Closer Ch. 03

Story Info
Justin and Kim continued...
11.3k words
4.72
40.9k
24

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers

Hey so here is chapter 3 and I'm busy working on chapter 4. This actually didn't take me long to write, but the editor I contacted never wrote back. Therefore, I had to find someone else who could edit it and that took forever. Anyway I hope you enjoy and remember to comment and rate.

~Taryn a.k.a. FatalCharm

Kim walked for more than two hours all the way to her house. She had stopped at the bus stop only to find out from someone else that the bus had already left. She didn't want to wait, waiting was not an option. She was pretty sure that if she waited she would explode on the innocent people around her. She had all these emotions going on: anger, hurt, confusion. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She lost her virginity, got into a stupid argument, and now she was walking home. Life was such a bitch.

As she walked home she couldn't help the tears that started trickling down her face. No matter how many times she wiped at the stubborn tears or told herself not to cry they still came. Out of all the years she'd known him they'd never gotten into a fight and now their friendship was on thin ice. All they'd been doing lately was fighting or ignoring each other. If this kept up then by the time Justin left for college they'd be anything but friends. How could he just kick her out like some old piece of trash? 'Because you were just another piece of ass to him,' she thought with disgust. All she wanted now was to take a warm shower to relax her aching muscles and forget about all Justin Cook.

She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and looked down to see who was calling her. It was Justin. She quickly pressed the ignore button on the phone and stuck it back into her pocket. She didn't want to hear anything he had to say right now.

She finally arrived home, eyes watering, and feet throbbing. She walked straight into her bathroom and turned the knobs to turn on the shower water. She peeled off her clothes which were sticking to her body because of her sweat and threw them on the floor. She looked at herself in the medicine cabinet mirror and smiled sadly.

"What a day," she said before stepping away and walking over to the shower. She climbed inside her tub and let the hot water and steam engulf her body. It instantly calmed and soothed her body.

When she got out of the shower she quickly put on her pajamas and tied her hair into a loose ponytail. Even though it was barely five o'clock she figured she was definitely not going anywhere else today. She reflected back on everything that happened. She woke up, got dressed, took the bus to the small cemetery Justin's father was buried in, made up with Justin, went to his house, fucked him, got into a fight over prom and then got kicked out. This day had been absolutely the most dramatic day of her life.

She was so upset and she didn't want to be alone. Her mom wasn't home. Mrs. Marshall wasn't home. She desperately needed someone to talk to. She only had a few friends besides Justin, but she didn't want to talk to them. They'd probably only be interested in knowing how big Justin's penis was or if he was good in bed or on the swing in her case. She could only think of one person. She walked over to her house phone and dialed the number, hoping and praying to whatever God or deity that was watching over her they'd answer.

*********

"What do you think of this one? I think it definitely makes my tits look bigger," Mackenzie said, examining herself in the store mirror.

"You mean your imaginary ones," John replied in a bored tone. She turned around to give him the finger before turning around towards the mirror again. He sat there in the boutique watching Mackenzie try on different dresses. They all looked the same to him. She even got an attitude when he told her that he couldn't tell the difference between two pink dresses. This was not how he wanted to spend his afternoon.

"My breasts are fabulous... thank you very much," she replied. John rolled his eyes. This chick was really starting to irritate him. He was so close to telling her he had to go to the bathroom and sneaking out just to get away from her.

"Right. If thinking you actually have a coke bottle helps you sleep at night then go right ahead," he retorted with a smile. He felt his phone vibrating on his leg. He quickly took it out of the pocket of his cargo pants and looked at the caller ID. Kim.

"Hey sexy," he said smiling. His smile quickly faded when he heard a series of sniffles. Was she crying?

"Hey John. I know this may be weird, but I didn't know who else to call. Are you busy?" said the small voice on the other line.

"No I'm not busy. What's going on? Are you ok?" he asked. He noticed Mackenzie look at him and mouth the words, 'who's that?'

"Actually no I'm not. Do you think you can come over?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah. Of course. Just give me the address and I'll be there as soon as I can," he replied, exchanging glances with Mackenzie. He listened on the phone for a few more minutes before he finally hung-up. He got up and was about to go when Mackenzie grabbed his arm.

"Where do you think you're going? I haven't finished picking out a dress," she stated.

"I didn't sign up for dress shopping. I'm leaving. Besides all I did was comment on how every single dress looked the same on you," he said before turning back around.

"You also didn't sign up to be Kim's little shoulder to cry on," she scoffed.

"No, I didn't sign up for that either, but listening to her bitch about something serious is better than listening to you talk about your lip gloss and your dress," he retorted on his way out the door. Mackenzie rolled her eyes before walking back into the dressing room.

*********

Justin yelled out a string of profanities all the way up to his room. He was pissed and he was upset. Upset that even in anger the girl he loved told him she regretted losing her virginity to him. He felt so crappy for making her walk home. It was strange. He never felt contrite about doing anything to a girl, but with Kim he always felt bad if he did something to upset her. It was an odd new feeling.

He walked into his room and slammed the door shut. He laid down on the bed and reached into his pocket. He took out his phone and turned it off. All he wanted to do was lay down and think. He didn't want to talk to anyone or face any type of distraction. He closed his eyes and thought deeply about everything that happened today.

He groaned just thinking about the way Kim felt around his dick. She was so perfect and tight. She was like some addictive drug and all he wanted was another fix. His fingers itched to touch her skin again, to feel her body on top of his again. Damn, he missed her so much and she hadn't even been gone that long. It was incredible the effect she had over him.

He couldn't believe they had sex on his swing set. That had to be one of the weirdest places he'd ever had sex. Yet, it was one of the most satisfying. He could feel his semi-erect cock quickly coming to life just thinking about it. It got to the point where it was almost painful. He didn't want to jack off so there was only one other solution. He got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom adjacent to his bedroom to take a cold shower.

His cold shower lasted more than a few minutes and somehow it sent a jolt of realization through his brain. Kim was right. He did act like a dick and he shouldn't have kicked her out. He walked over to his bed and grabbed his phone. She'd left about an hour ago so she was probably half-way to her house. He turned his cellphone on and dialed her number quickly. He listened as it rang for what seemed like forever before he heard a voice on the other line tell him that his call was forwarded to voicemail. He sighed and waited until he heard the familiar beep indicating he could start saying his message.

"Kimmy, it's Justin. Listen, I'm an asshole ok and I'm sorry. Call me back when you get this message and let me know if you got home safely," he said quietly. He hung up the phone and was extremely close to calling her again when he decided not to.

'Maybe you should go try to go find her,' he thought to himself. 'Or maybe you should give her some space. If she ignored your call then she obviously doesn't want to talk to you just yet. Give her some time,' he thought after a moment.

He was so confused. He'd never cared about another girl this way before and now he was. It was a new experience for him and he didn't know if he should be scared shitless or embrace the new feeling. Kimberly was definitely doing some strange things to his head.

*********

John had arrived at Kimberly's apartment in less than twenty minutes. When she opened the door he saw that his theory had been correct. She was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and her nose had a small reddish tint to it. She got out of the way and let him inside. She walked over to her small loveseat while he shrugged off his jacket.

"I'm sorry for bothering you," she apologized. He waved away her apology.

"Don't apologize. Like I said, I wasn't busy. What's going on?" he asked, taking a seat next to her. She looked down at her hands and fiddled with her thumbs.

"I got in an argument with Justin," she explained sadly.

"What happened? What did he say to you?" John asked in a concerned tone. She looked up into his eyes and lowered her head to his shoulder. He comforted her the best way he knew how. It wasn't like he listened to chicks blab about their problems on a regular basis.

"We made up and we went to his house to play video games. He asked me to prom and I told him I was going with you so he got angry. We got into an argument and I said some things that I didn't mean. He kicked me out and I had to walk home. I've never seen him so angry before," she said sobbing again. John was shocked. Mackenzie's plan was actually working. He still thought it was a dumb idea, but that air-headed, fake blonde's plan was working.

"It's okay. He'll get over it," John said hoping it would end her crying.

"I just can't believe it. We've never fought before, but lately everything's been so shitty between us," she cried. She snuggled deeper into John's embrace and sniffled lightly.

"Are you gonna change your mind about going to prom with me?" John asked while rubbing her back. She shook her head no and looked up at him.

"No. I made a promise to be your date. I'm not going to go back on my word," she said softly. She gave him a genuine smile before returning to her place on his shoulder. "He'll just have to deal with it," she continued.

"He's not gonna try to beat me up is he?" John asked worried. Kim giggled softly before shaking her head.

"Why? Are you worried?" she laughed.

"Have you seen that guy?! He's huge," he said with wide eyes.

"He won't beat you up. He's notthatviolent," she teased lightly.

"Well I would be if the prettiest girl in school denied my request to go to prom for the new Asian in school," he replied. Kim giggled softly.

"I'm serious. I'd be on a rampage. The hulk would have nothing on me," he continued. Kim smiled and chuckled. Just having John there was making her feel better. His small little jokes were making her completely forget about her sadness.

"Thanks for coming over," she said slowly.

"Hey no prob. Anytime you call me, I'll be there in a flash. I'll be like your own personal superhero minus the tights," he said. She laughed and moved away from his hug.

"Do you want something to eat?" she asked. He nodded and she rose up from the couch. She walked over to the kitchen and John stared at her round ass as she walked. She turned around and smiled at him.

"Stop looking at my ass, John" she said, pointing her finger at him. John smiled slyly and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll try, but I'm not making any promises." Kim smiled and narrowed her eyes while walking backwards into the kitchen.

********

Monday rolled around quickly and school felt different. There was so much chaos going on. Teachers were unusually happy most likely because they were counting down the days until the seniors would be gone. Different cliques in the school were actually tying to make conversation with their complete opposites, like the preps and the Goths or the jocks and the nerds. People from the school committee were busy setting up prom decorations so each class was short two to five people. Everything about Monday seemed odd and out of balance.

Kim had ignored Justin as much as possible. Whenever he called she would ignore his calls and erase his messages without even listening to them. As far as she was concerned he never existed. That morning as soon as she got off the bus Justin ran up to her. She walked increasing her pace each second as he stalked behind her.

"Kimmy wait," he pleaded. When she continued walking he increased his stride until they were side by side. She didn't look at him. She looked at the school, at her peers on the right side of her or at her cuticles. She looked anywhere just not at him.

"Will you just wait two seconds?" he asked almost desperately. She looked at him with disdain and rolled her eyes. He grabbed her arm but one look from her made him immediately let go.

"Just hear me out for a second," he said. Kim was about to respond with a blunt 'fuck you,' before she felt someone's arm slide across her shoulders. She looked up at John who quickly smiled down at her and looked at Justin. She watched the two boys size each other up like two pit bulls who were getting ready to go at it in a dog fight.

"Is there a problem here?" John asked tightly. He didn't look at Kim when he asked; he was just staring at Justin. His eyes trying to mentally burn a hole into him as did Justin's.

"No, but we should hurry up and get to class," Kim replied. She looked at Justin one more time before John led her away towards the building. She knew Justin was watching and it made her stomach jerk violently. 'I don't care if he's watching,' she told herself. 'Fuck him.'

*********

Mackenzie was in her own personal heaven. Over the past week she watched Justin and Kim openly ignore each other in school. Well, Kim was doing most of the ignoring, but still they weren't talking. She couldn't of thought of a better gift. Justin hadn't mentioned that slut once during lunch or any other time they were talking. They even got after-school detention for refusing to work together in chemistry.

She figured her plan was working quite well. However, she wasn't expecting Justin to ask her out to prom, but she definitely wasn't complaining. She had dumped Andrew's ass a few days after her party and figured Justin finally came to his senses and asked her out. She was so ecstatic that she'd been bragging about it for days. It was so obvious he was going to be prom king and she was going to be his queen. It was perfect. That alone should have been a sign that they belonged together.

She sat at her vanity with a huge smile on her face as the hair and make-up artist she hired worked their magic. The woman had already done her make-up and moved to her hair about forty minutes ago. Mackenzie completely trusted this woman. Why shouldn't she? This was the same woman who did her aunt's hair and make-up countless times and her aunt always looked nothing short of spectacular. The petite woman who had a thick Russian accent concentrated over her lips one last time before fanning her hair over her shoulders with a smile.

"You will be the most gorgeous girl at the dance," the woman exclaimed. Mackenzie marveled at how beautiful her hair was.

"Nina, this looks wonderful," she beamed. She carefully ran her fingers down her hair. She got up off of the stool and walked over to her bed that contained her dress. She held it up against her body and smiled knowingly. She was going to make sure Justin never thought about another girl after tonight.

"That dress is fabulous," Nina exclaimed.

"I know. I mean would I show up at prom in anything but the hottest clothes," Mackenzie replied smugly. The woman giggled softly and nodded her head.

"You sound just like your aunt," she said in that thick accent.

"Thank you," she replied.

"I'll let you get dressed," Nina stated while already on her way to leave the room. She closed the door behind her. Mackenzie shrugged off her robe and let it fall to the floor. She walked over to her tall mirror and looked at her petite frame in the mirror. Her skimpy underwear made her body look more incredible than it already was. She looked over at her dress and giggled softly.

'Tonight I'm gonna blow Justin's fucking mind,' she thought.

*********

Justin nervously tied the bow around his neck. He watched himself closely in the mirror while he tried to fix the bow to perfection. He had asked Mackenzie to the dance because he wanted to see how Kim would react to it. Secretly he wanted the fact that he was going to prom with her enemy to really get under her skin. Just like her going with John got under his. Over the past week he'd been fighting with anger and regret. He was still angry that she said she made a mistake by having sex with him, but he felt like the king of assholes for screaming at her and making her walk home. He was also mad that she said a whopping fifteen words to him the entire week.

He was trying to apologize to her, but she wouldn't accept his calls and all week she refused to acknowledge his presence. When he tried to talk to her she would walk right past him and when she actually did look at him, her expression was anything but friendly. He had to restrain himself from dropping down to his knees in front of the whole school and begging her for forgiveness. That wasn't his style, but he would happily go through any embarrassment if it meant she'd forgive him.

She had also been hanging out with John lately. He felt like some kind of stalker watching them eat lunch together, walk to classes' together, hang out in study hall together. His blood would boil and he felt murderous whenever he saw John give her a small peck on her cheek before she walked inside a class. That fucker was all over his territory and he didn't appreciate it whatsoever. He wanted her all to himself and he was not about to share with some other guy.

Yet, tonight he wasn't angry, he was nervous as hell. It wasn't because of Mackenzie; he could care less about her. It was because of Kim. He was anxious to see what she looked like in her dress. If she looked as delicious in the dress as she did out of it. If the dress made her scandalous curves look even more outrageous. He had to stop himself before he got hard thinking about the dazzling ebony goddess. Besides he was not supposed to be lusting after her. He was supposed to figure out how to tell her how he felt.

He walked over to his bed and sat beside his jacket. He lowered his head in his hands and took a deep breath. 'Just breathe man and think positive. Just apologize, tell her how you feel and hope to God she forgives your dumb ass,' he thought. He scoffed loudly after a moment. That was so much easier said than done. Why was it so hard for him to tell her? It was like every time he was near her he swallowed his tongue. Then when he actually could speak he said the dumbest shit and ended up hurting her. She may not have known it, but she had his heart wrapped around her little pinky. Tonight he was going to make sure she knew that if it was the last thing she did.

"Hey the limousine is here?" Steve exclaimed with a small knock on the door. Justin exhaled sharply and ran his hand down his face. He looked up at his stepfather and tried his best to smile brightly, but Steve noticed the distress in Justin's eyes.

"You ok? What's bothering you?" he asked, walking into the room and sitting down on the bed. "I know you don't really like opening up to me about stuff, but you do know I'm here if you need me, right?"

FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers