Cock, Black Cock Plenty of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andaman was on his back this time, cock erect as they guided her down onto him, her well lubed and freshly stretched anus yielding reluctantly to gravity as her own weight impaled her before they pushed her shoulders back so she lay on his lap as he cupped her breasts allowing Williams to slide between her legs as Llareggub and Judd held her knees wide apart, Trefork waited to stick his cock in her mouth, while Roberts and Smith readied themselves to suck her nipples as Arun and Mumps prepared to suck her toes, and the recovering Garrick and Umbuntu began to lick her ears.

Lucinda's mind exploded with the mixed sensations, her vagina stretched uncomfortably by a cock that banged painfully against the neck of her womb, while another gross intrusion agonisingly spread her anus and at the same time large but surprisingly tender lips inflamed her toes nipples and ears, even as a further penis sought access to her mouth and throat.

Six rotations, over an hours fucking reduced Lucinda to a quivering over stimulated wreck, the lads were tiring so Jarvis halved the squad, one for two breasts, one for the toes, one for the head, both kissing and mouth fucking, and most importantly he ordered the butt plug so she would stay well filled without the lad working hard to fuck her ass.

B section slipped away for a cup of tea and viagra first and then as the set in for the long haul Jarvis allowed the weariest squaddies to lay on their bunks.

"Man serial fucking is fucking hard work!" Trefork admitted, "For fucks sake , my tools red raw!"

"Get a fucking purple heart for being wounded in action if you were a yank!" CSM Jarvis exclaimed, "Can you carry on or do you fancy guard duties?"

"Right," Trefork agreed, "Bit of KY should sort it sarn't major."

"Bad tradesman always blames his tool," Jarvis mused.

"Good soldier always looks after his weapon," someone muttered.

Lucinda lay in a fog of ecstasy mingled with agony, her breasts were numb now, as was her whole crotch, the butt blug had ceased to be agonising, she just drifted from one ejaculation to the next barely noticing, she wanted a drink, the lights and the warmth of the soldiers bodies made her sweat so profusely that beads of moisture dripped onto the bed.

Another rotation and another, one face merged with another, one cock with another only Jarvis' gave any variation with his pinkness and as dawn approached she may even have fallen asleep.

Morning saw the lads breakfasting, Lucinda was allowed five minutes in the bathroom, before they gave her a new enema and bent her over the end of the bed before rota fucking her anus, though the lads were flagging now.

CSM Jarvis tried to rally his men though lack of sleep was playing mind games, maybe he needed a bigger squad, a dozen seemed a lot but the lads were on Viagra and black coffee now and signs of battle fatigue were all too obvious as they dragged themselves to their bunks after performing and had to be ordered back to screw Lucinda whereas earlier they would fought each other for the chance to get between her legs.

It was some twenty hours into the operation when CSM Jarvis had to admit defeat, he rang the guardroom and asked for a message to be sent to Col Melchett, "Spirit is willing but flesh is weak, request permission to abort mission and withdraw."

"George," Lady Melchett called, "Message from the office, request permission to abort mission."

"Right," he agreed, "Where is Geoffrey?"

"Last seen in the Library with a pile of old Autosport Magazines," Mary replied.

"Send him to the garage," Melchett suggested, "Suggest he tells CSM Jarvis to stand the men down while he takes Lucy to the pub."

"George!" Mary protested, "That's appalling!"

"Well, what else can we do?" he asked.

"Let her decide what she wants?" Mary asked.

"It's black and ten inches long the last I heard," Melchett replied sadly.

Geoffrey couldn't understand what he was being asked to do, why would Lucinda be in the garage, he didn't think she liked cars but as a house guest he could hardly refuse Mary's request to relay the message and taking her out to dinner would be at least a small step towards getting her into bed.

He strode briskly across the gravel yard to the garage and opened the door, turned and opened the inner door and stopped frozen in shocked amazement as he saw two almost exhausted big black soldiers holding Lucinda down while a third wearily screwed her.

Lucinda turned her head to see Geoffrey walk in and stop abruptly almost as if he had seen a ghost, "Geoffrey!" she gasped as he stared at her open mouthed, and looking almost human in his civilian style tee shirt and jeans instead of his usual uniform, and the weary Pte Gordy Umbuntu paused in mid stroke uncertain as to whether he should salute or just keep fucking Lucinda as CSM Jarvis had ordered.

