Clothed Female, Naked Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's cock heaved and he had to cross his legs. He couldn't believe that seeing his mother dressed this way was having such an effect on him. She was his mother, he shouldn't be having such feelings.

"Wow Mum. That's a great look on you."

"You really think so?"

"I do Mum. Most definitely. Men will be putty in your hands."

Mrs. Knight didn't quite know what to make of that comment as she looked at her son, but she presumed it was innocent and just smiled anyway.

**

The weeks began to pass, Mrs. Knight had become a regular at the Aames' every Tuesday night and Sam each Wednesday. He'd also turned up to see Zoe on a few other occasions and had to remember to strip each time. On one such occasion, Mrs. Aames had a visitor and she had asked Sam to answer the door. He was so nervous, but so excited as well. Turned out to be Mrs. Aames' female cousin and her daughter, Michelle.

Luckily for Sam, Mrs. Aames' cousin had been a participant in the CFNM games Sandy Aames had played in her youth and seeing him like that brought it all back. She got stuck in right away and set about introducing her daughter to the game. All four women remaining clothed, the two newcomers even going upstairs to change their clothes, coming down in similar attire to Zoe and her mother, each wearing collared shirts with a brooch.

Sam was milked well and truly and he left that night with the knowledge that all four women were wearing his cum on their faces.

But one other thing had begun happening. On Wednesday mornings, Sam would come down to breakfast to find his mother wearing her brooch with her hair tied up in a bun. She didn't do it on any other day of the week, not even for her Tuesday night visits to the Aames' house.

But sure enough, each Wednesday, that was what she wore. Sam had even kept track of the different colour blouses she had worn over the weeks, each time doing them up to the collar. There had been a crisp white one, a black one to go with her black suit, a bright orange one that Sam didn't like at all, but complimented the green quite well, a pale blue and even a pastel pink, though that one wasn't the best accompaniment, clashing somewhat with the green of the brooch.

He remembered it specifically, because each Wednesday on returning from the Aames', his mother would be there waiting in her clothes and each Wednesday night, he went to bed with a hard on for her, his own mother. By the third such Wednesday, he couldn't sleep with his straining cock, so had reluctantly beat one off thinking of her, wearing those clothes he'd just seen her in.

The following Wednesday, he had even secretly fantasized about his mother being present at one of their soirees, where she would remain clothed and he would be naked. He came hard and fast at the very thought of it, not that he could ever tell anyone about his fantasy. That was one taboo he wouldn't even be able to confess to Zoe.

**

"Oh dear, yes... no, I understand. Yeah. Well, that's right, there's nothing you can do. No, no, don't apologise, please, I understand fully. Sandy, it's fine. I'll just see you next week. Yeah, yeah, okay." Mrs. Knight was on the phone to Mrs. Aames. Sam was in the living room listening to one side of the phone call. "Yeah, I'll do that. I'll tell him. He's right here actually. Eh? Okay, sure."

Mrs. Knight held her hand over the phone. "Mrs. Aames would like to have a word Sam."

Sam got up and took the phone from his mother. "Mrs. Aames?"

"Hello Sam. I've just given your mother the news that I won't be able to see her tomorrow. Something has come up that I can't change."

"Oh, that's okay, Mrs. Aames."

"Unless..."

"Mrs. Aames?"

"Sam, how would you feel about your mother coming with you on Wednesday?"

"WHAT!"

"Calm down Sam! You'll make your poor mother jump out of her skin, raising your voice like that."

"Sorry Mrs. Aames. I just mean, Wednesday's my night."

Sam looked at his mother, standing next to him. She whispered to Sam, "Does she want me to come Wednesday instead? I can do that Sam."

"No Mum."

"Sam, I heard your mother then. That's exactly what I'm saying."

"But Mrs. Aames..."

"Put your mother back on the phone please Sam."

"Yes Mrs. Aames, bye."

Sam handed the phone back to his mother.

"Oh yes, that would be lovely. Yes. No, that's right, it won't hurt him one time. I mean, what's he got to be afraid of, eh? Probably that I'll embarrass him and divulge all his dirty little secrets!"

She laughed and Sam could hear Mrs. Aames laughing on the other end of the telephone.

"And you never know, he may even like it and insist that I come along every Wednesday!"

She laughed some more and Sam felt the life draining out of him. Well, clearly fun and games were off the table for Wednesday then. He hated his mother's suggestion that they go together every week, he liked what he had with the Aames', he didn't want to lose that because his mother was there.

"Okay then, you too Sandy, we look forward to it, bye then, bye!"

"What did you do that for Mum?"

"What's the matter sweetie? Are you ashamed of your old Mum?"

