Cloudy with a Chance of Pixies Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

A Fae must have been ultimately responsible, and a Fae got the ball rolling again in this case. A silver-haired, statuesque beauty with glittery skin (Probably a Mermaid using a land-legs spell) stood up in the front row of the bleachers and tore off her tank-top, allowing buoyant melons with gold nipples to bounce free.

"I'm... I'm under a spell.... I can't control myself." The land-legged mermaid announced, as if in justification as she ran one of the courtside photographers between her ample cleavage, while fondling her crotch. Other women, humans claimed to be under the same spell, and licked their lips before they brought the dildo-men up to meet them.

From his awkward vantage point, Chester could still see women by the dozens stripping themselves; all claiming magical insanity. (It could hold up in a court of law.) Yeah, insanity maybe; but of a somewhat more mundane variety - it was one of these mass hysteria cases you hear about, some of them really believing the lie that sweeps the crowd.

Dozens of women began to strip; you could easily separate the women by species; only the humans wore bras. And there were easily ten bra-clad women stripping for every braless Fae. That mermaid may have started it, but it was humans that expanded upon the general disorder.

There would be no stopping the madness, not for a while yet. Chester recognized one of the EMMT's, as he shrunk down... down.. into a human dildo. Whatever magical safety measures they used just didn't prepare them for whatever the hell spell had hit everyone. It didn't take long from there before the mass-orgy swung into high-gear. Penises throbbed from between breasts, on top of breasts, inside naked pussies, inside asses - several men near the middle rows of the bleachers had in effect become living strap ons! Hand-jobs... breast-jobs... foot jobs... it only continued to escalate. With live cameras rolling every step of the way.

Finally, it was his turn. Coach Chester felt smooth, cool hands tightening around the length of his hardening man-stick. And who could it be besides Kiki. She raised his reduced body in front of her perky, pale lips, and blew a snowflake from her mouth as if to greet him.

"N-no... not here... m-my wife... in the crowd."

"Yes. But somehow, I don't think anyone will blame you." Kiki rightly concluded. " You must understand; it's my nature to fuck any cock available; it takes a lot of willpower to limit myself to one man."

"NNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHH" Coach moaned.

"That means that, for that one man, I must fuck him more. Much more. I didn't do this, and don't know who did, but I'm going to take full advantage. Your wife needn't worry; I don't plan to steal you forever; I'm going to fuck my way to the top of the human world, and I'm just getting started." As the scheming winter-spirit announced her ambitions, she ran Chester's cock between her thrusting boobs.... ohhhh... now...now.... the sensation was amplified!

Kiki was topless now, and Coach Chester's lips quivered in shock at the sensations bombarding him. Her natural body heat was comforting, but because she was some sort of legendary winter-nymph, waves of cold radiated from her skin in a way that wasn't thermodynamically logical, but hey - she was a creature of magic. The continuous hot-cold contrast of her smooth skin was amplified somehow, as a result of this dildo-spell that had taken hold of him.

HOT-COLD-HOT-COLD-SOOOOOOOO HOT..... and then waves of cold... it came just short of being painful, but it set his nerves on fire in a way he never believed possible. If it was possible for a man's heart to give out on him during sex, now should be one of those times. His mind shut down as the underside of his penis was dragged between those full, swelling tit-melons, down.... towards her navel, as her Cheerleader skirt was tanked down.

"I have decided...." Kiki began. " That I'm going to want a souvenir of our affair... I've been... much more hesitant than most Fae about this but you.... yes, I want your seed in me. All you have to give." The winter-nymph purred. "No, you won't be able to pull out this time, Coach. Your male gift will take root in me at lassssssssst."

Pregnant.

It was something he had tried to avoid in the past, and he thought Kiki agreed but now... now between the magic, the bliss of her body, and his own explosive cock; he was past reason, past consequences. He slipped into her, she pressed him into her crotch, slipping into her magical pussy; steamy and frigid - simmering and glacial all at once. He'd plundered her womanly treasures before, yes - but somehow this dildo-spell amped up every sensation to seizure-inducing levels! He positioned his small feet on either side on her now giantess thighs for leverage as his body thrust and pumped of its own accord, apart from the press of her own fingers, or the protests of his rational mind. With his voice, he could only howl.

And spurt.

And spurt.

Inside her feminine core, again and again as his world dissolved into freezing heat.

**********

It would be some time before they would be missed. Lisaeluriel reclined nude in her apartment. Muscular, naked men reduced to living dildos thrashed upon her belly, breasts, and in both hands. With all the confusion from the game, she would have extra time to enjoy each and every one of the players, in her own way. But admittedly, there were limits to the female orgasm; or at least Lisa's endurance. The magic of the dildo spell gave the men a rapid-fire sexual potency that would torment them unless given continuous release inside a woman. And some of the members of the basketball team were growing anxious, despite numerous orgasms. It was a classic case of having bitten off more than she could chew; as the humans would put it.

