Closer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers

"But he's fucking Kim Barns for chrissakes. If you do get with him I'd make him go to the free clinic and make sure she didn't give him anything," Mandy snickered. Rachel snorted then quickly looked away from the two girls.

"Don't you guys think you're overreaching just a tad bit. They're friends not fuck buddies," Mackenzie said weakly.

"Oh, Mackenzie snap out of this spell he's got you under. Why do you think they've been avoiding each other? Why do you think his eyes get all dark and cloudy when he looks at her? They obviously fucked and he liked it. I mean they do say that black girls fuck like pornstars. That's why he probably dragged her out of here? He wanted another taste of what she had to offer," Mandy replied opening up her make-up bag. She applied her pale pink lipstick and evened it out with her finger.

"He dragged her out of prom?" Mackenzie asked, arching an eyebrow. Why did these two idiots fail to mention that earlier when she came out of the bathroom?

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry sweetie, I forgot to tell you," Mandy replied. "Are you mad at me?" Hell yeah she was, but she wasn't about to get into this now. She would call John in the morning, come up with a new plan and then pull Justin from Kim's little magic charm.

"No Mandy. Where would you get a silly little idea like that?" Mackenzie asked sarcastically through gritted teeth. She pushed Mandy against the wall and Rachel moved out her way as she walked towards the door. Mackenzie pulled open the door and walked with her head held high. She was never gonna give up on her man and sooner or later he'd ditch Kim and come crawling to her. And when he did she'd make sure he'd never think about another girl as long as he lived. THAT was for damn certain.

FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers