Closed Doors Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara decided on a location change and slid her legs from under Debbie's head. Crawling off to the side of the pair fucking, she slipped off the bed and moved behind Jack. Dropping down to the floor, Kara had an unhindered view of Jack's cock moving in and out of Debbie's pussy. Kara licked a finger on her right hand and moved it up between Jack's pelvis and Debbie's mound and started rubbing against Debbie's clit with it.

"Oh god, Kara, keep doing that," Debbie screamed. "Oh shit, Jack, I'm going to cum. Harder, I'm going to cum."

Kara placed her other hand on one of Jack's ass cheeks, scraping his skin lightly with her fingernails while guiding the speed and force of his thrusts by pushing him into Debbie.

"Ohhh...shit!" Debbie screamed as her orgasm took over. "Ah--" she chirped before losing the ability to breathe, and therefore to speak.

Kara unleashed an relentless assault on Debbie's nub with her fingertip. Debbie's whole body convulsed and she threw her back up into an arch that defied the laws of skeletal structure.

Jack slowed and softened his rhythm as her body eased back down onto the bed. Kara gave the clit a few more long, soft strokes before she removed her hand.

Debbie was breathing heavily, as if she couldn't draw in enough air. Jack leaned down and planted kisses on her neck as his thrust slowed to almost a stop.

Kara climbed back onto the bed and gave Debbie a soft kiss on her lips. Kara looked at Jack. "Why don't you get up here with us?" she asked him.

Jack pulled his cock out of Debbie and sat on the bed. Debbie turned her head to the side to look at him. "Lie back," Debbie said. Jack did as he was told.

Debbie sat up and leaned to her side. She grabbed Jack's cock in her hand and slipped her mouth over it. She could taste her juices on him. She remembered that he used to love to see her do this after he had been inside her.

"It's your turn now, lover," Debbie said to Jack. She kept her grip on his dick as she threw her leg across him into a straddling position. Guiding his cock, she positioned it against her hole and easily slid down on top of it, her pussy receiving it with enthusiasm. She placed her palms down on his chest and began slowly gliding up and down his shaft.

Kara moved over closer to them. Debbie turned her head and the two locked into a kiss, hovering over Jack. Jack placed his hands on Debbie's hips, holding on to her as she slid up and down on his cock.

Kara placed her hand, too, on one of Debbie's hips, without breaking the kiss. She moved that had over the lower part of Debbie's back, and over her ass, which she gave a playful spank, eliciting a tiny yelp from the girl riding Kara's little brother.

Debbie started moving faster. Kara slid her fingers down through Debbie's crack, softly grazing the tiny pucker hole next to the hole Jack's cock was currently being fucked with.

Debbie's body tensed up as a reaction to the contact with her asshole. Kara pressed the tip of her finger against it, and it popped in.

"Oh, shit Kara," Debbie moaned quickly, surprised, but pleased, with the sudden intrusion. Kara slid her finger deeper in, and could feel Jack inside of Debbie's pussy when Debbie started bucking faster and harder down onto his cock.

Jack was close now. After strip poker, ecstasy, the blow job, the fucking he had already done, and, more significantly, Kara's role in all the events of the evening, Jack was ready to blast a monster load. He locked his arms through and around Debbie's shoulders, forcing her down against him as he started pounding as hard and fast as he could up into her.

"Go, little brother," Kara encouraged. "Fuck her, cum for her." Kara started finger fucking Debbie's ass, trying to match Jack's thrusts into Debbie's pussy as best as she could.

Debbie started wailing at the top of her lungs as all the sensations kicked off her second orgasm.

Jack started grunting. "Oh god. Fuck. I'm gonna cum. Shit. Here it comes."

Debbie deftly climbed off of him, collapsing beside him on the mattress. Kara didn't have a chance to even begin to move when, since she was right near his cock, Jack grabbed his shaft and, with one stroke, blasted a load of cum onto Kara's tits. The next couple of squirts landed on her stomach, and the last of them ended up on Jack as he let go of his cock, out of breath.

Kara giggled at the sight of Jack's cum on her body. She scooped a strand up with a finger and licked it off with her tongue. "You don't taste bad, little brother."

Jack laid there speechless. Debbie wasn't talking either. They just lay there, side by side, panting. Debbie eventually rolled over against Jack's side, laying her head on his chest.

Kara leaned over and gave each of them a kiss. Then, she climbed off the bed and found her clothes on the floor. She picked them up and headed for the bathroom.

Reemerging a few minutes later with her clothes back on, Kara walked to the door. "I'll leave the two of you alone now," she said, then opened the door and stepped out.

---------------------------------

Hayley quietly closed the bedroom door behind her as she stepped into the hallway. There weren't that many people in this part of the house. Hayley looked around her and quickly saw that Stacy Marie wasn't one of the few that were. She headed toward the living room where the sounds of loud music and people having a good time told her the party was still in full swing.

After a few steps, a guy and girl, probably heading to a bedroom, brushed against her as they went by and the sensation from the physical contact that washed over her froze Hayley in her tracks. While she fought to compose herself again, she was amazed at how good those little pills her sister had given her made every bit of physical contact feel. Even her clothes rubbing against her skin as she walked felt like her entire body was being massaged at once. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then started making her way again to find Stacy.

Hayley got to the living room and looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of her friend. There was a group of people over by the couches in the corner smoking pot and some doing other drugs, but Stacy wasn't one of them. Hayley scanned the middle of the room where a mass of bodies were dancing to the music. Stacy Marie wasn't one of the dancers either. Hayley decided to check over by the bar, and then, maybe, outside by the bonfire and the beach.

She kept rubbing against people, and people kept running into her. The effect was almost paralyzing. Waves of an almost electric energy shot through her body from each point of contact. Hayley realized that she must have looked 'off,' her stride constantly rocked by involuntary pauses, her eyes constantly going halfway or fully closed, little moans sounding from her throat. It must have looked like she was on the verge of an orgasm, and the way the pleasure was rippling through her body, she couldn't deny that that might be a real possibility. Imagine, having an orgasm by walking across a room.

As best she could, Hayley tried to allay suspicions of her condition by pretending she was a little drunk, like everyone else was, asking around to see if anyone had seen Stacy Marie. No one had.

Out back on the deck, Hayley saw that junior that had been checking her out when she and Stacy were standing by the bonfire earlier. They locked eyes, and she smiled back at him. He said something to the friends he was standing with, then left them and walked up to her.

"Hello again," he said.

Hayley smiled back, flirting a little. She had, after all, been attracted to him. "Actually, it would only be 'hello', you didn't actually say anything last time."

"I suppose you're right," he said. He reached out and took hold of her hand. The amplified physical sensations she was feeling from contact made Hayley's knees weak. Then he raised her hand up and kissed it. Hayley's eyes fluttered and a little moan slipped out. "I'm Rob. You're Hayley, right?"

Hayley stammered slightly and cleared her throat. Even that felt awesome. "Hayley, yes. I'm Hayley." She smiled nervously, hoping she didn't come across as totally lame.

"I'm very glad we finally met. I haven't been able to get you out of my head since I saw you earlier," Rob informed her, still holding her hand in his. "You're hauntingly beautiful."

Rob rubbed his thumb across the top of her hand and Hayley moaned and quickly dropped onto the nearest seat, which happened to be a bench. Not knowing what was going on, Rob sat down right next to her, his leg rubbed against hers, and he put his hand on Hayley's back between her shoulders.

Hayley leaned her head back, then dropped it forward as Rob's fingers made minute movements near the base of her neck. Goosebumps appeared on her thighs as the lower part of Rob's leg, that part not covered by his shorts, grazed hers. Hayley's breaths started getting a bit heavier, although she had yet to actually say anything.

Rob was confused as to what was happening with her. He thought someone may have spiked her drink with GHB or something. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

Hayley nodded, her eyes still closed. After a moment she began to speak. "My sister gave me some pills earlier. I'm just adjusting and trying to get used to the feeling. Plus I'm a little stoned," she explained, turning her head and flashing him a sweet smile.

Rob nodded knowingly. "Little white pills? Heightened physical sensation?"

Hayley laughed a little. "Oh yeah."

"That would be Ecstasy," he informed her.

Hayley looked over at him. "Really?"

Rob nodded, smiled, and purposefully grazed his fingertips lightly along the back of her neck.

"Oooh," Hayley moaned dropping her head to her chest, giving better access, hoping Rob wouldn't stop right at the moment. "I definitely like Ecstasy."

Rob took the hint and continued his stimulation on her neck and shoulders. "So where's your sister now? How come you're out here alone?" he asked.

Between moans and deep inhales and exhales, Hayley managed to answer. "She's inside...I came out...looking for...a friend...that girl I was...with earlier?"

Rob was enjoying this little game of stimulation with Hayley. He took his free hand and intertwined his fingers with the fingers on the hand of hers that was lying between them, and started sliding his fingertips from her neck, over her shoulder, and down the arm that that hand was attached to. "Her name is Stacy, right?"

Hayley silently nodded. Normally, she probably wouldn't have let a guy she just met touch her like this. But his touches weren't really inappropriate, it was just on her arm and stuff. Besides, he was treating her with respect, he was aware of her situation. He was just making her feel while they were talking, and while they were, she saw no reason to want him to stop doing it.

When Rob's fingers had trailed down her arm, he replaced the fingers of the hand he had interlocked with hers with the fingers that had been doing the trailing. "I think she was out here with Sully a little bit ago getting beer from the keg."

Rob used his hand to guide her fingers lightly along the bare skin of her thigh, already covered with goosebumps. To Hayley, this doubled the sensation. She was touching herself, granted, but at the same time was being touched. Her eyes had remained closed the whole time, and she was definitely breathing heavier. "Really?" she managed to ask.

"Yeah," Rob replied, still tracing along her leg with Hayley's hand. "But they went back in. Down the hall, I think."

"Oh," she uttered, somewhat sad. "I should probably head back in and check." She was trying to convince herself to actually get up and do it more than she was saying that it was what she was going to do.

Hayley sighed. "Do you know how to work an iPhone?" she asked.

Rob was a little surprised at the unexpected question that seemed to come from nowhere. "Um, yeah, sure," he replied.

Hayley kept the fingers of theirs in their slow, soft, back and forth path across her leg. "I have one. In my pocket. Ecstasy aside, you have been really sweet. I would like to see you again. If you wanted to."

Rob was surprised at her admission. He hadn't really expected it. "Yeah. I mean, I would love to."

Hayley kept sliding their hands. Now, however, it seemed she was bringing it a little further up her thigh each time it came that way. "I have my phone in my skirt pocket. Could you put your number in it for me?"

Rob said, "Yeah, okay." He was a bit unsure of what to do, though. "Do you - do you want me to get-" he stammered.

Hayley nodded her head quickly. "Yeah. I think you should. I don't think I could concentrate enough right now."

"Oh, okay. Sure."

Rob tried to be as proper as a gentleman should be as he took his free hand and angled it down inside Hayley's pocket. Hayley's body tensed and shuttered as it slipped inside.

"Sorry," Rob apologized, smiling.

Hayley laughed a little. "I know this situation is weird. But there's no need to apologize. It feels amazing."

Rob had to laugh as he managed to get the phone out of the skirt. He put his name and number into her phone. "Okay, there you go."

Hayley finally released Rob's hand and he placed her phone in her hand. Hayley let out a sigh as the little game came to an end. "Well, I should probably go find Stacy now."

"Good luck."

Hayley turned to look at Rob. "Thank you for being so sweet," she said and leaned in to give him a kiss. With the onset of the ecstasy-fueled sensations, though, Hayley quickly melted into it and what was meant to be a quick peck became a minute-long, unbroken lock. Hayley eventually broke it, however, and stood to leave. "I'll call you tomorrow, Rob."

"I hope that you do, Hayley."

Hayley smiled, turned, and walked back into the beach house.

As Hayley made the gauntlet back through the mass of people, a few of the people she asked told her they thought Sully went to his room for a minute. So Hayley headed towards the hallway.

Two doors down from Debbie's room was Jon's room, Hayley remembered, but when she got to it, the party was too loud to be able to hear if any sound was coming from anyone being inside. She reached down and found that the doorknob wasn't locked. Hayley slowly pushed the door open a little and stuck her head in enough to see if there was anyone in there. She was not prepared. She was not prepared at all.

From her position at the door, she saw the back of Sully, who was naked, fucking a girl on all fours from behind. The girl, the side of which Hayley could see, was Stacy Marie, although her face was pointed away from the door. It was in front of Nate's crotch, ferociously giving him a blow job while Sully pounded the hell out of her pussy.

Sully was grunting, interjecting an 'oh yeah' and 'fuck!' every few seconds. Stacy Marie, on every thrust from behind was sounding an 'ugh' while she moaned into Nate's cock.

Nate, who had his head looking down at Stacy sucking his cock was saying, "Oh yeah, suck it. Suck that cock you horny bitch. Yeah, you like having two guys don't you? You like a cock at both ends, don't you? Just wait until I shove this in your ass. Sully's not going to stop fucking your pussy either, we'll both fuck you at the same time. You want that don't you? You're a dirty slut, aren't you?"

In response, Stacy Marie nodded, cock still in her mouth, and moaned her acceptance.

Nate, being the only one who was even facing the door saw a wide-eyed Hayley as she took in the scene, shocked. Thinking it was all cool, he smiled a shit-eating grin and threw Hayley a two-thumbs-up before she quickly stepped back and slammed the door as she left.

---------------------------------

Kara was mixing herself a White Russian at the bar when Rob walked up to her.

"Hello," he said.

Kara looked up and then back down at her mixing, but smiled. "Hello," she responded. It wasn't unusual for random men to walk up to hit on her. She had come to get used to that fact.

"Umm, I'm Rob."

"Hello, Rob," she replied, the mixing of the drink still holding her interest. She had assumed a bit of flirt in her tone, though.

Sort of nervous, which Kara found cute, Rob asked, "You're Hayley's sister, aren't you?"

This brought Kara's attention up to him. "I am," she stated. "You know my sister?"

"Yeah, we talked earlier."

"Well then, Rob. You don't find it a little inappropriate to be hitting on me right now?"

Rob was suddenly embarrassed, and getting slightly red. "Oh, no," he stammered. "I'm not hitting on you."

"Okay," Kara said, wondering what exactly was happening if he wasn't flirting. "What are you doing?"

"When I was talking with your sister earlier, she was looking for her friend, Stacy Marie. You know her?"

Kara nodded.

Rob continued. "Well, I told her that I thought she had gone back inside after she and Sully got some beer, so she went in there to find her."

Kara started to become suspicious about where this was going.

"And it was just a few minutes later that she came running back out of the house. She looked really upset. She walked off down the beach."

Kara's eyes got wide with realization and concern. She slid the glass of White Russian across to Rob.

"Enjoy the drink, Rob," Kara said as she bolted out the back door and out onto the beach to look for Hayley.

---------------------------------

Hayley sat alone on the beach, far off from all the happy people at the party. Her gaze was set blankly on the ripples of the water gently washing against the sand. She heard a noise close-by and looked over to see Kara walking towards her, shoes in hand.

Kara said, "There you are," tossing her shoes onto the ground and sitting down next to her sister. "I've been looking for you." She looked out at the moonlight shimmering on the waves.

Hayley looked back out at the water. "Sorry, I just had to get away from everyone."

Kara looked over at Hayley, concerned. "Somebody told me you ran out, upset or something. I was worried."

Hayley was silent, continuing her unbroken watch over the state of the sea. Kara realized that this moment wasn't the right one to push if Hayley didn't want to talk. She noticed Hayley's toes moving in the sand, burying and uncovering themselves, then repeating the process over and over. "Took your shoes off too, huh?"

Hayley's eyes dropped down to her feet, then back out to the water. "Yeah. It was hard to walk in the sand with them on. Then, the sand felt amazing so I left them off."

"Ecstasy makes everything you touch feel like it's the greatest sensation in the world."

"Yeah."

Kara was too concerned with the fact that Hayley was definitely upset because of something to prolong trying to figure it out any longer. "Hayley?" she prodded.

"Stacy fucked Jack today."

Kara let out a deep sigh. "Yeah. I know."

Hayley finally turned her head towards Kara. "You knew?" she asked.

"Yeah. I saw them in the hot tub when I got home from picking up the pills. You got back a few minutes later."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"There wasn't a good time. You and her got ready and left to come here, then she was there again inside. Couldn't really talk to you about it with her there, could I?"

"No. I guess not."

"Tell me something, though. I thought you wanted them to get together. I mean, dinner last night, the pool this morning. I figured you would have been okay with it."

"She told me right before you guys got here. It shocked me. I love Jack, and Stacy's my best friend. I would have loved for them to be together. But I was thinking more 'love' and not just 'fucking,' so I stormed off when I heard it."

Kara nodded, following along. "But apparently something changed your mind. When you left the poker game, you were heading off to find her. That's what you said."