"... And in regard to the unexplained thaumaturgical event at the recent basketball game; every available option is being explored to identify the causative agencies and take appropriate action." said the bland-faced University spokesman at the televised press-conference. The murmur of the assembled reporters rose immediately asking questions that would not be answered.

Lisa chuckled. Standard canned response to things like this. The only real question was who the higher-ups would arbitrarily decide to fire in order to pretend to cover their asses.

There was a frantic knocking on the door, which in moments swung open. Lisa had forgotten to lock it again. She just didn't mind anyone seeing her naked was all.

It was Matt.

And yet it wasn't Matt. He had a seriousness to him, his eyes harder... wider. His penis certainly, seemed harder. No normal pants or underwear could hope to conceal the massive python bulging from his groin. And there was something in the air... something new and tangibly different. About him.

"Pixie Dust."

"Yes. Pacifica is a little different from most pixies; she's a slut yes, but that's not her whole life. She's an excellent practitioner of experimental magic. She also explained that it was high-time a pixie gave me the Dust ritual." Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"So she went all the way, huh? The Pixie Dust ritual made sense back in Faerie, when men where so scarce. But I've got no shortage of guys wanting to fuck me here."

" It says something about the pixie, and about the man. My dick is so large now, and will be permanently, that there's no way a human woman could ever take this monster between my legs." Lisa sat up, basketball players tumbling off her chest.

"Errhh... you have to understand Matt; it's for our survival. Pixies never have male offspring; with so many other Fae competing for men, we need an edge. It's nothing personal, no need to be angry."

"I'm not angry, far from it. This means that I belong to the pixies now, no one else could ever handle this penis. And pixies know it. I would have been here sooner, but I had to stop at the Mall, and got fucked three times by random pixies who sensed the change." Matt caressed Lisa's pink hair.

"I shouldn't have tried to extort you; I tried to send Biff out with a reversal potion that would have eased your addiction to dildo magic. He didn't give it you?"

"No, I don't know what happened, I never saw him. Pacifica used the spell on me; fucked me as deeply and thoroughly as I could have hoped." Lisa's eyes widened at her unspoken question.

"Yes, you wondered how she could have gotten your signature spell without your knowing about it? You were afraid she stole it. Pacifica didn't steal it."

"Didn't?"

"No. You gave it to her."

"Wh-but I..."

"The way she explains it, Pixie Flockings are a crucial biological process for your kind with deep bonding potential. Pixies are vulnerable then, in a state of sexual intoxication; they share things with each other, secrets and truths they might otherwise keep to themselves."

"Yes but I..." Lisa's antennae began curling nervously.

"If you believe Pacifica, some pixies, like you are trying too hard to fit yourselves into a human, professional mold, denying your true, sexual nature. She claims this creates a dissonance in your mind. She says you're trying to fight against your deepest instincts, and that makes you suppress a lot of what happens during something crucial, like a PFF."

"I... I gave it to her... and forgot it?" She stated, half to herself. Matt nodded.

" Pacifica did the Pixie Dust ritual on me; because a man augmented in this way now has some power over pixies themselves. You're too rigid Lisa; your professional ambitions are causing you to loose touch with yourself; and by giving you the fucking of a lifetime; you'll be able to reconcile with your true self." Lisa moaned, her breasts jiggled.

"And I'm not leaving. Ever."

Lisa moaned in acceptance, as Matt's nearly fifteen-inch cock erupted into view before her.

**********

Hartford Jamison lit a cigar in his penthouse office high above the city. It was over now; the Pixie-Flocking madness had died down. Though virile for his age and possessor of a healthy sex-drive, the C.E.O. of Jamison Investments did not take part. A lot of the trouble had occurred in his own building; a pixie intern had caused a lot of problems on the fortieth floor; but in any situation there was a silver lining.

An elevator opened on the south wall; it was a secured, personal elevator requiring a key, only intended for himself and his... special employees. The door opened on a woman of impossible voluptuousness. Her hips and breasts jutted provocatively. Her tailor-cut deep blue business dress opened at the top to make way for swelling mountains of bulging cleavage that bulged and jiggled like pale water-balloons ready to explode out of her clothing. She brushed a strand of sky-blue hair out of her eyes as she approached Jamison's desk with a stack of file-folders.

"The International Finance Reports your ordered, sir." She replied with a slight hint of nervousness.

"Very good, Tara. Are there any problems settling in?"

