Coincidence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys were out dancing with strange guys all night?" I asked, looking back and forth at them.

"Yea!" All three of them said at almost the same time.

I let out a sigh.

"So where did you and John really go, honey?" Jennifer asked me. She was suddenly being sweet as pie, that was a warning sign if I ever saw one.

"I told you, we went and played some pool." I told her.

"I'll just bet." Donna laughed.

I sat down at the table just as John came back in, he had his pants and a T-shirt on, thank God. He headed for the fridge and got a glass of cold milk, drank about half of it in one shot.

"Well. What's going on?" He said, a nervous expression on his face. He was pointedly not looking at anybody.

I sort of was pointedly not looking at anybody myself.

"Sit down. We are going to have a little chat." Donna told him.

"Oh, man!" I cringed, starting to get up.

"Sit down!" Jennifer reached out and grabbed my arm.

I sat back down.

"OK. Here is the deal. Jennifer knows all about what we did down in Sacramento." Donna said. I glanced sideways at Jennifer.

No reaction.

"In complete detail!" She snickered.

"We know all about John and Jennifer." Donna looked at John, who was studying his glass of milk.

"In detail." Jennifer said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"We also know all about John and Caroline, too." Donna added, grinning at John.

"Jennifer and Donna say you guys are about equal at eating pussy, but I don't know about that...yet." Caroline stuck that in there.

They all giggled.

I glanced over at Caroline in surprise, she fucking winked at me. John tried to scoot lower into his chair. Donna didn't bat an eyelash at that, Jennifer did turn a little bit pink.

I was just starting to get pissed off again at the vision of John licking Jennifer's snatch when she interrupted.

"So what she is saying, honey, is that we are all guilty here, so instead of having a big fight about it, let's just talk it out and get it over with."

"Why would you want to fuck John, his dick is only..?" I blurted out to Jennifer, holding two fingers about 4 inches apart.

John glared at me, I ignored him.

"It gets bigger!" Caroline said with a snort.

"Yea, and why were you looking at John's cock anyway?" Donna laughed.

All of them laughed some more.

"He was standing in my fucking closet naked!" I protested.

"I would have loved to get a picture of that!" Caroline said.

"Maybe we can?" Donna grinned, then all three of them smirked at us.

I looked over at John, he was looking at me.

"We better go see about your truck?" I told him.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Jennifer cast me a warning look.

Then the women started talking about girl things like we weren't even there, when Caroline mentioned something that happened on a soap opera and all three of them knew what she was talking about, I made an excuse and slipped into the bathroom, where I threw up.

How milk can turn into cottage cheese in 5 minutes in a person's stomach is beyond me. I passed John going in as I was coming out, in seconds he sounded just like I had.

Guess I should have flushed the thing.

I half expected everyone to leave but nobody did. The girls were in the kitchen yammering away like they were at a Tupperware party or something.

I sneaked into our bedroom quietly, undid my pants and checked my underwear. No red smears, thank God.

I went back into the kitchen to get some more milk, John was pouring himself a glass so he poured me one, too.

"Hey, don't you have to go down and open your bar up?" I asked him, hoping to get rid of him.

"Naw, Alice comes in this morning." He said.

"Who is Alice?" I asked. I forgot that he had mentioned her.

"That's the other one that John has been poking, we know all about that, too!" Donna called out.

John cringed.

"Man, you really are a prick, aren't you?" I said.

"Oh, fuck you!" He snarled.

"Fuck you right back!"

"Asshole!"

"Cocksucker!" I was just about to wade in at him again, maybe pour my milk over his head or something.

"Girls! Knock it off!" Donna yelled at us.

Crap.

I went back to bed and dozed for awhile and John did the same out on the couch. An hour or two later I woke up, the girls were busy making breakfast so we all sat down and ate. I even managed to keep it down.

John and I went outside into my back yard, the Sun was out. We got his truck off of the hedge, I figured it would grow back.

"Hey, why did you drive over my fucking hedge?" I asked him.

"You told me to turn."

"I think I meant at the driveway."

"I figured that part out." We both laughed.

He was going to need a new fender and a headlight, though. Just then Caroline came out with a huge pitcher of Koolaid, so we sat on the lawn chairs. I noticed he put two of them between us. We both had slipped on bathing suits, Jennifer loaned him one of mine.

That pissed me off a little bit, I figured I would just burn it when he was done with it.

But what the hell, things were getting more peaceful. The nap had helped.

"Wish we had a pool." I told him.

"Easy to put one in right over there." He pointed to my Dandelion patch.

"Yea." We sat quietly for awhile, the sunlight felt nice.

"It looks like things have gotten calmed down." He told me.

