All Comments on 'Cocklust Repression'

by reg_roch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great.

Wow. Please keep writing! You've got talent.

DerekMUDerekMUabout 12 years ago
Wish there was more.

this was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needed More

I'm sure you don't need anyone commenting here for you to know that you probably could have gone into more detail when Gus found Ryan in the basement. You could have also played much more on the "cocklust" that Ryan slowly found himself experiencing. It was just too short to really get me going in the story, and the best part (when Ryan would have discovered his "cocklust" during his evening with Gus) didn't need to just be compressed into a hangover awakening and the short explanation at the end: you definitely had enough to go into overdrive with the scenes of discomfort, repression, uncertainty, and ultimate acceptance (even if it was just for the time being) of Ryan's buried fantasies.

That said, the many details and character qualities really pulled me in (and even turned me on) but fell just a bit short, in the end. I wouldn't mind a similar story with a longer plotline, considering the great material that you obviously have the talent of fabricating. With practice, you have some really steamy potential for the "Turned Out" genre.

Please write more! XD

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 10 years ago
Great start, crappy ending

You were doing fine until the point where he blacked out.

JoyceLynnTVSlutJoyceLynnTVSlutalmost 8 years ago
Give us more!

This was a good story with an interesting plot and story line, both of which could be developed with more "erotic" details. That is true about the scenes between Miss Lilly and Gus, Mike and Gus, and Ryan and Gus. Even with the additional "erotic" details Ryan could still have the blackout and the story could end the way it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice job

I really enjoy this story. It would be awesome to get a story about his friend Mike like how he ended up in the situation with gus to begin with and what happened after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He didn't try to contact Gus

I am jerking right now thinking of Gus in me. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ok

this is ok but not good. I wished that you had played the entire scene of what had happed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumbest thing ever. Yo really gay?! More a fagg wanna be.

Where did yo get those silly characters and plot, from a Kellogg box?

Stop sniffing yo daddy’s shorts, that ain’t inspirational drug fo ya sissy drivel, bub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody time waste.

No proper description of how the act actually happen.

Only some basic narrations of things happening.

Nothing erotic nothing sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, need more 'Cocklust Repression'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous