All Comments on 'Closing the Deal'

by jnw001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great read!!

you should continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

Can't wait - it's great to read about a business scenario.

Monty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fake hot ranking

When is the rat going to jump out his ass along with the dwarf cripple in this Queerhouse version of a Penthouse letter which got tossed in the garbage in "I never thought I would want this but now I do" bullshit.

Why is it queers never see the light of wanting straight sex, but every straight person in a gays mind is just one forced sex from becoming queer?

Rape is rape and since that is how gays initiate into their ranks with this stupidity of always thinking straight people can be turned it just shows how warped you as a writer are.

Do fake hot rankings give you comfort in being queer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
!!

Loved it! As for Mr. "Faking a Hot Rating"... get a life, what are you doing reading a story that is clearly marked as GAY MALE anyways. Keep up the good writing jnw001!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot

UltimateBottomUltimateBottomover 10 years ago
Wheeling and dealing

I'd love to have my talents as a "closer" used this way!

Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

Great sequel to the first office story. Please continue and tell us what happens next with you and Mark. Maybe other clients or other men in the office. Can't wait to read the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous