Closed Doors Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara nodded proudly. "You should have seen the way Jack looked at this guitar in the store today. I just had to make sure he had it. Debbie helped me out."

Hayley looked over at Debbie, who smiled at her part in it. Hayley looked back at her sister. "That's why she had your card. How much did it cost?"

Kara was a little reluctant. "The guitar was four grand."

"FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS!?!"

"SHHH!" Kara hissed. "The amplifier was another thousand."

"Oh my god," Hayley said in amazed disbelief, falling back onto the bed. Kara sat down beside her.

"Don't worry, I had some extra money from that last shoot. And Jack never could have bought it on his own. Besides, Hayley, you didn't see his face when he looked at it."

Hayley looked at Kara for a moment. "Anybody ever tell you that you are a wonderful sister?"

Kara smiled and they hugged. "You just did."

When they pulled apart, Hayley was tickled a little again, but she brushed it off. "I'm sure Jack will tell you too." Then she thought for a moment. "Oh! We need a bow to put on it!"

Kara looked up at Debbie. Debbie thought. "I might have something."

Kara got up and went with Debbie into the adjacent bathroom. While Debbie dug through a few drawers and cabinets, Kara checked to see if Hayley could see them, and when she was satisfied they weren't being watched, Kara pulled the baggie out of her pocket.

"Remember what else we talked about earlier?" Kara asked as she shook a few tablets into her palm and put the baggie back in her pocket.

"About Jack?" Debbie answered, her attention still focused on finding something to use for a bow.

"In a way."

Debbie turned to face Kara, curious as to what she was saying.

"Here," Kara said, handing Debbie four tablets.

"Oh, that," Debbie remembered. "Are you sure it's okay?"

"Oh yeah," Kara replied. "No problem at all. Tonight will be awesome."

Debbie tossed the pills down her throat. "And Jack has no idea about your 'plan'?"

Kara smiled. "No, but he'll be into it. I know it. I saw the way he looked at you in the store. He just needs help recognizing the signs you'll give him, and you have a right to as much enjoyment too."

Debbie blushed a little.

"Well, I don't really see anything we can use in here," Kara observed.

"Yeah, me either. I thought there would be ribbon or something in here."

As they started to turn back to Debbie's room, a thought occurred to her. "Just who all did you give these to?"

"Why?"

"Just thought I should know. It'll be fun to watch them."

"Well," Kara began, slyly. "You and Jack, of course. And I took some."

Debbie teased playfully, "And who are you planning on touching you?"

Just to tease back, Kara replied, "I don't know, no one in particular. Maybe someone, anyone. Everyone."

They both giggled.

"You are a little naughty, aren't you Kara?"

"On the advice of counsel," Kara said, with mock-professionalism, "I choose to invoke my fifth amendment rights."

"Yeah, I'll bet," Debbie giggled. "Anyone else?"

Kara looked at her silently for a moment. "Hayley."

Debbie was surprised. "Your little sister?"

Kara nodded. Debbie asked, peeking out at Hayley, "Who do you think is going to be touching her? Who would she want to touch her?"

Kara moved her lips up close to Debbie's ear and whispered, "Your brother." Then she moved past the shocked Debbie and into the room where Hayley was.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Debbie tried to call after her, with a hushed tone, so that Hayley wouldn't hear.

Hayley did hear the end of it though. "What's not a good idea?"

Kara shot Debbie a look telling her not to say anything.

"Oh, nothing," Debbie said, trying to cover.

"What do you think?" Hayley stepped off to the side revealing a white bow tied on the neck of the blue guitar. "I hope you don't mind, Debbie. I found this hair ribbon on your dressing table and it was wide enough to work."

"It looks great, Hayley. I don't mind at all."

Hayley went back and sat on the bed, pleased with her ingenuity.

"All right," said Kara. "The only thing left to do is go get Jack. You two stay here, I'll go find him."

Hayley and Debbie indicated their agreement, and Kara opened the door and stepped out into the hallway on her search mission.

---------------------------------

Stacy Marie leaned against the railing along the edge of the wooden deck, staring out at the moonlight on the rippling waves and the people congregating around the flames on the beach in front of them. She wasn't sure what was happening, or what was going to happen with Hayley. She knew that it was out of the blue, but she thought her best friend would have been happy to hear that she had finally gotten together with Jack. Hayley had even encouraged a relationship between her brother and Stacy since that time, at a slumber party, when she first found out about the crush. She was surprised, and at a loss for what to think when Hayley had rushed off.

Jack walked up and took a spot right beside her. He placed a hand on the small of her back and leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there," he greeted her.

Stacy Marie had been surprised for a moment at the sudden company, but smiled brightly when she saw Jack. "Jack. Hey."

Jack moved his hand around to her waist and Stacy leaned into him, enjoying the feeling of being held by him.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sensing something might be off.

Stacy laid her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just watching the waves."

"Alone?"

She nodded her head on his shoulder.

"Where's Hayley?" he asked.

"I don't know really," she said. She didn't want to say anything about what had happened. "She went to the bathroom or something a little bit ago."

"Oh. Well, I hate to tear you away from the ocean, but a few of us were going to hide from everyone and smoke a bowl. And I was wondering if you'd like to come along."

"Sure," Stacy said, raising her head from Jack's shoulder.

Jack removed his arm from her body and started to turn back inside. Stacy Marie stopped him, in case she might never have another chance.

"Jack?" she said. When he turned back to her, she stood up on her toes, placing her hands on his chest, and planted a long, deep kiss on his lips.

Little arcs of intense pleasure flowed out from his lips inching down throughout his body. 'That would be the ecstasy kicking in,' he thought. Jack wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. She let go of his lips and settled back down on flat feet. "This afternoon was fun, Jack," Stacy said.

Jack pressed his lips against hers again. "It was."

He released her from his grip. Stacy took a hand in hers and started her way inside, Jack following close behind.

Kara ran into them in the middle of the house and got their attention, though she had to yell over the volume of the music. "Hey!"

Stacy Marie let go of Jack's hand as the three huddled close together.

"What's up?" Jack asked.

"Got a surprise for you, come on," Kara answered.

"Sully and Nate are waiting in his room. We were getting ready to smoke a bowl. Why don't you join us?" Jack informed her.

Kara shook her head. "Tell them to come to Debbie's room, we can smoke there."

Stacy Marie was a little deflated at the mention of Debbie's name. She knew she was Jack's ex, and she knew Jack hadn't really gotten past her. Stacy wasn't excited about them hanging out, it definitely wouldn't help her own chances with Jack.

Jack looked at Stacy Marie to see what she was thinking.

"You go ahead with Kara, I'll go get the idiots," she said.

Jack nodded his head, Kara grabbed his hand and dragged him off through the crowd. Stacy Marie sighed and followed in their wake to retrieve Sully and Nate.

---------------------------------

Kara stopped outside the door to Debbie's room and knocked.

"Come in," came Debbie's voice from inside.

Kara looked at Jack. "You ready?"

Jack was a little confused at all the setup, but he nodded his head anyways. Kara seemed to be having too much fun with this for him not to like whatever the surprise may be. Kara opened the door, and Jack followed her in.

Hayley and Debbie were standing side by side, in front of the guitar and amp, blocking Jack's view of it. Kara closed the door. "Okay, you ready?" she asked Jack.

"For Debbie and Hayley? I don't get it."

Kara gave him a gentle smack on the head. "No, smartass. For what's behind them."

Unsure, Jack could only say, "Yeah, I guess."

"Alright ladies," Kara signaled.

Debbie and Hayley smiled at each other before they took a step apart at the same time, revealing Jack's present between them.

Jack's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped when he saw the guitar. "Holy Shit!"

The girls all smiled at each other. "Do you like it?" Hayley asked him.

Jack was speechless, not taking his eyes off the guitar he had coveted, now just feet away, tied with a white bow.

"Well go on, little brother," Kara said, giving him a gentle nudge. "It's all yours."

Jack turned to look back at Kara, still in amazement. "You did this?"

Kara smiled, pointing her eyes over to Debbie. "With help from Debbie."

Jack looked at Debbie, who was smiling back at him.

"I tied the bow," Hayley added.

Kara laughed. "Yes, Hayley tied the bow."

"It was four thousand dollars," Jack said, still astonished.

"Which is why," Kara began to explain, "I knew you would never have been able to get it for yourself. But I could see the way you looked at it, and the way you talked about it, and how much you'd be able to use it. So, I wanted you to have it."

"But its so much money," Jack said, looking back at the guitar.

"Don't you worry about that, I'm not," Kara ordered.

Hayley and Debbie walked over and sat down on the bed, watching Jack and how happy he was. It made them happy to see it. Hayley tingled a bit when Debbie's thigh rubbed against hers.

Jack turned to face Kara now. "I don't know what to say, Kara. This is amazing. You are amazing. Thank you so very much. This is the best gift I've ever gotten."

He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Kara's arms moved around his neck, hugging him back. "You're totally welcome, Jack."

Jack didn't release his hug though. Kara wanted to break the seriousness of the moment, especially since it was all directed at her philanthropic act. Since her head was on the side of Jack's head out of view by the other two girls, she whispered in his ear, "Have those pills kicked in yet, Jack?"

"Uh-huh," he said quietly, still hugging her tightly.

Kara grinned. She stuck the tip of her tongue against Jack's earlobe and ever so slowly ran it along his ear and down his neck to his shoulder. She could feel his body quiver under the sensation the Ecstasy was creating within him. She even felt a little flex against her tummy from inside Jack's pants.

Jack, once the initial wave had subsided, loosened his grip and whispered, "You bitch," playfully in her ear.

Kara giggled. She started to walk over to the bed when he had let her out of his grasp, but before she could get far enough away, he quickly gave her ass a smack.

Kara's body paused, involuntarily, and she let out a sharp exhale. It was from pleasure. Her pills had taken effect as well.

The girls on the bed were giggling at the exchange, though they saw nothing more than the two innocently teasing, as Kara sat down next to Hayley.

There was a knock at the door. Jack moved over to his guitar as Debbie called out, "Come in."

The door opened and Sully and Nate walked in, followed by Stacy Marie. There was a little moment of awkwardness between Hayley and Stacy as they caught sight of each other. "Hey," Hayley greeted.

"Hey," Stacy Marie responded, closing the door behind her.

"Whoa! Sweet guitar," Sully said as he saw Jack pick it up.

"Yeah," Jack said proudly. "Kara just gave it to me."

"You bought that?" Sully asked Kara. She nodded. "How much did that cost you?"

"Enough," Kara smiled.

"So," Nate chimed in, callously changing the subject. "We gonna do this?" He held up the bowl.

"Yeah," said Jack, setting the guitar back down. "I feel like celebrating." He smiled over at Kara, who returned it with one of her own.

"Everybody in?" Nate asked, looking around the room for everyone's agreement. Everyone was in.

"Wow, sis," Sully said, sitting down on the floor next to where she was sitting on the bed. "You're gonna smoke too? You never smoke pot."

Jack looked over at her. He knew it was true. He had only ever seen her smoke a joint once in the whole time he had known her.

"Sure I am. I'm not going to be the only one who doesn't. Besides," Debbie said, now glancing at Jack, "it might be fun tonight."

Nate patted his pockets, trying to find his lighter. "Shit, anyone got a light?"

"I think there's one in the nightstand," Debbie mentioned. "Kara?"

Kara pulled the drawer open, and, looking inside for a second, found it and handed it to Nate. As Nate lit the bowl and it was passed around the room, Kara started snooping in the drawer she had opened. "Hey," she said, finding something, "there's a deck of cards in here."

"Yeah," Debbie said, hitting the pipe, "I like to play solitaire." She passed the bowl to Kara.

Kara took a hit and handed it to Jack. "Well since we're all in here, and it's almost even between guys and girls, why don't we play some strip poker?"

"Hell yeah!" Nate said, taking his turn with the pot.

Debbie looked at Kara, who gave her a subtle wink, then to Jack, and said, "Alright."

Sully was surprised at Debbie, "Wow, you're just going all out tonight, huh?"

Debbie looked down at him. "Oh, shut up."

"It isn't going to be weird since all you guys are brothers and sisters?" Nate asked.

"Why should it? We're not fucking or anything," Kara replied.

"Alright then," Nate shrugged. He looked over at Stacy Marie. "How about you, sexy?"

Stacy was in the process of drawing in a hit, but nodded her agreement with the bowl still on her lips.

Kara placed her hand behind Hayley's back and stroked her fingers up and down it, knowing the sensation would overwhelm her senses. "How about you, Hayley? You wanna play?"

Hayley didn't exactly understand why she was suddenly overcome. All she could manage, though, was to bite her lip, to keep from letting out a moan, and quickly nodded her head in agreement.

"Good," Kara said, sliding down to the floor. As her arm brushed Hayley's bare leg on the way down, she heard her emit a tiny whimper. Kara smiled to herself. It seemed her little sister had never experienced Ecstasy before.

Everyone took Kara's cue and moved to form a circle on the floor.

"Wait," Sully said, "we need drinks before we get started. Nate, come on."

Nate reluctantly got back up and followed Sully out the door. Jack stood up and picked up his guitar, giving it a few strums and checked out the knobs and settings on his amp. Hayley and Stacy Marie held each other's gaze for a moment before Hayley signaled her head towards the door to Debbie's bathroom, and the two got up to go in there and talk. Kara scooted closer to Debbie so that she could whisper to her whatever it was that Kara didn't want anyone to hear.

---------------------------------

Hayley shut the door behind Stacy Marie after she entered the bathroom. Nervous, Stacy Marie immediately turned around to face Hayley and blurted out, "I'm sorry."

"No," replied Hayley, "it should be me that apologizes. I shouldn't have stormed off like that. It just shocked me is all."

Stacy Marie was a little relieved to hear that.

Hayley continued. "I don't have a problem with you two getting together. I would love it. I love you both so much. I guess I just always thought that if it was going to happen, it would be with dates and romance, not sex in my hot tub."

Stacy Marie dropped her head, slightly embarrassed. "I know," she said. "I wasn't planning or any of it to happen. We were hanging out, then we were swimming, then we were in the hot tub talking about relationships and crushes. Then, we just sort of fell into each other and it happened."

Hayley felt for her friend. "Well," she said, "how was it?"

Stacy Marie finally looked back up at Hayley. A big smile grew on her face. "It was wonderful."

Hayley smiled and giggled.

"But now we're here," she continued, "and Debbie's here and there's strip poker and I don't know."

Hayley put her hand on Stacy's shoulder to calm her down. It occurred to her, right then, that touching was generating the same sensations as being touched had been for the past little while. Stacy Marie's skin was smooth, and soft.

Hayley told herself to snap out of it. "I don't know if you should worry too much about Debbie. She just helped Kara with getting Jack that guitar and stuff. She works at the music store."

"Oh," replied Stacy. That made her feel a little better. "So, you and me, we're okay?"

Hayley smiled. "Yeah, how could we not be?"

They came together in a hug, Hayley appreciating the embracing a little more than Stacy Marie, probably.

---------------------------------

"Grab a six pack out of the fridge," Sully ordered Nate, while he pulled a bottle of Absolut and a bottle of Jack Daniels from the bar. "Oh, and some OJ too."

Some random guy whom Sully knew walked up to him. "Hey," he said, "where you been? Rick rolled a joint, come on."

"No can do," Sully replied, grabbing a few plastic cups from a stack by the liquor bottles. He looked up at the guy. "Prior engagement. Strip poker."

"Really? Who's playing?" the guy asked.

"Oh, Hayley Bennett and her sister," Sully answered, not really paying attention to the questioner as he grabbed some other supplies. "Stacy Marie, me and Nate. Jack. Debbie."

"Oh man," the newcomer exclaimed, "can I get in on that?"

"No can do, buddy," Nate chimed in, closing the refrigerator door, beverages in hand. "It's a private party."

"Oh come on, you guys suck!"

"Maybe, but the way things are looking we'll probably get sucked," Nate called back to the disappointed teenager as he and Sully made their way back to Debbie's room.

---------------------------------

"How are you feeling?" Kara asked Debbie, her tone hushed.

"Okay. A little stoned, why?"

"I was just wondering if the drugs had kicked in yet."

Debbie pondered it for a moment. "I don't think so."

Kara took her fingertips and grazed them over the top of Debbie's thigh. Debbie instantly dropped her head and moaned. Kara grinned, "They have."

Debbie gulped down a lump in her throat. "Yeah, I think so too."

"Okay," Kara whispered, "when everything gets going, you just follow my lead."

Debbie looked over at Kara, grinned a naughty little grin and nodded her head in agreement.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jack asked, sitting down beside Debbie on the floor.

"Nothing," Kara replied as innocently as she could. Both she and Debbie started giggling.

"Yeah, okay," Jack said, knowing better. "Sure."

The bedroom door opened and Sully and Nate walked in, arms full of drinks and drink supplies. They set them on a dresser. Sully poured some shots of whiskey while

Nate handed a bottle of beer to Jack, and sat down on the floor. Sully came over and handed shots to Nate and Jack before he sat down. "Cheers," he said, raising his shot glass.

Hayley and Stacy Marie emerged from the bathroom.

"Could you two mix us some drinks?" Kara asked the girls. "These assholes weren't considerate enough, before they sat down, to give us any."

"Sure," Stacy Marie offered, getting the vodka and what she needed to make Screwdrivers.

"Sorry," Nate replied to Kara, shrugging his shoulders in indifference.

Hayley went to the door and flipped the latch on the lock. "We don't want just anyone popping in here, do we?"