All Comments on 'Collateral Damage Pt. 01'

by justthejanitor

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
saw that coming

I already thought that's what would happen, yet, having it confirmed still causes bad feelings.

Gomez333Gomez333over 9 years ago
cant wait for the next installment

There's so much payback to be had here!!!!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
To do list

A faithless wife must be divorced

A playboy jerk must be trounced

An evil office bitch must be burned

AND ALL THREE MUST BE SHAMED!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Where to from here?

Good luck. These people are appalling.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I knew the payback would be a bitch, but not the how of it.

The author really nailed the cutthroat struggle in button-down corporate environment. I'm enjoying the irony of how the narrator's surrogate dagger power play got turned against him. The genie isn't going back in the bottle and there's hell to pay for the wish granted. Excellent cliffhanger conclusion btw . *****

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
What?

I hated the way this part ended. Now, there are two bitches that need to be burned. I keep imagining the confrontation with the slut wife and the revenge on Terri. I would make her wish that she had never fucked with me. I would find a way to publish her slut pictures all over the town. This stories ending screwed up my day, maybe my week. I hope the author gets part 2 out quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JTJ, Great Job!!

Every story you have submitted has been a real hit!

Normally I don't like stories that end on a cliff hanger like this, but I must admit the clever use of frustrated angst in propelling your readers into heightened anticipation for the follow-up chapter. Since this was clearly marked as "Pt. 01", no reader here has any bitch coming.

Often, authors will meander through the set-up, but the reader gets a sense that the follow-up will probably be a disapointment. With you, we know your track record for quality. We know your capacity to not only capture realistic emotions and scenarios, but also creative plot-lines and strong descriptions of the rising action. With you, the "Pt. 02" as implied, really should readily deliver upon its much anticipated punch.

So, it should go without saying.....but.....

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

miangtaromiangtaroover 9 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

I've been a fan of your previous works and I can just add this new one to the list. I have faith that the next one will be good based on your Gold for Plastic series (that was also an all time favorite of mine btw).

I'm hoping I don't have to wait months for the next part though (fingers crossed...)

:)

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Another excellent story from an excellent author

I did see that coming, but it was fun to read and see how it came down.

JTJ is terrific in that each of his stories has been very very different than the others, yet still great. Some authors really need to stick to a theme and if they depart their work suffers, and when they don't depart it gets repetitive. When somebody can escape that, it is very good.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Well, it's a set up

Let's see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well gee.

now bring in mr devin and ask for 50000 dollars if he wants to keep his fucking job. otherwise youll sue him for alienation of affections in yours and your wifes divorce and bring it to the attention of the owners at work. im sure he was put up to it by Teri So if he states that in his defense That may also get her sorry ass fired. But either way Rosie is gone also. And that also gives him leeway to hire a few escorts for his own enjoyment>I also think devin is not going to advance much more at his current job either. I can see him working as a janitor in his future or as a pizza hut manager. Rosie though will be divorced. May fuck her again or live with. But well maybe Devin will marry her. This guy though could get a lot of other women just due to his job and the security it would provide. Along with an ironclad prenuptial. So far a 3 till he gets rid of his own cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and the first words

out of his mouth should be thank you. I know she's being cheating on me now I have the proof, which makes it easier to deal with all my women problems at one time good day miss lee!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
This looks like

An opportunity for a double BTB. Great beginning...anxious to see how this plays out.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
War is always a monster....

War is always a monster that take the life of many innocent people...This is the case...I just hope he burn both bitches to the ground...After all war is about burning everything around...3* for now...I'll rate it in the end of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nicely set up!

Excellent writing and story, as we've come to expect from you. Sooo many ways you could take this, but you kindly provided a hint in your description of the wife's facial expression in the pictures.

jezzazjezzazover 9 years ago

Well written and compelling.

I await the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So given that this is a fictional story

I found it to be too implausible. People under the kind of pressure Teri was putting on either find other jobs or file complaints. When the office productivity crashed the higher ups wouldn't have just held a couple of meetings and done nothing. Heads would have rolled and Teri's attitude in todays workplace would have made her the first person gone. And why didn't he simply find another job rather than put up with her bullshit for months and months? And since he knew he was blackmailing her, why didn't he carry through and force her to resign? Sorry, well written but just too many holes in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unleash the dogs of war

You could see this one coming a mile away based on the title and the first meeting with Devin.

With regard to the story, I have to agree that Teri never would have made it as far as she did with the morale issues to begin with. When the higher ups saw that plummet in productivity she would have been called to the mat for causing such issues after a brief review took place.

Beyond that, what Grant did by setting up Teri with Devin was wrong. But to his credit Devan and Teri were both single, he never let it get out to anyone, and he didn’t threaten her. He merely pointed out her hypocrisy. What Teri did by setting up Rosie with Devin was way over the top. She ruined a marriage. Based on the described look on Rosie’s face “her eyes were closed and she wore an inscrutable expression, a cross between a grimace and a sad smile” she may have been lied to about Grant’s intentions and actions with women at work, quite possibly by Teri. Hopefully Grant got copies of the pictures of Teri and Devin. If he did, both of them would be toast before the end of the day, up on disciplinary issues. Devin is shit and should be treated like it. Going after a single woman is one thing, going after a married woman is another. Don’t get me wrong, the married woman is just as much to blame for falling for it but when scum slithers out of the gutter it should be cleansed. Trashing Devin’s job future employment prospects might give him something to think about with regard to future sexploits.

Great story JTJ! Can't wait for the next installment.

JeremyRPGJeremyRPGover 9 years ago
Waiting is the hardest part.

I am on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
didn't like it

I wondered when his wife would come into play. The old saying what comes around goes around defently comes into play here. I agree with one of comments left that in today's work place that kind of behavior would not last long from either sex. I had a feeling that Mr. Stud would play a bigger role in this story . What happens next ? Hope all the people that have been wronged in this story gets there revenge.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 9 years ago
Ok I am hooked

Now for the rest of the story. There are no heroes here, and he should have figured she would make a run like this, using the same weapon he had.

That being said if Devin is alive at the end of this tale I don't think I will be able to read your stories anymore, because Devin is the devil right?

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
This can have a few twists

I can see how (1) Rosie - and perhaps Teri - were drugged by Devin. Rosie had an "inscrutable expression" and Teri's reaction when he busted her was denial and surprise; or (2) Grant winds up with Teri; or (3) anything else that JTJ comes up with. But I do think more twists are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
revenge

Begs for retaliation of highest order. Maybe an arranged GB with internet consequences you don't drag family into personal dispute.

. Then Devin very harshly a new career would be in his future. Then the wife played by ear.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 9 years ago
W O W

Caught me with my pants down...I figured she had some pictures of him holding the crying employee........I gave it a 5. That's the first this year expect for Laptopwriter. Give us more .....what a story....you have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I believe this is when I would look directly into her eyes and say, "I'm going to destroy you."

Cyb4Cyb4over 9 years ago
Ugh

Really liked it, but like a previous commenter; it ruined my day. Some of these "Loving Wives" stories can really affect me.

Teri is evil and it sure looks like she won. He didn't hurt her at all by setting her up. She on the other hand destroyed him. Or at least most men would be destroyed by that. We'll see how Grant does, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

OUCH !!

But you could see THAT train coming down the tracks.

Good story.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

I am very intrigued with this story. Ended part 1 with a bombshell. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Please don't take too long for part 2. Thanks for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really...

I hope he buys a gun and goes postal on the bitch, his wife, the guy and himself. That would be the only way to save this travesty of a so-called story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

It is a shame, really, that Grant did not have Devin send him a copy of the session between Devin and Teri. After all, Grant paid five hundred bucks for the proof. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can you say divorce?

I would tell the wife that I was going to divorce her on MY terms and if she did not accept, the pictures would go on the internet for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

Teri needs a serious vehicle accident, his wife needs to wake up in a whorehouse in Mexico or South America and Devin needs total castration

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Wow

Good story line and well written, can not wait to read where justthejanitor goes with this story.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Burn all the bitches!

Teri, Devin and the biggest bitch of all, his cheating slut wife Rosie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Grant has all the cards now though...

Has both Teri's & Devin's careers in his hands with those pictures & office security tapes...

So, collateral damage: his life is a whole lot less expensive; he can dump a cheating wife...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
so my first question

So my first question of course must be "Are these people upwind of me?"

Must calculate the fallout pattern for the massive nuclear barrage that is coming.

Did he get copies of the pictures of Teri and Devin?

If not, then will a mugging and beating work?

Is Devin stupid enough to stay around after fucking Grant's wife?

Or does he even know who she is?

Do you think this evil stupid bitch has a clue?

jonnybgud1216jonnybgud1216over 9 years ago
Really?

Collateral damage? I think not. The women in this tale are all adults. They surely must be able to be mature enough to understand the consequences of their decisions. They all got what they wanted.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Irritating

I am already unhappy with this story. Assuming that this is not a doctored photo, there is no coming back from this. This guy used treachery to screw with his coworker and now she has done the same to him - AND HIS CHILDREN. Try that on me, and I would probably just walk away from the cheating pile of shit. Try that on my kids and I will kill every last one of the fuckers, drain their bank accounts and head for the boarder - with my kids. Anything less is unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

Story is interesting cant wait for next chapter

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Huh?

Her eyes were closed and she wore an inscrutable expression, a cross between a grimace and a sad smile and the vision of her struck me like a knife to the chest.

Blackmail? Tricked into thinking he cheated first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terry is a hard assed bitch , he should have had her fired , being mr nice guy cost him his marriage

Terry turned the tables around , using Devin to fuck his wife. That is war in my books , both devin and terry need payback. Is there going to be a part 2 or do you end it here! Part 2 or a continuation would be appreciated to this fine story so far.

dwbdazdwbdazover 9 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Wow, that was a surprise! I can't bait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Devin is mr super stud ,terry is a super bitch

Both need payback . His wife is innocent that super stud can get into anyone's pants. So terry set up a married women . We see how this all plays out in the next chapter. Grant should have gone to the bosses and made a case on her demorilizing work place behavior and got her fired. Instead she got payback on grant by devin to seduce Rosie . That is not explained he took 500 from grant so why would he go after his wife for sure he would know that it would cause him major problems. If anything is any women safe when he goes after her to fuck. Obvious he got tremendous talent at seduction . So does grant forgive Rosie ? Is it really her fault?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We got a real writer here these are super intriguing stories

Thank you,just the janitor . Whatever your real name is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great setup.

Hope you can deliver on a most intriguing beginning. I suspect some really incredible extenuating circumstances to get Rosie in this predicament. Or maybe all is not what it appears? Great start!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
hmm this COULD end up being a GREAT story ...BUT..

There are some serious problems with the plot development here which need to be explained. Some reactions and plot developments a little over the top and dont seem to make any sense.

For example.... If office productivity drop this badly under Teri's management and leadership... and employees started quitting the company at the same time... she would be gone.

or this... WHY would Teri show the pictures of Grant's cheating wife fucking this Devin guy? If Grant goes to management either with or without the pictures and tells them what she is going to his marriage ... she is gone. So how is losing her job " winning ?"

or.... WHY would Devin fuck Grants wife? Teri goes up to Devin and says what? " I will pay you to fuck this woman?".... Surely Devin must have SOME intelligence and smell a rat?...no?

nd WHY would Devin even agree to do this? Grant while initially skeptical of Devin's claims... once he was shown proof Grant paid the money with no reservations or whining. So whats in it for Devin? Surely Devin must know that Grant is a person of some importance within the company.... and being caught up and the blackmail scheme means he is going to be in deep trouble.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

havent been this excited about a story in a long time. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

When the Devin character was introduced I assumed the very formulaic challenge that 'you can't bed my wife' was coming. When it the plot line twisted the challenge toward Teri, I was happy. When it twisted back toward his wife, I was ecstatic. And surprised. You took the whole formula and turned it upside down. Brilliant! Original.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
@ Harry

The Devin guy is a turd. Does he need a reason for his actions? And, if he goes to his boss to complain his own behavior will come to light. After all, he paid $500 to Devin for bedding Teri.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Some feedback

To the author: great job. I haven't anticipated a sequel this much in quite some time. I saw it coming the moment he talked of the initial bet, but i enjoyed it deapite the unavoidable forecast. I can't wait to see how he reacts and how Teri Lee (or Liegh) gets burned.

To the anonny who asks if it's really Rosie's fault: seriously? Do you think women are infants? There were elements of the story that made my feminist side wince, but that comment is way more misogynistic than anything in the story . . .

justthejanitorjustthejanitorover 9 years agoAuthor
Leigh versus Lee.

I originally had it as Teri Leigh, but I thought it would be too obscure and that Grant versus Lee would be easier for the readers to pick up. I guess I missed changing that one.

I included a couple of other war references that might be harder to pick up.

Gabe Prince = Gavrilo Princip = a man who starts a world war with a single foolish action.

Tinian = launching place of the atomic bomb = amoral super weapon. I thought about naming him Oppenheimer, but I thought that would be cumbersome and distracting. Plus, somehow I couldn't see a guy named Oppenheimer being irresistible to women..

I appreciate the feedback. I know some of the situations at the workplace are/seem unrealistic, but, for me, it's tough to write a story that's interesting and has some drama that is also completely realistic. Thanks.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great start

looking forward to how you end it.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Great start

Cant give 'er a 5 but real close. Interesting, different premise for the cheating wife. Very good detail re interoffice politics in a mixed sex environment for the Fortune 1000. You got the makings of a doozy here. Cant wait to see how you develop and finish this off.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Excellent story,

Can't wait for part two. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN YOU SET OUT TO DECEIVE

you leave yourself open to be deceived. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

can't wait until next chapter. Hope Devin explains why he seduced Rosie and how long did it take him. Then Rosie needs explain why she let Devin seduce her. Hopefully we find out that she did resist him but his charms worn her down until he his way with her. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are one of those red pill guys from reddit aren't you?

Interesting story but such horrible, horrible people. All of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Twist

Really enjoyed it!! Hope Rosie has a good excuse....drugged??

FlavianFlavianover 9 years ago
Gut-Wrenching

The end of this part of the story was gut-wrenching. It is going to be interesting to discover how his wife, Rosie, explains the situation (doesn't matter about that turd, Devin; we know his explanation -- pussy at all costs). Then, it will be interesting to see the retribution wrought upon the head of Teri; I hope she is in emotional and physical agony before this is all over.

Great writing. 5*

Flavian

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Saw it coming from the outset... almost from the title (wondered what the setup would be)

...but it is still well written.

I know you need a situation for there to be a story, but if I were Grant I would have talked to Rosie all the way through. Your partner needs to know what is going on in your world.

As it stands, he is not dealing with a moralist manager, he is dealing with a very, very common animal... the 'workplace psychopath'. The world is full of them, it is a true phenomenon and you can't beat them if you play by the rules, because they don't. They use the rules to cripple their victims and enemies, and break the rules themselves at any time for even the slightest advantage.

He was smart enough to sidestep all of the plays in motion, he should have been smart enough to see what she was, and to see the end result coming too, but hey, if he had, there wouldn't be a story, would there?

I will be interested to see where it goes, but in my world, it would be time to take the gloves off. Rosie would be gone, even if this Devlin is some sort of irresistible sexual Svengali. She would be gone because of her failure, but this Teri would be taken Out, with a capital O. No punches pulled. She needs to be gone; you can't reason with an irrational sociopath. She is at war, and Grant is the object of her campaign. He already has received severe damage, but her aim WILL be total destruction. Time for her to be removed from the equation, and to be stopped from hurting others in the future, because she will always do whatever she can to win, if she ever hits resistance.

My revenge would be Teri knowing that I was willing to break every rule too... because she would look into my eyes on her way out. She would know she has been beaten at her own game.

The world needs to be rid of these pocket fascist dictators. Call me any name you like, say anything you like about my comment. I don't care. But would it make you think twice about doing wrong by someone if you KNEW the consequences might far outweigh the gains?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love these "hire a stud" stories

Does anyone know any other good ones? Please leave titles in the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BTB

Great story!!!! 5. Can't wait for part 2. But you have to burn them all. Don't this guy by a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge

Devin would die a slow painful death.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
on the edge of my seat

Wow. Let loose the dogs of war!! This is the best story I've read in a while. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Benefit of the doubt

I gave you 5 stars while waiting for part 2, hope you do not make this a wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is far better writing and....

....storytelling than I get to enjoy in far too many cases.

It will be interesting to see where you take this story and the four critical characters.

It will be even more interesting to see how our hero addresses this very personal attack on him and in response to his attack on Teri.

Aptly named and a clear 5star story (but only because we have been unable to convince management here that -5 to 10 makes for a far better scoring system)!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he is indeed too full of himself

and Teri is the one who set it up.

please take them both down, with impunity.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What an excellent start!

I don't have a strong clue who/what is the "collateral damage." I look forward to Pt. 2 (and beyond?).

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Wow

Perfectly paced and stopped at the right point. Keep writing even though your scores are low.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Ow!

Well written, but ow!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Tremendous

What a fucking excellent start. Damn his own wife.

Here's the score"

Teri 1

Grant 0

On to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chess Game

Grant, is the type of manager, who wants a place of employment that is somewhat a step or two above being tolerable to be at.

Teri, is only looking out for herself, no matter whom it hurts to get ahead. By using the company policy, as a way of doing this, she will be look upon as a nonsense person.

Grant was trying to get Teri to be more reasonable in how she was dealing in the work place. What he in asking Devin to do for leverage against her has now come back to bite him in the ass. Teri, has only done to Grant what he did to her (Devin is a pawn in this game. Think chess.) I think, Teri has used some photos she got off of the security cameras as to prove that Grant is having an affair or seeing other women from work. Wonder, how much Teri did paid Devin to seduce Rosie? I think this way because of this sentence, (Her eyes were closed and she wore an inscrutable expression, a cross between a grimace and a sad smile) As if Rosie is saying, “two can play this game you bastard, look at what I had to endure to get back at what you have done”. Like in many stories, a lack of communication of one person to another. Was Rosie simply seduced or was this payback?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well I hope he ups his game in chapter 2

Because right now he's getting his ass kicked. What makes it painful is that he should have thought about what she might do and have been prepared. He got caught with his shorts down.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU TURN A WOLF LOOSE

don't be surprised at who or what he attacks. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. This is as engaging as it gets. Wish we had more from this author.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"consider any disciplinary action they suggest to be the minimal punishment we apply." - Forgetting for the moment the utter ridiculousness of her attitude, why in the world would HR's suggested disciplinary action be considered the MINIMAL punishment?!

"Memos were sent, stories were told, and exaggerated" - You would think that management would get wind of what was going on, and put a stop to it before it affected business.

Is it "Teri Lee" or "Teri Leigh"?

"3 or 4 of the younger gals at work, all friends of Teri, were suddenly wearing relatively provocative clothes, low necklines, high skirt hems, borderline trashy stockings." - Hell, I'd complain to HR about these women dressing inappropriately for work! And bringing the issue into the open will help protect him if any of these sluts manages to get him into a compromising position.

Wow, quite a twist! If he can get proof that Teri put Devin up to that, he would have a good case to get her canned for interfering in his marriage!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Additional Thoughts

Why didn't he go to management with Teri's crude tricks to and trap him into a sexual harassment situation?

I don't buy the "tricked into thinking Grant was cheating" excuse for Rosie. Her action when an accusation is made is to confront him, and to show him any "evidence" she has, which there can't be unless it was faked. And I'm sure we'll find out in the next part, but if it was Devin who "exposed" Grant's cheating, then letting the guy who let you know your husband is cheating into your pants is idiotic! He obviously had an agenda!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I FIND YOUR MINIPULATION OF THIS STORY REPUGNANT AND REPULSIVE

I FIND NOTHING TO LIKE OR FIND EROTIC OR SENSUAL. JUST A PILE OF SHIT WITH NO ONE TO LIKE.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
All caps idiot

Anon, learn to not use all caps, and grow a brain, douche bag. A good story- saw it coming but still, it has a nice build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT TERI DID TO "GET EVEN" WITH HIM.... SHE SHOWED HIM THAT HIS WIFE IS A CHEATING SLUT.

Since everyone knows that he Teri are now getting along, he can be make her simply disappear without drawing suspicion to himself.... Then make Rosie watch him burn the clothes that she fought to lose weight to get back into before handing her copies of the photos of her fucking Devlin and telling her that he has an appointment with his lawyer. On his way out the door, he can tell her that he's closed all their bank accounts and cancelled all their credit cards. And since her year old Lexus is paid for and titled in his name, he's going to wholesale it tomorrow and buy a $1000 runner for her to drive. It'll have the same liability insurance but he'll cancel the collision and comprehensive policy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What

I hate it when women write with a male voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely Written By A Woman

Grant divorces Rosie. Then names Teri and Devin in Alienation Of Affection suits and has them both fired from the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit!

Devin was a bros before whores type guy so he wouldn’t have screwed his wife! Bullshit plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What was that for? To proof that wives are not only spouses but also sluts and whores??!! I and all the other men have known that for ages!!!

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
A tough one to read for a supervisor.

In the current workplace this one had too many alarm bells going off for me to really enjoy.

Of course I'm sure everyone would figure out that Devin would be induced to get to Rosie in retribution.

Still... a well written story but I couldn't high five it.

P.S. Story tags are "grant" & "lee"??? Oh! I get it! Office WARS! (groan)

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Payback

Now to see where this goes now. This was will be no quarter now. No prisoners.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
Great!

The author captured work place politics with a fine brush. The story line looks pretty good as to potential, but relating the interaction among managers and between managers and employees was superb. I spent 30 years as a manager in a well known international company and could put names to many of the characters defined here.

Of course there were a lot of flaws in the action of these people, but that is real life. I tip my hat to anyone who can describe the flaws and interplay so well. Bravo!!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
VULNERABILITY SPREADS ALL AROUND AN INDIVIDUAL

and his family is included, TK U MLJ LV NV

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Fine story

Rosie's a keeper. Yonder comes Miss Rosie, how in the world do you know?Well, I know her by the apron and the dress she wore. But ya better walk right. Ya better not gamble and ya better not fight. Or you'll be in trouble with...Rosie.

Loved it! Five stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Snap!

Atomic knee-drop beginning. A very detailed, busy, and fast paced first chapter with some uniquely original elements neatly contained within this little LW's tale of woe.

justthejanitor, thanks for sharing your talent here with (imho) this very fine story you created. *****

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again, a really good story of inter office battles. Crap like that happens everywhere, just not to this level.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

It's been a few years since I read this.

\

"a suspension without pay until HR's review is finished and when HR's review is out, consider any disciplinary action they suggest to be the minimal punishment we apply." - Suspension WITHOUT pay? I'd go to the Labor Board. To withhold pay before an offense is adjudicated HAS to be a violation of labor law. HR doesn't "suggest" punishment, they dish it out.

\

Yes, Teri obviously sicced Devin on Rosie, and this being LW, Rosie fucked Devin in "revenge' for Grant doing something that he didn't do.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - talk about a horrid work environment - this will be war on a grand scale.

It will be interesting to see who is left standing after the dust settles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you couldn’t see that coming, I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't Grant start taking action when Teri sent her pussy patrol to entrap and entice him? All that they tried to pull on him would have buried the women. I'm sure they would have rolled over on Teri in a heartbeat if it was their jobs on the line.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This Guy is the biggest corporate cuckold and pseudo guy. All the rhetoric all the hyperbole such bullshit. I tried this I tried that he did absolutely nothing to stop this crap from happening and good fucking job he got screwed dumb cuckfuck.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Great first chapter. 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous