Coach's Conquests Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers

He knew he couldn't stand much more of this before he would explode. Her action was intense but not steady or rhythmic. As he felt he was nearing his orgasm, he reached down and put his hand on her head to guide her. She took his clues and started sucking and stroking him with an intense but slow rhythm. His hips began to move with her tempo.

"Oh Pamela, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum..."

With that she stopped her stroking and grabbed his cock halfway up and closed her grip tight on him. She continued to suck, lick and kiss the head as she waited for him to fill her mouth with his warm juice. He could feel his muscles convulsing and his cock twitching even before the actual ejaculation began. He began to moan as the intensity built. Her tight grip around his cock felt so good, almost as if she was holding his orgasm in and preventing the spasms from moving into his cock.

His balls and his loins ached with the desire to let go the flood of cum he sensed was there and ready to go. She moved her hand down just a bit and released her pressure ever so lightly. That was all he could take.

"Ahhhhhhh," he heard himself utter without control. Every muscle below his waist seemed to be jerking violently as he thrust his hips upward trying to follow the force of the orgasm. The spasms came in waves as he could now feel that with each convulsion his cum was shooting out. He opened his eyes and watched Pamela as she made love to his cock.

Her tongue rested on the head, her mouth was open anticipating the stream of pearly fluid spurting out. He watched as she directed his shots, first into her mouth and then onto her lips. A third hit her chin and then her nose. He only wished he could keep shooting as he would have loved to coat her face completely.

Pamela wrapped her fingers around his twitching rod low at the base and squeezed up toward the tip, forcing every drop of semen out. With each stroke of her hand a little more would surface, and she sucked it all down.

Now it was his heart pounding through his chest as his body went limp in exhaustion. Pamela let go of his manhood and cuddled up next to him, her face still smeared with cum. He pulled her to him and kissed and licked her face and chin -- tasting himself -- until it was clean. He remembered thinking how good her body felt next to his.

Bret reached for the champagne bottle, and they both had a drink from the bottle, their champagne glasses on the floor somewhere.

"I still want to feel you inside me," she quietly whispered. He smiled as he felt his cock twitch in reaction.

"You will," he simply replied, and he put the bottle down and began to kiss her stomach and chest. He then fondled her breasts and alternated sucking on each nipple. Then just moments later his cock was rock hard again, and he couldn't wait to get it inside of her.

Bret moved on top of her with his hips between her now open legs. He supported himself on his arms while he rubbed his cock on the outside of her pussy. Already her lips were wet and soft, and he felt that he would easily slide into her should he try. Not yet, though. He kept up rubbing the outside against her clit until she was once again breathing hard and fast.

He ran the full length of his cock along her clit several times, from the tip all the way until his balls were pressed against her. Like a violinist bowing across the strings of his instrument, he rubbed, changing pressure and tempo several times.

Finally Pamela reached down and grabbed his now wet cock and guided the tip to the opening of her cunt. Without hesitation or warning he surprised her by thrusting hard, fast and deep into her. She gasped out loud and he pressed as hard and as deep as he could. She seemed not to take another breath for 20 or 30 seconds.

When she finally started breathing it was labored and rapid at first, and she couldn't make a sound. That changed soon when he started to pump her with long, slow strokes. She started to groan and grunt her words with each push he made into her.

Slowly but steadily he increased the tempo, and as he did, he began to make a circular motion with his hips on the way in. He was pumping and grinding her with steady, hard strokes. With each stroke she was lifting her hips to his and grinding with him.

Bret couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her tits jiggling in rhythm to the action and her face glowing with an expression of lustful enjoyment of the sensations.

He had wanted to fuck her since the first time he saw her at the beginning of the football season. He had enjoyed lusting after her in her sexy bikini. He had enjoyed taking a towel off of her in his house. He had loved fucking her in his bed. But something about tonight, this night, had him so hot for the senior from Valley Falls.

He continued to fuck her hard for what seemed like several minutes at which point she lifted her legs off the bed and placed them on his shoulders. He pushed himself forward a bit so he was now completely over her and she was almost folded in half at the hips. He could now reach down with his lips and kiss her.

She sucked so hard on his tongue he thought she would rip it out, but within seconds, as he again ground himself deep into her, she let out a scream and jerked her hips. So violent again were her contractions that he didn't know whether he would be able to keep balanced in that position.

Every time he thought her shaking was about to stop, she'd let out another yell and start to grind her hips violently again. This happened three or four times before she finally relaxed and lifted her legs off his shoulders.

He laid down on her and wrapped his arms around her. His cock was still in her pussy, still hard and anxious to explode. He loved the feel of her tits on his chest. Slowly he started to pump her again and she whimpered in reaction.

"Am I hurting you?"

"NO....it feels good.....keep going....keep fucking me 'til you cum."

Her dirty talk really turned him on, and he began fucking her in earnest, hard and fast. He sat up on his knees and lifted her hips off the bed and pounded his meat into her. She started to sound as if she might cum again. He kept at it until his back and arms were too tired to continue so he pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her stomach. He straddled over her ass and entered her pussy from behind.

She yelled out again but he didn't stop this time. He laid her down on her back with his legs on the outside of hers. With her legs closer together her pussy was so tight. The feel of her cool ass on his hips was an amazing sensation. He buried his face in her neck and blonde hair, the same blonde hair that was styled so nicely hours ago in preparation for the state championship game.

Now it was out of her scrunchy and flying all over the place.

"Oh yes!" he moaned as he fucked her and fucked her from behind. Then with three final hard shots he was there. "Oh God, Pamela," he moaned as he felt his balls aching. The muscles in his groin erupted in a fury. He yelled as the waves of orgasm ejected his cum deep into her stomach. He pushed hard against her, his cock twitching inside. He felt like his 8 inches was now 11 as blood in his head rushed to his dick, making him feel like he was about to black out.

He held himself in her for several minutes. Pamela rolled over to face him and as she did, he rolled onto his back, exhausted and sweating. She mounted him and reinserted his cock into her pussy now literally dripping with her fluids and his. She breathed lightly on his face to cool the beads of sweat on his brow. He closed his eyes and exhaled.

Pamela rested her head on his chest and lie on top of him until his cock went completely limp and fell out of her. Then she quietly lay next to him gently stroking his arms and chest with her fingers.

"That was great, coach," she said, smiling. "Really great. Great season, too. When does basketball season start?"

THE END...FOR NOW

MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers
12