Lucinda wished the floor would open and swallow her, it was bravado that led her to ask for ten inch black cock for her eighteenth birthday never for a second believing her parents would allow her to have sex with a negro let alone to find a whole platoon and arrange for her to be screwed continuously for almost twenty four hours.

Poor Lucy was covered in sweat, hers and that of her many ebony lovers, her golden hair matted stuck to her scalp and straggled across the pillows, her party dress long discarded lay crumpled beside the bed and as Umbuntu energetically humped her so Andaman waited on the bench, naked except his socks and dog tags as with the aid of some porn mags he nursed his huge erection back to life.

"Fancy a drink Lucinda?" Geoffrey finally asked after what seemed like several minutes had elapsed..

"You do mean a drink, you're not going to piss in my mouth or anything stupid are you?" Lucinda asked.

"Lord no," Geoffrey repelled by the suggestion, "No Pimms or something down the pub by the river," Geoffrey suggested, "But I suppose I could piss in your mouth if you would rather?"

"Don't be an idiot!" Lucinda snapped.

"Just a thought," Geoffrey sighed, "I'll leave you to enjoy your, ah, friends," he added uncertainly.

"Enjoy, don't be a complete twat, they're raping me you idiot!" Lucinda protested.

"Hardly Luce, I distinctly remember that last evening when you were told about your present you asked for black cock and lots of it." Geoffrey explained.

"That was yesterday, as of today I never want to see another black cock as long as I live," Lucy admitted.

"Miss," Umbuntu said urgently, "You want me to pull out? I'm cumming."

"I really don't care any more," Lucinda admitted, "Do whatever you want."

"Uggggghhhh, Miss!" Umbuntu gasped.

"Ugh that is disgusting!" Geoffrey sighed, "How could you Luce?"

"I just wanted some excitement," Lucinda protested, "I wasn't actually serious."

"Well if that's excitement you're welcome to it," Geoffrey insisted.

"You don't?" Lucinda asked, "Want to be next do you?"

"What?" he asked.

"Be next," she said, "To fuck me."

"Certainly not!" Geoffrey insisted, "Good lord no, no you stink and I'm certainly not getting into any sordid group sex thing, no I just wondered if you would like a drink."

"Yes please," she said.

"I'll fetch the car," he said, "Ten minutes?" and he turned to CSM Jarvis, "Col Melchett asked me to say you may stand the men down while I take Lucinda for a drink."

"Very good sir, will you give the lady a few minutes to get dressed?" CSM Jarvis asked.

"I suppose so, she can hardly go down the pub like that," Geoffrey admitted, "Ten minutes?" he queried and he strode from the garage thinking of the black faces leering at Lucinda and their glistening black torsos and their great black cocks pistoning in and out of her stretched and bruised cunt.

CSM Jarvis sprang to action immediately, "Red section, get up, look lively," he bellowed, "Andaman find the lady's clothes, get that hose pipe working and get her cleaned up!"

They couldn't do much about her hair, Private Roberts suggested a crew cut which went down like a lead balloon, but a frantic session with shampoo and conditioner took away most of the sweat and semen, while at the other end "Muddler" Luddlethan and "Fancy" Mumps worked on giving her a cold water enema with a high pressure hose and thoroughly hosed out the last vestiges of semen from her anus and vagina ignoring her screams and flailing legs in equal measure as they did so.

Finally she was ready, she wobbled drunkenly, her whole pelvis ached and she stepped out into the evening sunlight to find Geoffrey standing outside wearing his best dress uniform chatting with her father and admiring a ten year old MG ZR.

"Ah Lucinda, you look like a cheap tart," her father greeted her, "Did you enjoy your present?"

"You bastards!" she protested, "You knew I wasn't serious!"

"But you were my sweet," he insisted, "You really should have a more secure password on your facebook account!"

"Daddy!" she squealed, "How the hell did you get that?"

"GCHQ darling, they sent you a virus, didn't you know?" he asked with a grin.

"So your joke's over, very funny!" Lucinda sneered.

"Oh no," he replied, "I had the squad stand down for bit of R and R before the next session."

"What?" she asked.

"Oh yes, it's a whole week," he explained.

"I'll leave home." Lucinda threatened.

"And go where exactly?" he asked.

"Geoffrey will find me somewhere," she said, "He worships the ground I stand on."

"Did darling, you're damaged goods now," her father said, "Anyway you can ask him."

"Geoffrey," Lucinda asked, "Will you take me away from all this?"

"Oh, gosh," Geoffrey said, "How do you mean exactly?"

"She's had enough black cock for the moment, fancies some pink instead," Col Melchett explained.

"That is not what I said daddy!" Lucinda insisted, "I just can't take it any more, you know, you think it's fun then it isn't any more and you realise they just treat you like a piece of meat and."

"It's ok Lucy, I understand, you're young and naive, and very lovely, I'll look after you." Geoffrey insisted.

"Not without my permission you wont," Col Melchett insisted, "Do I take it you are asking for my daughter's hand in matrimony?"

"Not exactly sir," Geoffrey said diffidently, "I just want to help her."

"Do you or do you not want to sleep with my daughter?" Col Melchett asked.

"Yes sir," Geoffrey agreed , "But she."

"What she wants or thinks she wants is irrelevant," the Col insisted, " I'll tell Mary, congratulations, you're engaged!"

"Daddy!" Lucinda protested.

"Geoffrey's cock or a dozen black ones Lucy, you choose!" Col Melchett demanded.

"I'll decide later," she sighed, "Oh god, why didn't I just have that MINI you promised?"

"But, I got you this nice MG," the Colonel said, "Eighteen Hundred, Variable Valve Timing,"

"Gosh!" Geoffrey replied, "VVT, I bet that goes like stink sir!"

"Typical, more interested in the car than in me!" Lucinda protested theatrically, at least she had a car, and all the black cock she could handle so why wasn't life perfect?

The meal was probably romantic, but Lucinda was too hungry to care and just wanted to wash the taste of semen from her mouth and do what it took to stop Geoffrey taking her back to the garage and more non stop sex with C company.

Too soon the meal was over so she suggested a moonlight stroll along the riverbank where she found a suitable spot and lay down.

Moonlight shone on Lucinda's hair as she lay on the grass in a clumsy attempt at seduction, lying across the riverbank pathway, fully dressed except for her panties as Geoffrey obliged and incongruous in his best dress uniform, minus trousers, he inexpertly slipped his modest manhood into her stretched and bruised vagina.

To Lucinda the smoothness of Geoffreys skin, its softness and the easy way he slipped inside her made her realise that perhaps sex with Geoffrey could be tolerable if tedious and then as he began to hump her, she felt his crotch banging against her clit, she gasped at the sensation of his crotch against her clit, so different from the black cocks battering the neck of her womb, she moaned softly and sighed as waves of ecstasy rolled over her and smiled at Geoffrey, "Yes!" she mouthed, and then she realised.

"No Geoffrey must'nt!" she shrieked, "Nooo!"

"What in gods name is wrong?" he asked as he stopped in mid fuck.

"Oh for gods sake don't stop you idiot!" she railed, "Fuck me!"

"Ok," Geoffrey agreed, "If you want me to," and he renewed his assault on Lucinda's well used cunt, his muscles well toned from press ups with the men he commanded made the task easy and natural and only her wailing spoiled the moment so he clamped his mouth to hers silencing her as he possessed her completely.

"Oh fucking hell Geoffrey where did that come from?" Lucinda protested as she lay back emotionally and pPity he didn't stand on an IED! Melchett added, Two fifteen,I just wanted some excitement,hysically drained as Geoffrey rolled off her to lie on his back pressing his best uniform jacket into the mud as they stared at the moon.

"What?" he asked.

"My fucking orgasm thats what, Jesus," she complained, "I saw stars and everything!"

"So?" he asked.

"The black chaps just hurt me you know, too long too deep?" she explained.

"I'm afraid I don't have a clue," he replied, "Never having been fucked by a black person, at all, well up the bottom, I mean I'm not that way at all actually."

"Shut up Geoffery," Lucinda said, "Balls I suppose I'll have to to bloody university and screw the white boys."

"Or black ones with smaller cocks?" he offered helpfully.

"I could have your babies instead and get some married quarters?" she suggested.

"No University," Geoffrey explained, "Your father said we should have a reasonable engagement, and then get married when we are out of Helmand."

"Did he plan this?" she asked.

"In a manner of speaking, this was plan C I think." Geoffrey suggested.

"What was plan A?" she asked.

"Tony Reilly," he replied.

"Oh yuck!" she gasped.

"Only joking," he said, "Shall we, something's come up?"

Lucinda stared at the pale sausage like shape slowly emerging from a gap in Geoffrey's shirt as it swelled to its full size, "It would be a shame to waste it," she said as she reached out and guided it back inside her as Geoffrey rolled over once again.

12