All Comments on 'Club Switch'

by switchboy257

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What ever turns you on

But it sure turned me off, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
liked it except for one thing

I could have done without the big hairy pussy part honestly. The rest was very creative. Interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
goals of social justice and sex-positive feminism.

Equality. What strange world are you living in? I know a bunch of men who would like to have equality and why not just say FEMDOM instead of trying to lie and hide under "goals of social justice and sex-positive feminism."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very original and well written

This was a good story. There were a couple of minor issues with the writing -- names confused, for example. However, it was a pretty original concept. Too bad you didn't explore the feminine submission a bit more, but it was still an enjoyable read.

lily4nowlily4nowover 14 years ago
LOVED IT, BUT HOW ABOUT FINISHING W/ THE WIFE???

Hey...just started reading your stuff. Very interesting, and very hot. I would really love it, though, if you would take this story further by giving as much time to the wife's submission as you did to the husband's. I was just starting to get nice and wet, and then BAM! Story over. Sooooo not fair, Switchboy! And if you're feeling extra generous, how about adding more to the end of "The Rapy". It was just getting really great, and then you stopped. Pleeeeeeeeze????? Thank you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stopped reading at this point...

The hostess explained: "This is part of our consent policy. Either of you is free to leave the club at any time. You have only to speak the words 'I forfeit' in a clear voice, and you will immediately be escorted to the exit. However, if you leave before three hours have passed, you will be charged one thousand rather than one hundred dollars for the evening. If you're going to be so fucking obvioust that you're just writing a story designed to piss off your reader, and that you don't actually have enough talent to write something erotic... I'm certainly not going to waste my time

nudemale4straponnudemale4straponover 13 years ago
Very Descriptive

I loved your descriptions of the preparation, yet skipping the details of play time inside the club. I would only have wanted a little more dialogue from the wife. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need a membership..

a great plot, well written and very exciting. power exchanges are massive turn ons.

the story most plausible! maybe written from experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story, well written

I would of loved to see what happens to his wife, and maybe have an opportunity for him to have a shot at his friend wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely absorbed in your writing style and command of words

An entire store here on Literotica that is very erotic, stimulating, and interesting with little to no sexual activity. Yes, as are probably all your readers, we were anxious for some strong sex that was at first very startling and frustrating for them which would have led to a sexual arrangement at home, but you are the wordsmith keeping it very, very powerful

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eat Snatch,Bitch!

After having been the submissive during their previous 2 visits to the club,I'd like to imagine that during the 3 hours of their 3rd visit, during which he was the dominant partner,he made sure that he got everything he'd ever wanted from his wife, (Swallow his cum,lick his asshole,etc.) In addition I hope he sought out the biggest,blackest cock in the crowd and invited it to take a long ride down her Hershey Highway!

After this,any "switching" would only take place in the privacy of their own bedroom.No sense in taking a chance that she'd get even the next time the club smiled on the females!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Helluva Good Read

"I had never fantasized, dreamed, or even imagined anything so bizarre and terrifying as a scrotum leash."

At this point in the story I was thinking "Neither have I, tell me more, lol."

Looking forward to reading a follow-up of this, if you have it in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it! Had been searching for equality of sexes since ages, this is it.

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the concept. Saw the male perspective on things, and ooff, power woman and cute men are a HUGE turn on, so refreshingly unique. The author has very respectful and consensual style of writing this piece, couldn't put it down, read it with video going through my mind. Absolutely lovely and surprisingly, Jack part turned out good, contrary to his expectations and all the pleasure he is forced to inspite of the situation not to his liking. Brilliantly written and conceptualized. The wife part in the end was a fair closer to the story.

5 Stars! Don't listen to naysayers, I stumbled upon you and have been going through your work, keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it's been 12 year since you this story, whis you would write what the husband did with his wife on men's night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous