Clothed Female, Naked Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, we can do that upstairs."

"No Sam," Zoe was firm. "I said wait."

Sam waited, covering his cock with his hands in case his mother came in.

"Hands by yours sides, please Sam. I don't want you ever to hide it from me."

Zoe was looking in her compact, scraping his goop off her face and sucking it into her mouth.

Sam heard his mother turning the back door handle.

"Please Zoe."

"Okay, up you go. I'll help your Mum with the eggs."

Sam didn't stick around to question that statement, he bolted up the stairs, missing out every other step. Help her with eggs? Just how do you help someone with a packet of eggs? No matter.

Sam had cum three times since Zoe had arrived and that was only about half hour ago. He went into the bathroom and gave his cock a wash, his armpits too. Then he came downstairs, to find Zoe and his mother in conversation, though when he entered the kitchen, they both turned to look at him and went quiet. Never a good sign, he thought.

**

A couple of (normal) days later, Sam got a text from Zoe. She wanted him to come over to her house for tea.

When Sam got there, Mrs. Aames answered the door. Sam had a shock. She was dressed in a white blouse, her collar done up and she was wearing a brooch over her top button. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she had on a black skirt and a black jacket, no stockings and a pair of three inch heels. Oh God, he panicked. Had Zoe said something? She must have. No one dresses that way unless they really are prim school maams.

"Hi Mrs. Aames, you're looking... um... uh..."

"Yes?"

"Um... I mean..."

"Come on Sam. Out with it. I'm looking... ugly? Is that what you want to tell me?"

"No! God no. No, not at all, you're, you're ver..."

"Very what Sam?"

"Um, is it hot in here?"

Mrs. Aames smiled at him. "I don't know, you haven't actually stepped inside yet Sam."

"Oh, no, I mean, yes, I, um..."

She held the door open for him and he stepped past her.

"Thank you Mrs. Aames, you look very lovely," Sam blurted. "I'm sorry I'm such a tongue tied fool."

Closing the door behind him. "Thank you Sam. That's very kind of you to say. And I don't think you're a fool, not by a longshot."

Sam smiled. "Is uh, Zoe..."

"She'll be right down Sam. She's been shopping for some new clothes."

"Clothes? Oh um, yes, clothes! The things you wear."

"Am I making you uncomfortable Sam?"

"Not at all Mrs. Aames. I um... it is rather warm in here, I think."

"Come on, let's get you a drink to cool off."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure Sam. What would you like?"

"Oh, uh, just a soft drink if I may."

"Of course you may. Coke, Lilt, J2O?"

"Uh, Coke please."

"I'll just get you a glass."

"Thanks."

"Oh, here she is. Zoe dear, you didn't tell me what a good looking young man you've been seeing."

"Didn't I Mum?"

Sam turned and looked at Zoe, her hair tied up in a bun. She was dressed in a black skirt, pleated, with a black waistcoat. She had on a white blouse, long sleeved. And of course, like her mother, her collar was done up right to the top and she was wearing a small round, black brooch over her collar.

"Zoe! You look stunning."

"Thank you Sam. Doesn't my Mum look pretty too? Do you like what she's wearing Sam?"

"It's um... an interesting choice. What um... what made you choose it Mrs. Aames, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, Sam dear. When Zoe came home the other day and I saw what she was wearing, I thought she looked so radiant. Her cheeks were blushing and full of colour. She was the picture of a sunny day. I adored her little outfit, so, shuffling around in my wardrobe this morning, I thought why not, let's give it a go. See if her old Mum can pull off the look."

"And can she Sam? Do you think Mum can pull off the look?"

Sam held his glass and the can of Coke over his frontage. He was sporting one heck of a boner and was feeling kind of self conscious about it.

"I'd say. Most definitely. You both look... so lovely."

"Why Sam, that's such a beautiful thing to say. Thank you, really, thank you." Mrs. Aames put a hand on each of his shoulders and kissed him on his cheek.

Sam pushed his bottom backwards as he stooped over his front, so as not to poke his girlfriend's mother with his growing erection.

"What's the matter Sam? Are you alright? Would you like to sit down?"

"Yes. That would be nice."

Mrs. Aames smiled at her daughter as they led Sam into the living room. There were cakes and sandwiches laid out on plates on the coffee table. Sam put his glass down on a coaster and sat down at the end of the sofa. Zoe sat next to him and Mrs. Aames in the chair to his side.

"This is nice," said Mrs. Aames.

"Isn't it?" replied Zoe.

"Yes, very nice," Sam confirmed.

"So Sam, Zoe was telling me the story of how you met."

"I'm such a klutz."

"Not at all. Your meeting was serendipitous. If you hadn't spilled your drink on her, you might not be here now."

"No, I suppose you're right."

"So, what's it like meeting the mother for the first time? On a scale of mildly awkward to down right terrifying, how do I rate?"

The comment put Sam at ease. "I think you're very nice Mrs. Aames. And tea looks lovely, it really does. I admit to feeling a little nervous at first, but you've since put me at ease and made me feel very welcome. And I appreciate that, very much indeed."

"Oh, he's such a gentleman, Zoe. I like him a lot!"

"Hands off Mum, he's mine!"

"Can't we share him dear?"

Sam's eyes lit up wide. The very thought of such a thing caused his penis to throb uncomfortably in his trousers.

"So, do you love my daughter Sam?"

"I do, Mrs. Aames. Very much."

"How much?"

"What?"

"I asked, how much?"

"A lot."

"Can you quantify it better than that?"

"I love her with all my heart. I'd do anything for Zoe, anything she asked, I'd do it willingly."

Mrs. Aames turned to her daughter. "Zoe?"

Zoe bit her lip.

"Undress for me Sam."

"What?"

"You know. Like we did before. Undress for me."

"Zoe! Shh, not here."

"What seems to be the problem, Sam?"

"I..."

"You...?"

Sam was shocked, but thinking he was being punked, he began to smile. They were just joking with him. Weren't they?

"Are you going to do as my daughter asked, Sam?"

"You mean?"

"I mean undress, Sam. Are you going to do like Zoe asked, or are you going to let her down?"

"I can't get undressed here. That's just a game we played at my house."

"I like games, Sam. I like all kinds of games."

"But, surely, you can't want me to undress in front of you Mrs. Aames."

"Sam, I think you'll find that there is no one more important to me than my daughter. I love her more than life itself. Now, you've made a statement that's very admirable. You said you loved her with all your heart and that you would do anything for her. Anything she asked, you said, you'd do it willingly. Now, I know what willingly means Sam and I have to say, so far, it doesn't appear that you will do anything she asks, willingly or otherwise."

"Zoe..." Sam turned to her. "What am I supposed to say? Your mother, she's... what do I do?"

"I asked you to undress Sam. Please do that, for no other reason than I asked you."

Sam leaned into Zoe and whispered in her ear. "But I have an erection."

Zoe replied in her normal voice. "You have an erection? I'm sure Mum won't mind. Mum, you won't mind, will you?"

"Of course not dear. Hard to believe perhaps, but I've seen a few erections in my time."

Oh God, what were they doing to him? Why were they making him feel this way? Why was his cock harder than it had ever been in his life?

He stood up. Then he leaned over and kissed Zoe on her cheek. "I love you Zoe. I do, with all my heart. And I meant what I said, I will do anything for you. You only have to ask and that will always be good enough for me. I'm sorry I didn't just do as you asked, right away."

Sam took off his shoes first, then his socks. Mrs. Aames was looking directly at him and so too was Zoe. He unbuttoned his shirt next and placed it on the sofa next to Zoe, then felt for his belt and unzipped his trousers, letting them fall to the floor before picking them up. He just had his briefs left. As he stood there, mother and daughter dressed the way they were, watching him closely, he felt his cock shift around wildly in his knickers. Mrs. Aames was watching it throb, her eyes firmly fixed on its every movement.

He turned to face Zoe, who looked up into his eyes. "Are you sure Zoe? If this is a test..."

"It is a test Sam. It's a test whether or not you love me as much as you say you do."

"I do Zoe. Please don't doubt me. But if I said I'd die for you, would you expect me to kill myself now?"

"But you didn't say that Sam. And if you had, no I wouldn't. I love you, I don't want to lose you. Please take off your knickers Sam, please, for me."

With that final request, Sam dropped his knickers to the floor and his cock sprang free. Standing upright, the tip slapped right into his belly button. Zoe's eyes gleamed as she directed him to turn around and sit back down in his seat.

Mrs. Aames got up out of her chair and gathered up all of Sam's clothes.

"What, what are you doing, Mrs. Aames?"

"Oh Sam. I'm so proud of you. But you won't be needing these again for a while. Not until it's time for you to go home. And that's not for hours yet."

"Hours? You want me to stay naked in front of you both for hours?"

Zoe nodded very matter-of-factly.

"Are you going to get naked too?"

"Of course not Sam. I have these lovely clothes that you like so much. And Mum does too. Tell us how seeing us wearing these clothes makes you feel Sam."

Mrs. Aames stood with all of Sam's clothes bundled in her arms.

"Oh Zoe, don't tease him. We can see how it makes him feel. Just look between his legs."

Mrs. Aames pointed at Sam's penis, her finger was barely an inch from his tip. And Sam felt it heave in her finger's presence, as though trying to reach out and actually touch it. She carried on out into the hallway and up the stairs.

"Where's she going with my clothes?"

"She's just putting them out of reach Sam. So you know that you won't get them back until much later. She's just removing all temptation."

"Is this a game Zoe?"

"Oh Sam. When your Mum went out for eggs the other day and we walked around your house, me in clothes, dressed the way that turns you on and you so naked, I just got such a sense of power over you. I loved it Sam. It made me feel so good. I've never felt anything like it in my life. I just want to feel it again Sam, to keep feeling it over and over and over again. You want me to feel turned on, don't you Sam, like you are when I dress like this?"

"But your Mum?"

"She's fine with it. When I came back and told her everything we did, about how my dressing this way made you putty in my hands, Mum told me all about the things she used to do when she was my age."

"Things?"

"Yes Sam," Mrs. Aames returned to the room. "When I was Zoe's age, myself and a number of other ladies used to make men walk around without any clothes on for us. It was such a thrill. We never undressed for them, we always remained clothed. It was the men who must always be naked. It shows the proper respect. You see Sam, men are bigger and stronger than women and we can sometimes be intimidated by them. When they are in their comfort zone, they can have a tendency to be... well, men. Having you strip naked takes you out of that comfort zone, it makes you vulnerable. And when you are vulnerable you are less of a threat to us and we feel much more comfortable in your presence, less intimidated. You don't want us to be intimidated by you, do you Sam?"

Sam knew they had him wrapped around their little fingers. Their clothes alone saw to that. Having him be naked and exposed, where they were able to see his inner feelings being displayed by that great betrayer between his legs, was just the icing on the cake. And he had to admit. He was incredibly turned on.

"So, what happens next?"

"Next Sam, I think you should take care of some overdue business."

"How do you mean Mrs. Aames?"

"Sam. You can't sit there for the next two hours, with your penis throbbing away its discomfort. You need milking Sam. So I think you should take care of that and then we can eat."

"But, that's kind of personal."

"Oh Sam, there's no need to be shy. I've seen you naked, I've seen your penis erect, I'm looking at it right now. You have nothing left to hide from me. I know what masturbation looks like Sam. And I know what semen looks like too. In fact, it's very good for a woman's skin."

"Your skin?"

"So much better than anti-wrinkle cream Sam. You'd be doing me a great favour if you were to cum on my face, one that I will be sure to repay."

"You want me to cum on your face? Mrs. Aames, I... it's not really appropriate."

"Sam, we need to get this out of the way. It's a necessary step in you becoming more comfortable. And once I've milked it a few times for myself, you'll learn to relax around me just like you've learned to relax with my daughter. That makes sense, doesn't it?"

"I suppose so, Mrs. Aames."

"So, come on then. Come and stand in front of me."

Sam turned to Zoe, still sat on the sofa. She nodded her approval. "Please do as Mum asks Sam. I want you to."

Sam looked at Mrs. Aames who was sat on the edge of her chair, her eyes directly level with his penis.

"Would you like me to help you get started Sam?" She reached out and cupped Sam's balls which immediately constricted and retreated up into his body. Mrs. Aames had a brief moment to smile knowingly, then positioned her face right up against Sam's volcano. He erupted hot spunk all over her, without even rubbing his shaft.

"Oh thank you Sam. Oh this is so wonderful." She began rubbing it into her cheeks and her nose, up over her forehead, down to her chin, under her eyes, her top lip, there was so much of it she could even massage it into her neck.

When she was done, she made a point of licking each of her fingers in turn. "Mmm, positively yummy Sam. You're such a good boy."

Mrs. Aames stood up and took hold of Sam by his cock and led him into the hall and into the downstairs bathroom, where she ran a cloth under the hot water tap and wiped him clean. "I think we should go have some tea now, what do you think Sam?"

Sam didn't really have words or emotions to convey how he was feeling. His girlfriend's mother was dressed in a way that was turning him on and she had just rubbed all his semen in her face, licked it off her hands and led him by his cock to wash it clean. Now, he didn't know for sure, but he kind of suspected there wasn't a cast iron, set in stone way to feel about something like that. He just said, "Sure!"

Sam sat alongside Zoe while he ate sandwiches, then cake. Zoe had a smile on her face throughout. Mrs. Aames too; she could hardly take her eyes off Sam's soft cock and she kept dreamily touching her face to feel his semen drying on her skin.

"Zoe tells me your mother is very nice."

"My mother? Yes. She is."

"Do you love her Sam?"

"Of course, she's my Mum."

"And what about your father?"

"Dad? I see him occasionally. He and Mum split up when I was fifteen. He shacked up with his secretary."

"So it's just you and your Mum at home?"

Sam nodded.

"What's her name?"

"Valérie."

"Valerie?"

"Yeah, it's actually Valérie, with an accent on the E. She's part French."

"Ah, tu parle français?"

"Bien sur, je parle français très bien. Maman me tuerait si je ne l'ai pas."

Mrs. Aames just sat there biting her lip. "I'm sorry Sam. You caught me out! I only knowun peu, un petit peu, the petitest peu! I got the bit about you speak it very well, but there was something about your mother?"

"Oh, right!" Sam laughed. "Yeah, I just said Mum would kill me if I didn't!"

"Ah right, of course!"

"And how is your mother?"

"Um, okay I guess."

"She's been without a man for a long time?"

"A long time, yes."

"Mm, you must give me her number. If you and Zoe are to be together, we should probably get to know each other sooner or later. I could maybe have her over for tea one day."

"I'm sure she'd like that very much Mrs. Aames."

"I'm sure she would, Sam."

Sam was erect again. He had been growing all throughout tea, trying to control himself, but penises were not terribly amenable when excited.

"Okay, Sam, would you take the dishes out to the kitchen please? You can just leave them on the counter top."

"Sure, okay."

Sam stood and began clearing away the plates and glasses. He had to make three trips but he managed not to break anything. By the time he returned to the living room, he was fully erect again, his penis pointing straight out in front of him.

"Sam honey, why don't you sit down on the edge of the coffee table?"

"Um, okay."

"That's a good boy. Now just lie back dear."

"Um, what are you going to do?"

"Now now Sam.Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do or die. Tennyson."

Sam knew that was a misquote, but thought he'd be a pedant to correct. He just lay back, his cock perpendicular to his torso. Next thing he knew, Zoe lifted her leg over Sam and sat astride his chest.

"Hey Zoe!"

"Hey Sam!"

They smiled at one another, he looking up at her, she looking down. Then Sam felt a hand on his cock. He knew it wasn't his own and he could see it wasn't Zoe's, because both of those were on her lap. He could feel fingers gently rubbing up the underside of his shaft, at the top, Mrs. Aames rubbed her finger in the highly sensitive area under his tip, where his frenulum was situated. He was moist and glistening there and the feel of his girlfriend's mother's fingers sliding around under there was just highly erogenous.

Zoe put her hands on the hem of her skirt and lifted it up for Sam to see underneath. The moment her bush became visible was the moment Mrs. Aames peeled back Sam's foreskin and took him into her mouth, flicking around his head with her tongue, sucking on his flared mushroom head, her hand taking control of his balls as she massaged them, then running her lips all down the outside of his shaft and then up the other side.

Sam pushed his finger into Zoe's fur and felt the heat radiating from her. She was dripping on him, down his fingers in a steady trickling stream. He felt for her clit and began to rub it with his thumb, in circles. Mrs. Aames sank her mouth down onto his cock. He could feel that she still had her tonsils. How fucked up was this? Sam didn't care. From his point of view, he'd gone to heaven without having to die first.

Sam felt Zoe's thighs clench as her bum lifted off Sam's chest and she began to quiver and shake. Mrs. Aames let go of Sam's balls and her mouth slipped off his cock with a slurping pop. She couldn't leave him like that, he was 95 per cent there. No, no, she couldn't, where was she? Sam tried to look around Zoe but couldn't see past the hem of her skirt.

Oh wait, she's back. It took Sam longer than a second to realise it wasn't her mouth. It was wet, it was warm, it was soft, but it wasn't her mouth. Realising the only thing it could be, was too much for Sam's mind to handle and he began to blast his hot cum into what he very much suspected was his girlfriend's mother's vagina. The first he had ever known without protection, just unadulterated, natural, as God and the Catholic Church had intended.

A moment later, Mrs. Aames came and stood alongside her daughter, fully clothed. Sam stared up into her eyes and saw that her face was flushed. She was biting her lower lip, the abject naughtiness of what she'd just done, evident in her expression. Zoe held out her hand for her mother to hold. Then, spotting something on her mother's leg, running down past her knee, Zoe reached out and scraped it up with her finger, winding it around to keep it from falling. It was Sam's sperm. She sucked it into her mouth, causing Sam to shudder once more. Zoe and Mrs. Aames both turned together to look behind them at Sam's lower body; he had just had another involuntary orgasm and deposited a puddle of sperm on his belly.