Coercion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall looked like he might become sick. "If I can't teach or write, what will I do for a living?" he tried.

Kelly smiled sweetly at him. "Why, Dr. Randall, if I'm going to continue to order a hamburger for a big dinner when I go out, someone has to ask if I want fries with it."

She leaned a little more forward and her face hardened again. "Get this into your head, Dr. Randall," she said, paraphrasing his own words, "you have no choice in this matter. Do I make myself clear?"

The color had drained from Randall's face. He sat very still for a full minute. Then he slumped and quietly answered, "Yes, Dr. Madison. You make yourself very clear."

Kelly simply nodded. "Noon on Monday," was all she said.

No more words were exchanged. Don and Kelly stood and walked out of the office, leaving Randall sitting very still in his chair.

Monday, just after noon Don and Kelly walked over past Randall's office. The door was open and the office was empty except for the bare furniture. Neither said a word, but they smiled at each other and walked on.

Two weeks later there had been a small article in the school paper about how Professor Randall had cited health and personal reasons and had resigned his duties for a long rest. His wife had returned suddenly from her fund raising trip and had disappeared at the same time as he had. Sitting at home as they read the article Don said, "You know, it's too bad his wife has all that money. He can't work professionally any more, but I'm sure he'll never tell her the real reason for his resignation and I'm sure she'll keep on supplying him with funds to live whatever lifestyle he wants."

Kelly smiled at him. "He does spend more than he makes. We found that from my friend, the hacker. But, Don, I have a confession to make."

Don looked closely at her. "What did you do?" he asked.

"I sort of thought that after all the work I put into editing the video, it was a shame that no one would ever see it. So I sent one copy out, registered mail, addressee only. I got the return receipt today."

"Where did you send it?" Don asked, suspicion creeping into his voice.

"Since his wife supplies all of his spending money, I thought it only fair she see what he does with it," Kelly said in her innocent little girl voice.

For a second Don looked stunned. Then he could hold back the laugh no longer and let it go. Kelly joined him and when they finally stopped, between gasps for breath, Don said, "You know that was really a dirty trick, wasn't it?"

"Damn right," Kelly answered.

"You should probably be punished for that, shouldn't you?"

"I'm sure I should," Kelly grinned at him.

"What do you think I should do about it, huh?"

Kelly stopped as though in deep thought. "Well, you could take me downstairs, strip me naked and tie me up, beat hell out of my ass, and then fuck me silly. Unless you think that would be too much trouble."

Don pulled her to him and kissed her. Then he put an arm around her shoulder and said, "No, I don't think that would be too much trouble at all."