"N-No sir. I just want to say what a wonderful opportunity this is! The adjoining apartments are excellently furnished! But I.... I know what we talked about and I..." Tara sheepishly dragged her foot in a circle on the floor. "You've mentioned your... erh... male appetites! I just sort of wonder why don't you... why don't you have any Fae employees up here?" Jamison smiled, rotating in his plush chair.

"A popular misconception." He puffed on his cigar, the smoke matching the silvery hue of his slicked-back mane of thick hair. "Most people in today's world believe that the Fae are the future." Another puff, in the shape of a smoke ring. "Not true. The Fae could have impressive powers; but they're too impulsive, unfocused. They typically lack the ability to set an objective, and pursue it to the end come hell or high-water.

"No, not the Fae...." another smoke ring. "But rather, magically-enhanced humans, such as yourself." Tara nodded, but her lips parted as she took in a breath, an unspoken need etched on her face. "Yes, my dear. I understand; you have the libido of a sex-addiction support group, by yourself. But before your transformation you gained impressive credentials in business law and international finance. Those like you, those with useful knowledge and abilities; changed by magic will be the true inheritors of the future." Tara seemed increasingly agitated and anxious.

" Your simply need a gigantic cock to drive you to multiple orgasms once every four hours or so."

"And.... that's where you come in?" Tara asked hopefully. Jamison responded with a bellowing laugh. He pressed an intercom button. Then standing to his full six-nine height, he pulled open his suit jacket, revealing impressive pectoral muscles for a man so old. The bulge in his pants grew, and grew, and Tara licked her lips in anticipation.

As the east door opened, Jamison's baseball-bat cock was finally unleashed; just in time to be seen by a pink-haired woman in a blue, private security uniform. "You called si - rrrr - oohhhhhh...."

"Penthouse security, computer maintenance, the nuances of my financial dealings.... all are performed by yourselves; useful women transformed into hypersluts by their mishaps with the Fae. As the good officer is new, she will witness how I reward my most treasured employees."

"Yes...." sky-blue haired Tara moaned as she frantically tore free of her dress. Another button caused a pair of plastic cups attached to clear tubes to release from the front panel of the desk. With a trill of relief, Tara fastened the cups to her turgid nipples. Almost immediately, the suction began to relieve her impossibly fertile breasts of their burgeoning cornucopia of rich, enchanted milk.

Though a man over sixty, Jamison had a powerfully virile figure and surging cock that suggested extensive magical augmentation. "You...." he turned to the pink-haired newcomer. "Shall watch every stroke; to see what awaits you."

The security officer moaned, her hands pressed into the throbbing terrain of her own out-sized chest melons, alternating between her mountainous, magical breasts, and her frothing pussy. Although the sexual exhibition was intended only for the newcomer, along a second story balcony of the lavish penthouse space, several other doors opened, and several other impossibly gorgeous hypersluts emerged to steal glances at the proceedings. Tara wasn't the newest, but she had still been uneasy, until now. Now she knew she was at home here in a way she could not be even around her own college-aged daughter. All these women were unnaturally perfected as well!

There was a honey-blond in a silk bathrobe fingering the nipples on her soccer-ball boobs. Another pink-haired woman, but taller, and slightly lankier than the new ex-police officer. A green-haired nympho, nude but with a great, taut pregnant belly stared at them while caressing herself. A vast crop of young throbbing sympathetically within her. There was a cleaning woman in a voluptuously-tailored french-maid uniform with tanned skin as smooth and perfect as a bronze mirror. But no one with a figure like hers would ever reasonably resort to manual labor. Probably once a normal member of the janitorial staff in this building; until some obscene encounter with the Fae, like Tara had.

"No, women such as yourselves cannot hope to work in any normal office setting without distraction and disruption; but I have gathered useful hypersluts from a spectrum of industries." Jamison stepped around his desk, to where Tara hunched on all fours, relieved as the automated pumps milked her impossibly ripe breasts of their creamy bounty. Jamison caressed her nude ass, and was greeted by a shudder of welcoming delight. On the balcony above them, the cleaning woman uttered a shriek of sexual madness as she got on her knees, yanked down her uniform and angled her own breasts like weapons, blasting tight streams of her own milk in the direction of the other hypersluts with a wail of longing. At this fecund bombardment, there were no howls of disgust or grimaces of disapproval, as Tara would have expected from natural humans. No, just coos of delight. They all understood. All of the billionaire's women were ultra-erotic cartoons of female sexuality with the volume turned waaaaaaaay up. Just like Tara, and the new, pink-haired security officer.

Jamison released another bellowing laugh as he gazed at what happened on the balcony. "I know who gets to be next. Magically-enhanced humans...."

"We...."

"Are..."

"The Future!!" And all the hypersluts squealed in delight as Jamison's impossible cock slipped deep inside Tara.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers