All Comments on 'Closer, My God to Thee'

by CDallas921

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
She didn't ask him to wear a condom

Yikes, she could be pregnant with a little devil in her right now. Tough to explain to the townsfolk--they'd probably run her out of town after she gave birth.

Suitably scary for Halloween. Good luck in the contest.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
Needed more...

I gave 4 stars, because dispute it overall being well written, and you surprised me with her being a Satanist, there are more than a couple of grammatical errors. However those are not the reason I did not award five stars.

I feel it needed more of an explanation as to why the ritual was needed what it's purpose was, why the human sacrifice what did it gain her? Ect. It left me feeling a bitx"HUH is that it?" at the end.

CDallas921CDallas921over 10 years agoAuthor
Wow

To everyone who has read my story, thank you. This is my first submission ever to Literotica, and although I really don't think I stand much of a chance at winning the actual contest, just the fact that you left constructive, kind, and funny comments (and a fav) has been worth it. I know many will roll their eyes at my wide eyed naïveté simply bc of two kind messages, but I can't help it. I always throw out my work bc I never think it's good enough, so It really is an ego boost and makes me feel good about choosing to enter my story. Thanks so much.

queenofqueensqueenofqueensover 10 years ago
Excellent

Truly an amazing story! Don't ever doubt your ability, you're a very talented writer! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous