Brother's Orders Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Emma is hogging the shower.
2.2k words
3.91
30.3k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox22
Nox22
110 Followers

Disclaimer: This story deals with non-con/reluctance and incest themes. This is my first time venturing into this genre mashup, so if that's not your thing, turn back now. All characters are over 18 and in college, which I sometimes refer to as 'school'. As always, all adult scenes take place AS ADULTS. Enjoy responsibly! Thanks!

***

Emily felt her legs shaking out from under her, her face scrunched up as she tried to keep quiet, and steam rose around her in the shower. She was close. The shower head pressed between her legs--the jet setting hitting just the right spot.

"Seriously?!" A fist pounded on the door. " You've been in there for like 20 minutes. Give me a break!"

She tried to modulate her voice as she called "Just a minute! I'm rinsing out my hair." But she bit her lip, closing her eyes and willing herself to find that peak.

The sweet pulse of warm water against her clit drove her higher, and she leaned against the wall of the shower, letting the brunt of the water cascade down between spread legs.Yes, yes...so close.

Her eyes flicked open as she heard the lock on the door flick. Someone had put a pin through the little round hole in the doorknob and tripped the lock on the other side. "God, I'm almost done!" She shouted, but the demands of pleasure were insistent. Her muscles locked. She couldn't move.

Even as her brother pulled the shower curtain open, baring her naked body to the air...she couldn't stop.

His eyes widened, focusing first on her pert nipples, then traveling down to the shower head, pressed firmly between her legs. "Fuck!" He yelled out, before turning and storming from the bathroom.

"Hey!" She tried to scream at him--to come up with some explanation. But her pleasure was unaffected, and even as he left the curtain open, the door wide, she still felt herself clenching--finally--as her head rolled back, and the cold air from the outside made her nipples sing. She tried to fight back a moan, but was pretty sure he could hear it, without even a scrap of cloth to separate them.

"Why are you wasting all my damn water!?" Her father's irritation pulled her from the climax and she shouted.

"I'm out, already, I'm out!"

She turned off the water in the same instant, emerging from the shower as her hair dripped, and she wrapped a towel around herself.

"Jonah!" She yelled after her brother, fully intending to chase him all the way to his room and call him a pervert. But he was still there in the hallway outside the bathroom, pacing like he was tearing for a fight.

"What the fuck?!" Her voice sounded shrill in her own ears and Jonah whorled, throwing his arms out in bafflement.

He stuttered. "I'm not the one fucking--I'm not the one--" he struggled for an end to the sentence before landing. "What? You not getting enough attention from College guys in your classes?"

The offense he intended hit a sore spot. After a full semester of college, she still hadn't found anyone interested in her. Maybe all the hot guys were busy swarming sororities or hitting up parties. She was just trying to finish BIO 101.

"Fuck you! I'm not the one...being...being a peeping Tom!" she leveled back.

"What the hell is going on here?" Their father roared back as he thundered down the hall. He'd been in the middle of a business proposal, Emma knew. And their bickering drawing him from the computer wasn't good news.

"She was--"

Emma cut her brother off "HE was peeking on me in the shower!"

Jonah gawped, and her father questioned. "Jonah?"

He grimaced and Emma smirked in self satisfaction as he fumbled over an answer. "She'd been in there for like 20 minutes! I told her to get out, but she wouldn't, and when I went in there to get her out, she was-- she was--" he shook his head like he was trying to get the image from his head and Emma shouted again.

"I wasn't doing anything! "I was washing up! "

" Yeah!? " Jonah argued " Do you always need to rinse with the shower head right between your legs?"

"Enough!" Their father shouted, bringing an end to the red-faced shouting between them.

As her adrenaline faded, it was hard to feel tough wrapped in nothing but a towel.

She watched as her father breathed a few deep breaths, massaging a temple. Finally he spoke, almost too calmly. "I don't care if you two want to fight at college but it'smy goddman house...!"

This time, Jonah jumped the gun. "Dad! She's hogging all the hot water! I need a shower. As if she isn'tscreaming for attention from every damn guy to pass her in the halls!"

Emma's mouth dropped open. How dare he?!

But her dad spoke first "What the hell are you taking about?"

Emma's expression dropped as she realized her brother was about to tattle on her. "If she leaves here looking decent, she changes in the bathroom before classes start. We go to the same buildings Emma! You don't think I notice? You're dressed like a slut!"

"I am not!"

"Really?"

"Stop it, goddamnit!" For the second time, her father yelled, and they both quieted, knowing that there was a limit to his patience. "Now... Emma... have you been changing clothes at school? I pay your tuition, so I think I have the right to know."

His calm fooled her, and she spouted a half truth. "I mean... maybe sometimes. I get uncomfortable, and it's the middle of summer! I knowyou had nuns for teachers, but the rest of us live in the modern world. And I don't want to come off like... "

"Like what?"

She wrapped her hands around her arms, cold and wishing she'd taken the time to properly towel off. "I don't know, like I think I'm better than everyone, or some crazy, religious girl."

Her father only straightened, clearing his throat. "Jonah?"

"Yes, Sir?" So he was in full people-pleaser mode --sucking up when he knew he should have been the one in trouble. Emma glared.

"You have classes in all the same buildings as your sister?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Emma..." Her father intoned.

"Yes?"

"If you think you're dressing appropriately, you'll have no problem meeting your brother so he can take pictures of your outfits and get them to me after this week."

"But --!"

He held up a hand. "If you want your mother and I to keep paying for college, your brother is in charge for the next week. He's right. You're using way to much hot water, and according to him, acting up at school as well."

"Dad! " She whined.

"Quit it." He sighed. "Your mother is out of town taking care of great Aunt Millie. I don't have the time for this. Your brother is in charge. He'll send me pictures of your outfits, and at the end of the week, we'll all talk. Alright?

Before she admitted defeat, her father turned away, and Jonah looked at her with wide eyes.

Emma stuck her tongue out, turning towards her room and flipping him off. Fuck him! She could make him regret ever agreeing to this bullshit!

_____

Chapter 2

Emma stared at herself in the mirror. Her dad left early for work, and her brother left early for one of his morning classes that she didn't share. So, shed taken full advantage of the extra hour.

She stood in black high heels studded in shimmering rhinestones. Black fishnets followed her thighs up to a neon pink skirt that fell in short ruffles and barely covered her more intimate parts. She vied for a leather, pink bra over a netted midriff--something she'd wear to the club or a rave (if she ever went to one). Last was a full face of makeup, including fake lashes and winged eyeliner. She had to be careful today. If she bent over wrong, anyone who wanted to see would spy a neon green thong she'd bought. She'd even painted her nails black and did her hair in pigtails.

Jonah was a year older than her, but still as innocent as a dove. She doubted he would even be willing to talk to her like this... much less than he'd be willing to drag her off to some corner and force her to take a picture.Checkmate.

She might've worried about extra attention from her male classmates, but honestly... none of them had given her a second thought. If this was the catalyst to push one of them over the edge, she'd welcome it. Not like she'd been getting any attention dressing as a mildprovocateur.

So, she drove to school, parking in the back of the lot, and she marched in like she owned the place. Her first class was a prereq that she had no real need for, so she spent the period checking her Instagram. Boring.

When she finally walked out the classroom door, a full hour later, she saw Jonah, dutifully lounging against the far wall.

His mouth dropped in shock and he pushed off the wall. "What the hell are you wearing?!"

Before she could answer though, he was pulling her down the hall, in the opposite direction she needed to go for her next class.

"Ow!" His grip hurt. "What are you doing?"

He scoffed. "Well I'm definitely taking pictures ofthis. Are you serious?"

She recognized the hall to the bathrooms as he pushed her to one side, practically shaking. "What the fuck? "

"I can wear what I want,Jonah. I'm a grown woman."

"Yeah, I can see that."

His phone was already out, and the flash blinded her as he snapped a pic of her face.

"Hey!"

"Just what kind of attention are you looking for?"

While her hand was still up to shield her eyes, he took a second pic, this time from a step away. She tried to be with as she squeaked.

"What was that?"

"I'm taking a picture. How shortis that skirt?"

"It's. Fine." She growled, pushing him in the chest. When he didn't budge she only glared.

"Yeah?" He dared her. "It's long enough?"

"Yeah." She replied with more confidence than she had.

"Fine." He stepped back, aiming is camera at her. She heard the distinct chime of a video filming. "Bend over." He demanded.

"What?!"

"Bend over....if you say your skirt is long enough. Turn around and show me. Bend over for the camera."

She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"You said you're a grown woman. Like dad said: If you think your outfit is appropriate, this shouldn't be a problem, right? "

Anger boiled up, and she remembered the certainty that made her out this outfit on in the first place. He'd never show dad. Not if...

Emma spun with a smirk, placing her hands flat on the opposite wall.

"You don't like my skirt?" She spread her legs to just past shoulder length. "Is that because you like to look at your sister in the shower?" She teased. When he didn't reply, she started to sink down, bending towards her toes while looking over her shoulder. "Did you not get a good enough view when you ripped open the curtain? Now you're asking me to bend over for you?" She felt the breeze of the hallway brush against the tops of her thighs as the very short skirt rode up, and she knew her brother had an angle on her thong, even though he wasn't trying for an upskirt shot.

She stayed there, with her ass in the air, waiting for him to move, to turn away in disgust, or even to throw the whole damn phone down the hallway. But he didn't. His fingers tapped the screen, and in a moment, she heard a whoosh, like he'd sent something.

She turned, panicked. "What did you do?!" She beat a fist into her brother's chest, reaching for his phone, but he held it up in the air. Even as she reached up, standing on her tippy toes in the stripper heels, she couldn't reach. He was so tall.

"What do you think I did?"

"Give me that!"

"Relax! I didn't send it to dad."

She paused, realizing she had pressed him up against the wall in her struggle for the phone. "What?"

"I didn't send it,yet."

She slapped his torso "Oh come on!"

"I guess you'll just have to try again tomorrow, yeah?"

He slid sideways, leaving her open-mouthed in the bathroom hallway.

Emma shook her head. What the fuck?What the fuck?!

-- -- ---

The next day, she'd worn a pair of fitted leggings and a half-cutoff sweater. She even had an orange flower in her hair that made her look like she was low-key celebrating the 1970's. Jonah took a pic of her flipping him off in the quad.

That night, when she saw him grab a towel for the shower, Emma ran into the bathroom first. She laughed out loud as he pounded on the door, and made sure to wash extra well.

Nox22
Nox22
110 Followers