her boys," Hammer announced, "Go cum on her tits."

Wayne and Carlos let go of Cindy's legs and moved around on either side of her, grunting as they pulled on their cocks. Hammer grabbed her Cindy's ankles and held her legs apart as he continued thrusting in and out. Snake was the first to let out a loud grunt and thrust one last time into her stretched mouth. Cindy's eyes grew wide as Snake's cum shot down her throat and she tried to swallow. Before he was done he pulled out of her mouth and shot his last stream of cum on her face. Wayne groaned next, followed quickly by Carlos as they jerked their cocks one final time and began cumming on Cindy's big tits.

Hammer started chuckling a deep, bellowing laugh as he watched the three main drained themselves on his prey. With one last mighty thrust, Hammer slammed his cock into Cindy and yelled,Volcano!"

Cindy's pussy pulsed as she orgasmed as Hammer pulled out and began spraying her with stream after stream of his white liquid. The first ribbon landed on her open mouth and face, in the midst of her cry. The second and third spurts he aimed at her stomach and bald pussy. And, with a loud exhale, he was finished.

x x x x x

Jason answered the ringing telephone next to his bed while looking at the clock. It read 9:23 am.

"Hello?"

"Jason?"

"Yep."

"Hey bro, it's me, Mitch. Is Cindy there?"

"Yeah, but I think she's still sleeping."

"Oh, okay. Well I was giving a quick call to let her know that I'd be home at one instead of five. I was able to get an earlier flight."

"Cool, you want me to let her know?"

"Hmmm... Well now that you know, how about I make it a surprise? Now that you know, you can make sure she's home then."

Jason thought for a second. "Sure, Mitch, no problem."

"Thanks bro. See you in a few hours."

"See ya." Jason replied, hanging up the phone. His plans would have to change. 'But the new one might turn out better,' he thought.

x x x x x

Jason plopped down on the couch next to Cindy. His mind was still etched with the scenes by the pool the previous day. Cindy had passed out from exhaustion and looked like a wreck. After the guys had thanked him for the great time and left, he had spent an hour cleaning her up and getting her into bed. Her pussy was red and swollen from Hammer's cock abuse. Jason knew a woman's pussy was very elastic and she would return to normal over time but from looking at her gaping hole, you wouldn't necessarily come to that conclusion on your own.

"Mitch isn't going to be back until five," Jason said, resting his hand on Cindy's tan knee. She was wearing a simple orange and yellow sundress that rested about six inches above the knee.

"Don't even think about it Mitch. My pussy is so sore I probably won't be able to have sex for a week."

"Well, you're technically still under our verbal contract until Mitch gets back." Cindy gave him a nasty glare. Hesitated and then said. "How about a handjob then?"

"I'll compromise with a blowjob," Jason replied.

"Where's the video?"

Jason stood up, dug around in his pocket and pulled on the USB drive and set it on the coffee table. "You can have it when you're done."

"Deal," she said.

Jason unbuttoned his jeans, pulled the zipper down and dropped his pants around his ankles. He stepped out of them and stood in front of Cindy. His growing erection pressed against his boxers, a few inches from her face. "Your turn," he said, grinning down at her.

Cindy pulled his boxers down and tried to keep a stern face. She had to admit that Jason's cock was both longer and thicker than her husband's. This week had been one of total debauchery that she never could have imagined in her wildest dreams. She had done things she didn't know could be done. Cindy reached up and grabbed Jason's thick penis with one hand and used her other hand to massage his low hanging balls.

"Take your dress and bra off so I can see your amazing tits one last time," Jason said.

Cindy released his dick, stood up and did what he asked. Her hefty breasts fell out of her bra as she set them free. Then she returned to sitting on the couch and parted her lips as sexily as she knew how and breathed hot air on Jason's cock.

"Ohhh baby, you're so hot and don't even really know it." He reached down and grabbed her boobs as Cindy sucked his penis through her pouty lips. Jason let go of his sister-in-laws tits and moved his hands up into her smooth, blond hair. He slid his cock in and out of her mouth as he massaged her head.

"Yes... that's soooo good, Cindy. I'm gonna miss this, I truly am."

Cindy moaned in return and tried to take more of his eight-incher into her mouth.

Jason heard the car door slam. Cindy was focused on his cock while Jason massaged around her ears to help block Mitch's arrival. Jason had left the front door unlocked so that Mitch wouldn't have to knock, ring the door bell or use his keys to get in.

The door opened and Jason looked into his brother's eyes to gauge the reaction. Mitch's eyes saw his brother and he started to speak, then he looked down and saw his naked wife with Jason's dick in her mouth. Confusion rolled across his face as he tried to comprehend a scene he could never have imagined. As his brain registered what was happening, his mouth expressed everything he had taken in over a ten second period.

"What the fuck is going on?" Mitch yelled.

Cindy's head flew back and Jason's wet dick plopped out of her mouth. Her tits out and only wearing skimpy panties, she started to speak, but no words came out.

"Hey brother, welcome back," Jason began. "I just want to let you know what a hot wife you have. I've been fucking her all week. It started with a little game we played called 'hot and cold.'" At the mention of the game, Cindy's eyes glazed over. Jason knew she was in a hypnotic state, but Mitch had no idea.

"You wife really likes my bigger dick, big brother," Jason said, and then he turned to Cindy. "Why don't you put my cock back in your mouth and keep sucking."

"You're a dead man, Jason!" Mitch screamed. He dropped his bags and started across the room, fists clenched.

Jason let him take two steps then yelled, "FREEZE!"

Mitch's body stiffened, and then froze in place, like the temperature had dropped one hundred degrees. The only things moving were his eyes. Jason had asked the doctor to imbed the codeword so that Mitch's body would freeze in place. He would still be able to see what was going on and be able to comprehend everything going on around him.

"That's enough right now Cindy. I don't want to cum too soon," Jason said, pulling his dick out of her mouth. "Now why don't we show your husband the fun game we've been playing while he was out of town?"

Mitch's eyes darted back and forth as Jason continued. "Cindy, see if you can find the prize by looking near your husband."

Cindy stood up with her perfect breasts on display. She started walking towards Mitch.

"That's good Cindy, you're getting warmer... ooh now you're, hot... hotter... really hot," Jason said passionately.

Cindy's pussy began to quiver and grow wet the closer she got to Mitch. She reached down to touch herself through her panties.

"Oh, I'm sorry Cindy. Did you want to play with your pussy? Take off your panties."

Cindy stopped and quickly peeled her white, thong off.

"Now you can play with that hot cunt of yours," Jason said. "Doesn't her bald pussy look great, Mitch? She shaved it for me."

Mitch's eyes darted towards his wife's bald pussy and watched as her fingers toyed with her clit, plunging one finger in that was immediately covered in juices and then a second finger.

"See if you can find the prize in your husband's pants," Jason said.

Cindy stopped playing with herself and unzipped Mitch's pants.

"That's it baby, you're getting hotter," Jason said to Cindy, and then he moved over next to Mitch. "What's wrong bro? Do you feel left out? Okay you can play along."

"Cindy, you're getting really hot now. Mitch, you're getting cold."

At the mention of 'cold,' Mitch's dick began to stiffen. Cindy gripped her husband's hard dick through his briefs as Jason continued his game of saying hot to Cindy and cold to Mitch. "I don't know if you've ever given your husband a blowjob before, Cindy. Why don't you look for the prize by sucking on his dick?"

Cindy dropped to her knees and easily inserted Mitch's smaller penis in her mouth. Her boobs pressed against his legs as she sucked.

"That's what I've been getting' all week, big brother. You're hot little wife has been fucking and sucking me raw. You didn't tell me what a sexy, hot, dynamo you were married to.

Jason saw beads of perspiration pop out on Mitch's forward. "That's enough sucking for now Cindy. Bring your hot pussy over hear and sit on my man-sized cock!"

Jason plopped down on the couch with his stiff, eight inches pointing at the ceiling. Cindy walked over to him with the same glazed look in her eyes. "Turn around and face your husband, then insert my dick into her pussy and start riding."

Cindy did as she was told. She turned to face Mitch, reached down between her legs and pointed Jason's dick at her pussy, and then slowly eased herself down until her cute butt was pressing into his pelvis.

Jason reached around and grabbed hold of her boobs. "That's it. Now start bouncing up and down on me."

Jason knew it was killing his brother to watch his innocent wife bounce up and down like a pogo stick on his cock, but he wasn't finished yet. "Bro, you're feeling cold now... really cold... colder than you have in your entire life."

He looked around Cindy's bouncing body in anticipation. Mitch's dick was sticking straight up and had begun to turn a soft blue color as his engorged dick filled with blood.

Jason could feel his orgasm coming on and he whispered, "Volcano" in Cindy's ear.

"Oooohhhhhh," she groaned, cumming hard on his cock. Jason let her finished then pushed her off him and had her kneel in front of him as he shot his load in her open mouth and face. He grabbed her long, blond hair and wiped the remaining cum off his dick, before getting dressed.

Picking up his bags, he looked at his brother. "You can have her back now Mitch... I'm all done with her. Some pretty big guys fucked her this week, so she might feel a little loose to you." As he finished a small tear formed in the corner of his brother's eye and froze as it started to run down his face.

"Hey, haven't you ever heard, 'big boys don't cry,'" Mitch laughed. "You always got the girls and made fun of me growing up. Well payback is a bitch."

As Mitch opened the front door, he turned back one last time. "Iceburg!" he yelled.

Mitch's balls began to vibrate and then his cock erupted, shooting a stream of come several feet in the air. It kept jerking and pumping semen onto the carpet. He couldn't see his brother, but he could hear the laughter as the door slammed behind him.

THE END