Clothed Female, Naked Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third bottom was as tricky as the first and he began to think he may have made a mistake. He thought this one was Mrs. Aames', but if he said her name again, then his mother would miss out on her chance to score a point this round. So he said, "Mum."

Round six, Sam had to get back down on his knees. Once there, one of the women came and stood next to him. The next thing he knew, a skirt was being draped over his head, to completely enclose him under her skirt. No panties. It was so warm under there and the smell of pussy juice was overwhelming. This was a tongue round, he'd been told. He was allowed one lick and no more.

He pushed out his tongue and leaned in, taking one vertical slurp of vagina. Whoever it was, quivered at his touch. Sam was somewhat startled. Whoever it was, was shaved bare, smooth, soft, wet, warm, beautiful. The only thing Sam knew for sure was that it couldn't be Zoe.

But the taste, it was primal, instinctual, it took him back, deep into his past. Images appeared in his mind and for a moment, a long forgotten memory washed over him like deja vu. "Mum," was all he could say. In the animal kingdom, mother and child always recognised each other by scent. Sam had just licked his mother's pussy and she was shaved. Wow! "Was it? Is that you Mum?"

"Now, now Sam. You'll just have to wait to see how well you've done."

"Yes Mrs. Aames."

Sam found himself under his second skirt and it was intoxicating. His cock was throbbing now mainly at the belief that he'd just licked his mother's vulva.

He was in for another shock. Another shaved one. But the scent was different, it wasn't his mother, it had to be Mrs. Aames and the mere thought that it was, made him recall with fondness, the spankings she'd administered. "Mrs. Aames."

Finally, he was going to bury his tongue in bush, he thought. When that didn't happen, he wobbled on his knees. "Zoe?" But how? Had she shaved, she knew he preferred bush?

Returning to fresh air, his senses became overwhelmed. "Mrs. Aames? Nearly..."

"Oh! Alright dear."

"Nearly what?" asked Valerie.

Mrs. Aames had barely enough time to grab hold of Sam's cock and angle it downwards onto a clean saucer. Sam spunked out his goop in five heavy blasts. Valerie looked on, astounded by what she was seeing, her own son ejaculating while held by another woman's hand.

She arched her head back and began to tremble, just rubbing her hand once down the outside of her body, from her mouth, over her chin, down her neck and onto her collar, the brooch, her fingers loosely gliding over all her buttons in turn until finally her hand reached her skirt and found it's place over her mound. She shook where she stood and groaned. She had to take a seat. She'd just had an involuntary orgasm.

"Valerie? You remember you were asking me about my skin's youthful look and I told you I was trying out a new skin cream?"

"Yes."

"Well... you've just met my supplier!"

Valerie's eyes lit up as she looked at the saucer of her son's semen.

"Would you like to try some for yourself?"

Sam's cock twitched. "Oh God, don't do this to me, not blindfolded."

"Pipe down Sam," said Mrs. Aames, dipping her fingers in Sam's semen and bringing them to Valerie's face. She began to massage it into her cheek, then Valerie held her own finger just above one of the pools. Biting her lower lip, she dipped in and evaluated the texture between her thumb and forefinger. Mrs. Aames licked her finger and nodded. "Good quality, you should try it."

Valerie licked her finger and then her thumb and such a wicked smile came over her, like a naughty schoolgirl. She dipped both hands in and began to rub her son's warm cum all over her face.

For the seventh round, Sam stood on the coffee table. He waited to find out what this round was going to involve. He had no idea the three women were playing rock, paper, scissors before each round to determine order.

Valerie stood in front of her son and held her finger just in front of Sam's softened cock. It was just hanging there limp. She touched his tip with her finger and then took his shaft in her hand and gently ran it up the length of his cock which began to grow. Then she let her fingers continue on to his balls, which she cupped and weighed in her hand, before running her hand back along his now erect shaft.

"Um... I think it's Mum."

Next up, Zoe and Mrs. Aames duelled, Zoe finally choosing paper to Mrs. Aames' rock. Sam's cock was now hard and restless and not in need of waking. She pressed the tip of her finger to the tip of his penis, wigging it in under his foreskin and running it clockwise to the underside where his frenulum prevented her going further, then circled it anti-clockwise back around. Pushing his foreskin all the way back, her hand gripped his shaft firmly, running to the base of his cock, before tickling under his balls. Sam's cock throbbed right next to her face and she hoped he would ejaculate on her face again. "It's got to be Mrs. Aames!"