"Yea, I figured Jennifer would have my nuts in a pickle jar for me hosing your old lady down in Sacramento, but she doesn't even seem to be mad." I stuck that in there to dig at him a little bit.

"Probably still tickled pink about the good time I gave her." John laughed sarcastically.

I glared at him, I would have popped him one for that but I still felt a little sick.

"Donna doesn't seem to be very upset either, I guess I made her happy too!" I gave him a poke right back.

John just sighed.

"I never will understand women."

"Me, neither."

We sat there and sipped some cold Koolaid for awhile.

"So what's the deal with Caroline?" I asked him finally.

"Just one of those things, we were closing up one night and one thing led to another....?"

"Is she any good?" I asked.

"Hell yea, her tits are a little small but she loves to fuck!"

"You must get lots of women in that bar, huh?"

"No, not really. Just Caroline..well...and you know, Alice...plus your old lady." He cast me a sidelong glance, trying for one last dig.

I was over being pissed off by then, though.

"So what's the deal with Alice?" I asked.

"Same deal, she has a set of tits on her that would put Dolly Parton to shame." He laughed to himself at that.

"Hell, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of Caroline myself!" I grinned at him. He just laughed.

"You wouldn't mind getting a piece of what, honey?" I heard Jennifer say right behind me.

I looked back, blushing, I hadn't heard her come out.

Donna and Caroline were right behind her.

All three of them were wearing thongs.

Just the thongs!

"Jennifer! Where in the hell is your shirt?" I sat up.

"Inside. We girls decided to be comfortable, it's getting hot out."

They were all grinning as John and I stared at them, they marched out and joined us, pulling up the other lawn chairs. Donna's big knockers were in sharp contrast to Caroline's nice snug little things, Jennifer was right in the middle size wise.

"Cool!" John said, I glared at him, he was looking at Jennifer's tits. Then I just sat there with my mouth open, looking from one set of tits to the others.

What the hell, this wasn't so bad.

"Oh, by the way, Frank. Caroline invited her new boyfriend over, he will be here in about 20 minutes. That's all right, isn't it?" Jennifer said to me, reaching for the pitcher of Koolaid.

"Boyfriend?" I asked, still floored that she would just come out like that with her bare boobs hanging out in space.

"Yea, that guy we met last night, the cowboy." She grinned at me.

"He's a hunk!" Donna said, brushing at some imaginary something on her tits. She had been deliberately displaying them ever since she came out, I was getting a tingling feeling going on.

"Yes, a hunk!" Caroline added.

I looked at John, he looked at me.

"I never will understand women." He said.

"Me, either." We both looked over at the girls, they sat there smirking at us.

Tits hanging out everywhere. Donna was flopped on her back pointing them at the Sun, her legs flopped open carelessly. Caroline looked at her and then at us, grabbed her lawn chair and moved it over to face us. Then her legs popped open, too. I could see some stray dark hairs peeking out. Jennifer was sitting on the side of her chair, sipping some Koolaid and smiling.

Her nipples were like little bullets.

John grinned at me, I grinned at him.

We both just shrugged.

Might as well fucking enjoy it. About 10 minutes later our doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jennifer hopped up and headed inside.

"Hey, put a top on!" I yelled but got no answer.

Caroline and Donna just giggled.

She was back in about two minutes with some guy. He was 25 or so, tall, and not an ounce of fat on him that I could see. Cut off blue jeans and a T-shirt.

Jennifer was standing there with her bare titties hanging out, her arm hooked in his. Like that was normal?

"This is Jeremy, we met him last night. See, we told you he was a hunk!" Caroline announced with a smile, reaching out to take his hand.

He had on a black cowboy hat and a shit eating grin. Blond fucking hair, over his ears of course. Off comes his shirt, fucking stomach had rows of bumps, of course.

Of course. I saw John's face fall, probably mine did too.

"What's up, guys?" He said, southern accent.

Of course.

"Scoot over, honey." Jennifer told me. I didn't want to but I did. This put me right next to John.

"Nice to see y'all." Jeremy sat down, looking our girls over with interest.

The women looked him over with interest.

Too fucking much interest. Big fucking smiles, tits hanging out in space, sidelong glances while poking at their hair and shit like that.

All fucking three of them, turned Jeremy's way, making him the center of attention. I looked at Jennifer, she had her boobs pushed out, nipples looked kinda big to me.

I glared at Jennifer, she saw that and glared right back. Then she grabbed a bottle of sun tan lotion and started rubbing it on her tits, giving me a pointed look a few times.

When she started flicking her fingers over her nipples things got quiet. She put a dollop of lotion on her finger, went flick flick flick. Hell, even Donna and Caroline were watching that with interest.

John's face turned red, I could tell he was getting a boner at that.

Hell, I was getting a boner at that! She finally stopped, after casting a sly sideways smirk our way.

I glanced over at Jeremy, hell, it looked like he had a watermelon in there, he was staring at Jennifer too. Caroline was holding his hand and rubbing his forearm with the other, Donna had her hand on his leg just below where his cut off blues jeans reached. Jennifer was sitting facing him, her nipples sticking out an inch or so.

I felt myself getting pissed off, but managed to keep my mouth shut.

At one point they all got up and went inside, to get some chicken and stuff for the barbecue.

I was thinking they sure were gone a long time when John leaned over to me.

"What the fuck do we do about THAT guy?" He whispered.

"Beats the hell out of me!" I said. I didn't have a clue what to say or do.

"I think the girls are pretty pissed off at us." John said, still whispering.

"No shit!"

The asshole Jeremy was nice, too fucking nice. He had just sat there drinking my Koolaid, yapping away. Hell, he acted like he knew what they were talking about when they said something about those daytime TV shows.

"Bet the cocksucker is gay." John muttered.

"I don't think so, he got a woody looking at Jennifer's tits."

"I think that was from looking at Donna's."

We both glared at each other again.

"I wonder if that asshole likes to play pool?" John grinned at me.

I had to laugh at that one. I remembered that double bank on the 8 ball into the side pocket.

"What's so funny, honey?" Jennifer asked me as the four of them came out carrying some trays.

"Not a thing. Not a thing at all." I grinned.

Later that evening, we were finally alone. Jeremy and Caroline took off first, it was pretty obvious what they wanted to go do.

It started to cool off so the girls put their shirts back on, hell, I was getting used to that. Then John and Donna started necking, he grinned at me when I told him to go get a room.

"Everything OK with us?" He asked, sticking out his hand. The women were safely out of ear shot inside.

"Yea, fine I guess." I told him, shaking it.

"I won't try to get her drunk next time." He told me.

"Next time? There ain't going to be any NEXT time!" I growled.

"Well, keep your hands off Donna then." He growled right back.

"It isn't me you gotta worry about, I bet she climbs on Jeremy first chance she gets!"

"Unless he gets to Jennifer first."

"Jennifer isn't like that." I protested.

He just looked at me.

"We better take care of things then, huh?" John had a worried look on his face.

Just then the girls came out, Jennifer and Donna actually fucking hugged, then she and John left.

+++

In our bedroom, I listened as Jennifer took a long shower, I had already had mine. She came out with just a towel wrapped around herself, it hung rather precariously.

"Babe, are we all right? I mean, with everything that has happened?" I asked her as she slid into bed with me.

"I hope so, honey. I am really sorry about that...with John. You are way better than he is." She nuzzled my neck.

"Yea, you are way better than Donna, too." I lied, thinking of those big melons that she shoved in my face.

That vision kinda helped me get a dandy boner going.

In short order I was jamming it home, Jennifer was yowling and squealing, I was giving it to her pretty good. Later, we lay there cuddled up.

I was thinking that we just got over a pretty big bump in the road.

"That Jeremy guy is sure cute, Caroline is lucky." She said.

"Yea, I guess."

"Do you want to sleep with Caroline?" She asked me.

"What? No! That never crossed my mind." I lied.

"I heard you say you did."

"That was just guy talk, John and I were going at it pretty good for awhile."

"Yes, I guess so. That Jeremy though, I never knew that men could look like that."

"Jeremy? What about him?"

"His thing is enormous!" She blurted out.

"His thing? You mean his cock? How in the hell would you know?"

"Caroline. In the kitchen. She took it out and showed it to us, it's nearly a foot long!" She giggled.

"So that's what took you so long in there, huh?"

"Yes. We just looked though. You aren't mad, are you?"

"No. Of course not." I said, feeling myself getting pissed off.

"Caroline rubbed it and it stood almost straight up!" She let out a little sigh.

"Jennifer, Jesus." I growled.

"Sorry. That doesn't make you mad, does it? I mean, it was just...interesting."

"Naw, I guess not. Unless you plan on trying it out?"

"Oh, no. Nothing like that, it wouldn't fit anyway." She turned towards me to snuggle up tighter, then giggled softly.

"We need to get back to being the way we were, honey. I want us to be happy." I told her.

"Good. Today was fun, I hope the weather is nice next weekend." She said quietly. She almost sounded like her mind was somewhere else.

"Weather? Why?"

"Donna and Caroline want to have another barbecue. That sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

"Yea. Great fun." I said.

I rolled over to go to sleep.

Just great.

12