All Comments on 'Colleen's Cuck'

by michael798

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not very good

Your story is poorly written, no character much less character development, and just another not believable wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another idiot stupid writer

It is a story of your mother real life???

Cos only from a whore filthy cunt may come out a stupid idiot wimp like you are

Why dont you give us your adress and we ll do your man job into your slutwife, maybe we ll let you clean her after we ll fuck her to real satisfaction

And after that you may anytime GO KILL YOURSELF you filthy animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Nominate This Story

for the title of Worst Submition in any category.

Good Luck in the competition Michael. You should have a lock on the title w/ this POS.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Oh my god this is sooo fycucking bad

and it is not in the least bit erotic.

I can only wish horrible bad things on this pathetic writer

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Badly done

Passable writing, reasonable dialogue. I agree with a previous poster who noted the lack of characterization. A story which opens with "normal summer party" doesn't thrill me since I've no idea what the author means by "normal". If I'm a psychopathic serial killer, I can pretty much guarantee my idea of "normal" is a tad different from yours. Unless, of course, you're a violent psychopath; if so, welcome to the club!

Now, where was I? Oh, yes, character development. I found none. Colleen's a self-centered, sexually unsatisfied woman who violates her marriage oath for some orgasms, deliberately humiliating, disrespecting and betraying her husband. She feels no remorse nor guilt for her actions and evidently plans to continue to seek satisfaction from other lovers. Why she wishes to remain married to Michael is unclear. Perhaps it's for the tax advantages? It cannot be for love.

Rob is the stereotypical cocksman. Vain, immoral, mean-spirited, disrespectful and proud to cuckold his "friend". There's nothing to like about this character and evidently he has a history of this sort of thing. He's not someone I'd spend any time with, given a choice, and he's certainly not a good role model. Given his age and the fact that he's single, it's a fair bet that Rob is incapable of romantic love which makes him a sad, pathetic individual.

Michael is portrayed as a clueless wimp with a small dick who evidently cannot satisfy his wife sexually. They don't communicate well and one has to wonder if these two are brain-damaged. In fact, why did Colleen consent to marry Michael if he was so sexually inept? That remains a mystery as the author didn't deign to explore this question.

I suppose there's some amusement value to Michael's cuckolding if you get off on humiliation and degradation. It's not my cup of tea so there's little appeal to me. The sex scenes are fairly average so there's little stroke value.

Enough. Excellent fiction this is not. Thank you for your effort, this 25's for you for a story told badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Chapter two should be coming where Colleen gets pregnant at last by a real man. Colleen tells Michael that she will stay married to him but he is moving to the spare room. Rob will be in the master bedroom from now on except when he is away with other women. On those nights Rob will tell Michael that if he does not treat Colleen with the utmost respect that he will kick his ass when he gets back. He will be allowed to eat Colleen's pussy after Rob has cum in her but only then.

His little pee-pee will be enclosed in a cock cage so that she does not have to watch him jerk off his pathetic little dicklet.

He will be to "protect and serve" from now on. Protecting the twins that Rob has just put into her belly, and serving at the pleasure of her and Rob.

If by some chance he does not like the arrangment, then he will be moved to a large yard shed in the back of the house where the neighbors will laugh at him (dressed in a French Maid's outfit)

After the lusty couple both tire of toying with him, they will arrange for him to have a sex change operation and Rob will fuck him too on a regular basis. (but only after he has lost weight)

They all live happily everafter as a family with Michael serving as Maid and Nanny for the six children she and Rob will eventually have before she has a hysterectomy in her early forties.

What a great tale. I can hardly wait until another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another fucking wimp story

I hope someone sticks a foot long dick in your goddamn ass and puts you in the hospital. I am so tired of reading about some motherfucking shit put out by disjointed chicken scratchers like you and your ilk. If that had happened in my house, there would be blood all over the goddamn place and a dead man and wife in my bedroom.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is the Point?

This story has a lot of sex (I basically scanned a few sentences) but it seems more BDSM than loving wives. I know that this category is also for slut wives stories but why torture the poor guy? What is erotic about that?

Most of the good cuckold stories are those stories where the husband gives in to his darker side to degrade and humiliate himself either by wanting to have his wife fuck another guy and he loses control or he is tricked by his wife into this lifestyle. Here is it just brute force. Check the Joatster stories if you want to write good cuckold stories.

SleeplessinMD

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
Ok OK I have a suggestion for Mr.

Anonymous! STOP FUCKING READING THESE STORIES IF YOU"RE UPSET ABOUT THEM. The fucking title should have told you what type of story it was. God how dumb can someone be???????????????

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING!! Read the title ass wipe and don't read the damn thing. Or, stop complaining like a litle girl!

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
OK good start. Now go get the gun in the basement

and blow your queer brains out. No man would have stood for her touching the other man's upper thigh in the livingroom. No man would allow her to talk to her husabnd and take a lover into the bedroom like she did. This marriage would be over. What would she had done if the husband would have saud no? What would have happened if he was taking photos of her cheating? And when she has the kid he'll have DNA to prove she fucked another man. Yep, this marriage would have ended that day. But most husbands would have gotten a baseball bat at least and hurt or killed the lover maybe the wife too. Most men I should say. Are you from England? You write like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The author...

...has very thin skin. You asked for public comments and you got 'em, so shut up and start writing good stories for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get over it!

The title of the story should have told the bashers what the story was. If you don't like these stories then don't read them. You could even write your own stories for the rest of us to see since you are so good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"New And Improved"

It would be nice every once in awhile to read something new in one of these slut wives stories.But as most of these so called authors couldnt come up with a new plot if they had to,we just read the old shit over and over.In responce the authors only reply is,"Well if you dont like it dont read it".I guess this comeback from a writter of shit such as this story,is at a par with their writting.WE read and we can only hope the stories would get better.They never do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT

Don't change a thing, this is HOOOOT, great theme, great use of cuckoldery and humiliation, love the eye contact and laughter aspects too. Ignore the haters, they just don't get it dude.

argusx2002argusx2002over 17 years ago
Good first effort

I enjoyed it. A good first effort. Needs a little more at the end. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
meh..

its the same story w/ a little bit of twist. mmmmmmm. in another category, this may be a good story, but in LW? meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another wimp husband story

probably written by a man hating frustrated lesbian. I hate thhis type outcome. totally unexciting and worthless reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn Another New Writer Into Male Humiliation

This writer is into the worst male demeanment possible and for chuckles uses his best friend to wimp out the brain-dead hubby with his new ho.

This self cuckolding Fetish which is below pissing belongs there with the writer who obviously needs the excitement of male scorn, disrespect and humiliation so bad he writes it.

This writer is a lost cause as I see it, as he relishes the depths of grinding the wimps face in his lost future and new whore for others. He is also into gigundus cock watching while using 2 fingers on his liddle wienie. No mirrors in this writers dungeon under the stairs nor self respect for his gender or himself.

The poor sicko badly needs help to get out of his spiral down to further jaded addiction but by some comments has a few numb admirers also into septic male humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ignorant replies - to an average story

To those complaining about this story being a "Wimp story" and other such drivel, I say this:

"Thank you for showing the world how ignorant/stupid you really are!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" you say? You do understand what a cuck/cuckold is, don't you?

After reading numerous stories as some of you have, I figured you would have guessed by now. You're intelligent enough to read, one would have guess that you would be intelligent enough to use a dictionary. But I guess that failed you too.

Back to you reading numerous stories. If you don't the stories or the way end, etc... then WRITE ONE. We are just waiting to see how much of a genius you are (but seeing how you don't know what cuckold means), we can safely guess your stories will suck!"

Prove us wrong or shut up!

To the author: It was fairly typical in the way it developed with a pretty much fill in the blanks kind of story. The majority are.... average

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Well it was malevolent and not cuck

You fail like most in not revealing why a husband would have such low self esteem to accept this. The behavior is not normal and you fail to create a story beyond the one line the friend is a stud, but yet he has no prowess or appeal.

The husband does not ever get past being bambi in the headlights.

You honestly blew a very good beginning for something of voyeur fantasy, but instead turned into malevolent beyond cuck which is simple humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not believable

The "friend" is obviously not a friend at all, and the wife clearly does not love our Cuckold. If she does not love her husband, and he does not listen to her regarding love-making techniques, then she should insist on counseling or maybe they should get a divorce. Rob, the friend, would not do what he does to a friend. The character development is lacking that would make the submissive behavior credible for the husband. I could see this as a longer story in the BDSM category; I don't think it really fits the Cuckold genre as has been generally presented on the Literotica Website.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Epilogue

...After I got downstairs, I went to my office. In the bottom drawer I keep a handgun, which I loaded and then clicked off the safety. I went back upstairs. Rob was still laying on top of Colleen. I said, "Let me introduce you to my friend the equalizer." As Rob looked over at me with a smirk, I aimed and fired. Colleen started to scream, but couldn't get any sound to come out. I said, "Good bye, Colleen" and fired again. I closed the door, went down stairs, got into my truck, drove away, and never came back.

WifedatesIwaitWifedatesIwaitover 17 years ago
Nice Story!

Very enjoyable read. Don't worry about the critics, they just don't get it.

lilweeweelilweeweeover 14 years ago
Beautiul story

I loved this story...a superior male mating with a beautiful wife...her husband is a loser with a pencil dick...don't bread with small dicked men

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just want to know why...?

I know we are all different. Please don't take this as a criticism. But what is sexy about demeaning someone else? The husband wasn't abusive. Insensitive perhaps. But does that mean he is entitled to no respect as a human being? Please tell us: why are these people aroused, those in the story and some of the commentors, by cruelty? Why? I really want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantasy

Black men have the same size as white men - its a myth that they are all bigger. The only differences are that they have lower IQs and smell more strongly.

As a gynecologist and can speak from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can see why you quit writing

should be ashamed writing such dribble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a disgusting piece of garbage.

Try another line of work,because writers like you are nothing less than parasites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Five Stars

One of the hottest stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a feebleminded effort at "writing" !!!

Ah well, there are many sick people out there !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some friend

Rob turned out to be some friend of Mikes. Colleen I'm surprised she has stayed as long with Mike since he doesn't do it for her and never has. I think that the humilation of Mike will result in him and Colleen getting divorced. I don't see Colleen contesting as she receives no satisfaction at all and with her biological clock ticking she will see this divorce as a relief and a chance at having a family. Colleen certainly has no respect for Mike and she certainly has quite alot of resentment towards him. The end result will each will be happier and Mike learned that one of his friends was not what he thought.

YusakuYusakuabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

Obviously this one really hits a nerve for some people! It's now a classic of the cuckold genre. Wish you would write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This cruel story is cathartic

Rob and Colleen are very cruel people. I would never speak to Rob or Colleen again!

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, this extreme mental cruelty is cathartic for men like myself who feel so inadequate. More clearly, since I know that only ANIMALS could actually treat me like that, maybe I don't have to be so afraid when a woman lets me know that she's not attracted to me. Or not satisfied by having sex with me. Or frustrated because I don't make much money. AFTER ALL, THINGS CAN'T BE WORSE THAN WHAT MIKE IS SUBJECTED TO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh yes....

.......yes.....this is natural....dominant male "takes" the female as the lesser man stands by......the way of the world! So much of it going on. Women may pretend for our sake, they wouldn't do it, but they all will open their legs for "that" cock given the right circumstances. Your wife has or will do this at some point.....may be doing it....tomorrow. Probably already has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too far

I think it would be hot-but it seems they went too far.

There is a line between humiliation and destoying your man.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If he is a normal man he must start a divorce soon. I do not understand the people whose cock is small why do not look for such a women whose pussy are small. However against the sexual revolution the women are the reponsible becase they do no to tell the men her pussy mesurments before dating. Until the left side pussy mesurments Gauss curves women will not tell their pussy mesurments I think it will remain to find wife/mate/girlfriend among the South East or East Asian women! Their average pussy mesurments are smaller than American women have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all for it

i think it is great when a woman can do this. the husband should have been pleased that his friend and wife let him participate. i for one would have wanted to guid his cock into her pussy and been so pleased to clean them after

vortec2vortec2almost 12 years ago
very hot

i thought it was very hot the wife humiliating her husband like that , thats what i crave from my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PSA

killing yourself would be good for society

yourstouse1yourstouse1over 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

Right where a sissy teeney weeny cuck belongs when he has a hot wife. She deserves a good regular pounding and he needs the humiliation. He should have clean up duties too. I do and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Colleen's Cuck

It is very humiliating Mike and he should divorce the wife. What a slut ! If a marriage is only about sex, then that woman should be a prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow - glad to have the read the comments first, as to not waste time on this garbage!

From the comments - this is just another wimp & manipulative slut piss poor effort. Don't these wimps/fags realize there are dedicated cuck sites out there that may give them the feedback they are looking for? Same thing goes for those shit authors like MattM or Jennygently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waste of time

That's what this story was. Every man understands when to throw the bitch out and divorce her, not stick around and be humiliated. She belongs on the street.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Michael, I feel sorry for you...

...obviously you need some sort of self-punishment - because of your own insecurities?. This story is stupid but it taught me something: I will stop reading yours. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No story here worth reading

I'm not sure even an editor could have saved this mess. Poor storyline, badly delivered. Unimaginative drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lick her

he should have at least licked her cunt clean then his cock, that is what I would do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Down the stairs, out the door, straight to the divorce attorney.

Who's laughing now you cheating slut? Standard cheating wife/cuckold husband fare. Nothing clever or compelling about this sorry story. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot

I love this kind of story. I would love my wife to enthusiastically fuck.another man, humiliating me at the same time by telling me how much better he is at satisfying her than I could ever dream of doing. I'd find it exquisite torture for her to yell out that she could feel his hot cum shooting deep inside her. People who don't enjoy this type of story should simply not read them and stick to the stories that they prefer. Simples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cock cuck and love it

I love when my wife sucks cock and gets fucked in front of me, I really like licking cum from her fresh fucked pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Were they still laughing?

When he came back upstairs with his 38 Special and put a bullet between each of their eyes? Probably not. This was simply terrible.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE 1ST LAUGHER

should be aware of the last laugher. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unbelievable

A 38 would have been good. But I like his beer bottle to the side of his head. Then throws them both out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
that thrill

I've been trained to help my wife to get ready when she goes out on the town with "another man", but undressing her for the big cock is new to me

I would love to hear about the hoped for big cock pregnancy - it's only natural selection, after all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good God Man !

Save your pride and your dignity, throw "Colleen" and "Rob" the hell out of your house and your life. After 11 years together, this shit has been in the works a lot longer than one night. Hell, send her skanky-low life ass to be with "Rob" as she now seems to be so completely enamored with him. Take care of your financial affairs, change the locks on the house, get a good lawyer and divorce her worthless ass. And ask her where she wants her shit to go, as she has emotionally checked out of the relationship she needs to physically go as well. Once this kind of shit starts, it never ends; only gets worse and escalates. I liked the idea of the 38, but neither of these two are worth a minute of "time" to get rid of.

No, he should send her off with "Rob", so that She can "enjoy" his marvelous cock; and in time when he grows tired of her and goes looking for another "score", hopefully she'll be left with nothing but to think of what she threw away to be with "Rob". And in the meantime Michael finds him a "Real" woman who will love him for him, and that he can love for what she is and can have a happy and complete life together.

If you wonder about this comment, something similar to this happened to me. I delt with it as I stated here, she in time ended up with nothing; even all of her "Friends" no longer wanted nothing to do with her after the way she did me. Her "Rob" got bored with her fairly quickly, seems like after the "thrill" of humiliating me was gone; the sex wasn't good enough to keep him around, and it was off to the next conquest for him.

As for me, in time I did remarry and after 20 years; her "Crap" was the best thing that could have happened for me as I have a wonderful wife and a great life with her.

As for the "Ex", she has drifted from man to man; the looks and beauty that attracted so many are pretty well gone (has not aged well at all) and one failed relationship after another. Has told me many times how sorry she was for what she did and how much she regretted it.

It has been said that you don't realize what you really have until it's gone. I definitely ended up with the better end of the deal-can't say as much for her; hope it was "Worth" it.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Same Old Story

There are so many cuckold stories on this site that any real cuck stories that contain good writing I will pass by.

I agree with the long detailed Anonymous reply. Mr 9'' will get bored of her as he will want a younger, prettier, faithful potential wife.

Wife will get a taste for large cock and she will never stop.

She has a comfortable home, husbands wealth, social standing. She has her cake and can eat it as well, why would she give it up.

If she feels unsatisfied perhaps she has not encourage her husband to be more attentive.

She is as much to blame as her husband for lack of sexual satisfaction.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HUMILIATION IS THE NAME OF THAT GAME

apparently the mate doesn't see it that way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice strory

I just wish She would have had mike remove Rob's clothing, kneel before Him and beg Him to pleasure his Wife. I can't wait for part 2

petboi69petboi69over 9 years ago

i liked this very much - my wife has treated me like this and it is the greatest turn-on, the more humiliating the hotter it is. keep writing!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Honey we need to talk.

Rob is doing most of the talking very humiliating. I think I would rather watch than be shut out. This would be very difficult to handle. This is where *~*

Finish the damn story *~* takes over and Michael grows some ball and extracts some powerful revenge.

Love your story very humiliating, witch is the point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE It a fucking story about sex

on a site that is a erotic one. WTF is wrong with you annony assholes. It's a story Harry, it's not real annony assholes. Do fucking read them if you can't stand them. When you do and then reply like a fag you are in everyone's eyes a dumb fucking asshole

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sad story...

Sad story, not because with wives and friends like these two best to stay single...Sad is how can a man be so weak, with no self respect. That leaves this story without a hint of turn-on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And after getting dressed he left the house

The next day he cleaned out all the banking accounts. Cancelled all the credit cards and cell phones. Saw a divorce attorney. Sent pictures of their cheating to every member of their families and all their friends. By the next afternoon he he packed everything he wanted from the house and was one his way across the country to a new life. She never heard from him or saw him ever again. She and Rob were completely disgraced and both eventually moved away. Guess her idea wasn't the best. Stupid cunt. Stupid story.

ShalizarShalizarabout 9 years ago
I came

Shame they didn't make him lick them both clean x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Her conduct is completely inconsistent with her feelings for her "husband". Clearly she no longer loves him - she humiliates him, derides and belittles him, even despises him. She's refused sex with him for a year. There is no way she would have continued living with him or have slept in the same bed with him. The story just completely falls apart on this critical aspect. People just don't act this way. Unbelievable premise is an insult to the reader. If you can't put the basic elements of a story together, find another hobby....

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago

I have to agree with the anonymous comment !

In that the wife had not let her husband have sex for over a year, then complains about his performance while arranging a meet with her husband's tall friend.

Story is inconsistent, it really needed an editor for story plot script.

The story I believe could have been very good.

defer2herdefer2herabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed this.

Yes, it could have been better with more character development or a paragraph explaining how she had tried her best to make her husband a more attentive lover before going down the sadistic path.

But, I particularly enjoyed the reference to the neighbors and the intentional public humiliation by the wife.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 7 years ago
why so many cuckold humiliation stories?

Is it imperative that every "husband shares his wife" story require the husband to be humiliated by his wife and her lover? Or worse, as in this story, the wife essentially cheats on him to his face. It strikes me as sadistic.

Maybe I should attempt a sequel to this story with cold blooded revenge for the wife and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And then what?

He runs away and??????? Does he leave, go home, pack, clean out the bank accounts and move far, far away? Letting her pay for the divorce? Does he go get his gun, come back to the party and blow big holes in the lovers? I hate unfinished drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF!

I'd for gotten my suitcases packed and left at the first sign of any of this shit. He wants the cheating slut. He could have her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This made me angry

I've read a LOT of cuck stories, I can't really understand why as I divorced my Ex over 20 years ago and started reading these stories about 5 years ago. I am always cheering the guy who has the balls to do the right thing. In this case it is Divorce this woman who already made it clear she is no longer interested in him as her man so he should just leave. I can understand that many insecure guys feel they can't live alone and being married to a bad wife is better than being single and dating but that is simply wrong. In this fellows case he can see he needs to get in shape as no woman likes a lazy fat guy just as no Man likes a lazy fat woman. \

To place the correct view here is to look at the things that have been stated. Colleen was working out and taking good care of herself. He is to blame for not caring about his appearance and not noticing her discontent. Eleven years is certainly long enough to have a total understanding of your partner. Obviously Colleen could see that her husband was a lazy man who only saw what he wanted to see which is true for most people. She knew the only way to get him focused on the issue as she could see it was to do it right in front of him and see if he mans up or not. Well in this case Not. Lucky there were no children.

It is a sad story though, as his "friend" was a truly immoral person. The story did not seem to clearly define how both The Husband and the wife could be this mans friend for such a long time and they did not notice he was a player for married women. Also there would have been stories of his having used his large appendage in all sorts of stories going around between all the couples as this is one of topics of interest that never ceases to be a favorite in the gossip world.

If this story was somehow based in a real life situation then the man involved was very narrow minded. I mean even as the story was starting and his wife is alone with a single Big friend for such a long time and he needs for them to literally spell everything out to him before he sees anything amiss. That's tunnel vision.

That is why this story made me angry. I hate stories where the lead character is as thick as a brick and needs to be hit over the head before he can accept that not everything is rosy smelling.

Well I think the other 70 comments have covered everything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gun Time Bat Time

Time to get a gun or baseball bat and crack some skulls.

TheTemptorTheTemptorover 4 years ago
Part 2

This story truly deserves a Part 2!

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Hope the wuss ran right to a divorce lawyer.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

should be a part two. Wuss should know what to do now if he has any balls

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

michael798 is one proud worthless human, who thankfully was one and done. Hopefully his mom kicked him in the balls and told him to leave his closet as there is a nice young man living just down the road looking for a soul mate.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Colleen?

Come, maybe you can learn something from Rob. Why does that statement make it sound as if this wasn't the first time for Colleen and Rob? Hopefully Michael kept going straight out and in his car to a better life without the cheating bitch and his equally back stabbing friend.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Maybe she shouldnt have married a homosexual, like the writer is.

That would have helped her a great deal.

Secondly these by the numbers beta/gay boy stories are really tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs to continue, with that said it would be a nice change if when fucking isn't enough and they do the obvious with finding ways to humiliate the husband until finally he grows a set of balls and gets back some dignity.

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

Self esteem at it's lowest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous