All Comments on 'Cock Craving College Life Pt. 01'

by jr29406sc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
WANT MORE

Not bad, want to see Part 2, before I can decide how good it is. This was a nice start, lets see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yum

I'd love to have been Marcus's roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

loved your story I have never sucked a cock but after reading your story it made so hot that I want to suck a cock to feel him ejaculating in my mouth I like my cum I am sure I would his

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yummy

That's such an exciting story never sucked a dick but I love watching porn with big dick black guys. Reading these storise turn me on so much keep them coming I love submissions of black dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
College roommate

Wish that’s how my first day of college had gone. Would’ve cleared up the confusion I had (I’m bi), and I certainly would’ve enjoyed living in the dorm more than I did!

I actually met a guy the first of school who — in hindsight — must have sensed I wasn’t straight. Short, buff, and handsome, he had a pull-up bar on his doorway. He pulled himself up and then wrapped his thighs around my neck, which shocked me. I pushed him off and laughed. However...

If I could relive that day, I would shut the door and drop to my knees. Could have changed the whole course of my college experience...for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG... I'm so Upset...

While your story has been posted for a fairly long time this is my first time reading it. When I got to the end I was praying there was a Part 2, Part 3 and beyond. I've had a very similar lover with the same name, 6'4" 230 lbs., 8" cock Red Bull can thickness. The differences were we weren't in college and he wasn't so verbally degrading to me as your Marcus. But, OMG, for close to 3 yrs. I sucked his cock 2-5 times a week and he fucked me (God he could fuck so good) 1-3 times a week on avarage. We lived in the same apartment complex. When we met I was a fun loving petite gay guy. After 6 months being with Marcus I was still fun loving but Marcus said if I wanted his cock on a regular he wanted me to be super feminine and girly. You can't imagine how much of a sissy I became for my Man.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

Lucky you to have a roommate like that to feed you his cock on a daily basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous