Close Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Reluctantly, Anni pulled away, breathless. "I want you, Bert. I've wanted to make love with you for a long time, and when you said you'd ask me to be your girlfriend...I want you beside me in bed tonight, and I want to wake up with you beside me, inside me. Will you do that for your girlfriend, Bert?"

"Uhh, what about Mom? I know she's given us permission to explore a little..."

"She'll probably be on the other side of you, just as naked as we are. You really lucked out tonight, boyfriend. You got a horny girlfriend who is willing to share you with her equally horny mom. The question is, are you up to it?"

In reply, he reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her into his rampant cock. "Oh, yeah." He leaned down to kiss her as they rocked back forth, sort of dancing. The rocking motion rubbed his bulge against her mons, increasing her arousal, and eliciting a deep moan. Bert detected a faint odor, reminding him of his afternoon with his study partner.

He put his mouth next to Anni's ear, and asked, "Are you as ready as I am?" When she groaned and nodded, he said, "Let's get Mom and go upstairs, then." Her smile beamed as she nodded again.

Debbie was at the table, snacking, leaving the kids alone. She was totally surprised when she felt Bert's hand caress the top of her ass and then move down to caress the bottoms of her pear shaped cheeks. She was a little shocked. This was well beyond the level of accepted behavior she had outlined for him earlier.

"Bert, unless you plan on fucking me in the next thirty minutes, that is way beyond getting fresh," she said, shaking her butt.

To her relief, and disappointment, he removed his hand, only to slide it and its mate around her waist and down to the juncture of her thighs. "Hmm. Thirty minutes? That sounds about right," he said, nibbling on the side of her neck.

Somehow, Debbie turned around in Bert's arms without moving off her spot on the floor, and wound up with her arms around his neck and her lips and tongue engaging his. "Oh, baby, are you sure?" she asked when they parted. "Really sure? And you're okay with both of us tonight?"

Instead of saying anything, Bert bent over and grabbed his mother around her thighs and lifted her up so she fell over his shoulder. He then grabbed Anni's hand and headed for the stairs, ignoring Debbie's screams and laughter.

"Bert, you (ha ha) idiot, put (ha ha ha) me down, damn it (ha ha); Bert! Are (ha ha) you listen(ha ha)ing to me? Bert! Put (ha) me down(giggle), please. Bert, no you can't carry me up stairs like this. Put me down right now!"

Her nominal struggles now began to get serious and she began to kick and writhe on his shoulder, forcing him to halt and set her down on the bottom step. Debbie caught her breath and grabbed Anni's hand. "Give us ten minutes, Bert, then come to my room," she managed to get out between breaths, then, pulling her daughter after her, ran upstairs.

With a grin and a sigh, Bert went into the dining room and began putting the snacks and punch away.

As she ran up the stairs, Debbie wondered what she was doing. "Shit, am I really thinking about screwing my son? And in front of my daughter? How depraved is that? I know Anni and I were borderline inappropriate the way we were teasing him, but to go further? To actually have sex with them?

"Them! What am I thinking? I could lose my job, even go to jail if somebody found out. Couldn't I? But who would know? They'd never tell, and our closest neighbor, Jess, is over two miles away, and gone until sometime Monday.

"Christ! How long has it been since...Dan died two years ago, and was impotent for a year before that, so at least three years, and only once or twice a month for the year before that. No fucking wonder I'm ready to screw anything with three legs. But Bert? But, damn, that lump certainly felt delicious, pushing into my belly.

"I could do it just for tonight, and blame it on the punch... and getting him ready for Anni.

"Hell, as wound up as he is, he'll probably come as soon as he smells us; that wouldn't be good for her first time. I can screw him first, kind of blunt his blade, so he lasts longer in her, maybe even make her come. That's what I'll do. Yeah, I'll get him calmed down for her."

She drew Anni to her bed and sat down, patting the bed, indicating Anni should sit, too. "Honey, I think we've created a bit of a horny monster. I think I should have him first, to calm him down so he won't be so impatient for you, and so he'll last longer in you, so that you might have an orgasm," she proposed, a bit breathlessly, nearly gasping for breath between phrases.

"Okay, Momma, if you think that's best. I guess I can wait a few more minutes," she said with a small smile, realizing and regretting that her mother was probably right.

"Are you okay with this, Anni? With the two of us, and with your brother...the whole..."

"Incest thing?" Debbie swallowed hard and nodded. "Momma, I decided when I was fourteen that somehow, I would find a way to get Bert to be my first lover, and I've been trying since then to get him to... I've already popped my cherry myself, physically, so it won't hurt so much and freak him out... I just couldn't figure out how to get him interested in me. I guess I should thank you for that."

Debbie chuckled. "You're welcome, honey. When...and how did you ..."