"You're not old Mum. And no, I'm not ashamed of you. It'll be alright I guess."

"You guess! Of course it will. I won't embarrass you, I'll be on my best behaviour."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"That's okay sweetie. Mummy forgives you."

Sam spent the rest of Monday evening in the bedroom. He was really annoyed that he wasn't going to get to explore his fantasy come Wednesday. And so he texted Zoe, to vent his frustration.

Don't worry Sam, there'll be lots of other opportunities.

He went to sleep that night in a huff.

Tuesday, he walked around all day in a mood, but then Zoe texted him a picture of her bush and that cheered him up.

**

And then it was Wednesday.

Evening.

Sam and Valerie Knight stood on the Aames' doorstep. Valerie had dressed in her navy blue business suit and had put on a charcoal grey blouse, fastening the collar so she could wear her emerald green brooch. Even though she had thanked Mrs. Aames and Zoe for it, she hadn't worn it for them until now. Having her hair up in a bun just completed the ensemble.

Zoe answered the door and she was dressed in a light grey suit with a pale blue blouse that had a white collar and she was wearing one of those real old lady brooches with the head set in a pale blue oval. It looked like Queen Victoria or somebody, but on Zoe, with her well chosen colour scheme, it actually looked really hot.

"Valerie, please, won't you come in? Hi Sam!"

"Hi baby."

"Oh, you look adorable darling," Mrs. Knight said, complimenting Zoe.

"Thank you. And you wore the brooch."

"Yes, it's lovely. I hadn't realised until now, you haven't seen me in it, have you?"

"No. It's really nice on you Valerie.

"Valerie!" Mrs. Aames called out from the background. She was just coming into the hallway from the kitchen. "Oh, you look lovely."

"Thank you Sandy, as do the two of you."

Mrs. Aames was wearing a black skirt and a black shirt, no jacket. She was wearing a small round brooch, vivid red in colour, that sat neatly over her top button.

"And what lovely shoes, Sandy. Christian Louboutin right? Red soles, I know!"

"They cost a pretty penny, I can tell you."

Sam looked down at the floor, all three were dressed in heels, though his mother's were the lowest, only two inches, whereas Zoe and her mother were in threes.

Mrs. Aames looked across at Sam and had a curious expression on her face.

"Hi Mrs. Aames, you're looking very nice."

"Thank you Sam, but aren't you forgetting something?"

"Mrs. Aames?"

She gave him a stare, that ran through him like ice. Surely she couldn't be expecting him to strip in front of his mother?

"You know the house rules, Sam."

"But... Mrs. Aames... my mother..."

"What seems to be the problem Sandy?" asked Valerie.

"Oh, just boys. I won't have them in my house wearing clothes. Sam knows this and every week, he complies, like the good boy that I know he is."

"No clothes? You mean..."

"Yes Valerie. Every Wednesday, Sam strips naked when he comes for tea and remains that way until it's time to go home."

Sam couldn't believe she just outed him in front of his mother. He was mortified and blushed profusely.

"Well, that will never do," said Mrs. Knight. She turned to Sam and made him look at her. "If those are the rules Sam, you must comply with them. Mrs. Aames' house, Mrs. Aames' rules. Now do it please or I'll just have to take you right back home, is that what you want?"

Sam looked up, his embarrassment plain for all to see. Zoe was standing behind the two older woman so they couldn't see her, but she was grinning like a Cheshire cat and lifting the hem of her skirt to flash her bush at him, like she usually did to make him erect.

"Well? Is it? I'm sorry about this Sandy. I'll just have to take him home, I think."

"No."

"No what?"

"No Mum. I want to stay."

"Well, then, you best get undressed mister."

"Yes Mum."

"Good boy."

Mrs. Aames turned to Zoe and caught her mid flash. That sure wiped the smile off Zoe's face. "Zoe, why don't you take Valerie into the living room? I'll deal with Sam."

"Now you behave for Mrs. Aames, Sam. You're a guest in her house, so do as you're told."

"Yes Mum."

Zoe took hold of Valerie's hand and led her away from Sam and her mother.

"I think you're going to have to be punished for that little performance Sam. You know the rules, why did you hesitate?"

"Mrs. Aames, my mother."

"What about your mother?"

"She hasn't seen me naked before."

"Oh, of course she has Sam."

"I mean, not since I've been grown up."

"I think you'll find that she has Sam. Many times."

"What? When?"

"Oh Sam, you beautiful boy, you! Your mother has caught you masturbating on several occasions."

"Huh?"

"Just last month in fact. And I thought we'd told you no masturbating, so you'd have plenty saved up for Wednesdays. And all this time you were holding back, going home on a Wednesday night and still having the energy to rub another one out."

"My Mum saw that? How?"

"Is there a chance Sam, that subconsciously you wanted her to see you? Could it be that returning home and seeing your mother dressed as Zoe and I were dressed, you have been going to bed and thinking of your mother? And that, in some way, your brain got careless and left a trail for her to follow?"

Sam slipped out of his underwear and was now naked.

"She's really seen me Mrs. Aames? You're not just saying that?"

"Oh Sam, my dear, yes, your Mum has really seen you. She stood in your doorway and looked through the crack in your door and watched you cum Sam. She watched you explode right there on your bed. She's been masturbating thinking of you ever since."

"Oh God!"

"Have you been thinking of her Sam?"

Sam dropped his head and blushed.

She put her finger under his chin and lifted his head. "Have you Sam? You can tell me, you know that."

"Yes."

"Oh Sam. There, doesn't that feel much better to get it off your chest? Honesty the best policy. Now come along."

She grabbed him by his erection and led him naked into the living room, where his mother and Zoe were waiting.

"Good news Valerie," Mrs. Aames announced on her way in. "Sam's been masturbating thinking about you too."

Now it was Valerie's turn to blush, doubly so with the sight of her son naked before her and erect. Now with this revelation too, she had a sense of how Sam felt. Sandy Aames was a master manipulator, crafty like a fox.

"He needs to be punished for that performance by the front door first, while his mistake is still fresh in his mind."

Mrs. Aames went to the drawer and came out with the handcuffs and the bamboo. Valerie's eyes opened wide and she felt a wetness between her legs. She was not wearing any knickers.

"And Zoe darling, don't think your performance went unnoticed either. When Sam's punishment is complete, you'll be next."

"What? Mum! You can't punish me."

"Oh, can't I? We'll see about that missy," said Mrs. Aames as she locked Sam's wrists in the handcuffs.

Sam found himself in a zone he'd never known before, not quite the Twilight Zone, but not far off. He was certainly venturing into the Outer Limits. Here he stood, stark naked, hard, bubbling with precum, while his mother, his girlfriend and his girlfriend's mother, all clothed according to Sam's peculiar fetish, stood facing him, their eyes scanning up and down his body, watching his cock move around of it's own accord.

"You know what to do Sam."

Mrs. Aames sat down on the chair and Sam had to position himself over her lap, his cock pressing down on the skirt material between her legs.

"Count them out. It's twenty."

"Twenty? What? For that?"

"Do you want to make it thirty, Sam?"

"No, I'm sorry Mrs. Aames. Twenty."

Valerie's heart was in her mouth as the bamboo flew through the air and made a whacking noise on her son's bare bottom,

"One!" he yelped. "Two!"

Valerie watched on, mesmerized by the show. Zoe reached out and took her hand, squeezing it, knowing she was going to be next. They were both getting extra slippery between their thighs.

"Twenty. Good boy Sam. Up you get. Zoe, you're next."

"Mum, you're not serious."

"Young lady, what I saw you doing is most unbecoming. Now..." she tapped her lap where Sam had been, there was a small wet stain where his erect penis had left it's stickiness on her.

Sam got up and stood next to Mrs. Aames, facing his mother. Contending with her mother's glare, Zoe reluctantly bent over her lap. Mrs. Aames immediately raised her daughter's skirt, baring her backside and giving her cheeks a quick massage with her hand. Mrs. Aames put the bamboo down and instead slapped her daughter with her bare hand.

It made Zoe giggle. Her mother was going easy on her, despite the fact that her bare bottom was exposed to Valerie, Sam and her own mother. After five lightweight swats, Mrs. Aames instructed her daughter to get up.

"Thanks Mum," smiled Zoe, leaning in to give her mother a kiss on cheek.

"You're welcome dear. I hope you've learned your lesson!"

"Yes Mum, " Zoe nodded, waiting for her mother to get up and when her back was turned she flashed Sam again, provoking a grin from his face and a bounce from his cock.

"As the four of them sat down to have tea, Sam sandwiched between Zoe and his mother, Mrs. Aames in her usual chair, the conversation turned to a confession.

"Sam, I bet you're thinking about what I said to you in the front hall. About your mother dressing a certain way on Wednesdays and not on any other day."

"Yes Mrs. Aames. I did wonder about that. Did Mum know?"

"I knew Sam." His mother patted his bare thigh before she realised what she was doing and immediately removed her hand from her son's leg.

"How?"

"Sam, I'm not new to fetishes, you know. I did a lot of living before you were even born. I saw a lot of things and had quite a few kinks of my own. When I saw Zoe that day, dressed as she was, so unlike her, I guessed you were engaged in some kind of sexual fetish. The first Tuesday I came here for tea, Zoe and her mother were dressed alike, much as they are now. So naturally, I asked them about it."

"And do you know what I said to your mother, Sam?"

"No Mrs. Aames."

"I said, do you really want to know Valerie? Even if it takes you somewhere you hadn't considered."

"And I thought for a moment. And then I said yes, Sam."

"And that's when I told your mother everything Sam. And I meaneverything!"

"But Mum, weren't you shocked? Appalled?"

"Shocked yes. Absolutely Sam. Appalled? No."

"We were all young once, Sam," added Mrs. Aames.

"I knew you were in good hands Sam. I knew no harm was going to come to you and you were going to enjoy it... a lot. I was actually pretty envious."

"And I saw that look in your mother's face, Sam. That's when I took her aside, asked her how far she was willing to go. Do you remember a few weeks ago Sam, when we had you kneel and lick our toes?"

Sam nodded. "Yes."

"And when you got home, your mother wasn't there. She got in after you."

"I came in and could hardly look at you Sam. I went straight to my room and stayed there."

"I remember Mum."

"I was here. I was in the next room, behind the louvered doors."

"You were here?"

"Yes baby. I was here."

"Oh my God! Mum! That's so kinky!"

"You think so? You're not angry with me?"

Sam wrapped his arms around his mother and hugged her tight. "I'm not angry with you Mum. I'm a bit turned on just thinking about it." His cock pressed into the side of his mother's thigh.

"I felt so bad afterwards, that's why I couldn't look at you. It just took me a little while to come to terms with what I'd done. And then when I did, I knew I wanted more, Sam. I wanted to play an active part."

"So... yesterday... it was all a ploy?"

"I'm afraid so, Sam. It was all planned to get us here together."

"Okay, enough chit chat, you two!" Mrs. Aames stood up. "Sam, I have something here for you to wear." She pulled out a blindfold. "I'm going to put this on you and then we're going to play a little game."

Zoe bounced up and down. She had been so eager to play.

"What's the game?" asked Sam.

"The game is simple. Sam, you are going to be exposed to different body parts, both clothed and unclothed. It will be your task to guess what belongs to who. You will feel the same part on each of us, either with your hands, your mouth, your nose... or your penis."

"And how do I win?"

"Oh Sam, you win regardless. It is us that are playing against each other. Only one of us can win with you. Every correctly identified person scores a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of ten rounds, will be the winner."

As the blindfold was slipped on over his head and positioned so as to leave him in total darkness, Sam received a kiss on his lips.

He thought for a second before saying, "Zoe!"

A moment later, a second kiss on his mouth. "Um... Mrs. Aames."

Then the final one. Sam smiled. "Mum!"

Round two was more a test of memory. Sam was directed to hold his hand out and each woman in turn pressed their collars against Sam's hand, so he could feel their blouse and brooch. He called out all three, sure that he had them all right so far, from both rounds.

He was helped down onto his knees. "Okay Sam, nose only, this round."

"Yes Mrs. Aames."

One of the women stood against him, her skirt lightly touching his face. He pressed his nose into her crotch and took a sniff. "Mrs. Aames!"

Next, "Mum!" Finally, "Zoe!"

Fourth round. He was allowed to use his hand, this time he found his hand cupping a breast.

"You're allowed to squeeze Sam."

"Mum! Definitely Mum."

Valerie smiled as the other two watched Sam's hand depart her breast.

"Zoe!" That wasn't so hard. Sam adored Zoe's breasts, but there was barely anything to them.

"Mrs. Aames," Sam smiled.

The next round was a hand round as well. Sam stood there in his own personal darkness and held his hand where it had been directed. He gasped, as his hand touched bare skin, soft and smooth and ever so voluptuous. It was a bare bottom. He traced his fingers lightly over it, cupping each cheek in turn, letting his fingers run up the centre parting and back down, up, then down, taking longer, slower, more deliberate strokes, inching ever closer to the steaming wet entrance a little further forward.

"That's enough Sam."

"Um... I really don't know. I don't think it's Zoe. Um... I'm going to go with Mum. No. Mrs. Aames."

"Make your choice Sam."

"Mrs. Aames."

The next bum was definitely Zoe's, of that he had no doubt, but he held off on making his guess, simply because he wanted to savour the moment. If he had been in any doubt, it was removed when Zoe pushed her backside outwards, just as his fingers neared her lips. He felt her and she dripped on his finger. He took it into his mouth for a taste. "Zoe."