Zoe was disappointed he hadn't guessed her correctly. That was two in a row he'd got wrong for her now and she'd dropped to second place.

When Mrs. Aames took hold of him, she started at his balls, giving them a deep massage, rolling them together. She dragged her hand up his shaft until he reached his exposed head, then twisted her grip around the flared mushroom, finally slipping off the front, leaving his big purple head exposed. It was a sight for Valerie's eyes and she was getting very hot under the collar. "Ooh! I'm wondering now if I've made a mistake and that was Mum. Um... well I'm going to go Zoe, but I'm not sure."

Stepping down from the table, Sam was in for yet another treat. They sat him down on the table. He was still completely in the dark and still completely nude. But now he felt something being pressed against his face. A boob.

He opened his mouth to take it inside, sucked on it, kissed it, swirled his tongue around the nipple. And then spoke, "You have very nice boobs Mrs. Aames. Thank you for letting me suck on it."

It took all her resolve not to reply to him. She was a hair's breadth from saying thank you.

She put her boob back inside her blouse and buttoned it back up.

Next Valerie unbuttoned her blouse, just three buttons, but it was enough to lift her left breast over her bra and wriggle it free of her blouse. The moment Sam felt it squish against his face, he mumbled, "Mum." But then captured her nipple lightly between his teeth and tugged it back towards him, pushing out his tongue to take a long slippery slurp around his mother's areola and then diving in for the nipple again, sucking on it, as though trying to expel his mother's milk.

Before Zoe could even put her breast anywhere near Sam's mouth, Sam blurted out, "Zoe!"

Zoe was about to put her boob back in, still reeling from his inability to correctly identify her. But then he spoke again. "This is the one I'm most looking forward to. It's the prettiest of them all and the one I love the best. But most of all, it's the one that's attached to the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with."

That was enough for Zoe. All was forgiven, she pushed her breast to his mouth and he kissed it, licking and slurping, like an animal gone wild, nibbling on her nipple, moaning into her breast, "Oh I love you Zoe, I love you so much."

Zoe wrapped her hand around the back of Sam's head while he continued to drown her boob in his saliva. The other two women left them to it and went into the kitchen for a few minutes to cool off.

"I love you Sam."

"How am I doing Zoe? Are you winning?"

"No Sam. You need to pull your finger out."

"Sorry baby. You'll have to give me a signal so I know it's you, if I'm wavering."

"Like what?"

"Blow on me."

"Sam, it's not enough just to get me right, you have to get your mother wrong."

"Mum's winning?"

"Yes Sam, by one point."

"What's the next round?"

"Blow job Sam."

"Really?" Sam was excited. "How about you pick your nails when it's Mum's turn, just click it. It's quiet enough, but I'll hear it, in this blindfold my Spider Senses are tingling! Can you do it for both rounds?"

"I won't need to do it for the last round, believe me. You'll know who everyone is and get us all right. The best I can hope for is a tie."

Zoe put her boob back in her blouse and went and collected her mother and Valerie. Sam was helped back up onto the table, his cock pulsing eagerly with anticipation, despite having cum just recently.

Zoe was first up and just before she took Sam's cock into her mouth, she blew lightly on the tip. Sam smiled and enjoyed the swirl of Zoe's tongue and the softness of her lips as she slipped off his cock. "Zoe!"

Next up, Sam put his ears on high alert. He listened up for Zoe flicking her nail with another nail, but heard nothing. That must mean it's Mrs. Aames. "Mum!" he said. Although, to be fair, the blow job was so cautious, he did begin to wonder if it really was his mother and he had missed his audible cue. Without cheating, he probably would have said his mother anyway.

Finally, Valerie slipped her mouth over her son's cock, taking it in a short length and then gagging. She wasn't used to it, having not had a cock in her mouth in more than fifteen years.

And then Sam remembered something. The tonsils of the second mouth. His mother didn't have tonsils; she'd had them out as a little girl. And that's when he heard it. Zoe flicking her nails. "Mrs. Aames," he proudly stated.

So with a bit of luck, that had evened the score with just one round to go. Mrs. Aames began to speak.

"Sam, for the final round, you'll need to wear a condom. Even though I can't get pregnant, your mother and Zoe both can. So I'm just going to pop it on for you, but you must remain blindfolded for one more round. It's imperative Sam. And when the round is over, you must stay blindfolded until we tell you to take it off. It's important Sam, because we're all going to be naked and you mustn't see us naked. Do you understand Sam?"

Sam's cock thrust up and down with a life of it's own. "Yes Mrs. Aames," he grinned.

It was another minute, just standing there, until he felt a finger on his cock, then a thumb. Someone was standing right up close to him. She guided his cock into place at the entrance of her pussy, then sank down on to him. She pressed her bare breasts to his bare chest and wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around behind her and grabbed her ass as he felt his cock explore inside her. She was still in her heels and standing with the telephone directory under one foot and the yellow pages under the other. Then she slipped off him.

He was just so overwhelmed by the whole experience that he'd forgotten he was supposed to be guessing which one of them it was. All he knew was that it wasn't Zoe, but as to whether he felt a B cup or a C cup against his chest, he just didn't know. He'd had his hands on her bottom, but from that angle he was just as unsure. And there was no way he could tell from her pussy. The only thing going for him was the kiss on the lips.

He hadn't heard the flicking of Zoe's fingernails and he genuinely didn't know whether it was his Mum or Mrs. Aames. The thought that it could have been his mother, the thought that it could be his mother next, or the one after. He was actually going to stick, or just had stuck, his cock in his own mother's pussy. But in the absence of any external sound...

"Mum!" he said.

Next up, Sam didn't feel a hand on his cock, he just felt a pussy there against him, it pushed down and he was in, right up to the hilt. This time he made himself more aware of the body in front of him. Boobs, definitely big boobs, the kiss, soft and tender... and motherly. This was his mother. His cock was actually in his mother's pussy, her breasts were pushing into his chest, her lips were softly kissing his own and his hands were cupping her sweet cheeks.

He felt it. His balls. His shaft flinched, his stomach tensed and he grabbed onto his mother, shooting his load inside her. "Oh!"

Valerie slipped off her son and looked at the condom around his penis, the tip of it filling with cream as it danced before her very eyes. Her own son had cum from her womanly touch and the intimate moment they shared.

He was about to speak his answer, choosing Mr. Aames like he knew he now had to. When he heard it. The flicking of fingernails.

"Mrs. Aames," he said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay sweetie," she replied, but it wasn't her he had just cum in. And it wasn't Zoe that had flicked her nails. It was Valerie as a nervous reaction to what had just happened.

Zoe's face lit up as she knew she couldn't now lose.

The baggy around his cock was full and Zoe tugged it off and flung it across the room.

"Zoe!" her mother yelled.

"Sorry Mum!"

"I guess you've left the best for last again," said Sam. "Zoe baby, where are you?"

"I'm here baby," said Zoe, launching herself into Sam's arms, tearing off his blindfold and sinking her pussy onto his unprotected cock.

"ZOE!" Mrs. Aames yelled. "We're still naked!"

Indeed they were. Sam caught an eyeful of both his mother and Mrs. Aames, nude and gorgeous and bare of hair.

They covered themselves with their hands but knew full well that Sam had seen them both in all their glory.

"I'm just claiming my prize Mum. I win!"

She pushed Sam down onto the living room floor and began to ride him, his cock regaining its stature, partially from the sight of seeing these three beautiful naked women, one of whom was his mother and one of whom would undoubtedly someday become his mother-in-law.

"Don't leave," Zoe said, watching the two older women pick up their clothes and use them to cover their bodies. "Please, stay and watch.

"Well... I suppose... we could... but we'll have to get dressed first."

"Oh Mum! He's seen you now, what's the harm? Stay! Live a little! You said you were young once... be young again!"

Valerie smirked, there was something about the daughter using the master manipulator's words against her. Mrs. Aames looked at Valerie, who just shrugged. They dropped their clothes and went and lay down on the floor, one each side of Zoe and Sam, the four of them naked.

As Zoe sat in the cowgirl position on top of Sam, her tiny boobs barely even in motion, Mrs. Aames rubbed her fingers between her daughter's breasts, feeling the gentle contours, tracing around her daughters pale pink nipples. Valerie spent the time on her side stroking her son's face, admiring how he was now a man, a man she could be proud of.

Zoe and Sam made love for nearly twenty minutes and by the time he came, Zoe had orgasmed on five separate occasions, so turned on was she.

Sam was spent. He could hardly stand up straight when he and Zoe took a shower together. Returning to the living room, Zoe now dressed, Sam still naked, they found their mothers fully dressed, their lips locked in a passionate embrace, their bodies fully entwined as they rolled round on the sofa together, each with a hand under the other's skirt, fingers undoubtedly inside their hot, steaming canals.

Zoe whispered to Sam, "Come on, we'd best leave them alone for a little while longer."

"We can hear you," Mrs. Aames said. "We watched you, now you can watch us."

Zoe led Sam by his lengthening cock around to sit on the coffee table as they watched their mother's tongues duel as they swapped spit before their eyes.

"You two look so nice together."

"Stop trying to fix us up Zoe. You do realise if we get married, you two will be brother and sister and won't be able to play around anymore!"

Zoe stared, open-mouthed at Sam and he back at her.

The two women stopped kissing and looked at them. "Suckers!" And went back to what they were doing, mutually relieving each other's tension, their fingers finally hitting the right spot launching them both into orgasm at the same time.

Now back in his clothes and standing at the front door, Mrs. Aames put her hand on Sam's shoulder. "You do realise that was a one time thing Sam? You weren't supposed to see us naked and you won't be seeing us that way again. You'll continue to be naked every time you come around, but the rest of us will always be clothed."

"I understand Mrs. Aames."

"And how do you feel about your mother becoming a regular fixture on Wednesday nights?"

"Mrs. Aames... if you hadn't brought it up, I was going to mention it myself. Never in my life have I ever known such a high."

"Goodnight then Sam."

"Goodnight Mrs. Aames."

"Goodnight Valerie, safe journey."

"Night Sandy. I'll call you later. Goodnight Zoe."

Zoe wrapped her arms around Valerie's neck and kissed her on the lips. "Goodnight Valerie, look after Sam for me."

"I will sweetheart, you have my word."

Sam and Zoe kissed goodnight and Valerie drove her son back home. Stepping in through the kitchen door, the house seemed cold and somehow lifeless. None of the adventure of the Aames household. Sam went to go upstairs to his room.

"Hey, hey!" called Valerie. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Upstairs Mum. Why, what can I get you?"

"Not so fast young man. I think it's high time we had some new rules in this house. From now on, you're to leave your clothes at the door. This is now a clothed female, naked male household. Am I making myself clear? Now, STRIP!"

Sam smiled and gave his mother a huge kiss, then practically tore his clothes off until he was standing there naked before her, his boner standing instantly to attention.

"And I think we should start inviting the Aames' around to us, at least one night a week, or maybe even the occasional weekend. What do you say to that?"

"I think you have great ideas Mum, that's why I love you."

"Is that the only reason you love me?"

His cock throbbed as she took hold of it and pulled him closer to her.

"No Mum. I love you for all kinds of reasons in all kinds of ways."

"Mmm, good answer, light of my life. But just one thing. When you came in the condom, you knew it was me, didn't you?"

Sam bit his lip and looked down at the floor. He nodded.

"I thought as much. You did a lovely thing for Zoe, she was beginning to look so forlorn. I'm proud of you son."

"Thanks Mum. That means a lot."

She kissed him again and he went to head upstairs so he could call Zoe, but his mother tugged once more on his cock, pulling him back to her.

"And one other thing as well. I don't want Sandy looking younger than me, so from now on, I want a steady supply of face cream, is that understood?"

Sam's face cracked as he looked at the twinkle in his mother's eye. They both cracked up.

"Sure thing Mum. I think that can be arranged."

THE END

*****

And for those of you who were keeping score, the results of the ten rounds were thus:-

Round 1: Kissing Sam's lips - all correct.

Round 2: Touching the ladies' brooches - all correct.

Round 3: Sniffing the ladies' crotches - all correct.

Round 4: Squeezing the ladies' clothed breasts - all correct.

Round 5: Touching the ladies' bare bottoms - Zoe correct.

Round 6: Slurping the ladies' vaginas - Valerie correct.

Round 7: Running their fingers over Sam's cock - Valerie correct.

Round 8: Sucking on bare boobs - all correct.

Round 9: Sucking Sam's cock - Zoe correct.

Round 10: Naked whole body experience - Zoe correct, but Sam cheated so Zoe would win.

Final scores: Zoe 8 points, Valerie 7 points, Mrs. Aames 5 points.

**

Hope you enjoyed it Valerie - that's if you even found it.

Love Zoe.