Close Encounters of the Lewd Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moon's tits bounced up and down as Ferros drove his rods into her from below with as much force as he could muster. Her brow wrinkled and her mouth opened, but her moans were silent. The only sounds were the wet squish and solid smack of their sex, as well as their panting breaths. She stared deep into Reamur's eyes as he stood in front of her, hands lifting her nipples to her supple lips so she could suck on them. Even though they were numb, she knew that this self-pleasure turned clients on, and the beast before her was no exception. No sooner had she finished with one nipple and started on the other than he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her forward to him. She would have fallen forward off the bed if Reamur hadn't been there for her to use to support herself, but with a hand on each of his broad shoulders she was fine. Ferros noticed she no longer needed his hands on her ankles for balance and released them, immediately grabbing both her ass cheeks and spreading them, eyeing her wrinkled little asshole above his thrusting cocks.

Reamur extended his neck, leaning his head forward, seemingly to kiss Moon on the lips. It was only as she felt the thickness in her throat, however, that she realized his tongue was down inside her! Once inside, he pulled his head away from hers, sticking his tongue out even farther, leaving it inside her numb throat. It had changed slightly in appearance, swelling slightly and stiffening, turning from a dark pink to a deep red color. It was round now instead of flat, disappearing from her view where it entered her mouth. It only took her a few seconds to realize what was about to happen. He was going to fuck her throat with his tongue! She gasped, inadvertently sucking on his tongue, and he rolled his eyes and groaned, obviously in pleasure. It was just like a cock! Once she realized what he had to do, she welcomed it. She found the variety of alien reproduction methods extremely sexy, and this was no different. Smiling, she clamped her lips down on his tongue and sucked hard, pulling the blood down into it. His hands shot to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his rough palms, and he groaned, beginning to pull his tongue up and down in her throat.

She moaned as well, vibrating his sensitive tongue though no sound was made, turned on by her new experience and Ferros, who was drilling his meat into her holes like no tomorrow and spanking her ass, watching it shake. She closed her eyes and brought her hands up to circle Reamur's tongue, stroking it between his mouth and hers. She could feel enough to know it was moving in her throat, and it went deep enough that she realized the need for his first orgasm to numb her throat and prevent pain. His knees grew weak as she sucked and stroked, treating his long tongue like the cock it was, drooling down her chin. Along with the numbness, his first orgasm also stimulated the salivary glands, and his tongue had no trouble entering her throat. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long, and began to thrust his tongue faster and faster, loving the tightness of her throat and eager to spill his seed inside her.

Ferros felt the same, and was determined to finish strong. He was so red he almost glowed, and the veins stuck out on his arms, legs, chest, and cocks, maroon under his skin as he shoved his hips up to meet her ass. To no surprise, Moon felt yet another orgasm building in her loins, and fucked back, finding the slurp and smack of their fucking to be extremely arousing now that her moans and yells didn't drown it out. Her mouth was occupied, of course, and Reamur's tongue slithered in and out of their mouths rapidly, fulfilling his biological need to fuck. Ferros broke stride just long enough to shove a finger in her stretched pussy, wetting it with her juices, and bringing it back to her ass. His next thrust was joined by his wet digit, shoved into her asshole roughly, rubbing against her sensitive rim. The sensation was amazing, and for the second time she found her every hole filled. The tip of his lower cock hit perfectly on the bundle of nerves in her maxiavula, and as her climax built she began to swoon, so powerful was the pleasure it radiated.

She almost lost herself in the sensations: Reamur's tongue fucking her throat, his hands rubbing and pinching her nipples, Ferros drilling her holes with his cocks and fingers, his free hand spanking her sore ass. She felt dirty, naughty, and very used, and she loved it. She adored the way cocks felt in her body and the way she could let herself be fucked like a toy for her client's pleasure. This, in turn, gave her pleasure, and thus she was in heaven between the thrusting organs of the two alien men.

Her sucking and stroking finally reached its goal on Reamur's tongue. With a roar, he shoved his phallus as deep as it would go down Moon's throat and let his seed loose. He shook visibly, in the grip of more pleasure than he had ever known. She sucked the cum out of him like she would have done to anyone, and Reamur had never had the same feeling from one of his own women. The jizz shot out of the tip of his tongue like it was coming out of a cannon, pouring down into her stomach with pulse after pulse. Like his traditional cock, he withdrew as he shot, filling her throat, then her mouth. He timed it better this time, though, so by the time his tongue popped out from between her lips it was already done shooting. The last drops fell onto her sweaty tits and he rubbed it in, exhausted but happy.

As he came, she opened her eyes wide in surprise. The feeling was back in her throat! His seed was not only able to counteract his initial orgasm, but to compensate for it. As a result, Moon felt pleasure rising up her throat, rising as quickly as he had pulled out. In a way she could never describe afterward, her whole throat became the bundle of nerves at the end of her honey hole. She could feel the heat of his jizz inside of her, and taste it in her mouth, finding it completely enjoyable. Better than that was the sensation. Pure pleasure radiated from her throat, able to be felt from her stomach to her tits. It was complete overload for her poor brain, and her burgeoning orgasm burst from her swollen sex and used throat like tidal wave. She yelled long and loud, moaning their names and convulsing around Ferros' cocks. She fell back from Reamur's grip, for he was as weak as a child after the strongest orgasm he had ever felt, and she landed flat on Ferros' chest. He moved his hands in time, and reached around to her chest, using her tits as handles to give his thrusts more leverage. His own orgasm was imminent.

Ferros grimaced and growled, not wanting to end the feeling her succulent holes gave to the raw nerves of his cocks, but desperate to orgasm. She moaned incoherently and clenched her pussy and honey hole around him, in the throes of her own orgasm, which threatened never to leave. Her throat tingled and pulsed, sending waves of orgasmic bliss from her brain to the fiery dicks inside her and back, pausing at her tortured nipples. Her vaginal and maxiavular convulsions were finally too much for even the sexual drive of a Dragon, and Ferros tipped over the edge of his own climax. His last thrust pounded into her with the force of a truck, and they fell back to the bed hard, embedding him even deeper inside her. Reamur stood between their legs watching happily, wishing he could feel what they felt at that moment, but knowing it would have been too much for his weakened body.

Ferros howled as he came, pressing his head back into the bed and writhing under her. His seed passed from his sac through his body, heated considerably, and was shot out of his dicks at full force. His pumping members filled her holes almost instantly, and shot out the sides past his dicks in a matter of seconds, covering their thighs. He saw stars and she was practically unconscious, unable to recognize anything but pleasure. They were mindless, twisting and squirming against one another, equally pleasuring and being pleasured by each other's climax. Moon's Angelic tunnels milked every drop of cum from his body like they had appetites of their own, leaking it down the sac from whence it had come. For a split second, Ferros had burst into the most vibrant scarlet color Reamur had ever seen, so hot to the touch that even Moon took notice in her fevered state. It faded gradually, however, leaving him green, spent, and very weak under Moon.

Moon's orgasm finally faded as well, after an eternity. It was the longest she had ever had, only kept from being a multiple orgasm by the fact that it was constant from start to finish. Ferros' cocks softened inside of her; neither of the lovers was strong enough to move, but by the time the dicks slipped back out of sight into their sheaths, Moon was aware of her surroundings. She was too weak to do anything but roll off him, collapsing beside him on her stomach. She tingled all over, and her throat still sent the occasional shock of pleasure down her spine, but she was no longer desperate for cock. She just laid there, too weak to stand, legs dangling over the edge of the bed at Reamur's side.

Ferros, however, not wanting to appear weak in front of his servant or his escort, slowly rose to a sitting position. He looked over at Moon, studying her labored breathing and her ass, still red from his spanking. Then he met Reamur's gaze, and stood up in front of his friend and servant. Neither was ashamed of their nakedness, so pleased were they in every way. For the first time in his life, Reamur smiled: a wide, toothy grin that could only come from such an experience. The sex of the Angels could bring a smile to any man. Ferros beamed as well, his normal pale green once more.

They walked around the bed and stood above Moon's head. She sensed their presence and looked up, eye level with their spent loins. She raised her stare to meet their eyes and smiled weakly, noticing the grin on Reamur's face. They had given her what no other clients ever had. She was struggling to find the strength to stand and face them when Ferros talked to her through the link and she stopped to listen.

"You may sleep here if you wish, my lady". The voice in her head instructed. "A servant will take you to your ship in the morning. You are to be congratulated. The large sum I paid for your services has proven to be a bargain! Thank you. With any luck, you will become a regular visitor here. Peace to you."

Just like that, he turned to leave. She watched him walk away, not caring about his nudity. Even a naked prince was still a prince, she guessed. Reamur walked behind him and to the side, servant once more. She turned her gaze away, trying to stand again and still finding herself too weak, when she heard the voice speak again. Her client's parting comment was made as he reached the heavy curtains, parting them to leave.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention: you will be servicing my sons tonight as well. They are a bit rough, but I now know you will enjoy it."

As he left, the other end of the curtain shifted. Moon watched in excited horror as six young Dragon males stepped through, slightly smaller than Ferros, but all obviously eager. They strode toward her purposefully, smiles on their faces. She swiveled on her stomach, trying to crawl off the bed and back to her cage, terrified at the prospect of fucking so many Dragons at once. Not six more! Not tonight! But as six pairs of hands grabbed her hips and legs, pulling her backward and pawing at her ass, her honey hole was already dampening. Well, maybe just for one night....She smiled.