Closed Doors Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Well, Debbie changed it."

Kara prepared herself for whatever problem Debbie had introduced into the situation. Knowing that, whatever it was, since Kara had orchestrated Jack's ex-girlfriend's involvement tonight, she herself was ultimately responsible.

Hayley continued. "It was obvious that they were into each other in there. And when I looked at Stacy Marie, I knew that she knew it too. I felt bad for her, she's had a crush on Jack for a long time, you know? So I went to make sure she was okay."

"I take it you found her?"

Hayley nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Two doors down the hall, getting fucked by Nate and Sully."

That surprised Kara. She knew Stacy Marie was a firecracker, one-on-one sexually at least. But a casual three-way with two guys? Damn. "Really? A threesome?"

"Yeah. And that's when I knew she would have done nothing but hurt Jack. She hurt me. She knew I liked Sully. She knew he liked me. More than her. So, she punished my brother by stealing my boyfriend. I had to get the hell out of there. So," she concluded, "here I am."

"Oh, Hayley," Kara said consolingly. She scooted closer to her sister. She wrapped her arm around Hayley, resting her hand on Hayley's shoulder.

The touch sent a spark through Hayley's body, a benefit of the drugs that Kara had distributed earlier, and she laid her head down on Kara's shoulder. She leaned her body into Kara's as well. Kara started stroking a finger up and down Hayley's bare shoulder and the top part of her arm.

To Hayley, being touched, and also to Kara, doing the touching, the sensations were wonderful. They sat there silently for a few minutes enjoying the moment, each increasingly thinking that what they really wanted might be more. More touching, more feeling. Hayley thought back to the dressing room. "Kara?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think what happened earlier was wrong?"

Kara knew exactly what she was referring to, she herself had been thinking of it right then. "You mean in the dressing room?"

"Yeah. I mean, cause we're sisters. Sisters - families - aren't supposed to do that, right?"

"Did you like it?"

Hayley lifted her head to look at Kara, who looked back at her. Hayley nodded and laid her head again on Kara's shoulder.

Kara laid her head over onto Hayley's and resumed stroking her arm. "Well, I liked it too."

Hayley felt better hearing Kara say that, it relieved some of the guilt that she had been trying to keep at bay. She moved her hand down to Kara's thigh and started stroking her fingers over it like Kara was doing on her arm. Kara's eyes closed at the sudden pleasure, and though she didn't open her legs up, she did uncross them so that they were side by side, stretched out in front of her.

"Can I ask you something now, Hayley?" Kara's voice was noticeably softer and more breathy now, under the sensations of the contact her little sister was making with her bare skin.

"Sure."

Kara slid her fingers from Hayley's shoulder to her neck, never breaking contact with her skin, and started stroking the side of her neck, up to her earlobe and back down again. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Hayley's stroke on Kara's thigh became longer and she added another fingertip to the trail. "Once. When I was little. Before I ever kissed a boy. But it wasn't really a kiss. Just a peck." Hayley nudged her head on Kara's shoulder, readjusting it a little.

Kara lifted her head from Hayley's, which caused Hayley to lift hers. They looked at each other. Kara glanced down at Hayley's lips. Hayley reacted by glancing down at Kara's. Even though Kara had broached what they were both now contemplating, it was Hayley that leaned in first. Both of them closed their eyes right as Hayley's lips made contact with those of her big sister.

After the lightness of the initial contact of their lips, the sisters leaned into each other. Hayley's hand took the place of her fingertips on Kara's thigh, now gliding with her palm and more pressure. Kara parted her lips and when Hayley felt the tip of Kara's tongue, she did likewise. As their tongues intertwined, Kara slid her hand from Hayley's neck, back to her shoulder, then further down her side. Hayley felt Kara's hand brush against the side of her breast, finding its way down to her waist. Hayley felt Kara pull her little sis into her. The kiss intensified.

Hayley was nervous, yet excited, as she moved the hand on Kara's thigh towards the inside of the leg and was reassured when Kara parted her legs, allowing, even encouraging, the path Hayley was beginning to embark on.

Kara wrapped her arm further around her sister, bringing her hand to the front along her abdomen. Spurred on by a moan into the kiss from Hayley, Kara slid the hand up to the bottom of the younger's breast, which only a few hours ago she had stood admiring in that dressing room. Her thumb and finger found one of the laces that cinched the blue top together between the soft globes of flesh and pulled it, undoing the knot. The top pulled apart slightly, instantly, as the tension of the laces was released.

Kara drew her arm back and planted her hand in the sand behind Hayley to support herself while she brought the other hand over and slid it inside Hayley's top through the opening she had just untied. She took Hayley's breast in her cupped palm, and, although still covered by a bra, kneaded the mound, slipping her thumb inside the cup to brush against Hayley's hardening nipple. Kara broke the kiss and moved her lips down to Hayley's neck, kissing it softly, yet with growing passion.

Hayley used her fee hand to start pulling the laces out of the front of her top. She didn't want to have to stop any of the multiple sensations she was feeling, receiving or giving, so the only way was to pull the string out completely so that the shirt would just fall off her shoulders onto the sand behind her.

Kara took her hand away from Hayley's breast. Pulling her legs up under her and shifting her hips brought her into an upright position, kneeling in the sand beside her sister. Kara grabbed the bottom hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, tossing it on the beach a few feet away.

There was no bra obstructing Kara's melon shaped breasts, she hadn't bothered to put it back on earlier. It was probably still on the floor in Debbie's bedroom.

To Hayley, that was just fine. Her eyes took in the sight of Kara's bare breasts, which she had always admired, and she reached up tentatively taking one into her hand, actually feeling it after all this time. She leaned forward taking the nipple on the other tit in her mouth, circling the protruding skin with the tip of her wet tongue.

Kara shut her eyes and tossed her head back. As the little sister suckled her, Kara wrapped her arms around Hayley's head and pulled her closer against her chest.

After a minute or so, Kara slid her hands around, taking Hayley's face in them. She pulled Hayley up, hungrily meeting soft lips with hers. As they were kissing, Kara fell back onto the sand, pulling Hayley down on top of her. Hayley maneuvered to straddle one of Kara's legs between her thighs, interlocking with her lover from the waist down.

Having yet to break their kiss, Kara reached down and grabbed Hayley's ass tightly, massaging the firm pillows while at the same time pulling her tighter against her body.

This encouraging motion caused Hayley to start rolling her hips. The miniskirt she was still wearing bunched up enough that a new jolt of electricity shot through her as she felt the friction of her pussy making contact along Kara's thigh. Even through the panties, it was overwhelming.

When Hayley moaned again into the kiss, it excited Kara even more. She took one hand from Hayley's firm tush and slid it down between their two bodies until her fingers found the button that held Hayley's wrap-around miniskirt together. She thanked God, in a brief flash of thought, that fortune had made it so that while shopping Kara had convinced Hayley to get this skirt, as easy as it was going to be to remove.

She deftly undid the fastener and pulled her hand back out from between their gyrating bodies holding an edge of the denim fabric. With ease, the skirt unwrapped from around Hayley's hips and Kara blindly tossed it away on the sand.

Kara wrapped her arms around her sister and rolled her over, deciding that now she wanted to be on top. With her hands planted on either side of Hayley on the ground, she lifted the top half of her body off her lover and paused to take in the beautiful, sweet face of Hayley looking back up at her with those precious hazel eyes.

Kara had only her shorts still on now, and felt a bit underdressed when she saw how elegant her little sister looked laying there in her sheer, lacy black bra and panties. Kara thought that Hayley was as beautiful as Hayley would have said Kara was.

"Do you like them?" Hayley asked, looking up at her big sister.

Kara nodded and leaned down to kiss Hayley's chest, right above the edge of the black cups, a few times before arching back up. Hayley smiled at the sensation, as well as the flattery.

"Mom got them for my birthday," Hayley explained. "Don't tell dad."

The girls laughed at the moment of levity.

"They clasp in the front," Hayley hinted about her bra.

Kara grinned and, taking one hand from the sand, gently unclasped the bra. She softly pushed one cup to the side, then the other, baring Hayley's breasts. With the tip of her finger, Kara slowly traced along the bottom of Hayley's tits, following the curves until she came around to the top. Bringing her finger down, she glided it around Hayley's hard nipple, trying to tease by purposefully not actually making contact with the protruding nub, just memorizing every inch of skin that was around it.

Hayley let her eyes close and licked her lips, purring softly. She reached both of her hands down and took hold of the waistband of Kara's shorts, unfastening them and sliding the zipper down. Hayley slid one hand inside the opening and ran her fingers through the light patch of hair at the top of Kara's pussy. Kara hadn't bothered to put her panties back on either, it seemed.

Kara slid her hips up Hayley's body to give her hand a little more access, and Hayley immediately took the advantage, sliding her hand farther between Kara's open thighs. Kara was wet. Hayley easily slid her fingers into her sister's hot slit, rubbing them back and forth along it.

Kara let out a sharp exhale and lowered her head down to Hayley's mouth, thrusting her tongue in. Hayley pressed a little harder with her hand until Kara's mouth broke away and started kissing down Hayley's body, first at the neck, then chest. She briefly took a nipple in her mouth as she continued down Hayley's stomach.

When she got to Hayley's hips, she hooked a finger inside each side of the panties and began to pull them down. Hayley lifted her hips off the beach, and Kara slid the black garment down her thighs, knees, and, finally, ankles. Hayley pulled her feet out of them and Kara tossed them over onto the skirt nearby.

Hayley lowered herself back onto the sand. She was completely exposed now, totally naked and eager for Kara to return to her. Kara stood up and slid her shorts off before kneeling back down, straddling Hayley's hips.

Kara lowered her mouth back down to Hayley's, their bare breasts pressed against each other. Hayley wrapped her arms around Kara's neck as they kissed. Kara moved her lips to Hayley's neck while her little sister kept her hold.

"Kara?" Hayley whispered softly, barely distinguishable from her heavy breathing. "I don't really know what to do."

Kara stopped kissing Hayley's neck and lifted her head to get a look at her. As they stared into each other's eyes, Kara realized that this was truly new to Hayley. Her first time with a woman. She lowered her lips to Hayley's once again without saying a word.

Kara slid her hand down between them until she came to the bare folds of Hayley's sex, wet with arousal. Hayley moaned and moved one hand to Kara's breast while she placed the other on Kara's thigh, simultaneously massaging them both.

Kara rubbed around Hayley's swollen clit and Hayley was getting into it, uttering different sounds here and there expressing her pleasure. Kara reached down a little further and easily slipped a finger into Hayley's tight little opening. This caused Hayley to suddenly break the kiss, tossing her head to the side to take some heavy breaths. Kara smiled as she slid her hips down Hayley's legs, moving herself further down her sister's body, kissing a trail down Hayley's skin as she went.

When Kara had made her way off of Hayley's legs, she saw them gracefully spread open, inviting whatever she might be planning to do. Keeping her finger inside the tight little hole, Kara moved her tongue into the slit right above it and slowly licked up the lubricated path. She felt Hayley's body tense up and heard the moan as the tip of her tongue made contact with Hayley's swollen clit. Kara closed her lips around it, gently sucking it into her mouth as she took a second finger and placed it inside.

Amid the murky thoughts popping up in her head, Hayley couldn't decide whether it felt so good because it was the feel of another woman, or because it was the naughtiness of being with her sister that made every sensation feel so unbelievably good. Or was she finding out why those little pills were called ecstasy? Whatever it was, she didn't want it to end. She could feel Kara's fingers inside her beginning to move. She could feel every slight motion of Kara's tongue and her lips. When she felt the fingers start to thrust in and out, she could feel the explosion starting to build. She ran her hands down to Kara's head, and intertwined her fingers in the blonde hair.

Kara knew that Hayley was getting close to an orgasm now. She pulled her lips back but left her tongue in place against Hayley's clit. When Hayley started a long moan as Kara started thrusting her fingers harder inside her sister's slick passage, the tip of her tongue took on a rhythm of it's own flicking back and forth across the sensitive flesh. Hayley's thighs tightened up against Kara's head as the sound from her younger sister turned into a solid, long, loud moan.

Suddenly, Kara felt the muscles in Hayley's pussy clamp down on the invading fingers and at the same instant, Hayley's thighs were like a vice around Kara's head. Kara didn't let up on her tongue assault, even when Hayley's ass nearly jerked away as the wave hit and Hayley threw her back up into an arch above the beach.

Hayley's eyes rolled in the back of her head as the impact of an orgasm on ecstasy hit her. She could form only one coherent thought and that was "OH MY GOD," which was the only thing she could say as well.

After nearly a minute frozen in that awkward arched position, Hayley slowly relaxed her body and fell back down onto the sand. Her thighs released their grip on Kara's head, and Kara pulled her fingers out as she gave Hayley's pulsing cunt a few soft kisses.

Kara lifted her head up and looked up Hayley's body to see her eyes still closed while she was trying desperately to catch her breath. Kara could only smile at the lovely sight and started sliding back up Hayley's body until she was back on top of her. She slowly and softly brought her lips down on Hayley's.

Hayley moved her lips into Kara's. She could taste herself on her sister's lips. She had never tasted that before, but was pleasantly surprised by it. Maybe it was just because it was her sister that everything seemed so wonderful, maybe it was the drugs. But at this moment, she didn't really care. She had never felt such pleasure, and she wasn't about to try to analyze it.

Kara rolled off onto her back beside of Hayley. Hayley rolled onto her side against Kara, putting her arm around Kara's waist and laying her head on her shoulder. Kara gently stroked Hayley's hair and Hayley brought her knee up, laying it over across Kara's legs. They laid there quietly holding each other.

----------------------

To be continued...