All Comments on 'Coincidence Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Was this supposed to be funny?

American humour, I will never understand it.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 14 years ago
This,

I simply did not read to the end. Not your normal quality.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
More plot than character building

The Title says it all.....

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
And your point is...........?

If people were not so pathetic their behavior would be funny?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
silly and always the cockold

just got to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
piece of garbage

funny, no, good read, no, well written, no, piece of garbage , yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another ALL MEN ARE VERY STUPID story

YawnM

Y

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 14 years ago
What a crock

Every one of the characters comes across as shallow and pathetic. This would be a decent submission in Humor and Satire. I really hope you misclassified the story.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Yep.

Yep, intended as shallow, pathetic. Caring more about things that don't matter than things that do.

And yep, hit the wrong button for the category and didn't catch that. Supposed to be satire, sarcasm.

Oh, well. If you have ever been out around 82nd avenue in Portland, this bunch would fit right in there and act just like this. Having run a Tavern out there once way back, I happen to know.

Oh, well.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not

Funny

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Not This One

Enjoyed the first chapter and was looking forward to the continuation. For me, this one fell short. Personal taste I guess.

Although it was interesting to read the description of the physical altercation between the two husbands. Closer to reality than many such confrontations on this site.

Didn't care for the story but thanks for your hard work.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Belly hurting now

I haven't laughed so much reading a story since the one about the English guy (bloke I guess) about every man needs a shed. In that one it was the tale of the fight at his wedding reception; in this one I started laughing with the description of their fight and couldn't stop.

Fun, just plain funny fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Funny as hell. Not at all what I expected. The fight description was hilariously true to life!!!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Nothing to like

I waffled back and forth between hating the sanctimonious guys defending their rights to screw around while their wives are supposed to be pristine and hating the shrew wives playing mind games. These characters are stupid and pathetic. I guess they deserve each other. Maybe it was supposed to be so moronic that it was funny but it didn't hit my funny bone. If that was the target it needed to be more outrageous than it was so that the absurdity became obvious and therefore funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

That was one of the most humorous stories I have ever read at Literotica.. Unlike a few others who commented and did not like the direction the story took, I thought the first chapter was pretty bad, thinking it was a typical cheating tale. That is, until I got to the second chapter and saw how well the first set up the second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Definately Not a Coincidence

No one in this story is at all likeable. Saying that, I see this story from both sides. Yes, the two husbands were screwing around, but (and a big but, no pun intended) the wives did not have to spread them...unless they wanted to in the first place. The head games that they started to play were totally unneccissary. It just went to muddy up the story. I think that, in the end, there should be two divorces and a woman losing her job. Head games are never called for and I would concider it a good reason to dump thier respective asses.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Liked the slice of left coast weirdness...

....but the guy slipped "on the road" and she fucked IN THEIR SANCTUARY so all not equal.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Now that was funny reading!!

Thanks for the comedy!

I enjoyed it.

It was a nice chamge of pace!

Thanks for writing!

datadyndatadynalmost 14 years ago
Leave the writer alone

Leave the writer alone, he is doing well. How many other village idiots are capable of writing a story?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
You should have stopped at Chapter 1.

Hawkeye probably said it about right. I couldn't even rate it. Sorry.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
haha

perfect illustration of why the fuck we even have morals. It's to avoid sticky situations like these :P

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
What!?

None of these characters are worth feeling anything for, they are all cheaters. It is hard to tell which of all five started first (looks like John). I don't feel sorry for any of them. Now Donna and Jennifer sound like they want Jeremy to join them. This could kill the two marriages ...probably will with the way these characters are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very JD salinger...

reminds me of catcher in the rye, with less symbolism and more humor, pretty funny story i thought.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
The guys are dead meat !

And they sat there and allowed it - oh well -

Many wrongs do not make a right - period - he f'd up so did she - fix or suffer again - it ain't fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not sure i like that one

prefer one on one, but i will read a few more to see if they fit my likes. not a bad writing style.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Funny, I can picture two guys living like that on the east side.

The rain leaches most of the sense out of their brains.

Interesting take on a couple of dorks and their bimbos.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Strange

But interesting. Everyone cheats and no one splits apart. Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Like You But

Despite his getting it on with Donna, he is a Red Neck and he also had never cheated so...don't think he would agree with cheating or swinging. Having written that and determined that he and John were both assholes I have to think...despite his dalliance and the girls disappearing, he would still opt for a divorce - that's just educated Red Neck logic to me.

He might not BTB but, because he also cheated, would probably just settle for each going their own way.

If I'm wrong them, these three girls are going to have girls nights out and they will hook up with the young hot guys and - I don't think that idea was missed by our man!

Thanks anyway, just know, these kind of guys will walk once the wives even get close to the next level.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
So weird

Can't even think of a decent comment, except, Really?

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Started out great

I hope they return to their redneck existence and comfortable lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOMEN ARE JUST WHORES

I HATE WOMEN WHO TREAT MEN LIKE SHIT FUCKING SLUT WHORES...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STUPID STORY OF CHEATERS

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

tale sucked he had no gun but everyone has a knife. he would of been a

hurting turkey before he got out of the house, wimp tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hilarious

This one is funny, crazy characters, should be in humor.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
WTF

This was a lame story from the start to the finish. It fumbled along trying gain momentum but it failed miserably. I gave it a '2" because I just did not like it much.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Everybody was Guilty, So it was a Wash...

maybe not. Jennifer had a round with John at the bar. Then she called him back over a day or so later for round 2, in their bed no less. Frank had a round with Donna. When the chance for round 2 came up, he chose to get back home to his wife.

While that may be a small difference, it left a bad taste when the story went down the path of only the men being at fault and the women lording it over them. It also seems likely that the women hooked up with other men when they disappeared for the night.

In the final analysis, Frank better be happy with Jennifer getting some strange whenever he is not around to keep tabs on her actions. While they were both guilty, it seems like Frank caved in and Jennifer, by her actions, seemed to have no remorse. Even though I liked some of the humor in the story, that made it a 2 star effort for me.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Just a pretty stupid

story. Didn't like it much and sure wouldn't have put up with what Jen put him through. He fucked, she fucked, but she did it in a public place and then in his bed. Then she pulled that dancing all night shit and the topless day with the what sounds like a male stripper. And tells her husband that he has a huge cock and liked the way it looked and was planning another topless barbeque later on. While all he did was one time with someone else. Bitch is trying the best defense is a strong offense but she is way out of line. Cheating is cheating, but he didn't rub it in her face, that kind of disrespect is too much. Would have to put her out. Then she could fuck all the male strippers she wanted. This writer must have an abiding lack of respect for men and probably married men even more. Only read two stories by her and already the guys are wimps and stupid to boot. Gave it a 2 stars, but after writing this wish I had given it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thumbs Down

It's nice, breezy and often humorous writing, but there really is nothing redeeming in this tall tale of supposed infidelity. I mean, if everyone does it then it is really about something else; though, not quite sure what that would be.

This comes off more as a satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
????

Just a huge waste of time!!!! Terrible read, the attempts at humor fall flat and the sex was worthless......

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
I know this is all meant to be humorous, but...

It's not. None of this is funny. As another commenter said, it all falls flat. Mainly because there's absolutely no one to like in this story. Everyone's an asshole, though admittedly to different degrees.

The main thing that gets me is how the women end up having the moral high ground. Donna is somewhat justified, since her husband can't keep it in his pants and isn't the least bit repentant about it. But Jennifer? The way I see it, the score is 1-1 between her and Jack. They're even, time to move forward. But somehow Jack is the only one in the doghouse, and Jennifer halfway acts like they've now got an open marriage. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

The way things are going, if this story had been continued, I see Jack and Jennifer's marriage becoming collateral damage in Donna's crusade to get back at John. Oh well.

3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 Star (again)

The first part was "cute" stupid. The second part was just "plain" stupid.

Like I said, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After Next Weekend

They will end up divorced.

I'm a guy but my reasoning pure and simple is...yes - he and Donna got tipsy, fucked, liked it and went for the gold.

Jennifer got tipsy and ended up being seduced by a pro but - she invited him to her home sober and really knew damn well that she would get laid.

The cowboy, he had friends and still does so Jennifer will continue to tease hubby about Caroline, if only thinking it could be used as an excuse to get something strange.

At any rate, our hubby really isn't a share or swinger type but, if you read carefully, Jennifer is a potential open marriage hot wife type.

In the end, hubby will not go along with this Two wrongs don't make a right but hubby really isn't into this sharing but Jennifer is so...Divorce.

Otherwise, a fun but stupid read...Thanks!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Ok I got the first part but!

The second part doesn't make any sense, and doesn't really seem to relate to the first part of the story.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Dead Marriage

Their marriage is as dead as a door nail. End it, grow up, and get a decent relationship with a decent wife.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

the 2nd part of this story was kind of fucked up.

frank fucked up once with donna in a hotel. jen fucked around with john on 2 different occasions, and once in the marital. sounds like the women got laid when they went and met the school kids, and then in the house with jeremy for so long just doesn't set right.

at the end souded like jen wanted to get a hold of the kids dick again.

the only one i see really getting shafted here is frank.

she has seemingly cheated 4 times already to his one. there is no balance.

i would hope to see maybe a rewrite on ch. 02. at least something not so far out in left field.

i like most of your stories but the second part of this one through me for a loop.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

this chapter is the beginning of 2 divorces

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
poor writing...

.. and poor story. Made difficult to read by excessive paragraphing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always funny when marriages fail. Thanks for the laughs, . . .

your writing is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Stick a fork in Magna, he's done.......this started out as a multi-car pile-up and ended up a train derailment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh she is lying her ass off at the end. She and Donna are going to be fucking Jeremey any chance they get. Hope they all get dicoriced

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad to Worse

Yeah, this story started out badly and went straight downhill from there. I don’t know if it was supposed to be satire, or what, but whatever it was didn’t work. All these characters need to be bagged up with the rest of the trash and put out by the curb for the garbage collectors on Monday.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing saved this.one. It went right down the tubes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Guess

I was the only one laughing. Signed: BTW

wonder203wonder203over 4 years ago
2*

Went straight down hill. I know it is just a story however no sane man would go through that. Either she or I would be out the door.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Here's a thought...

Sounds like he only cheated with Donna the one trip... and Jennifer cheated only when he was away that one time...

But this marriage seems to be over... you play games on people's heads you can't fault them when they no longer know the truth and give up trying to figure out what it is.

"Well, girls, you had fun with your mind games... hope your next husband finds them as funny."

BillandKateBillandKateabout 4 years ago
Funny

OK - Maybe it's the fact I'm in a good mood and have had a couple of drinks, but this is funny and light-hearted. Why do people take this so serious? Hadn't read this one before, even though it's ten years old, but glad I did - thanks.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

This was kind of cute. Quite a bit of dialogue, buy it was well written without the amount of confusion some of the authors here seem to fall into.

A different bit of humor here involving five shallow people.

ZalanaZalanaover 2 years ago

Yup he is the master of his own ship alright🤣🤣🤣

Will there be more?

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

I love your sense of humor.

The end wasn't to my liking but 5* nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How do you keep coming up with such idiots for characters. People as such simpletons can't possibly exist. Entertaining story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coincidence Previous Part
Coincidence Series Info