Coincidence or Other... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that would be the greatest but I will accept once as being awesome."

I let Dave think he was stretching me as he used his fingers. I moaned and groaned and asked him to slow down and all the things that made him think it was him that was breaking me in.

It was near time for Becky to make herself known. Dave and I had decided we would let her be a voyeur when she arrived.

We had a few other plans in our minds for her entertainment.

Dave was feeling cocky that I could take his cock in my ass with all the manipulations he performed.

Dave climbed into the Jacuzzi to make sure the water was turbulent so Becky could not see his manly prize possession when she announced her arrival. I opened the door covered with a robe.

I gave Becky a hug and told her to get like a new born and to join us in the Jacuzzi and introduced her to Dave. He just gave a wave and uttered, "Nice for you to join the party. Hurry and join us so we can open the bubbly." He did not stand for obvious reasons.

When Becky joined us she dropped the robe she had put on and then Dave extended a handshake after she was in the tub.

It took about an hour for Dave and Becky to do that get to know you stuff after him saying he saw her at the club a lot but was shocked to discover she worked for the same organization as he did.

I then said, "Dave that bubbly has made me horny and I think you should take care of it while Becky sits here and enjoys the refreshing waters and bubbly. I'm going to hop on the bed. Are you coming?"

"No Amber not now. I want to cum in your hot ass."

"Being a smart ass, huh? Well maybe I won't let you do my ass in front of my friend the next time we are together if we ever do get it together again."

Becky gasped and covered her mouth.

"Well I guess I better be coming then so as not to piss you off."

I climbed on the bed and placed myself in doggy position.

Dave then stood in the Jacuzzi. We heard, "Oh my god, it's as big as a horse."

Neither of us said a word as Dave made is way to the bed, knelt behind me, placed his hands and arms under my thighs and then on my hip bones to lift me off the mattress. I never had been in that position before to be eaten that way. He then proceeded to eat me from clit to ass hole. I was watching Becky's face in the mirrors. Her eyes were focused on Dave's face and probably that horse or at minimum a pony cock. Her one arm was moving so I assumed she was playing with her clit.

Dave's tongue was getting to me and I uttered, "Drink it all Dave as I gushed my first orgasm of the afternoon."

We all heard Dave slurping to get all of my juices. I had my eyes closed and I heard Becky moan softly.

Dave lowered me back to kneeling position and placed the head of the monster at my pussy entrance.

I uttered, "Easy Dave, easy, easy please."

We heard, "Sure babe."

Then we heard, "My god Amber most of it is in you."

Dave began to fuck me slowly. Because of his size I was at the edge and going over. My tits were shaking nicely for Becky to see knowing I was having a nice orgasm. Dave picked up the speed and I uttered, "God Dave I'm approaching the edge again."

Dave pulled his cock from my searing love canal and reinserted it with a fast jab. I heard Becky inhale and utter, "Oh my god."

Dave withdrew and then reinserted it. He did this once or twice more which sent me over the edge. I then felt this instant horrendous feeling in my ass as Dave's cock missed my pussy and buried his cock in my ass. I screamed, "OH GOD, NO, AHHHHHaaaaa," and Dave yelled "OH AMBER ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh," as he gripped my hip bones making sure he was buried to the hilt. I knew he was there because his balls were resting on my butt cheeks.

My scream was because of shock, sensations, and knowing it was the real thing and not the carrot I had used all week. Thank god I did use the carrot.

Dave was kind enough to remain motionless as he unloaded his nut juice deep in my bowels. My anal ring was hurting just a tad. Feeling his warm semen in my bowels caused me to reach back and flick my clit. I went into convulsions quickly because I had not settled from the orgasm I was having when the supposedly accident happened. Dave was still panting, growling and firing blanks. His cock flexing helped me have a horrendous orgasm knowing it made him feel good and me a slut for taking a cock in my virgin ass.

After we recovered he withdrew very solely, rolled onto his back and said, "I'm sorry Amber."

I lifted up onto my knees, turned to him, pulled his forehead to mine and said, "Later I want you to do that again like we had planned earlier. Do you think you can manage?"

"I sure as hell will Amber. I'm sorry."

"Was it as good as you imagined it would be Dave?"

"Amber it was awesome."

"Good! Let's go join Becky."

We turned and saw Becky with her eyes closed and panting. We gave each other a wink and scared her when I asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"My god Amber, I will never be the same. Dave how soon will you have power back?"

We all laughed and heard, "Soon Becky, soon, real soon. I'm ready to taste that snatch of yours now if you are willing to dish it up."

Becky stood and Dave said, "Damn nice looking jugs, Becky; let's play."

Dave walked hand in hand with Becky to the bed. I heard, "If I say stop you will stop won't you Dave?"

"Yes Becky I do understand."

Dave ate her in the traditional manner and kept eating her inducing several cums before we heard Becky say, "Oh god Dave I'm scared but my pussy is in need of a cock doing its thing."

Dave lifted his face covered in love juices smiling. He looked into Becky's eyes and said, "Do you want to watch from a doggy position in the side mirrors or looking into the ceiling mirrors by lying on my chest and stomach?"

"Mmmmm, I think doggy this first time. I can pull off quickly if the need arises."

"Okay then, show me lots of ass and the target. Place your head on the mattress and reach back and spread your butt cheeks for me."

Becky did as Dave asked. Dave buried his face into her snatch and began eating her again. Becky was looking at me and the mirror behind me but her eyes were glazing over. Her hands became fist as she squeezed the cheeks of her butt. His tonguing took her over the edge so much so she was frothing at her mouth and was uttering some type of animal growl. She lost the grip on her butt from the impact of the cum. Dave ignored it and made sure she had several more cums as she gripped the sheets and made fists with her hands. We could hear soft calls, "Dave, Dave, please, please."

We knew what she wanted. Dave placed himself in position, placed the monster at the hole leaking copious love fluids and then placed his hands on her hip bones and pulled her onto the monster.

We heard, "OH GOD, PULL IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT, OH GOD!"

Dave did not make a move and held her tightly so her pussy would adjust to it.

She continued with whimpers and going, "Oh, oh, oh my god. Amber tell him it hurts and to take it out, please."

I said, "Breathe and relax. Soon you will want it to take you to a new level of cums, believe me, and just take deep breaths."

Dave said, "Becky feel your pussy flexing. It likes the feeling of being filled. Maybe you should listen to what your pussy is saying."

"Oh god it is; it has its own mind. You are right Dave, it is trying to milk your cock, oh god my pussy wants it."

Dave released his grip on her hipbones so she could escape if she desired.

We heard, "God guys looking in the mirror with half of the horse in me and half out is slutty. Dave you can move if you want."

"Becky, I will flex my cock and then you give me orders as you adjust."

"Mmmm, oh god that is a new feeling but a nice feeling. Do me slow Dave; mmmmm, mmmmm, a bit faster, oh god. Becky, I think he will take me to a new place; everything in my pussy is alive."

Dave began to increase his pace with Becky falling into a cadence of Mmmmms and Ohoooos as the pace accelerated with the ins/outs of Dave's cock.

I told Dave he would not need to use a condom because Becky was on the pill earlier in the day.

Becky seemed delirious and we heard, "Give me your nut juice Dave, I'm there."

Dave did some deeper and faster thrust, stiffened, and growled as his nuts pulled up to fire their precious cargo deep into Becky. She let out with "Yes, Yes, Yes," and convulsed as the warm man's juice coated her inner walls.

Dave grabbed her hipbones again to insure her not falling forward and off his cock. Becky was limp as a wet rag as her body continued to tremble from the orgasm ravaging her.

When she had settled, Dave lowered her slowly. I looked at Becky and she was out. There was a huge droll spot where her mouth had been. Dave covered her and came back to the Jacuzzi with a grin showing he was pleased with the results.

I lifted myself onto his lap to face him and French kiss him. I made sure my tits pressed into him. I broke the kiss and said, "I'm glad I hit your car and that you made a deal with me."

"I'm more than glad, Amber. I hope Becky will allow me to eat her while she sits on my face and also hope that you will fuck me while at the same time reaching around her to play with her tits."

"That is a new twist to sex for me Dave. Not even the black guys at the club suggested that position. Say by the way how did you get that job at the club?"

"That is a long story Amber; I will share it with you another time."

"Amber may I ask you a question about the club."

"Yes, of course Dave."

"I have noticed at the club that you have not become a member because you always have a flower indicating you are a guest. I'm curious about why not."

I placed my forehead on Dave, wrapped my arms around his neck, looked him in the eyes and said, "There are two reasons Dave. Call me chicken if you want for one thing. Call me narrow minded for the second."

"I will do neither. Care to share your reasons?"

"Two or three months after having gone there a number of times my date suggested it. I asked him how much would it cost and what were the privileges? He indicated that one drink per hour was on the house. The second privilege was I could select a guy of my desire to spend the night with in the club. The third privilege was I could refuse all offers except two. I needed to make two guys happy before disappearing with my choice for the night."

"He was correct Amber. What then prevented you from becoming a member?"

"It's the initiation Dave. There is no way I could deep throat five of the members let alone one. I nearly gagged and regurgitated when I saw two girls being initiated. My god Dave those seven, eight, nine and ten inch cocks disappeared in the girl's throat. I would gag on the cum, coming from them not to mention the pain. Maybe they don't sense it because a guy is fucking their pussy at the same time. I don't know and have never asked. But the other thing that grossed me out was after the guys had cum, the girls faced each other from the gurney they were on and sucked the cocktail from the other through a long clear plastic hose. Do you know how much love juices they must have swallowed with deep throating five and sucking cum from five deposits, God?"

"Oh so it is not the membership that bothers you it is the getting to be a member."

"I think the initiation is perverse and slutty, Dave."

"Have you ever deep throated a guy, Amber?"

"No Dave, I will blow a guy but spit it into tissue."

"Amber I have another question or maybe more curiosity. I mentioned earlier that when Becky comes around that I want to eat her while you do yourself on my cock. What are your thought about me having that cocktail from Becky's pussy?"

"God Dave it never crossed my mind."

"Amber would you eat Becky knowing she has a cocktail in her."

"Oh my god Dave, I see where you are going. Yes we have done that many times. Well that tends to clear up the use of hoses but not the deep throating."

"Amber that takes practice just as ass fucking."

"Oh."

"Listen, length is the least of the problem, thickness is the problem. Did you know the girls selected the guys for initiation night?"

"No Dave I did not. That was not explained to me when I viewed the initiation."

"So you see, the girls had already experienced what you saw so it was natural."

"Oh wow that sheds a different light on the initiation. So how do I get experience with deep throating?"

"Amber I have a cousin that is an expert and all he uses is different lengths and thickness of dildos. He teaches you proper breathing and relaxation. Care to be introduced and experience a lesson or two?"

"Yes Dave, I assume with that skill I could keep a future husband from looking for a skilled artisan."

"It sure would be some good insurance Amber."

"Thanks Dave you are a god send."

"I will chat with Andy and then let you and him hook-up."

"You are a sweetie Dave."

We heard from sleeping beauty, "Why is Dave a sweetie?" "He is in my mind because he can make me feel so good."

"Well in that case he is a sweetie in mine. My god Dave, Amber was right. You took me someplace I had never been. God I wish we had met years ago. By any chance are you a gigolo?"

12