Cockometer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was embarrassing to answer, but I finally confessed that I was just too turned on and I needed to cool off. I thought I heard Ben stifled a sharp laugh, but when I looked over at him, he covered his mouth like he's really just coughed, and looked up at the celling and said "sorry" before snuggling closer to my wife and whispering something. Sheri moved closer to me, her ravished body dangerously close, her fingertips caressing my ear, tousling my hair, drawing me closer and kissing me.

"I'm sorry Sheri, but I've got to cool down a little, I'm so turned on."

Sheri's voice deluded me with her sincerity.

"Arnie, why don't you let me cool you off a little bit then." She pulled me up, took me by the hips and turned me around, telling me to kneel on the couch with my forearms on the back. I couldn't see how my being on my knees with my bare ass sticking out was going to cool me down, but she told me to wait there for her and not to worry, that she knew of just the thing to cool off an overheated lover. Ben and Lori were still exploring each others bodies, but I caught Ben's eye as his wife positioned me on the couch and went into the kitchen. I was sure I heard a suppressed snicker when Sheri poured a tall glass of water and opened the refrigerator and got some ice. The clinking of ice in the cool drink further mystified me; a drink might help a little, but if she laid one fingertip on my cock head, I would be back to full boil. My back was toward Ben and Lori, but I noticed they had gone quiet, their little sighs no longer audible. Sheri reached around in front of me and touched my lips with one of the half-round ice cubes. "Lick off the sharp edges, Arnie; it'll feel good." Fantasies about the cold ice whirled thru my head and I shivered at the thought of balls dipped into the freezing water, but that wasn't the plan. Sheri told me to spread my legs wider and, pressing between my shoulder blades me pushed against the back of the couch, and began tracing freezing lines up my thighs, stopping the icy track just before she reached my rear end. She went thru three cubes; the sensations were cold and hot at the same time, turning me on, but I didn't want her to stop. The backs of my legs were covered with goose bumps and my muscles were twitching when her warm hand slipped around my balls, pulling down on my sack, then fondling my still raging nuts, she was raking me with her nails as she tortured me with her icy weapon. When her freezing hand reached for my cock, I moved away from the couch, my back arched my butt even more vulnerable, more at her mercy. "You're still hard, Arnie. I'm sorry - she wasn't, of course- but you leave me no choice" and I felt the freezing drops dripping on the small of my back, oozing down my butt crack. "Stay still now Arnie" she said as she fished another one of the ice cubes out of the glass, kept hold of my cock as she put the glass back on the coffee table, and shoved the freezing cube between my butt cheeks, burrowing it into my puckered anus. I jumped, tiring to get away, but she shoved me back against the couch, probing me, holding the freezing cube hard against me. I could feel the icy water running down my crack and dripping off my balls. "Feeling cooler now, Arnie?" she asked as she switched hands, gripping my cock with her cold hand and taking another cube from the glass. She was circling my cheeks, icy tracks spiraling in toward my quivering hole, but when she asked if I wanted another one. I was short of breath again, but I nodded my head and she clamped her very cold hand around my balls and rubbed the chunk of ice which felt the size of a popsicle between my cheeks and commandingly drove the smooth rounded end around my hole and pushed it into me, holding it there while she fondled my balls with her frozen fingers.

Ben was unable to contain himself, laughing as he choked out "sorry man, I knew what Sheri was going to do, but as weird as it is, it works, so really, I was really doing you a favor by not warning you. I just wish I could have seen the expression on you face when she stuck it to you." I wasn't thinking straight at the time, but the words 'pay back' were included in my thoughts when I heard Lori asking Ben if he was perhaps just a little too hot himself.

Charile had gotten soft enough for me to toss the ice cube into the sink -- an nice, arching shot of some ten feet- and we all got to our feet, still dazed at the raunchy, raw sex we just enjoyed. The boys got beers out of the 'frig, Ben's cock at half mast, Arnie's limp and half frozen, wondering what the four of us were going to do next. I was sure Lori wanted to go to bed with Ben, especially after watching his wife eat my pussy, but didn't want to hurt Lori's feelings by not getting her off. The problem was a hot pussy simply wants what a hot pussy wants. Ben saved the day by sidling up to Lori, taking her hands and sinking down on one knee intoning in a courteous and chivalrous voice "Miss Lori, if your husband and my wife don't mind, I'd surely like to go to bed with you." Lori may have been thinking about having my tongue between her legs, but I suspected that she liked Ben's idea and I'll admit it did have a certain kinky appeal to it. She flicked her husband and me a quick look, curtsied, flipped her hair out of her eyes and swung her hips as she let Ben lead her down the hall to the bed room. That left Arnie and me with time on our hands and horny between our legs. Ben had just watched me soak his wife's face with my I'm-ready-to-fuck juices and if he was half as turned on as I was, he and Lori were in for a good time.