All Comments on 'College Girls Ch. 02'

by fin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heady

Amazing. Simply amazing. Everything was just so sensual... very caress, every tingle, all described to perfection. You've seamlessly melded heady romance with steamy sex, without sounding forced or contrived. And you've managed to create empathy and intrigue for Ken -- no longer just the weatlthy playboy, but someone with depth who's worth getting to know. PLEASE keep writing, I can't wait for Ch. 3!

BloodGoddessBloodGoddessover 17 years ago
please write more!

this is wonderful. i can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a great suprise!

I'm not a regular reader on Literotica, but a few months ago I was looking around and read Chp. 1. After getting intrigued by the story, the characters, and your writing style, I was disappointed not to find a Chp 2. Then today, rainy and dreary, I felt like reading some good erotica and lo and behold -- Chapter 2! Delightful... I feel priviledged rather than "dirty" when I read it. The way you write honors each of the characters and the intimacy between them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Complicating the relationships, yeah!

Then maybe start folding them all together...?

Anyway, you've got me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

love that your stories have character development and are also hot! can't wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb

That's it I loved it. You are really really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You get it..

You're one of the few writers here you gets it. There's something about how you describe sex that.. wow. That's good. That's _really_ good.

Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT

Awesome, PLEASE keep going! Great story development, I am totally enthralled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

I can't wait for chapter 3! I'm hooked on this story. It's not just sex, there's actually a story line here and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 3!

I love how you intertwined all the characters together. This is what the genre is all about. You blend exhibitionism and believable characters together in a way that is completely sensually and does seem dirty. A lot of stories are completely unrealistic but this one seems like it could actually happen yet is still completely hot. It reminds me of the best of my college years. (At least how I wish they could have been.) I've been looking regularly for the next installment. Keep them coming.

chazrharrisonchazrharrisonover 17 years ago
I love

the way you captured the struggle she went through as she tried to manage the conflicting feelings; the social conditioning to say, "No," and the desire of her body to say, "Yes." That struggle is one of the things that I really like reading about (because it's the struggle I feel?). To me it is very erotic. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
!!!

it was soo good. Keep up the great work fin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Very well done. Characters nicely developed. Great sex segments. But, let's not have all the characters get along so well. Everyone is so tuned into what everyone else wants and accepting everyone elses unspoken needs. How about some conflicting desires. Characters not so patient with each other and maybe being a bit more aggressive or forceful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I want Peter!

This is an awesome story, but I love peter! Bring him back! It's your fault really, you made him so sexy and then took him away from us...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
rooting for Ken!

naw, fuck Peter - Peter is a cheater... he corrupted our sweet little coed when he lied to his girlfriend and seduced our girl; Ken is the better man since he isn't a hound dog looking to build a stable of conquests to use and cast aside.

livingforfunlivingforfunabout 13 years ago

the sexual peter vs the sensual ken, again very artful these stories are amazing. ken's approach is much more erotic, subtle but forceful and more bent on mental pleasure. gonna read three right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This was even better written then the last chapter, I love the character developments. Really sexy, well done

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Arousing. An excellent story.

Susan is becoming real. The shyness and uncertainty of a young girl blossoming into a confident sexual being discovering her true self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

More please!!! Damn fine writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

i like the story and the writing is ecellent. hope it keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really enjoying your story. However...

...you've never looked through a telescope. The human eye can't see color when looking through an astronomical telescope. There's not enough light to stimulate that part of the eye. It's only greys. The only way to get color is long exposure astrophotography that collects enough light to get the colors.

On another note, I'd really like to meet Susan.

amritaloveramritaloverover 4 years ago
Awesome Sex Scene

I love the sex scenes' very detailed descriptions. The raspy tongue. The areola bumps. The swollen, panty-bisected pussy lips. The pulsing penis.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written and exciting! Thanks!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dreamland

Deliciously evocative, warm and sensual and just the right touch of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Anonymous Dreamland.

You have a special writing ability. 5, 10, maybe 15 or 20 Stars.

Aka WatcherRob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous