Coercion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Don removed the nipple clamps, bringing cries as the blood returned to the tormented flesh, and then released her from her awkward arched position. Kelly pulled him against her for a deep kiss and then moaned as her sore nipples crushed against his chest. When they pulled back slightly from the kiss, Kelly asked, a little breathlessly, "Want to play a little more? I might like to work you over a little if you feel like it."

Don grinned at her. "I'd like that. As long as you don't try to take out your frustration at Randall on me."

Kelly laughed. "Don't worry. Right now I'm not feeling too frustrated with him. I think we're ready to get him in another couple of days. But I do think I feel the need to whip your ass."

"I guess I can go along with that," Don replied, and Kelly led him over to the padded saw horse. Soon she had him bent over the frame from the end, his ankles widely spread and fastened to the legs at one end and his wrists to the legs at the other. The end of the crosspiece pressed against his pubic bone and his cock was once again hard and sticking out below.

Kelly began to lightly tease him with her fingers, stroking his flanks, lightly rubbing his nipples, and occasionally brushing against his balls and the sensitive skin between them and his anus. Then she began to pinch his nipples and soon was ready to get even for earlier. She picked up a pair of nipple clamps, ones with serrated edges, and let them close over each of Don's nipples. As the sharp steel bit into his sensitive flesh he gave a small cry, but made no move to stop her. Kelly added a small lead weight to each and spent a little time flicking them back and forth. Then she began to flog his ass. She first used the heavier cat he had last used on her and soon Don's rear was a nearly uniform red all over with some darker stripes showing where the individual tails had struck. Then Kelly picked up a short riding crop and landed a series of five blows across his ass. These were quite hard and each brought an immediate cry and left a white line which quickly changed to a dark red across his stretched flesh.

When Kelly put down the crop, her hands immediately began to slide across Don's hot and tormented ass. Then she reached over and returned with a finger slick with lube which she began to apply all around his anus. Her finger slipped inside and spent some time in twisting in and out movements as she applied ample lubricant to Don's excited opening. When at last she pulled her finger from his rear, he gave out a groan of frustration, but Kelly didn't return her digit. Instead she moved back behind him so he couldn't tell what she was doing.

He heard her come back behind him and suddenly he felt the slick end of a lubricated piece of plastic touch his puckered anus. After the lube, Don had been expecting to be penetrated with something, he just wasn't sure with what. Both of them had found that they enjoyed the feel of plugs or dildos in their rear openings, and had several of these items available. Now he felt the slick shaft begin to push deeper inside his rectum. It didn't seem to greatly taper like a butt plug, but rather remained a nearly constant diameter as it drove deeper and deeper. Just when he thought it was almost all he could take, he felt Kelly's bare legs touch the backs of his thighs and he realized that she was using a strap on to fuck him.

This wasn't the first time. After they had discovered how much Kelly - and Don! - enjoyed anal sex, they had decided to reverse roles and both had found they enjoyed this variation also. Now as Kelly pulled slightly back and Don's muscles tried to grasp the slick shaft to hold it embedded, Kelly began to let her hands roam, touching his hot skin and tugging at the sharp clamps. She slowly withdrew and then just as slowly began to drive the plastic shaft back into his willing body until it was once again seated as deeply as possible. Several times she repeated the slow, teasing movements, almost completely removing the shaft and then gradually forcing it in once more to the hilt. Then she began to speed up. Both she and Don were rapidly becoming more excited and she helped him along with her hands on his hanging balls and stiff cock. She was soon slamming into him as hard as she could and each time giving his balls a good squeeze. Both began to moan and in only a few more strokes Kelly felt Don's balls contract and his cock jerk into the start of his climax. She let herself go and soon joined him in her own wild orgasm.

All day Thursday and all Friday morning, Kelly remained excited with the anticipation of springing her trap on Randall. Finally Friday afternoon arrived and Kelly left the lab to go change into her freshman persona. Don once again expressed concern and tried to find some way to follow or otherwise stay close to her. "I'll be all right, Don. Please don't try anything. I know we'll get him this time and I don't want to take a chance on anything putting him off. Just wait for me at home like last week, OK?"

Reluctantly Don agreed and Kelly picked up her backpack and ducked into the restroom to change clothes. She didn't come back into the lab when she emerged, but Don saw her through the window, walking in the direction of the Sociology building. He knew that today she had on a tight tee shirt and jeans and wore only a thong underneath. Although her long coat covered her to below her knees he could still see the saucy sway of her bottom as she changed herself into the sexy seventeen year old character Randall was expecting. He shook his head at the uncanny transformation and then, as she disappeared around a corner, went back to his desk and tried to concentrate on his work. He knew that this night would be even longer than last Friday as he awaited her return in the morning.

Kelly stopped just short of Dr. Randall's office and reached into her purse to activate the recorder and the one camera still there. She took her coat off and hung it over her arm, tugging her shirt so it fit even closer over her full breasts, wet her lips, and then knocked on his door.

"Come in," Randall called and Kelly entered his office. The professor looked her up and down and smiled at her. "Sit down a second, Kelly. I'm just finishing up something and then we can go." He watched as she took a straight chair in the corner, and then went back to his computer where he typed for another thirty seconds. Then he clicked "Shut Down" and pushed his chair back to wait while the computer finished its power down routine.

When he turned to Kelly, she immediately said, "Professor Randall, I really don't want to do this. Isn't there anything else I can do to help my grade?"

The smile dropped from Randall's face. "You don't have any choice in the matter, Kelly. You're committed to it now." When she started to say something else, he stood and simply said, "Come on. We'll pick up something for supper again along the way."

He locked his office and led her out to his car. Once they were both inside, he immediately drove off. He stopped at a restaurant a couple of blocks off campus and Kelly found that they had a carryout order waiting for him. She assumed he must have called ahead, and if this food was anything like what he had brought last week, she at least wouldn't starve. It was definitely gourmet quality - she doubted Randall had had fast food at any time in the last ten years.

Back in the car, he again blindfolded her and then began the trip. although Kelly now knew where she was going, she still could not follow where they were, so finally she just gave up trying and sat in silence for the ride.

When they pulled up at the country house, he removed the blindfold and again had her leave her purse and backpack in the car. They got out and he locked the car behind them. Kelly wasn't sure if this was from force of habit or because he didn't want her to be able to get at it until he was ready. He unlocked the house door and they entered. Evidently the furnace was on some kind of timer, because the room was quite warm when they entered and Wednesday the temperature had been down in the fifties.

Randall set the food on the dining room table and then took Kelly's coat and hung it with his own in a front closet. Kelly knew that, although they were out of range of the cameras out here, the audio would still probably come through, so she tried talking with him once again. "Dr. Randall, I really don't want to do this. I'd rather just take the bad grade. Or drop the course."

"Kelly, I told you, you no longer have any choice in the matter. You have to get a reasonable grade in this course or there's no way you can get into your program. I'm the only one who can do anything about it, and this is what I want."

"I could still go to the dean or someone and tell them what you're doing," Kelly threatened, but in a somewhat half hearted manner.

"Now, Kelly, you know what would happen if you tried that. I'd just have to tell them about how you were flunking and came to me offering sex in exchange for a better grade. I might be a little embarrassed, but you would be disgraced and probably thrown out of school. It's not like it's really costing you anything. You're not a virgin, Girl. I know that. You kids start sleeping around when you're in the seventh grade. You're seventeen and I'm sure this is nothing new to you."

Kelly didn't say anything and kept anything from showing on her face, but she felt an unreasonable anger at his comments. She had actually been a virgin until she was twenty and had in reality slept with very few men. She forced herself to ignore these feelings and looked back at Randall.

His face turned a little more hard. "Get this into your head, Kelly. From now until the end of the semester, you will come with me whenever I say. You will do whatever I tell you. If you're good, you'll end up with a good grade, and you can probably have some fun at it. What's the saying? 'If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it.' In your case, it is inevitable, but if you try we can both have a lot of fun at it and you might even learn something new. But get this straight. You have no choice. You will do what I say, when I say, and when I tell you something, there are only two acceptable answers. I want to hear either, 'Yes, Sir,' or 'Yes, Dr. Randall.' If not, I'll have to punish you. Is that clear?"

He had delivered this speech in a clear, lecturer's voice, and inside Kelly was rejoicing because she was sure it would have come through as clear audio. Outwardly, she let her face go through a series of emotions, starting with argumentative, then changing to anger, and finally altering to a resigned, almost hopeless, expression. "Yes, Dr. Randall," she said.

Randall smiled at her. "Good. Now, I think we should have some dinner. You know where everything is, so you can get it ready and serve it to us." Kelly started towards the cabinet which held the napkins and so forth, but Randall stopped her. "Just a minute. I think tonight I'd like a topless waitress. In fact, I think a nude waitress. Please remove your clothes, Kelly."

Reluctantly, Kelly slowly began removing her jeans. "Couldn't we please wait until after we eat?"

"Kelly, what did I tell you were acceptable answers?"

Kelly looked up at his stern face. "Yes, Sir," she said quietly.

"That's better," Randal replied. "Now, strip." Kelly finished removing all her clothes and Randall picked up each item. "Get things ready," he said. "I'll be right back." He took all her clothing back out to the closet and Kelly heard a lock turn as he placed them somewhere beyond her access.

Randall remained dressed while they ate and Kelly, somewhat to her surprise, found that this seemed to make her feel - what? - submissive or subservient or subordinate and embarrassed at the least. Again, she thought how much worse this would be for a truly inexperienced girl of seventeen.

When they had finished Randall took her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. Inwardly, Kelly was elated that he was going to go directly to her prepared "studio", but outwardly she tried to act reluctant and apprehensive. Once inside, Randall said, "Remember what I said, Kelly. You can make this very pleasant for yourself and we can both enjoy it. Or not, if you choose, but I will be enjoying it in any case. Now, I think I'm going to let you have some dessert. On your knees."

Kelly sank to her knees and Randall moved to stand in front of her. "All right, Girl. Don't be afraid of it. I'm sure you remember what to do."

Slowly Kelly reached up and began to unfasten his belt. Soon, Randall had stepped out of his pants and was plunging his hard member in and out of Kelly's stretched mouth. At his urging, Kelly raised her hands and began to fondle his balls as her tongue worked on his rigid cock. When he came, Kelly sensed it enough to swallow the first spurt, but then Randall pulled out of her mouth and sprayed two more jets onto her face. When she reached for a small towel to wipe it off, he said, "Leave it there. I like the way it looks on you. But go ahead and lick me clean."

Kelly complied with his order while he let his hand stroke her head as he might a small dog. When she had licked all of his juices from him, Randall had become hard once more. Kelly had found the previous week that Randall was not lacking in this department. He became quickly aroused after a climax and could become so several times during the night. Now, when she pulled back from his crotch, she could see that he was again interested and expected that he would soon fuck her.

She thought she'd try once more to get him saying she had no choice, so when he started to push her towards the bed, she said, "Please, Professor Randall, isn't that enough? Suppose I just suck you off tonight." Before he could answer, she added, "As many times as you like. But isn't that enough?"

Randall suddenly stopped where he was. He had a firm grip on her arm and now he said, in a quiet, stern voice, "You forgot about acceptable answers, again, didn't you Kelly? I think I can't let that go." Kelly wasn't sure what he meant, but he pushed her down towards the bed. "On your stomach," he ordered.

The bed was a brass framed model with a queen sized mattress. Now, as Randall shoved her onto it, Kelly lay full length on her front. "Don't move," Randall told her. She stayed where she was and heard him open a drawer. Seconds later he put his knee on the bed beside her and leaned forwards across her back. Kelly was sure that if she tried to get up, he would simply put his knee on her back, so she remained where she was. Then Randall took hold of her right wrist and she suddenly realized that he was fastening a leather cuff around it. She struggled a little, but not hard enough to provoke any real retaliation, while he buckled the heavy leather in place and then again while he put another on her left wrist.

Then, using two short pieces of chain and a small padlock, Randall stretched her arms to the corners of the head frame and anchored them in place. Kelly had been handcuffed to the bed last week, so she wasn't unduly frightened by what was happening, and the leather cuffs were actually much more comfortable than the steel handcuffs had been the previous week. Randall then added another pair of leather cuffs around her ankles. But before he attached them to the bedframe, he picked up two pillows and forced them beneath her lower stomach. He then pulled her ankles tightly towards the bed corners and used two more small locks to fasten the chains in place. Kelly now found herself tightly stretched, her ass raised high, her private parts spread wide open, visible and available. Kelly realized that the camera on the dresser was looking almost directly at her ass and thought what a sight she was making.

Randall stepped back. "I told you, Kelly, that this could be a lot of fun for you if you let it. I also told you that if you didn't I would still be enjoying it. Now I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you so that you remember the rules better next time. After all, you're going to be out her a number of more times this semester."

As he had been speaking, Randall had gone back to the drawer and picked up something else. Now when Kelly turned her head she could see that he was holding a leather strap. It was of heavy, well-oiled leather, about two inches wide and three or four feet long. He was wrapping one end around his hand and Kelly realized what she could expect.

Randall had removed the remainder of his clothing and Kelly could see that his cock was engorged and rigid. The idea of whipping her evidently aroused him. Kelly wasn't too surprised at this as Jan had described some of what he had done to her, and Kelly had long ago decided that Randall was truly a sadist. Now he raised the strap and suddenly brought it down in a lightning swift movement. Even before Kelly was really aware of the loud slap of leather on her bare bottom, she was already screaming out at the pain.

Kelly completely enjoyed playing BDSM games with Don; however, when they played, it was a game. Sure, Don would whip her hard enough to hurt, even sometimes leave marks for a few hours or, or rare occasions, until the next day. But Kellly always had a safeword that could stop everything any time she really wanted. She also knew that Don would never do any real damage. But now, she felt completely helpless. Randall hadn't used any light strokes to warm her up as Don did, and she was sure that no safeword would make him stop. Intellectually, she was sure Randall would not really damage her permanently or seriously. But she had no idea just how hard he would punish her. And she was totally helpless.

Even as the first scream still seemed to hang in the air and Kelly was desperately trying to suck in more breath, Randall raised his arm and started another stroke on its way. This one was just as hard and felt like it sliced right through Kelly's skin. Again she screamed. Randall continued and placed ten vicious strokes across her unprotected rear. Kelly screamed at each and, when he slowed, begged through her tears, "Please, Dr. Randall. I'll do whatever you want. Please stop."

But Randall continued his relentless assault until there were fifteen red and white marks clearly showing on her once white skin. Kelly was crying and gasping for breath and it took half a minute before she could calm down enough to speak once more. "Please, Dr. Randall, I'll be good. Please no more."

"Yes, you'll be good, Kelly," he said. His tone was not quite a snarl, but it held an arrogant tone, quite condescending. "You'll be good, and next week maybe you'll try to enjoy yourself as well. But I have to make sure you won't regress."

Kelly twisted her head around to look at him and a look of fear crossed her face as she saw that now Randall held a long riding crop in his hand. This instrument was nearly four feet long, the narrow, flexible shaft encased in thin leather. He swung it back and forth a couple of times and Kelly could see the thin shaft flex with the movement. "I'm going to give you five with the crop, Kelly. You will count each one out loud. If you miss one, I will start over. Is that clear?"

"Please, Dr. Randall. Please no more," Kelly begged.

"Kelly, it seems you have already forgotten the acceptable answers. Now it will be six strokes. Do you understand?"

With an incredible effort, Kelly brought herself under control. "Yes, Sir," she managed to say.

When Kelly and Don played, they never forced each other to count strokes or to beg for more. This smacked of humiliation to them and they had never been turned on by true domination or degradation. But Kelly quickly realized that this was an important aspect to Randall. Now, for her own well being, she resolved to play his game as best she could the rest of this night. If the video came through, she could get her revenge later.