"My cherry? The night before our eighteenth birthday, hoping I could get Bert to celebrate with me, but...I used a carrot. My hymen must have only been a partial one. There wasn't a lot of pain like you read about, more like a tearing, sort of like when you take a scab off before it's entirely healed, and there wasn't a lot of blood, not even like the last day of my period."

Just then, Bert knocked at the door. "Just another minute, Bert," his mother called. "Get undressed and get under the covers. We won't tell him about your adventure with the carrot. And let me lead; okay, sweetie?"

Anni grinned and stripped off her dress in a single sweeping motion and crawled onto the bed. When she was settled, she looked at her mother and mimed chewing her nails, eliciting a nod and a smile as Debbie pulled her dress over her head.

"Okay, Bert," she called, waiting for him by her dressing table.

The door opened slowly and Bert stuck his head in when it was about a quarter of the way open, to see what the situation is. When he saw his mother nude, waiting for him, he grinned and pushed the door the rest of the way open, revealing his own aroused nudity. As soon as he was in the room, Debbie walked over and kissed him soundly on the lips, totally engaging his whole body in the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, she led him to her king sized bed, to the side opposite from where Anni waited. He looked to his sister, nervously, and started to crawl up on to the bed.

Debbie stopped him, saying, "Me first, Bert. Right now, I'm sort of your tension relief. I think, like most inexperienced men, you're going to climax fairly quickly. If that were to happen while you're making love with Anni, it would be a disappointing first time for both of you.

"If it happens with me, well, I've learned how to cope with it, and can help you take the edge off your need so it's less likely to happen with her. So, come to me, Bert, and let me get you ready for your sister."

Debbie positioned herself on the bed, on her back, in the missionary position, and waited for her son to move between her legs. When he was there, she reached for his staff and guided him to her opening. She could see his excitement in his expression--flushed, wide eyed, irises dilated, nostrils flaring, mouth slightly open, and could hear the soft panting as his adrenalin kicked in.

She reached for his head and pulled him in for a kiss. As their lips met, she felt him reach her vagina, and wrapped her legs around his thighs to pull him into her sheath. As Bert became aware of the moist heat enveloping his cock, he realized what he had done, was doing.

Reflexively, instinctively, he pushed forward, at the same time experiencing competing feelings of elation and despair at what he was doing. As usual, elation won, and almost before he was aware of it, he was spewing his seed all over the inside of his mother's quim.

The feel of the hot fluid splashing on her vaginal walls ignited the flames fueling Debbie's first non-self induced orgasm in nearly four years. It struck her like a combination of a tsunami, an explosion and fireworks all at same time and sweeping over her, physically and emotionally, simultaneously and in alternating waves. In short, she was overwhelmed.

The effect on Bert was similar, if not as intense. He recovered first, to find his mother relatively non-responsive for several seconds, and then only in mono--syllables. Yet, when he attempted to withdraw, her legs and pussy tightened to hold him in place.

As Debbie seemed to become more alert, he felt her pussy walls begin to massage his prick, bringing it back to life. "Wow, Tiger! That happened so fast neither of us got a chance to enjoy it. I think we were both a little over excited. Let 's see if we can last a little longer this time. Is that okay with you, Anni?"

Bert and Debbie glanced at his sister, now kneeling on the bed beside them, where she could see everything, had her eyes been open. Her hands were busy--one pulling her left nipple, the other frigging her clit so fast it was hard to see any thing more than a blur. At the moment, she was so caught up in self-pleasure she didn't hear her mother's question.

Bert and Debbie looked at each other and grinned. The teen leaned down and kissed his mother before saying, "I know it's nasty as hell, but I have to tell you, Mom. I want to fuck the living shit out of you."

In response, Debbie reached up and kissed him passionately again, before saying, "Try! I dare you!"

Up in his corner of the ceiling, Y felt an enormous swell of pride, at least, as much as he was able to feel anything. Sensing his job with the Goode family was done, he exited through the window. In the western sky, cumulonimbus clouds were building up, and flashes of lightening could be seen inside the darkening clouds.

Y was aware of a subtle change in the atmosphere as the air seemed to become charged, and the resulting polarity attempted to pull him apart. He fought the effect and sought to gain some altitude, hoping a bit of distance from the earth would help combat the effect of the polarization he was sensing.

The rain came in huge droplets, fast and furious. Once again, as he had been on his trip through space, he found himself at the mercy of the elements, bounced from surface to surface. In a few seconds, he was near the barn, gathering himself together on the tall iron rod which extended several feet above the roof on his end, and into the ground at the other. Suddenly, the rod received a massive jolt of static electricity in the form of a lightening flash, and our interstellar traveler joined his family in whatever form of paradise they believed in, while a mote of other worldly dust was added to the detritus surrounding the barn.

Due to the lack of any physical evidence, and no testimony supporting the presence or influence of any extra-terrestrial being(s), it is the opinion of the committee that this is a non-event, regardless of the strange and uncharacteristic behavior of the family involved. File closed. Y. Burkis, Close Encounter Investigator

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers