Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up onto my elbow and grabbed the golf towel she handed me. As I was wiping my face dry, the taste of my own semen still strong in my mouth, she picked up the camera, and started to scroll through her new photos, smiling to herself.

She was certainly true to her word. For the next few months, there was hardly a thing we did in bed that I don't still have pictures of. My favorites of all are the pictures from an evening when I tied her down and ejaculated all over her face just to take pictures of it, and the many, many beautiful smiling finishes in her waiting mouth, and across her beautiful face.

Every set of photos we took we shared, so that each of us had copies of everything.

Every computer I have had ever since has had a hidden subdirectory, containing folder after folder of photos of my time with the kinkiest girl I've ever met, alongside the file folder of my own "collateral" photos.

Within a year or so of that "Collateral" night, Annie and had both moved on, and we were out of contact for years. When we did re-connect, we began to email a bit, and it wasn't long before she asked if I still had my "Birthday photos." I told her I did, and assured her that nobody else had ever seen them.

She revealed that someone else had indeed seen hers; her husband Stu. Annie is a strong believer that it is the journeys we take make us who we are. She considered that the healthiest way to start a marriage was to start it with a man who could embrace her past. Anyone who was too jealous to deal with her past was not likely to be a match for her. So she shared all of her photos of us with her husband.

The way she tells it, that stash of photos of his wife from before he met her is one of her loving husband's favorite posessions, and he never seems to tire of hearing her tell filthy stories about the predicaments she found herself in, or of looking at crystal clear digital photos of his beautiful, laughing wife's face covered in her ex-boyfriend's cum.

It is as Annie whispered in my ear; courageous men get the prize.

12