Coercion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall moved forward and rearranged the pillows under her slightly so her ass was even more advantageously presented. Kelly felt the heat of her abused bottom as though it were in flames and she thought she could feel each of the strap marks individually. When he was satisfied with everything, Randall moved back and flexed the crop several times. Kelly gritted her teeth and waited.

He let her remain on edge for ten seconds which seemed an hour to the tense girl. Then she heard the sound as the flexible shaft cut the air and immediately a line of fire, like a red hot steel rod, bloomed across her already damaged posterior. She screamed. She couldn't help it. A single loud, long scream followed by a gasp of breath. Randall was about to raise the whip again when she was able to cry out, "One, Sir!"

Randall smiled and stayed his arm. "Very good, Kelly. I almost thought you had forgotten." Then he raised his arm again and once more Kelly heard the lightning swish of disturbed air as the thin shaft rushed to meet her sensitized skin.

Another scream, as a new line appeared just below and parallel to the first."Two, Sir!" Kelly managed to cry out. Four more times Randall lashed the young woman. Each stroke was like a hot knife striking her skin, but she managed to count each one.

When at last it was over and she lay gasping for breath, Randall moved up beside her and let his hand lightly stroke her hot and sore bottom. "Now, Kelly, if you can remember how to behave, you can make all of our future encounters much more pleasant for you."

Kelly twisted her head around and tried to look at her bottom. She was sure there must be blood freely flowing all over her, but as she looked in the dresser mirror, she could see that her rear was red overall and that there were six darker lines crossing it, but there didn't appear to be any blood. She strained to look closer and could see that a couple of the crop lines had slightly broken the skin and left a few scarlet drops along their length, but she breathed slightly easier as she realized she was not going to be scared as she had somewhat feared.

Then she noticed what Randall was doing. He was still standing beside the bed and he was unrolling a condom onto his cock which was standing out long and rock hard. Whipping her had evidently excited him a lot. Kelly wasn't too surprised at his reaction, but she now realized he was going to take her right away before she had a chance to recover. If she had just received a whipping from Don, she would be dripping wet and eager for sex, but now she felt no arousal at all. Of course, Don would never have whipped her that hard. And also she would have wanted it from the start. This was entirely different. She knew she was, if not totally dry, at least not well lubricated, and she feared Randall would not care, plunging into her with no regard for her comfort at all. She tried to think of Don and other times she had been tied in this position as he approached her, his hard cock in hand. She did her best to shut out Randall and the pain of the beating and was able to at least excite herself somewhat.

She felt the bed sag slightly as Randall climbed between her legs and as the tip of the condom touched her pussy lips she was happy to discover it seemed to be a lubricated type. He slowly pushed himself into her body until his course hair touched her tender and damaged ass. He held tightly there for several seconds and then slowly withdrew. He repeated the slow strokes three more times and Kelly was adapting herself to tolerate him when he suddenly withdrew completely.

She felt the bed move slightly as Randall reached over and pulled something back She had no idea what he was doing until suddenly she felt the tip of his sheathed cock, now slick with a thick gob of KY or some such lubricant, again touch her opening. But this time the touch was not to her pussy, but rather to her puckered anus. Even as Randall began to push himself into her, stretching her tight rear opening, Kelly realized what was happening and cried out, "No! Please, Dr. Randall, not that!"

Randall froze with just the head of his cock started into her tight hole. "I don't think I heard you, Kelly. What did you say?"

Kelly bit her lip. "Yes, Dr. Randall," she got out.

"Oh, that's all right, then. Just relax, Kelly, and you'll love this." Kelly knew she loved anal sex, but not with this man. Still, she managed to force herself to relax her muscles as Randall began to push his way deeply into her again.

For several minutes Randall fucked her ass. Kelly had enough control of herself to prevent it from hurting too badly, but it was in no way arousing. When at last Randall grunted and pushed hard into her, she only felt thankful that it was over, although she was certain he would be back again later.

And she was right. Randall finally pulled his member from her sore bottom. He removed the pillows and let her have a little more slack in the chains, but he left Kelly bound spread eagled on the bed. With a final pat on her damaged rear, he left for the bathroom while Kelly felt the lubricant forming a leaking stream from her ass down along the path towards her pussy.

Three more times before he released her the next morning Randall came back to fuck her. Twice he took her pussy and one more time he had her in her her ass. About eight thirty the next morning he released her and returned her clothing. He closed up the house and then took her back out to the car. Kelly didn't dare look in her purse to see if the signal had been sufficient. Instead she sat in silence for the return ride to campus. As he dropped her at her car, Randall said, "Next Friday at five, Kelly. I believe you now have a C in the class. Next week maybe you can raise that to a B-. Think about it until then and next time maybe you can enjoy things a little more."

As she got into her own car Kelly answered , in a flat voice, "Yes, Dr. Randall," without looking directly at him. She kept her head lowered until he drove off and then she could wait no longer and pulled the recorder from her purse. She looked at the indicator and out loud cried, "Yes!" as she saw that all three camera signals had been successfully received. Then more quietly, almost to herself, she said, "Yes, Dr. Randall. Next Friday I will certainly enjoy it a lot more."

Don heard Kelly's car pull into the garage and went to immediately pour her another glass of Scotch, as he had the last week. He feared she would be again, if not depressed, at least down from what she had had to endure. Whatever that had been, he thought to himself.

He heard the door from the garage open and Kelly enter. He stood to meet her as she entered the room and was astounded to see the wide smile on her face. She held up the recorder and said, "We've got the son of a bitch!" Then she placed it gently on the table.

Don could see the strain on her face, despite the smile, and moved to hand her the drink. She smiled at him, took it, and drank a large swallow. "Thank you, Don." For a half a minute she stood looking at him with neither of them saying a word. "I'm going to take a shower. When I come back I want us to look at the recordings, so could you please set it up. But wait until I get back before you look at it. All right?"

Don nodded. He wasn't sure what to think of her behavior, but she seemed in better shape than the previous week. And it looked like the recorder had worked. He picked up the unit and went over to hook it to the computer.

Like the previous week, Kelly was in the shower for a long time. Finally Don heard the water stop and after a couple of minutes he heard Kelly call, "Don, could you come here for a minute?"

He quickly went up to the bedroom they shared where Kelly was just walking out of the attached bath as he entered. She was nude and still drying her hair with a towel as she walked over to the bed. She put down the towel and handed him a jar of cream. "Could you please put some of this on for me?" she asked, and then turned her back to him and lay down on the bed.

Don stared at her buttocks in shock. There were still a number of marks from the strap showing as dark red welts. Six lines crossed the smooth flesh where the crop had done its damage, a few spots showing small scabs from where the skin had been broken. "He did that to you?" he asked, consternation in his voice.

"It's really not as bad as it looks," Kelly equivocated. He used a strap and a crop on me, but I don't think there's any real damage."

Almost in a trance. Don opened the jar and began to gently spread the cool cream over her abused skin. Normally rubbing a cream onto Kelly's beautifully curved, well toned bottom would have had Don rock hard in only a few seconds, but this time he was in such a state that the beautiful, naked woman didn't have any sexual effect on him at all. That is, it didn't until after a couple of minutes, Kelly rolled over and said, "Thanks." Then she reached up and pulled Don down on top of her and kissed him hard. Her hand moved under his shirt for a few seconds and then descended below his belt, where she gave a quick squeeze to his now hardening member.

Then she suddenly squirmed away and sat up. "I'd better stop that before we can't. I want to see the video." Then she gave him another quick kiss. "But afterwards, I want to make love with you. Long and hard. I really need it."

Don was still confused at her actions, but he smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss back. "I will be happy to accommodate you, my Lady," he replied. Then she stood up, pulled on a robe, and took his hand to lead him back to where the recorder waited.


They sat down in front of the large monitor and Don explained, "I set up so that we'll get all three cameras on a split screen. Since the sound should be pretty much the same, I'm only playing back one audio channel." He stopped for a second before starting the playback. "You want to give me some idea what to expect first?"

"All right," Kelly answered. "In short here's what happened. I went though another routine in his office asking him not to do this. He wouldn't listen, but I doubt there would be much on the audio there that couldn't be explained away. Then we went out to the house. He stopped for some take out supper on the way and, yes, he blindfolded me again on the way out. When we got there he made me leave everything in the car again, just like we expected. Once we were inside, he wanted me to serve supper in the nude. Despite my protests he made me strip and locked my clothes away. This time I think I have him confessing to some pretty incriminating things - that is, if the camera units caught the audio from the next room."

"We ate, and then after dinner he took me into the bedroom and had me suck him off. Then he laid down the law. I was to do exactly what he wanted, no complaints, no arguments. Just 'Yes, Sir' or 'Yes, Dr. Randall.' I argued a little with him when he got ready to fuck me. I wanted to get a little more of him coercing me into it. Did I ever! He ended up cuffing me and chaining me face down on the bed. He shoved a couple of pillows under my ass and then he took a strap to me. If he was trying to get me to beg him to stop, he succeeded. And then, just to humiliate me, he gave me six strokes of the crop and made me count each one. I won't pretend I enjoyed any of it. It hurt like hell and I really begged him to stop. Then after that he sodomized me. He fucked me several more times before morning and then brought me back."

Kelly stopped and Don stared at her. "He did all that and you act like you're on top of the world now. Kelly, it must have been awful! I should never have let you go back there."

Kelly laughed. "You couldn't have stopped me, Don. Not after the way he treated me last week. This time I knew I was getting some hard evidence, so that made everything a lot easier to take. I want to bring him down. Let's watch the video."

Don started the playback. He listened open mouthed as he watched Kelly being strapped, whipped, and then taken in the rear by Randall. When there were going to be long periods with no action, Kelly told him and he advanced the playback, but still it took several hours to go through all the material.

When Randall finally untied her and she got dressed, Don stopped the playback and looked over at Kelly. She had a smile a mile wide and a look of triumph on her face that Don would never have believed. "Well," she asked, "do you think we have enough evidence?"

"I think I can safely say we do," Don replied. "Now just what are we going to do with it?"

"I've been thinking about that," Kelly replied. "I want to edit the material. For one thing I want to disguise my face, just in case anyone else ever sees this. I can use the bright pixels like they do on TV news when they're trying to hide an identity." She punched up a section of video and froze it on the screen. For a minute, she looked at herself, naked, stretched, and bound to the bed, her ass propped up into the air. "Maybe I should edit a copy and take Randall out altogether. We might want to keep that - I do look sexy as hell tied like that, don't I?"

Don was flabbergasted at this remark until he looked at her face and realized she was kidding. Then he smiled and said, "I will never object to looking at your ass, but I do prefer it without the damage. Or maybe just a little, not quite so violent, damage. But in any case, I will admit you have one hot tail." He leaned over and kissed her and watched the excitement still bubbling up in her eyes.

Despite what she had been through the previous night, Kelly was still true to her word and spent the next three hours making love with Don. It seemed to her that this was a cleansing, a way of removing the tarnish of Randall's actions, leaving Don's and her love and sexual activities once again a bright and happy thing. But the following morning she closeted herself with a computer and the recordings and spent the day editing and rearranging the images until she had what she considered a good set of images and sounds. She burned this onto a DVD and she and Don watched it straight through.

When it ended, Don said, "An excellent job, but you still haven't said what you plan to do with it yet."

A wide smile came to Kelly's face and she told him.

Tuesday and Thursday Kelly once again dressed in her 'freshmen' outfits and attended class. She kept her head down a lot and tried to look resigned. Then when Friday afternoon came, she and Don took a laptop and the DVD and started to Randall's office.


This time Kelly was dressed in a skirt and blouse, not the tight fitting ones she had been wearing, but rather a conservative business outfit. Her makeup was more subdued and she looked older than she had in any of Randall's classes. She knocked on his door and when he called to come in, she and Don both entered the office.

Randall looked a little surprised. "Hello, Kelly. Who is this you've brought with you?"

Don answered for her. "I'm Don Jefferson, of the Electrical Engineering Department. Hello, Dr. Randall."

"May I inquire as to what I can do for you?" Randall asked cautiously.

Don cleared his throat. "Miss Madison has told me some disturbing things," he said.

"Oh, Oh," Randall thought. "The little slut couldn't keep her mouth shut."

"Oh? Is it something I can help with?" he said out loud.

"It's about certain things she said you wanted her to do to raise her grade."

"Ah." Randall pretended to consider carefully what he was about to reveal. "Miss Madison is having some trouble in my class. She failed the first exam and came to see me about it. I told her I couldn't let her have a retest and she made certain - offers - in exchange for a second chance." Randall raised his eyebrow to indicate that, as professors, both he and Don knew what offers he was discussing.

"I'm afraid she has some pretty convincing evidence," Don replied. "I think you should watch this." He opened the laptop and turned it towards Randall. Then he reached around and clicked to start the playback.

The disc began with a shot of Randall's office door as she approached. There was some of the audio from the first visit and then the audio from his office the previous Friday. Throughout all of this, Randall sat impassively, knowing he could probably explain away any of this. Then suddenly the video showed the interior of the bedroom and the audio brought in their voices from the next room:

"Dr. Randall, I really don't want to do this. I'd rather just take the bad grade. Or drop the course."

"Kelly, I told you, you no longer have any choice in the matter. You have to get a reasonable grade in this course or there's no way you can get into your program. I'm the only one who can do anything about it, and this is what I want."

Randall froze. How had they gotten a recording from his house? He sat, not moving as the audio continued. "Get this into you head, Kelly. From now until the end of the semester, you will come with me whenever I say. You will do whatever I tell you. If you're good, you'll end up with a good grade, and you can probably have some fun at it. What's the saying? 'If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it.' In your case, it is inevitable, but if you try we can both have a lot of fun at it and you might even learn something new. But get this straight. You have no choice. You will do what I say, when I say, and when I tell you something, there are only two acceptable answers. I want to hear either, 'Yes, Sir,' or 'Yes, Dr. Randall.' If not, I'll have to punish you. Is that clear?"

The playback continued. Don and Kelly sat in silence as Randall watched himself and Kelly as he whipped and abused her and then used her sexually despite her repeated pleas. They all heard him acknowledge she was only seventeen and that he was demanding sex from her. At last the recording ended. For another minute Randall sat still. Then he looked up and looked back and forth from Don to Kelly. "OK, you have a recording. But you must know you can't use that in court. In fact, you'd probably get in trouble yourselves if it came out - especially if it were known you were trying to entrap me with it. Besides, even with this, who is going to believe a freshman slut like her?"

Don nodded at Kelly and replied, "DOCTOR Madison, of my staff - and my fiancee -, and I have no intention of going to the police with this."

Randall raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Dr. Madison," he murmured. "So you're not seventeen. You set out to trap me."

"But you thought she was underage," Don replied. "Besides, the Registrar's office will have no record of her in their files now."

Randall looked hard at him. Then he thought, "Ah, ha. "Blackmail." He was silent for a few more seconds. "OK, I see what your game is. How much do you want to keep this quiet?"

Don smiled. "I'm already well paid by the school."

Kelly spoke for the first time. "I get by on the salary I receive. Besides, I'm quite used to being a student, so having a hamburger when I got out for dinner is no big deal."

Then she sat forward in her chair. Her tone of voice changed and it was instantly apparent she was in command. "Let me explain what is going to happen, Dr. Randall. Today is Friday. By noon on Monday you will have resigned your position. You may give any reason you wish - health, more time for your family, or whatever. But by noon on Monday you will be gone from this campus. And you will never - let me repeat, NEVER - apply for any position, in any capacity, with any school ever again. You will never sit on any panels, participate in any research, publish any professional articles or books, or in any way have anything to do with the academic world. If any of these conditions are not met - and with modern communications and computer systems, have no doubt that we would know - if any of these conditions are not met, you will find that disc sent to any appropriate hiring committee, dean, publisher, or other proper person as well as appearing on a thousand different servers on the internet. In fact, that will happen automatically, unless we take periodic action to see that it does not. In short, Dr. Randall, your professional career is over and you will no longer have contact with any young women upon whom you can force your actions."