Close Encounters of the Lewd Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pubic mound was as naturally smooth as the rest of her body, a soft little triangle ending in her closed lips. He was eager to see her ass as well, and the hole it provided for his pleasure. The Dragon women could take anal, but due to the scales their men could not, for fear of grating their dicks like cheese. Before he was finished, he would take every hole she could offer.

His thin lips, darker green than the rest of him (as were his palms and the soles of his feet) broke into a white smile, showing short, blunt teeth except for his canines, which were long and fanged. It fit his general appearance, and since he had found her very suitable, she wasn't scared. She smiled back and batted her eyelashes. He then reached out and took her hand, leading her toward the bed. She followed him confidently with long strides, glad to stretch her legs. Once at the bed, he jerked her toward him, pulling their bodies together while grabbing her temple with his other hand. Her huge melons pressed against his chest, which was hard but surprisingly smooth and warm. His fingers tightened around her skull, and for the first time she was afraid. Forcefully, he brought her shining eyes up to his intent gaze, and established the link.

It was a form of telepathy often used by the Dragons when a language barrier existed. It allowed them to communicate basic information and needs without talking, while at the same time gaining a primal sense of what the recipient of the link was feeling. In her, he sensed energy just below the surface: excitement, arousal, and imminent pleasure. Somehow he knew it was a Mystalican constant and would never change, no matter how well he pleasured her. What it meant, of course, was that he could have a blast trying, and he would do so.

He had let go of her and backed away slightly, still letting her nipples brush against the warm scales of his chest. When he communicated his own information, she didn't hear a voice, though he could choose to talk directly into her mind if he wished, at which point she would have heard one. Instead, it was like she just knew what he was telling her. One second she was clueless, and the next she knew. It floored her, but excited her as well. If he could penetrate her mind, her aching pussy would be no problem. She beamed at him and nodded that she could understand. He had given her his name: Ferros.

He smiled as well, and now he did turn, pulling her behind him to the bed. Upon reaching it, they stood at its side, and he pressed hard on her shoulders, pushing her to her knees. Her face was a few short inches away from his loincloth. Her honey hole began to tingle with excitement, dampening slightly, always Moon's first symptom of arousal. Slowly, smiling broadly, she reached forward to remove the only obstruction between her and her pleasure.

As she drew his loincloth down his legs and threw them behind her, the first thing she noticed was an absence of scales. After his palms and the soles of his feet, the only other place Ferros lacked scales was a wrinkled pouch between his legs. It was as bright green as the rest of him, but had the texture of a raisin. To Moon, it looked like a scrotum minus the balls, and for a split second she thought he might be castrated! She looked up at him in alarm, hoping for an explanation. Immediately, though, she calmed down, sensing from their telepathic link that it was a normal part of his functioning genitalia. Her worry faded and was replaced by an immense curiosity. She couldn't wait to see his orgasm!

Even odder than his bald pouch, however, was his lack of any visible cock! Once again, she started to worry, but almost instantly noticed the two horizontal slits in his scales, about an inch above his sac, one opening above the other. Sensing their purpose, she knew now what she needed to do, though whether or not it was woman's intuition or a product of their link she didn't know. Tentatively, she leaned forward, extending her tongue toward his scrotum while at the same time laying her palms flat over both slits, still shackled together. Moon had a longer tongue than any human woman, and she used it well, curling it around his pouch and lapping at the soft folds on its surface. Her hands—smooth and firm—pressed on his slits, and she slid her palms up and down from the top of his sac to the top of his pubis, rubbing vertically against the openings. After only a few minutes, as her hands warmed from the friction of their rubbing and his pouch grew moist from her licking, he began to react.

The slits, as she had divined almost immediately, were twin sheaths. By rubbing the outside of his loins, she was grinding her palms up and down the shafts of the limp phalluses they hid. A low growl escaped his throat and he grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in, feeling her hot breath on his pouch. She felt a definite swelling under her palms as his cocks began to grow, and laughed aloud, joyful that she had chosen the right actions. She could feel his cocks through their scaly sheaths as they grew from flaccid to hard, much like she could have felt a boner through a pair of pants, pressing the fabric down around it. She pushed her nose into the wrinkles of his sac, running her tongue from the bottom of it all the way back to his anus. Her forehead pressed against the backs of her hands, adding even more pressure to his groin. He bared his teeth again, staring down at the top of her head, grimacing in pleasure. Every time the tip of her tongue flicked against his asshole he tightened his grip on the back of her head, driving her face into his soft sac. Finally, she felt upward movement under her hands through the smooth flesh of his groin as his cocks began to slide up and out of their sheaths, coming to erection.

She pulled back from his scrotum, missing the salty taste of his smooth skin, but watching his arousal with delight. She pressed harder with her hands at the top of his pouch, helping to push his members up and out into the open, where they bobbed and pulsed, curving slightly to the ceiling. They were identical in every way: 7" long and a very normal width (much to Moon's relief), dark green like his lips, soft and smooth and covered with a slick secretion. Rather than a ridged head, the cockheads of his dicks attached smoothly to his shafts, like the knobs on the tops of bedposts. His heads were also pointed at the tip, and the whole effect was that of a lopsided teardrop shape attached to a stiff green stalk. His cock holes were situated on the undersides of the heads where they curved upwards, facing Moon, about halfway between the tip and the connection of the head to the shaft, small slits in his taut organs. The phalluses were odd but not ugly in the least, and his green veins looked almost black as they wound around his shaft under the skin. She couldn't wait to feel the pointed heads of his cocks in her every hole.

Once he was fully erect, he pulled her head back toward him, urging her to taste the fluid on his cocks. She started with the liquid on the upper dick. It was warm, as she thought it would be, but to her surprise, it produced a warming sensation as well! She was reminded of her own maxiavulan secretions, and couldn't wait to find out how it felt when the two warming agents combined! It tasted salty and smelled of musk, but it was extremely slick and soon coated her lips and moistened her chin as it mixed with her saliva. Her lips and tongue tingled and felt hot as she went down on him, and the deeper she pulled his cock into her mouth the warmer her throat felt as well. After her initial experience yielded no displeasure, she eagerly grabbed his lower cock with both hands and began to stroke it as she inhaled the upper as far as she could go. He growled again, low, almost a purr, loving the feel of her tongue on his sensitive skin. The pointed tips of his members were packed with nerve endings, and every time she brushed the lower one with her fingers or bumped the upper one with the back of her throat his breath escaped in a hiss and he pulled her back and forth ever faster.

Her hands became coated in his penile juices as ten minutes turned to twenty, so she started to use one on his pouch, knowing that the warming would penetrate his smooth sac. She was right, and he loved it. His yells and snarls echoed in the massive hall, reverberating off the high ceiling far above the lustful humanoids. His scrotum tingled wonderfully and shone in the light with its coating of his fluid. Strands of it and her spit dripped from her chin onto her heaving breasts. She managed to keep control, though his hips thrust toward her wildly, and sucked and licked all the right parts at all the right moments. The area where his cockheads attached to their shafts was also extra sensitive, and she seized that opportunity early on. She gripped that band around his cock tightly between her lips and formed rings around the other one with her fingers. His eyes clenched shut and his jaw set, never having experienced both that sensation and the massaging of his tips as well. He didn't sweat, for no Dragon did so, but she was surprised to notice that his scales became warmer to the touch. Every time she ran her hands up past his mound and over his flexing abs she found them to be hot.

It was only as she eventually began to use the flat of her tongue and her fingertips to rub over his piss-holes and his cock tips that she realized she was in trouble. With an animalistic cry he grasped her head with full force and drove his upper cock into her mouth, while pounding his lower one between her palms. She gulped on the narrowing head of his cock, tasting nothing but his salty musk and smelling his hot mound. Her chin smacked wetly into his wrinkled pouch, which somehow seemed bigger than before. His skin also appeared to be slowly lightening, changing from a light green to a pale yellow everywhere his muscles contracted. Electricity shot up his spine from his cocks as he probed her throat with his tips and stretched her lips with his shafts. Her mouth was veritably hot from the heat of his slick juices and the heat of his cock, and her palms were sweating, adding more ease to his thrust against her fingers.

Her outer labia had swelled and parted, giving way to her inner labia as it became engorged and poked out from her pussy. As it parted the outer lips, her honey hole also became visible; the tight sheath at her sexual apex that made the Angels famous. Moon was proud of her inner lips, though some men found them unsightly. She loved it when they were caressed and nibbled on, especially when a client pulled on them with his mouth. They framed her vaginal opening perfectly, somehow managing to be symmetrical on both sides. Moon loved her cunt. As she gagged and gasped against Ferros' upper cock her womanhood began to grow damp and she yearned to caress it. She loved being used much more than playing a dominant role, and though her breath grew short she was loath to force the Dragon's invading rods away from her hot tongue. Her maxiavula began to tingle harder, making her quiver. It was warming and flexing in preparation for the spears of his cocks.

After a few short minutes, as his dicks grew to their lightest green and long after his abs, pecs, and ass had lightened into yellow, he finally pulled away from her face, relaxing the muscles in his legs and letting his cocks fall away from her mouth and hands. They bobbed and pulsed hot in the cool air, more aroused than ever after such an intense blow job. His pouch had swollen indeed! It was hardly wrinkled at all, and about the size of a large tangerine, the same shade of yellow as his cocks. They both panted, and she looked up into his eyes, smiling weakly. Spit and cock juice dribbled down her chin and chest. Her nipples had been warmed from it long earlier and had hardened in pleasure. He thought they looked as delicious as she looked beautiful. Her raven hair was wonderfully askew in all the right places, and she was just beginning to sheen with sweat. He also noticed the change at her loins, and his breath quickened even more as he caught sight of her partnered holes. He looked down at his yellow skin, his bulging sac, and his concrete cocks, bobbing slightly but hard as tempered steel. Smiling at his own virility and the pleasures in store for both of them, he pulled her to her feet. Her massive tits swayed as she stood, and she smiled wide, as breathless as he was, swallowing the last of his hot juices and ready for more.

He swiveled her sideways, placing her ass against the bed, and then stood in front of her, grabbing her hips and lifting her up onto it. It was firm, but comfortable, and she quickly situated herself, leaning back on her elbows. She assumed he would bend down between her spread legs, eager to taste her sex after she had so deftly sampled his, but he surprised her again. With ease he strolled around to the side of the bed and clambered up, cocks catching and springing free from the edge of the cushion as he swung his leg over. Smiling gently, he bent his head to her left breast, tongue parting his lips. She gasped when she saw it, just moments before he licked her tender nipple. It was forked! The very tip of his tongue split in two, with each part moving independently. Using these, he first tasted her womanly flesh, caressing her breast lightly before licking hard on the nipple. He loved the taste of it, for to any creature but a Mystalican male the female's nipples taste sweet, though the cause for the phenomenon is not known.

Each tip of the fork circled her nipple on its own, and they could pinch the nipple between them. His tongue was warm but rough; lapping at her smooth breast, and soon her nipple began to turn bright red: swollen and radiating pleasure. She moaned softly as he straddled her torso, cocks pressing into her stomach. His pouch pressed into her mound, soft skin on skin, and he switched tits, ministering to her right nipple for a while. He had just fallen into a steady rhythm, working first one sweet nipple then the other, when the curtain rustled behind her and another man walked into the room.

The new man walked quickly to stand at Moon's feet, meeting her gaze where she lay. She was surprised to see him, only expecting one client, and she studied this new man intensely, excited and scared anew. It was difficult to concentrate, for as soon as Ferros sensed her distraction he picked up his pace at her heaving chest, flicking her nipples wildly. She moaned, arching her back and clutching his scaly head to her, but her eyes never left the new man.

He was huge! At least seven feet tall and broad to match, he towered over Ferros and Moon as he stood between her spread knees. If Ferros' muscles were defined, the new man was ripped. His pecs jutted from his chest powerfully, and his abs were chiseled into his torso. Both her hands together could not have encircled his biceps. He was brown-skinned, but his whole body was covered with a short, soft coat of brown fur as well. It softened the lines of his musculature and his face, but somehow made him look more primitive. This affect was highlighted by the shaggy mane of hair falling from his head. It was trimmed around the face, ending just above his glaring black eyes, but it fell in heavy ringlets down to the middle of his back.

His chin was broad, his nose roman, and his lips thin and drawn. His mouth was wider than normal, seeming to stretch from ear to ear, or it would if he would smile, but he didn't. To Moon, he was a cross between a bear and a human. He wore the same type of loincloth that Ferros had worn upon his entrance, but unlike the Dragon, this new man was hiding nothing with it. It bulged and strained between his legs, holding back what appeared to be a third arm. She was staring at it with relish, eager to taste him, when it moved! Slowly, the head of his cock pushed up past the waist of the loincloth and lowered the garment all on its own! Her mouth fell open and she gasped. His cock was prehensile! Like the tail of a monkey, it swayed and bobbed in front of him, curving from side to side, waving at her.

It was a huge organ, matching the size of his body, at least eleven inches long and extremely thick. The fur stopped at the base of his shaft, but continued on to cover his massive scrotum, housing three balls instead of the human pair. A sensuous trickle of fear tingled up her spine at his hungry stare, and she blushed. For the first time, a smirk graced his craggy face, and he waved at her with his cock, the erect brown head almost black with the blood pumping through it. An extra sharp nibble from Ferros brought her back to concentration, however, and she quickly accepted the new man to ravage her body, only a bit nervous about his size.

Soon after, amidst her soft moaning and gasping, the link told her his name. He was Reamur, a servant to Ferros and his right hand man. Once aroused, his species was required to procreate or die. Though he was not part of the night's deal, the sight of his master licking her nipples on the table had started his reproductive process. Now he had to fuck her. Her whole body quivered in excitement, from her nipples to her toes, as Reamur stepped up to her thighs, his cock level with her loins.

Finally content with the tender, abused state of her nipples, Ferros moved as well. He slid up her body, dragging his swollen pouch from her mound up her stomach, sitting up as he straddled her chest, making room for Reamur at her crotch. His sandpaper tongue had rubbed her nipples red, and they shone wet and throbbing in the light, heaving atop her prodigious breasts as she groaned. She knew what he would do before he did it, and was ready as his slick lower cock slid between her tits. At her crotch, another member moved. Reamur was using his own erection to stroke her thighs, rubbing its heat from leg to leg, teasing her dripping pussy until she thought she would explode.

"Ohhhh, yes! Fuck my tits and pussy! I want your cocks! God I love this!"

Moon knew they couldn't understand her, but she didn't care. They got the point. Reamur's eyes widened in surprise. What a horny little slut! It wasn't often they found a woman that begged for his cock, and this one needed it like it would save her life! He smirked slightly as he rubbed the taut head of his brown cock against her exposed maxiavula, and then lowered it to tease her moist cunt.

Ferros grabbed her hands and pressed them to her own tits, urging her to push them together around his lower cock. It nestled perfectly between them, and he worked his hips back and forth in a rapid rhythm, spreading his hot lube between her melons. She moaned and arched her back, pressuring his lower member and reaching for his upper one with her mouth. Every time he thrust forward she was able to suck the head of it fully into her hungry mouth, and she loved the taste. Her lips and nipples tingled from his secretions and she loved it.

As Ferros drove his cocks against her chest and face, Reamur shoved two fingers deep into Moon's pussy. He pushed in and out a few times, listening to them squish inside her, coated with her juices. Deeming her ready, he replaced the digits with the broad head of his erection and pushed inward.

She screamed at first, but lustily and immediately pushed back against him, smiling widely. She hadn't been stretched in such a way for so long! His cock threatened to tear her loins apart, pounding into her newly tightened twat, but she adjusted quickly. Before long her pussy lips pressed into his furry mound and his massive nuts smacked lightly against her ass. Her pussy contracted around his girth, trying to cope, but all she felt was pleasure. Even his fur felt great as it tickled her thighs and ass.

Together the two males pounded her lithe body until she yelled in pleasure, wrapping her legs around Reamur like she would fall off otherwise and trying to suck all of Ferros' upper cock down her throat. Ferros' sac swelled between his thighs as he became more aroused, loving the sight of his cocks being serviced by the eager young whore, and it rubbed up and down on her stomach, squished against her abs. His skin had no tint of green at all by now, and was slowly turning orange on his cocks and muscles. His fiery skin matched his every temperature, and Moon found she was sweating under his hot thighs as she writhed between his legs. He growled continually, rubbing the sensitive tips of his cocks against her soft, hairless skin. Reamur growled as well, but it was deeper, vibrating from way down in his chest. Together, they growled, squished, and slid against her yelling body like it was a carnival ride.