Closer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have nothing to say to you," she replied before trying to walk away. He grabbed her arm and watched her slowly turn around to face him.

"Kim please wait a second. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry ok. You're my best friend and we're graduating next week. I don't want my memory of high school to be me driving my best friend away," he said. He watched as her eyes filled with angry tears and she wiped them away, careful not to mess up her make-up. He walked towards her, about to give her a hug when she pulled away.

"Don't touch me. Do not touch me," she cried in a cracking voice. "Too many people have waltz in and out of my life and sometimes it's not their fault, but it still hurts. Like your dad and Adrienne. But I haven't seen my dad since I was three and my mom just decided to leave with that lowlife boyfriend of hers. The one thing in my life that's been consistent is my friendship with you and now you're starting to act like a total prick. You either avoid me or treat me like total shit. I don't know if I can count on you to be here for me anymore and that's not a feeling I like having, Justin."

"Kim, I'll always be here for you," Justin said taking a step closer. "I admit I've been a jerk, but I can explain. That's why I brought you over here, so I could apologize and explain," he exclaimed. They stopped talking long enough to hear a muffled announcement coming from the gymnasium. They were about to announce prom king and queen.

"We should go. You're about to be crowned," Kim said quietly.

"I don't care about that. Just let me explain,"

"I don't want your explanation besides shouldn't you be with the girl who blew you before you came here?" she asked with disgust written all over her face.

"What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion.

"You're little girlfriend followed me into the bathroom and told me all about how she sucked your dick in the limo."

"Ok. First off, that never happened. I wouldn't have done that with her even if I wanted to. Did you seriously think I would've let her blown me in front of my friends in that limo? We all know Mackenzie is bold, but as hard as it is to believe even she has restrictions," he replied. Kim rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Your new prom queen is.....Mackenzie Myers," the principal's voice sounded in the background along with the sound of applause. "And you're new prom king is.....Justin Cook." There was another round of applause.

"Kim please just let me explain," he said after the announcement.

"Fine. Go ahead, but if I don't like your answer I'll slap you again," Kim warned. Justin licked his lips and exhaled deeply.

"Ok. I was jealous of that guy—" he started.

"You mean John?" she interrupted.

"Yeah, that guy. Anyway when you said you were going with him jealousy took over and I flipped out. You're like the first chick to ever reject me," he joked lightly.

"That's all you have to say? Goodbye," Kim exclaimed while she began walking away.

"Kim you can't leave!" he yelled out staring at her retreating form in the dark library.

"And why's that?" she asked, not slowing down.

"Because I love you and that's why I did everything I did. I was jealous because the girl I'm in love with was going to prom with another guy. I was so jealous and I handled it in the most immature way possible and I'm sorry. But I love you too much to let you go. I need you," he replied, desperation lacing his voice. He watched her movements slow down and then stop completely at his words. She turned around and walked slowly towards him.

"Y-You love me?" she asked in a small voice.

"Yeah. I've loved you ever since I was a seven year old kid who didn't even know the true meaning of the word. I've just been too stupid and arrogant to accept it because the last thing I wanted was to fall for you and then break your heart. You of all people should know that my history with girls is anything but squeaky clean. I love you too much to ever do that to you. It's just lately everything's been becoming clearer and I didn't know how to deal with it. I can't get you out of my head and I don't want to. I want to be the guy you can depend on, the guy you wake up to each morning. I want to be your best friend and more. I want you, Kimmy and only you," he replied. She walked up to him and stopped just far enough until their bodies were inches apart from each other.

"Has anyone seen our prom king?" the principal's confused voice asked. Kim laughed softly.

"I think their about to send a search party but I have something to say too. I love you too, Justin. I know your history with girls and despite your flaws I still love you. But you have to understand that you hurt me so bad and that's something I'll never forget no matter how many times you apologize," she said with her head down. He lifted her chin up to meet his intense gaze. She had fresh tears in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry Kimmy. I don't like seeing you cry," he stated. She shrugged her shoulders slightly and wiped at her fallen tears.

"I can't help it," she replied. He leaned down towards her and she closed her eyes instinctively. She felt his lips on her forehead, then on her eyelids and then the bridge of her nose. He kissed her cheek and the trail where a tear had fallen.

"I love you too much to ever watch you cry," he whispered before claiming her lips with his. She kissed him back gently and brought her arms up and wrapped them around his neck. He parted her lips with his tongue and dove into the depth of her mouth. Their tongues massaged each other and teased each other.

Justin wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and brought her closer to him. His body ached to be as close to hers as possible. He lowered his hands to her ass and squeezed lightly before slapping each cheek. She moaned into his mouth as he backed her up towards one of library tables.

"What if someone comes in here looking for you?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

"I doubt anyone's looking for me," he replied as music began blasting loudly. Their lips reconnected and his tongue caressed hers. He picked her up making her dress rise higher before setting her on the table.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you more," he replied. He brought his hand up to the top of her back and found the zipper to her dress. He pulled it down and let the top of her dress fall quickly until it stopped at her waist. He lowered his hands and reached under her dress to grab her panties only he came in contact with her bare pussy.

"Why aren't you wearing panties?" he asked. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't want anyone to see my panty line," she replied. He smiled and brought his lips back to hers. He pushed up the bottom of her dress and broke off the kiss, lowering his mouth to one of her delicious brown nipples. He smiled against her flesh when she gasped loudly and grabbed his hair. He massaged one breast while paying special attention to the other. He licked and sucked on her nipples until he wanted more of her. He wanted to see how she tasted. To give her something he'd never given another girl. He pushed her down slowly onto her back and made a trail from the valley of her breast to her bellybutton. He licked her bellybutton causing her to giggle softly before he moved on.

He stopped his trail of kisses and smiled up at her before diving underneath the hem of her dress. He kissed his way up her inner thigh causes her breath to speed up the closer he got to her sweet spot. He decided to tease her and lick her slit slowly. She shuddered under his touch and tightened his grip on his hair.

"You look good enough to eat," he told her before parting her lips with his tongue. He tongued her relishing in the sweet taste of her body. He kissed all over her making sure every single inch of her didn't go untouched. He sucked on her clit as her legs clamped shut around his head. He smiled before bringing his hands up to pry her legs back open. He sucked on her clit again and listened as she gasped and moaned over and over again. He began moving his tongue in and out of her sweet love nest, mimicking the motions he planned on doing to her later on.

"Ungh, Justin you have to stop," she gasped out, trying to close her legs again. He stopped he legs from moving, but that didn't stop her from bucking her hips. She couldn't help it. The feeling was just too intense. There were no words in the dictionary to describe it. It was like a combination of feelings. She'd call it amazing-wonderful-perfecto. She had to slap her hand against her mouth to keep from screaming out.

"Ooooh. Oh. It's too much, I can't...," she half moaned-half gasped. Her breathing was so erratic she thought she might pass out. She tilted her head against the table and groaned loudly. She could feel what was going to be one hell of an orgasm building. She could barely stop herself from screaming.

"Don't hold back, Kimmy. Let me hear you sing," he said seductively. He took her clit back into his mouth and sucked on it harder. He wanted to hear her scream out because of the pleasure he was giving her. He wanted to hear her scream out his name.

"Oh, fuck. I'm-I'm. Oh, God, Justin, ugh," she screamed out as a series of orgasms took over her body. Justin lapped up the juices leaking freely from her body, wanting to consume every single drop. She tasted so good and she was his, all his.

"Stop, please stop. I can't take anymore," she said breathlessly. He looked up at her and smiled confidently. He got up and placed his body in between her spread legs on the small table. He kissed her cheek softly while his arms rested on either side of her body.

He lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Baby, we're only getting started." Kim looked at him and smiled weakly. Justin moved one hand down to his pants and unbuckled them.

"Condom," Kim reminded him. He looked at her and smiled goofily.

"I told you I never leave home without one," he replied. Kim unzipped his pants and lowered them as far as she could before doing the same with his boxers. She looked down as his beautiful cock sprang free from its confines. Justin reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a bunch of condoms. "Do you have any specific request? Let's see there's lubricated, non-lubricated, ribbed, cherry flavored and Durex Performax — my personal favorite," he joked. She playfully hit him on the arm and laughed.

"You freak," she said playfully.

"Yeah, but I'm your freak," he replied nipping her neck softly. "So what'll it be?" he asked.

"Hmmm well you did say the Durex was your favorite. Let's go with that one," she replied.

"Durex it is," he stated. She watched him open the condom and move his hands between their bodies to put on the piece of latex. When he was done he looked up at her and kissed her lips. She could taste her juices that remained on his lips. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," she said before he swiftly thrust to the hilt. She arched her back and they both moaned at the unification of their bodies. He pumped slowly enjoying the feel of her wrapped around his dick.

"Mmmm, go faster," she said in between deep intakes of breath. He did as she commanded and moved faster and harder. She moaned with each thrust he made and raked her fingernails across his suit jacket. He was killing her, but oh what a great death it would be. She felt another orgasm building and she already knew it would be just as intense as the last one.

Justin kissed Kim and it took her breath away. He nipped playfully at her full lips before his tongue dipped into her mouth. Her moans vibrated in his mouth as he pumped faster. She broke the kiss and turned her head to the side.

" Fuck," she moaned out breathlessly. She could feel it coming and she welcomed the feeling with open arms. That first spasm knocked the wind right out of her. She closed her eyes and braced herself. "Ungh," she moaned out. She clutched his shoulders tightly and she felt her eyes roll back. She was panting so much that the scream that escaped her mouth came out as a cross between a loud gasp and a loud cry. She felt the spasms rip through her one on top of the other. She swore she was having an out of body experience.

"Ungh, shit," she cried out when she could find her voice. She felt Justin scoop his arms underneath her body and flip her over until she was on top of him. She looked down at him and smiled. He rubbed her lower back slowly while biting his lower lip.

"Ride me," he growled out. She lowered her head and began to move up and down slowly. She began to rotate her hip around in small circles against his huge dick. He groaned out and tightened his grip on her waist. He eased her up and down faster until she got the hint and sped up her movements. Her hands rested against his chest as she felt yet another orgasm building.

"Oh, Justin," she moaned out. She pumped harder and faster which was slowly driving him crazy.

"God Kim, you're my dirty girl, babe," he said through clenched teeth. He could feel his own release coming. The groans he released were loud and uncontrolled. She truly felt amazing. She moaned out at her new nick name. "Say it, Kimmy. Say you're my dirty girl," he commanded softly.

"Uh, I'm-I'm you're d-dirty girl, Ju-Ju-Justin," she stammered out. The building pressure of her pending orgasm made it hard for her to form words. Hell she couldn't even think. "C-c-cum for your d-dirty girl," she said softly, leaning down to kiss his delicious lips. He kissed her like his life depended on it. It was hungry and possessive and...sexy.

"Only if you cum for me first," he replied after breaking the kiss. Kim groaned out and pumped faster and harder. She needed this next release. She needed to feel that heavenly feeling again before the night was over. Justin leaned up and took one of her succulent nipples into his mouth. She gasped out loud and pumped even faster as her head fell back.

"Ooooohhh, Justin. I'm-I'm, ooh fuck, I'm c-c-cumming," she cried out as a wave of pure bliss shook her body violently. She braced herself against his chest. This feeling was so powerful she felt like she would levitate off the table if she wasn't hanging on to him.

"Oh shit, Kimmy," Justin groaned out. Kim's walls clenched so tightly it was almost painful. He felt every single spurt of his cum shoot into the condom. She milked his body bone dry and he felt completely empty. He felt her shaking violently from her powerful orgasm and laid his sweaty back against the table. She quickly collapsed on top of him, panting. They laid there trying to catch their breaths while rubbing various parts of each other's bodies. Justin's slowly deflating dick was still in her body and he felt a bunch of shudders from the aftershock of her orgasm. He kissed the top of her head before finally relaxing against the hard table.

"I can see why all the girls in school loved you," Kim laughed. Justin joined in while rubbing the top of her damped back.

"But I've only returned those feelings to one girl," he replied softly. Kim snuggled deeper into his embrace and turned her head to kiss his chest. When she was done showering his chest with love she kissed his lips. The kiss was soft, slow and movie-like. It was the kind of kiss most directors in films tried to create.

"We should probably go. I don't want you to hurt your back on this hard as table. Mine's still kinda sore," she said. "Besides you need to go into the gym and get your crown."

"I don't want that crown," he stated as she got off of him and fixed her dress.

"Why not? You deserved it," she exclaimed. She turned her back towards him and turned her head to the side. "Can you zip me up?" she asked. Justin fixed his pants and zipped them before hopping off the table and walking up to her. He grabbed the zipper and pulled it up slowly.

"Because you won't be my queen," he said quietly before kissing her neck. She turned around and smiled at him. He was such a charmer.

"Come on, let's go," she said while grabbing his hand. They walked out of the library hand and hand. As they walked down the hall they heard music from the prom blasting. They stopped just outside the arch entrance and looked inside.

"Do you wanna go? We should take a picture," he said. Kimberly shook her head and smiled lightly.

"Yeah, I just wanna get outta here. Besides, I smell like sex and sweat," she laughed. Justin chuckled and wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he led her out of the building.

"You came with your friends and I came in John's car. How are we getting out of here?" she asked in confusion. Justin walked her over to the limo and opened the back door.

"I'll have the driver drop us off at my house and then send him back to the school," he replied easily. He helped her into the car and told the driver to go to his address.

"This was the best prom ever," Kim said through a giddy smile. Justin kissed her hand and smiled back at her.

"I still wished we could've gone together though," he replied. Kim shrugged and looked into his soothing blue eyes.

"It doesn't matter who we came to prom with. It's about who we leave with," she replied softly. Justin kissed her lips tenderly and pulled her closer to his side. As the limo driver drove them to their location Kim and Justin talked and kissed the whole time. Tonight he was going to show her exactly how special she was to him.

*********

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Mackenzie screamed out loudly in the girl's bathroom. Her tears had completely ruined her make-up and her mascara had made long black streaks down her face.

"Honey it'll be ok," her friend Rachel tried to comfort her. Her friend's were all in the bathroom trying to calm her down. She'd been utterly embarrassed when she'd been named prom queen and her king didn't even show up. She had glanced around the gym and saw John standing by the punch bowl with some other people and Kim was nowhere to be found. If both of them were missing then it didn't take some loser brainiac to know that they were together. She broke down in tears and ran off the stage while principal Corgan continued to ask if anyone knew where Justin was. She could not believe he blew her off for that skanky, low-class bitch.

She ran straight into the bathroom followed closely behind her were her friend's Rachel and Mandy. She sobbed uncontrollably and the two girls tried their best to convince her it wasn't the end of the world. She retched and gagged until finally her vomit came and landed into the sink. Whenever she felt upset or angry she always threw up and nine times out of ten it made her feel better. This was probably not one of those times.

Mandy rubbed her back and whispered words into her ear like, 'let it all out' and 'it'll be ok.' It wasn't going to be ok. The man of her dreams, her prom king had ditched her and left with the poorest girl in school. The whole concept was completely embarrassing.

"What does he even see in her? I mean she doesn't even have money," she asked after she felt all the vomit had left her body. She wiped her mouth and grabbed a wet paper towel Rachel offered her.

"They're probably not even doing anything. They probably just went somewhere to talk because they've been fighting lately," Rachel said optimistically. Mackenzie and Mandy looked at her like she was dumb.

"Yeah, right and I'm Paris Hilton," Mandy replied.

"You know you do kinda look like her," Rachel said in her high-voice.

"Whatever. The point is they're probably doing way more than talking. Justin totally isn't worthy of you if he's with that gutter slut," Mandy replied.

"She's really not that bad," Rachel said quietly. Mackenzie put her hand in the girl's face.

"Save it. He needs to realize that I'm everything he needs in a girl. I'm pretty, wealthy, smart and I'm not on welfare," Mackenzie said trying to sound confident. She held her head up high and wiped at the black lines on her face.