Close Encounters of the Lewd Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

Reamur's massive organ felt like an arm inside her, twisting and bending against her tender walls. He would withdraw almost completely from her body, stopping when the ridge of his purple cockhead threatened to pop out of her, and then he would plunge back in to the hilt, making her squeal. Her pussy slurped hungrily every time he thrust, eager to devour all of his length. Somehow, he knew just where the bundle of nerves in her honey hole could be reached from her twat, and he targeted it with his cockhead. Once situated, he could bend his penis to poke and prod upward through her thin membrane to hit perfectly on the innermost depths of her Angelic sheath. At the same time, he dampened a finger with the juices running down his cock from her pussy and inserted it slowly into her honey hole, groaning as it squeezed his finger tight. She did more than groan, practically deafening Ferros where he sat fucking her tits. Her nipples were on fire, but the overwhelming sensation came from her honey hole, in which the nerves were tender and her opening tight. She thrashed mindlessly under the lustful ministrations of the two alien males, coming to orgasm within minutes of Reamur inserting his finger. They literally rode her orgasm out, pounding in and onto her body until she didn't know up from down. For another fifteen minutes after the last shocks of her climax ended they thrust against her, Reamur reaming her cunt and Ferros beginning to turn red on her chest.

Reamur was the first to stop, pulling his rock-hard rod out of her twat with a smack and pulling his finger out of her succulent honey hole. Though he had just withdrawn one of the biggest cocks she had ever taken, her pussy immediately tightened again, thanks to the Tightener in its depths. His dick was covered from base to tip in her slick juices, and he wiped it off on her thighs. Never touching it with his hands, he used his cock to rub over her tight honey hole once again, just to feel her push back against it, desperate for penetration in what now felt woefully empty. Wordlessly, cock swinging lewdly between his legs, he knelt to satisfy her desire. For the first time, he opened his mouth.

What came out of his mouth caught her by surprise. To be sure, it was a tongue, but it was like nothing she had ever seen! It was flat and smooth, like a human tongue, but it was extremely thick, and the tip ended in a bulbous head not unlike that of a cock. It also showed no sign of ending, and disappeared deep in his mouth, unrolling from somewhere in his throat. She could only watch and feel in desperation as it pressed against her honey hole, insistently pushing its way inside. Pleasure exploded from down in her loins as his wet muscle parted the walls of her maxiavula, pressing on every nerve ending and prodding her closer to another climax.

Ferros finally dismounted as well, apparently to stave off his rapidly reddening complexion. She thought he looked gorgeous as he stood at her side off the bed, cocks, abs, and pecs a dark red-orange, the rest of him ranging from orange to yellow. The sac between his legs was quite large, at least the size of a large grapefruit, and only slightly darker in color than such. His hand moved slowly but steadily first up and down one cock, then the other, cooling down from the soft, slick mounds of her tits but still staying erect. He loved to watch Reamur work and loved watching Moon sweat and quiver even more, but he couldn't wait to sink his pointed rods into her lusty holes. He leaned forward, licking the soft skin of her smooth stomach with his rough tongue, then smiled as she moaned, his fangs glimmering.

Moon was in a whore's heaven. Reamur's tongue was hard, yet soft; wet, smooth, and as long as he wanted it to be. With it, he forced her famous hole apart and purposefully drove the tip of it straight to her pleasure point. He wiggled it inside of her, massaging the deepest regions of her honey hole with its rounded tip. She tossed her hair, panting, twisting and rubbing her nipples with wild abandon. When they finally grew too hot and red she lifted them to her mouth, grabbing a handful of titflesh and sucking her own nipples gleefully. They fell back to her chest wet with spit and she was soon twisting them again, driven wild by Reamur's tongue in her most favored hole. She wrapped her legs around his head, drawing it closer; letting his shaggy mane tickle her thighs and his facial fur rub her ass. It was only instinctual for her, of course. He could have given her more length from his mouth even had he been a full foot away.

She could have let him lick her maxiavula for hours, content to lay there and let orgasm after orgasm take her into oblivion, but Ferros was not so patient, only letting the furry giant lick for twenty minutes or so. He had cooled considerably just watching his servant service his escort, and was at a light orange hue by the time he touched Reamur briefly on the shoulder. The big man, knowing it was his boss' desire to penetrate the young harlot, regretfully pulled his tongue out of her tightest of pleasures. She released his head, though she was feeling the tingling of another orgasm stirring within her, and looked at Ferros eagerly, ready for his barbed cocks. To her surprise, however, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward, telling her mentally that she needed to stand.

Stand she did, letting herself get pulled slightly away from the bed, wobbly on her pleasure-weakened legs. She supported her weight on Ferros, grabbing his shoulder for stability, but she didn't have to wait long. Reamur moved quickly, laying down where she had been. His legs dangled over the edge of the bed, cock sticking straight up in the air like a monument to the manhood of his species. Ferros pushed Moon forward roughly, causing her to fall into Reamur's lap, face pressed against his furry leg. "Mount him." Her mind told her, communicating her client's command. She smiled, ready for whatever they had planned for her, and obeyed.

She started to lower her pussy onto the giant cock beneath her, having clambered up over Reamur's body on all fours, giving Ferros a perfect view of her toned ass and pussy from behind. Strong hands guided her hips, and she found that what the giant was really after was what his tongue had prepped her for already. His huge member pushed hard against the tight ring at the entrance to her honey hole, patiently pressing forward until the opening began to stretch wide around its girth. Moon yelled and arched her back, desperate for the penetration but scared of his size. She leaned forward and raised her ass in the air, pressing her soft tits against his hard torso as she fought to find an angle that didn't resist him. She was so aroused, though, that the pain was slight, and she quickly realized that she could take him and love it. Even as his cockhead popped inside her honey hole, she was pushing back, hungrily swallowing his meat deep into her Angel's depths.

She screamed his name as his width stretched her whole vaginal region apart, pushing down on her twat and spreading her lips as it was gripped tight by her maxiavula. No one that big had ever dared to fuck such a small hole, but he had done it and she was almost delirious with pleasure. He filled her like none other, and once inside he could move his cock, twisting and turning, without moving his body or pulling out. He bottomed out in her honey hole with room to spare, and just held her ass in midair with his organ while she panted against his chest. Weakly, she began to bob her loins up and down his shaft, feeling his cockhead rub her walls and bump her nerves. She collapsed, however, as her second orgasm rolled over her, causing her to clench his dick even tighter and leak juices down his shaft. She ground her nipples into his chest and bit his shoulder, mindless with lust as her climax erupted. He just lay there, twitching his cock in her honey hole, smirking at her delirium. Ferros slapped her ass, causing her to yelp and leaving big red handprints on her luscious globes, smiling at her orgasm but impatient to bury his cocks inside her as well. As her pinnacle faded and she was able to hold still for him, he climbed up on the bed, standing with his feet planted beside her ass. He bent and leaned forward slightly so he could hold onto her sides and reach her holes with his cocks.

The pleasure brought tears to her eyes as Ferros began to push at her two remaining holes, struggling to fit in her pussy due to Reamur's girth. He worked faster, though, and was slicker, and soon had his cocks fully inserted in both her ass and pussy. As she suspected, their combined juices caused her pussy to tingle and warm delightfully, increasing the radius of satisfaction around Reamur's furious activity in her honey hole. She had been triple penetrated before, but never with such a great combination, and as the two men began to thrust again she writhed between them, yelling and panting, oblivious to anything but the pleasure.

They alternated thrusts, with Reamur almost fully withdrawing before pounding his cock back into her tight upper hole, then Ferros doing the same to her pussy and ass. With Ferros supporting himself on her hips, Reamur's hands were free to roam over Moon's breasts. He kneaded the twin mountains like dough as he thrust at her honey hole, pinching her nipples just to see her squirm around all the cocks inside her. Once they got too sore for her liking, he sensed it, and would shoot out his tongue to soothe them, rubbing the flat of it against each nipple. She groaned constantly at the continuous influx of pleasure from her nipples and holes, rising to a yell every time Ferros spanked her and Reamur bottomed out in her maxiavula.

As Ferros shoved his cocks in and out of the nubile harlot he snarled, spanking her just to hear her yelp. The sensation of her lube on his lower cock was unbelievable, but more so was the feeling of her wrinkled asshole gripping his upper rod. He flexed his members inside her, stretching her even more. Her third orgasm was drilled out of her a scant twenty minutes after the second, ground out of her ass and pussy by Ferros' members and rubbed from the nerves in her honey hole by Reamur's monumental organ. It was the longest climax she had felt in a long time, and she quaked and shivered on top of Reamur as the three cocks never broke stride, stimulating her incessantly. She buried her head in the soft fur on Reamur's chest, trying to keep herself from screaming in lustful satisfaction.

They waited until her orgasm had passed completely, content just to fuck her for their pleasure while she collapsed in her throes of passion, using her like a piece of meat. When she had finally regained some strength, however, and started to push her loins back at their thrusts, it was time for a change. Without warning, Ferros drove his cocks as deep inside her as they would go, leaning forward to grab her under the arms. He bodily lifted her off of Reamur, standing with his heels on the edge of the bed, sex locked with the Mystalican whore. She screamed in pleasure and surprise as Reamur's cock was dragged from her tender honey hole with an audible pop and gravity drove her even deeper onto Ferros' twin erections.

Reamur sat up, cock colliding with his fuzzy stomach, eye level with his master's pulsating lower organ as it disappeared into Moon's sopping cunt. He couldn't see the upper one, but he knew it was buried just as deep in her asshole. She stared down at him weakly, her head resting back on Ferros' shoulder, all her weight balanced on her well-used openings. Her tits heaved as she gasped for breath, sweat running down her chest, hair in total disarray. She groped for Reamur's head, trying to draw his unique tongue back into her painfully empty honey hole, which was already starting to tighten again, but he leaned back. He would have loved to fuck the hole of the Angels once more with his tongue, but he had other plans.

He dodged away from her groping hands playfully, bounding off the bed and standing in front of her, looking up at her pleasure-ravaged countenance. She whined like a bitch in heat, trying to hump the cocks inside of her against gravity, desperate for the seed that was soon to come. Ferros teased her for just a moment longer, and then dropped to his knees, pushing her down onto all fours. The bed was just long enough for both of them to fit in a stable doggystyle position, and her head hung out just over the edge. This, of course, was Reamur's plan, and as soon as Ferros was set and thrusting again the big man stepped up to Moon's face. His cock slapped her on each cheek, then lifted her gaze to meet his, pushing up under her chin. She beamed at him, excited by his prehensile member, and opened her mouth wide. She knew what he wanted. He grabbed her by the hair and roughly shoved his cock deep into her throat. Fortunately, Mystalican women have no gag reflex, so Moon was able to just open her throat and let him go.

She could barely even groan around his huge dick, humming and drooling around it as two cocks impaled her bronze ass and velvety pussy. Spit dripped down her chin and matted the fur on his thighs and nuts, but he didn't even notice, let alone care. His heavy balls knocked against her chin as well, making a wet slap in perfect tandem with the smack of Ferros' body into Moon's ass. Her tits swung heavily back and forth below her, begging to be held. This Reamur managed to do, leaning forward and grabbing them from the sides while humping Moon's throat. Her nipples felt wonderful between his fingers, and her flesh was soft but firm, and very warm. His mound pressed into her forehead and flattened her nose, so by the time he finished with her breasts she was gasping for air.

He pulled out, letting her breathe, but quickly submerged his member again in the wet confines of her throat. He could feel the jizz boiling in his balls and was eager to feed it to her. He grabbed her head on both sides and fucked away, caring about nothing but his own orgasm. Not that he should have worried: Thanks to Ferros and the recent work on her supple tits, Moon was rolling in ecstasy. The twin cocks, now dark orange once again, stabbed her slick holes with a tireless rhythm, drowning Moon's brain in a deluge of pleasure. She shut her eyes, unable to see anything but the brown fuzz on Reamur's mound anyway, and concentrated on the heat and sensations emanating from the junction of Ferros and herself. The Dragon leaned forward periodically, laying his burning torso flat against her back, fucking her like an animal, and licked her neck and earlobes with the rough fork of his tongue. She tasted like sweat and female heat, and he loved it. Every time he did this, he reached around her waist and shoved two of his long, thin fingers into her honey hole, burying them to the knuckle in her satiny depths.

It was as he shoved his fingers in and out of her upper hole, completing the quadruple penetration, that her fourth orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her scream was muffled but audible around Reamur's pistoning prick, and her arms and legs turned to jelly as the veritable train that was her fourth climax in just a few hours rolled over her young body. All her holes contracted around Ferros' dicks and fingers, and Reamur could feel her yells vibrate all the way up his shaft. If the two men hadn't been holding her up to fuck her she would have collapsed on the table, unable to stand or see or hear or even think from the sensory overload of her own orgasm. Every nerve ending on her body tingled, and the ones in her dripping cunt and honey hole exploded in satisfaction.

As her climax began, Reamur's cock leaked its precum deep in Moon's throat. He was close, and all her yelling and writhing only brought him further to the brink of his own orgasm. What was surprising to Moon, however, as her climax faded away and she was able to support herself weakly once more, was that she couldn't feel him! Unbeknownst to the Angel was the sexual experience of Reamur's species. His precum had slightly numbed her throat, allowing her to relax it even more and give him more room to thrust. Her tongue felt ungainly in her mouth as the shaft of his organ slid over it, but he loved the feeling. Her mouth had become a hole completely controlled by him, and it felt great. As she accepted what had happened and came to enjoy it, he buried himself to the hilt against her numb lips and released his fluid.

All Moon could feel was a new thickness in her throat and the rapid stretching of her jaw as the alien's cock pulsed inside her mouth. He pulled out as he spasmed inside her, effectively filling her throat and mouth with his creamy cum. His snarl echoed around the room, and his whole body flexed and shivered as all his strength was bent on depositing his juices in the female's gullet. His load was as big as the rest of him, and he only managed to fit half of it in her throat and mouth. The rest either spurted out the sides of her mouth and ran down her face, or was shot onto her shoulders and the tops of her tits. By the time his load was spent, his cock was already diminishing in size, fading from almost black to a medium brown and resting against his scrotum, flaccid but still moving back and forth.

Moon swallowed instinctively, sad that she couldn't taste his seed. Just knowing it was cum excited her though, and she thrust back lustily against Ferros' steady pounding. Reamur just stood to the side and watched, smirking. Moon was so wrapped up in fucking her client, it took her a few minutes to realize why Reamur was almost smiling, and why he hadn't left. The numbing was worse! Everywhere his cum had touched, she had lost feeling. Her cheeks, throat, mouth, and face were all as senseless as raw meat, as were the tops of her tits. She tried to moan, confused but aroused at their toying with her, but found she couldn't even speak! She stole a furtive glance over her shoulder at Ferros, her eyes wide and questioning.

The Dragon just laughed, pulling out of her pussy and ass with satisfaction, watching them gape slightly before slowly closing once more, tightening around his absence. She was notably crestfallen, and shoved her ass up in the air, pushing it back to try and find his rosy rods once more. He laughed at her desperation in spite of her confusion, and slapped her ass hard, leaving his palm print in her soft flesh. Her head rolled back and her mouth opened, but the yelp that should have escaped was silent. He laughed again and spanked her once more, just for good measure, then climbed back off the bed, pulling her backward with him.

She stood and turned to face him, grabbing his cocks with her hands and stroking them, feeling their heat with his palms. They were definitely red now, painfully aroused from his lengthy fucking of her pussy and ass, and they matched the rest of his skin almost completely. His jizz sac was engorged and heavy between his thighs, and he thrust unconsciously against her hands as she worked, trying to pull his cum from his loins. It was temporary, though, for he moved soon after, reluctantly pulling his members from her grasp and lying on his back on the bed, as Reamur had done before. His cocks laid flat against his stomach, one on top of the other, and he beckoned to her, telling her mentally to mount him in reverse.

She couldn't straddle him fast enough, helped onto the bed by Reamur, who lifted her bodily onto the bed. Her horny little honey hole ached to be filled, so she guided half his sex into it, and the other half into her pussy, tight once more. He growled lightly as she lowered herself onto him, watching her ass descend to meet his pubic mound. He grabbed her ankles with his hands and lifted his hips slightly, hearing her gasp as he stretched her honey hole open with the teardrop head of his lower cock. His upper member submerged quickly into her damp cunt, gripped like a vise between her walls. Her lips hugged his shafts like they never wanted to let go. Only when he felt the sensitive tip of his lower cock hit the bottom of her maxiavula did he cease to push, growling and groaning at her unbelievable silky tightness wrapped around his manhood in both holes. She didn't stop until she felt her ass hit his hot mound, and then paused for a few minutes, getting used to his length and width in her tight holes. By the time Reamur stepped in front of her she was ready to go, and leaned forward to meet the big man, eye level with him for the first time. Ferros took the hint and began to thrust; knowing that even his Dragon's stamina was rapidly diminishing and feeling his sac rub against his thighs. He would give her a good run, though!

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers